đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 | đ™ŧ𝙷𝙰 𝚇 đ™ĩ𝚎...

ΑĪ€ĪŒ msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... ΠÎĩĪÎšĪƒĪƒĪŒĪ„ÎĩĪÎą

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

19. "Reject."

714 40 14
ΑĪ€ĪŒ msaphrodiite

The battle between Bakugou and Uraraka was quite something to see. Their battle had you literally on the edge of your seat, seeing as you fell off of it at one given point. People in the crowd even started to give their own opinion on the matter, seeing that Bakugou was more than already beating Uraraka in terms of power. But every time he sent out an attack, she made sure to get all the rubble broken up from the ground to lift it into the air.

And so, rocks came rushing down onto Bakugou.

'Well, he deserves that.'

Nevermind. Bakugou sent out a large enough explosion to ruin Uraraka's plan. You stare at the battlefield, in awe of the amount of power displayed from the both of them. Her thinking was quite brilliant to you, using all of the dust created so she could manage the plan. He was already on a different level than most kids. The damn blond was pretty ignorant and a bitch, but you had to admit that Bakugou was a really strong person.

It was just the fact you were rooting for Uraraka.

"And I thought she had him!" You exclaimed, sighing as you sat back in your chair.

"Her plan was great, but..."

"His power level is far from hers." You shook your head. "Even so, with the obvious power difference, she did well."

"[Surname]..." Kaminari suddenly piped up

"Huh?" Your head went to face him. "What's up?"

"... You're not as colorful as you usually are," he pointed out. You blinked, not realizing what he meant exactly. "Your words are way calmer than usual."

"Oh!" You laughed, your shoulders shaking. "Was it really that bad to the point it's abnormal if I don't?"

"Honestly, yeah." Kirishima engaged in the conversation between you two. "You and Bakugou nearly have the same mouth."

"Uh-huh..."

"You did not listen to a word I just said, huh?"

"People who lecture me on my vocabulary can fuck off." You shrugged, a smug smile on your features. Kaminari shook his head with a sigh, as well did Kirishima.

"[Surname] is really something, huh?" The yellow haired boy whispered to Kirishima.

"Why are we whispering?" He asked him in a low tone.

"Why? So she doesn't hear us!"

"She clearly can, she's glaring at us." Kirishima pointed you out, and yes, he was definitely correct, you were glaring at him.

"Darn... she probably has super sensitive hearing then." Kaminari sat back up properly. You rolled your eyes, kicking his chair with your feet.

"No. You just can't whisper for jack shit." You bluntly stated. "Wait, who is next?"

"Umm, for the quarter-finals... it's Todoroki and Midoriya," Kirishima responded back to you.

"That's going to be a fun one!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands together. "I'm excited!"

"I've never seen her like this..." Kaminari said, looking at you with a concerned expression. "She would be calling someone one of her colorful insults by now."

"Who do you guys think is going to win?!" You looked down at the two of them. "A person who breaks their bones or a... nevermind, it's already clearly said and done."

"..." Kaminari turned his attention back in front of him, Kirishima doing the same thing.

"Fuck you two then," You grumbled to yourself, crossing your arms. "Fucking motherfucker..." Your attention was then diverted somewhere else.

"There she is..." Kaminari scratched the back of his head. "[Surname]'s quite scary if you think about it."

"I mean, given the amount of power she has," Mina started to speak. "Anyone would fear her, really!"

"H-Hey— is that some food?!" You randomly piped up, your eyes practically glistening. "Not snacks... where'd he get it?!"

"[Surname]?" Mina looked over and was confused about what you were so happy about.

"I need it! He has food, not snacks!" You got up immediately from your seat, running over to the person who held the food that you desired.

"...Is she serious?" Kirishima sweatdropped, still staring at your disappearing figure that was on a mission for the food.

"I guess so."

-

A full stomach of food, a quirk you never wanted, another quirk you never wanted yet was passed down to you, and a delusional dream, you prepared yourself before your match against Tokoyami. You never had gotten to know him too much, but all you know is that he has some sort of dark bird pet sidekick with him that is basically his quirk. Well, technically speaking, he is a bird as well. Though, wasn't the companion named Dark Shadow? You genuinely cannot remember. Just how are you going to defeat some weird phenomenon? Some dude's connected with a dark, evil looking bird, and this school expects you to beat the shit out of him and become a pro hero. Kind of messed up, low-key.

