MY STRICT BUT SWEET PROFESSOR...

By Dreamland555

Jeon jungkook is the strict,cold and unforgiving for his students.He doesn't show any mercy to whom who break... More

CHRACTERS-
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
AUTHOR'S NOTE-A NEW STORY
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
Chapter 56
CHAPTER 57

CHAPTER 9

3.7K 160 5
By Dreamland555

Third person pov-

        Yn and jungkook both were watching television,after eating the pizza when jungkook suddenly remembered about the test.

     "Ya baby,I remembered I will take test next week"jungkook said.

    "Ok kook,on which chapter?"she asked.

      "On the 5 chapters that I have reached till now"he said casually.

      "What?No kook,I am not prepared for even 1 chapter and you taking a test on 5,how am I going to cover all of it"she said.

     "That's not my problem,baby.
I already told you that I take test on the chapters I taught at the end of the month and besides I personally teached you all the chapters again at home"he said.

  "B-but koo-

              "Baby,you just have a week to study,start studying from now"he said.

    "Fine fine,I will but from tomorrow"she said.

       "It's your choice,baby but remember you should score well."jungkook said.

      "And what's the definition of scoring well in your dictionary"she asked.

      "Nothing much just the kind of score you get in every subject except mine"he said sarcastically.

      "In your dreams,kook"yn said while rolling her eyes.

        "Please just don't fail,ok.Its fine if you will get low score as you are good in other subjects but make sure that you won't fail."jungkook said.

     "Don't worry,I won't fail kook"yn said.

      "Do you want me to teach you again?"he asked seriously.

     "You already teached me twice"yn said sighing.

     "Then also you keep getting the same sum wrong"jungkook said.

     "I understand when you teach me but then I forget"yn said.

       "You forget that means you didn't understand in the first place"jungkook said while leaning back.

   "I did"yn mummbled.

       "You want learn maths,baby.you have to understand it,it's not like other subjects.
Come,I will give some sums,try to solve them and if you get them wrong I will explain them to you"jungkook said.

    "Not now,please"yn mummbled.

       "Yn,I swear if you dared to fail na then you will face my worst side"jungkook said directly looking towards her.

       "Ok ok,let's go,let's study kook,don't scare me like that,man"yn said while standing up from the couch.

---------------------------------

        Jk took the test after a week and yn's test didn't went that well but then also she thought that she won't fail as she wrote the answers of many questions but God knows if it's correct or not.

     "Today is the test,yn.Do you think you will fail?"tae asked.

      "I don't think I will fail,tae.I wrote the answers"she said.

     "But what if you fail?Is mr.jeon gonna get angry."tae asked.

      "I won't fail,tae and even if I did it's fine as it is just a test,and I am good at other subjects"yn said shrugging and tae sighed thinking that she can never get serious.

      After a minute jungkook came inside with test papers in his hands and he was looking quite angry.

Jungkook pov-

     I started calling the students one by one.

      I was angry and everyone was looking visibly scared of me.
     Almost half of the class failed what else they expect from me if not anger.

        "Taehyung"I called and he came towards me.He was looking confident as he knew he scored well.

      "95/100,good"I said and he went back to his place.

     Lastly,I called yn and she came towards me.

      I glared at her as she failed in the test.
I literally teached her the same type of sums a few days back and then also she failed.

    I really don't know what to do with her.

       "25/100,miss yn,you failed"I said coldly and she took the paper from my hand  while looking down and went back to her place.

       "As you know,half of the class failed,so shall we discuss the punishment now"I said while looking towards the students.

     They looked down clearly intimidated by my look.

       I looked towards yn and she looked clueless.
      Obviously she is as she has no idea about my punishments and not to lie I don't ever want her to face them.

        "Mr.jeon,can you please forgive us this time?"one student ofine mummbled.

       "We will try our best next time, please mr.jeon"another one said.

      "As it is the first test of semister,please let us go this time,we wont fail again"another one said while looking down.

   I sighed.

        I really don't want to punish them as they all are looking so scared and moreover I don't want to punish yn.

       "Okay kids,I will forgive you all this time.
I will take re-test after a week and if you failed in that one then don't blame me for being harsh"I said while looking towards all of them and they all mummbled a "we won't".

         Lastly i looked towards yn and she was playing with her pen.I mean seriously,she was literally playing with her stupid pen when I was here getting all worried about her future.

        Her test paper was kept on the side of the desk.she didn't even care to check what she did wrong.

       Oh god,what should I do with this girl.she can never get serious,can she?
I sighed and went out of the class,I will talk to her at home.

----------------------------------------

Third person pov-

     Taehyung hit yn's head with a book.

  "Ya,what?"she shouted.

   "Mr.jeon was glaring at you all the time and you were here playing with this stupid pen"he said taking the pen from her hands.

      "Chill tae,his anger will calm down in some time and I will study till the finals,I won't fail"she said shrugging.

               "You said the same think before getting the test paper,didn't you?but you failed,right?"taehyung said hitting her head again but this time with the pen.
She rubbed her head and glared towards him.

       "I am telling you na that I will study"she said.

     "Don't fail in the re-test and apologize to mr.jeon as it's your fault"taehyung said.

    "I know,I will apologize"she said.

----------------------------

       "What?Half of the class failed and yn too"jimin said shocked as it never happened before.

               "I am being lineant with them nowadays so I guess they took me lightly and didn't studied well"jungkook said.

      "Did you punished them?"jimin asked and jungkook shook his head.

      "I gave them one more chance,if they failed again then I will punish them"jungkook said.

  "What about,yn?"jimin asked.

       "She is not taking it seriously.I need to talk to her but I somewhere know that she will just try to avoid the topic while saying,"it's just a test"or "chill,kook"I know her too well so I need to talk sternly to her so she will get the idea about how serious this is,she can't fail as it will lead to repeating the same year all over again which I really didn't want as she is really good in other subjects. "jungkook said.

     "I hope she wont fail in the re-test"jimin said and jungkook nodded saying,"I hope so too".

--------------------------

To BE CONTINUED.............
COMMENT ALOT.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.9K 22
Yn who was a sugar baby 🌚 of ....... Jeon Jungkook , ....... who was her strict and cold professor from whom everyone fears due to her scary au...
41.9K 2.1K 18
A professor with a stern personality who fell for his student who is his wife too. A girl who likes to stay away from troubles caught feelings for he...
258K 7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
135K 3.7K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...