You were lazy. Honestly, you didn't even want to fight anymore! Not after the round against Shinso! Fucking hell! Suddenly remembering you have another quirk— why do you even keep forgetting— your hand lifted in front of your face as you bundled it into a fist. All Might was now in your mind, remembering one of his videos on the media showing just how well he fought. From the time in the sludge incident, what you can remember is that you were freaked out that you were absolutely going to die because of one of his punches as he screamed one of his mottos.

That was not a fun time. You actually thought you were about to die by some blond big buff dude.

To your dismay, the door was kicked down, revealing the ugly pomeranian.

"The fuck happened to knock knock, and then hi, hello, how are you?" You glared at him. "Why are you even here?"

"To prepare for my match, dumbass." Bakugou scowled, sitting down.

"It's just that girl with the vine hair..." You muttered, shaking your head. "My match is up next, though?"

"Then ours."

"I don't believe you."

"You moron, didn't you look at the schedule?!" He yelled at you.

"No! I fell asleep during the instructions for the practical exam to get in here!" You immediately retorted back. "Fuck off! I really don't need this at all!"

"I'm gonna destroy you." Bakugou threatened you, acting as if you were his next match.

You didn't give a single fuck about that threat.

"I'd like to see you try," You gave him a closed eye smile. He seemed to be really pissed about it.

"You better win that damn match then." He responded to your little comment.

A laugh escaped your lips once more, "Thanks for the random ass encouragement, chihuahua."

"Don't call me that, you damn memory loss loser."

"That's so long." You sighed, starting to get out of your chair. "Good to know you're rooting for me!"

"I'm not! You damned—!"

You quickly ran outside before you would be put in critical condition by Bakugou. Another laugh erupted from you as you walked outside yet again, seeing the huge crowd full of people. You walked onto the stage, seeing that Tokoyami was already there. The urge to cough then came to you, and you did so, but yet again you coughed out blood. You stared at your hand for a moment, seeing the light reflect from the crimson liquid. You shook it off, droplets getting everywhere and on your gym uniform, which you didn't care about because it was still bloody.

So, quick run down— you're going up against someone who is a human with a bird head, amazing. He also has this companion— Dark Shadow— who is his main offense most likely. Good chance Tokoyami hatched from an egg. Then, there's you, someone who fell from the sky. Your spawn point the beach of Musutafu.

Now, you're face to face with Tokoyami, no thoughts in your head at all on how to even take care of Dark Shadow. It seems you used all your thinking on the battle with Shinso.

"Ready..." Present Mic's voice was once again loud on the intercom. "Start!!!"

Almost immediately, Dark Shadow was launched towards your direction. You being you, panicked and dodged it.

"Shit— I really should've thought about something!" You say, obviously disappointed in yourself. Dark Shadow obviously follows you, and you continue to dodge his attacks as swiftly as possible.

A plan came into your head.

Fire!

"Burn, bitch!" You cackled, your palm igniting in flames. You sent it towards Dark Shadow, who cowered back fearing the divine red.

-

"Hey, Midoriya," Iida turned to look at said male. The green haired boy looked over at him with a questionable look. "You've known [Surname] for quite a while, correct?"

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded, watching your battle. You continuously kept attacking Tokoyami using the fire you had randomly created.

"Just... What even is her quirk?" He pushed his glasses up, focusing on your battle.

Todoroki heard the conversation, his breath hitching as he remembered the words you told him on the day the two of you had a one on one. It seemed like that was the first time he had ever come across someone of the same power level as him, hell probably even stronger than he is. He remembered you slipped and told him that he was made of atoms, which brought him to a conclusion— your quirk had something to do with atoms. Todoroki wasn't a fool, that was for sure.

"[Surname]'s quirk...?" Midoriya muttered, his hand going to his chin. "Let me see what I got on her."

"Pardon?"

"[Surname] never specified anything about her quirk at all." He explained, flipping through the pages of his notebook quickly. "Anytime I asked her about it... she ignored my question swiftly, or just said that it's complicated. It really is..." He muttered, still flipping through the pages that he has. "Right here. She's used her quirk to levitate one of my notebooks one time, that was when we first met. Her drawback is forgetting... she was able to somehow immobilize Todoroki that one time—"

"You mean their battle?" Iida asked.

"Yeah. I think so, at least. There was no way he would've just stood there." Midoriya explained. "She was also able to summon fire and control it, extend the floor to shield the nuclear bomb from the hero team, and... her wings from today." He quickly wrote the last part down.

"That's strange." His glasses shone, turning his attention towards Midoriya again. "You sure she has never specified?"

"I would've written down her quirk name— I always do."

"..."

-

At last, with a finishing torch, Tokoyami was out of the ring. You stood there, breathing heavily as the urge to gush out even more blood came. After your win was announced, you quickly ran to the nearest bathrooms to cough out the hurling blood rushing up your throat. You breathed, the metallic warmth on your tongue still. The sink kept running, your blood going down the stream of water. You used some of the water from the running faucet, cleaning out your mouth to not taste the unsatisfying flavor of blood.

Spitting out the last of it as it spiraled down the drain, you grab a couple of paper towels the bathroom had in shock to wipe your face. You stared at yourself in the mirror for a moment, looking at your clothes which were all smothered with blood. You pondered on cleaning it, but resorted to not doing anything about it. Blood on your clothes is at the least of your worries. Though, maybe coughing up blood as well is... one of your many worries.

You may need to get that checked up afterwards.

-

It was without a doubt on who the winner was.

The vine-for-hairs girl was easily beaten by the ferocious Bakugou.

Though, the next battle between Midoriya and Todoroki will be even worse. You genuinely feared for the green haired male. The half and half user was a vicious little bitch who only liked to use ice, so the minute he uses it, Midoriya may be out. Obviously, he will fight. But, he can only endure so many broken bones. Your leg bounced endlessly, staring below waiting for the match to just happen. You suddenly remembered the conversation Todoroki had with you earlier, which was quite strange and weird. Supposedly, you made him want to fight equally and yadda yadda, and all sorts of jazz. Do you care? No, not really. Why? Because he didn't even use his fire quirk at the time. You looked in your memory journal, and it stated that he used ice.

"God! What is taking so long?!" You whined, slumping back in your chair out of boredom.

Uraraka then appeared, her face all swollen up. "Hey guys, did I miss anything...?"

"U-Uraraka?!" You exclaimed, genuinely concerned for the poor girl. Bakugou really did a number on her.

"I-I'm fine, it's just something else." She replied to you, sitting down.

"Don't let your defeat get to you." Tokoyami said to her. "Just learn from it and move on."

"Yeah. Listen to him..." You cautiously put a hand on her shoulder. "Shit happens. When things get shitty, it's shit— that is more than obvious. But, you gotta overcome it one way or another. At least, that's how I manage things. Oh, they're coming out on stage!" Both of your attentions went down below again, seeing both Todoroki and Midoriya walking out.

"Oh! I'm so nervous for him..!" She said, her hands going above her mouth. "Todoroki is strong!"

"Midoriya... please do not overexert yourself..." You stressed, your hand gripping your pants.

"Ready...?! Start!!!" There was his voice again.

Like usual, Todoroki sent out a wave of ice, but Midoriya defended himself by transferring the power into his finger, and only flicking the ice to stop it from consuming him. He continuously did this every time the half and half user sent out ice. Soon enough, he would run out of fingers. Though, it seemed Todoroki wanted to make this a quick win as he launched himself using his own ice to directly attack Midoriya. Dust cluttered up the battlefield, and you couldn't really see. Once it cleared, it was revealed that Midoriya was still standing, his arm broken and both hands broken as well. You sighed heavily, shaking your head.

But, he wasn't done yet. Right after Todoroki sent out another wave of ice, it was smashed to pieces. Midoriya then started to talk to him, but obviously you couldn't hear him from where you and your class was sitting. Todoroki charged at Midoriya, who punched him right in the stomach. He was launched backwards, but still stood up. Todoroki sent out another wave of ice, but that was blocked, too.

"It's inspiring how long Midoriya has gone this long." You say, your eyes wide open and watching the match.

"I agree," Uraraka spoke, nodding her head. "He has so many injuries now..."

Midoriya went after Todoroki yet again, both their figures starting to get weaker and slower as time passed by. Ice engulfed Todoroki's right side. He seemed to be getting pissed off. Midoriya sent out yet another punch, and Todoroki was forced backwards again.

The green haired boy yelled out something, and then... an explosion?

No.

It was flames.

'Holy fuck! He used his left side!'

The two of them used all of their power against each other— Midoriya powering up One for All for a punch, and Todoroki was going to use both his fire and ice. It was going to be deadly. Cementoss had interfered with the battle, lifting the cement up to block both the boys from each other's brutal attacks. The sudden impact made everyone uneasy as a strong wind came up. Everything cleared up, and it showed Midoriya out of bounds.

"W-What the actual hell?" You mumbled in disbelief.

-

"Midoriya!" You rushed down to him and All Might who were walking together in the hallway. "For fuck's sake— the hell were you thinking?! Are you okay?! ... Wrong question to ask, but—"

"I'm okay, [Surname]." He smiled kindly.

"God— you worried me out there!" You damn near cried, walking over to him and pinching his cheeks. "You asshole!" Oh, you were definitely crying now. "Gah! Your hand..."

"Oh, this?" He lifted it up. "Recovery Girl said it's a reminder to not go past my limits."

"It looks so... ahem, cool?" You tried to force in a compliment. "... Sorry. It looked so crooked I cannot—"

"[Surname], it's fine. I'm fine. I just need to keep training and be better." Midoriya said, a light smile on his face.

"... Uh, [Name] can do."

"... [Name]?"

"Um, yeah? My first name?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"T-Then call me Izuku." He blushed. He seemed to be embarrassed about this whole thing for some odd reason.

"Jeez, I don't get why you're like this!" You turned around, continuing to walk. "[Name] isn't that bad, right?! It's great sounding!"

"I wasn't... nevermind..." Izuku sighed and shook his head as you let out a hearty laugh.

-

There was Todoroki and Iida's match going on at the current moment, and here you were again in the prep room. You fiddled with your hands, trying to decide what you should do this round against Bakugou. Obviously, nothing came to mind. No thoughts, head empty you were. You stated blankly at the wall, trying to figure out whether or not you should genuinely try and make up a plan. No. You didn't. Even if you tried, you couldn't. All your brains? That went straight into your first battle with Shinso, and it was the most ultimate shit of the damn day. You got your revenge, and you were chill.

"Oh, God." You complained. Bakugou is a crazy, ferocious, vicious, psycho, angry bomb that explodes everything in his way. He's similar to a three year old throwing a tantrum in their room, acting like some storm... storm.

Hurricane. Storm. Rain. Lightning. Thunder.

"Those are atoms, right?" You questioned yourself. "Fuck, I can't remember..." Your leg bounced, anticipation rising within you. You were quite excited for the battle, truth be told. Even when your initial plan for this whole festival was to get out on the first thing, but here you were.

The match ended with Todoroki as the victor, which was more than self explanatory.

-

Your eyes met his ruby ones, which were glaring daggers at you.

"I'm gonna crush you." Bakugou growled.

You scoffed, "As if."

"Ready?! Start!!!" Present Mic's voice allowed you two to begin.

He immediately propelled himself forwards, and you teleported yourself away to avoid his attacks. The sky then began to become dark and gray, and a smile was on your face. Lightning sounded, then the thunder in the distance. Present Mic exclaimed how strange your quirk was, not expecting some sort of thunderstorm at all with these battles. Bakugou seemed to be getting even more livid by the moment, so he launched himself towards you once more.

With a snap of your fingers, the lightning and thunder came crashing down, just barely missing him. You clicked your tongue, obviously irritated that it missed him. Whipping him away with some wind, he gets sent flying back.

The harsh rain was extremely cold. You breathed in, making sure the wind surrounding the two of you picked up. "I never took you as someone to be weak to a gust of wind."

"You piece of shit!" Bakugou cursed at you. "It caught me off guard!"

"Haha—!" A sudden gasp escaped your lips, coughing out more blood than before. At this point, you were quite similar to All Might, knowing his entire thing and all, but why were you coughing out blood? The puddle of blood trailing out from your mouth hit the floor, and the rain then washed it away. "Fuck..."

Bakugou then launched himself forwards yet again, and you sent down yet another strike. The loudness was unbearable for some of the crowd, and everyone nearly gasped in horror. You and the blond were slightly kicked backwards due to the impact, but both of you were still in bounds.

"How many strikes is it gonna take you to get out?!" You angrily yelled, the blood being washed away from your mouth. "For fuck's sake— I need to get this shit checked out so—"

"Shut up!" Bakugou demanded, his fists still crackling with energy. He readied his stance, and you readied yourself, that is, until whips of some sort emerged from your back without your permission.

If that wasn't weird enough, it hurt like a bitch.

You yelped as you were painfully risen into the air, the random black tendrils lifting you up as if you were some toy. You couldn't even control it, bad enough. Examining them, you saw it also had a teal outline. Your attention was then turned to Bakugou, who was randomly frozen in place. You were then suddenly flailed around, each movement getting harsher and more unbearable.

You started screaming.

You were in immense pain.

Pleads— also cries— escaped from your trembling lips, as you gritted your teeth to the sudden, unbearable pain. "I forfeit— I forfeit!" You repeated, hot tears streaming down your face. Coughing up more blood, you were continuously thrown around by the strange phenomena. The thunderstorm stopped, and your attention was focused on whatever was going on. No matter how hard you focused, you couldn't get it to stop. Cementoss and Midnight heard your pleads of you giving up the match, so they had Bakugou get out of the ring. You continued to scream in pain, pleading for help.

Until, thankfully, it went back inside of you, leaving you to fall to the ground.

CRACK!!!

-

"What do you mean you saw her cough up blood earlier?!" Haruto yelled at Oji.

"I couldn't be so sure!" The blue eyed male argued back. "It was some blurry screen, so I—"

"You didn't even ask her?!" The pure white haired male leaned over, his hands going into his hair. "I just...! God damn it!"

Oji sat there silently, staring at your unconscious body. "I'm sorry."

"Gentlemen," All Might emerged from the door. "Can I speak with you?"

"..." Haruto silently nodded, his eyes lingering on you for a while longer before looking at All Might.

"I am All Might."

"For God's sake— we don't have time for this bullshit!" Haruto was extremely livid.

"He is All Might." Recovery Girl stepped into the conversation. "Please calm down and listen to what he needs to say to you two."

"It's true, this is just my... real form," he explained, sitting down on the other side of them. "Your... ahem, Young [Surname] is one of my successors that I have chosen to pass my quirk down to."

"... What?" Oji was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I have chosen [Surname] to wield my quirk, One for All, that has been passed down for generations, along with another boy in the same class as her," All Might explained the situation in more detail. "For ten months straight, I've had the both of them train so they could get their bodies used to One for All so they wouldn't break once they inherited it."

"Is that why she was leaving the house constantly...?" Haruto muttered to himself. "Is this why she wanted to try out for U.A?"

"I suppose so," the blond nodded. "At first, both of them were taking in the quirk fine. Young [Surname] has even used the quirk a hefty amount of times, and there were no signs of anything going wrong at the time. However... today..."

Haruto leaned back, shaking his head. Oji only looked down at your figure, who laid still and unmoving.

"She had lost control of it."

"How so?! How do you know that wasn't her regular quirk—" Haruto was immediately cut off.

"I'm sorry to interupt, but... the quirk that she used was one of the past bearers quirk." All Might stated, looking down solemnly at the ground. "Which brings me to the ultimate conclusion that [Surname]'s body is rejecting One for All."

"... What the fuck?" Oji muttered in utter disbelief.

-

Where were you exactly?

You were standing, that was for sure. But what about the match? Shouldn't you be fighting Bakugou right now? Why were you in this endless void?

Suddenly, people appeared in front of you. Particles emerged from them all, serious faces on each and every one of them. You stood there at a lost for words. The bold looking female stared directly at you, locking eyes with you.

"Uh... can I go home?"

ÎŖĪ…ÎŊέĪ‡ÎĩΚι ΑÎŊÎŦÎŗÎŊĪ‰ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

Θι ĪƒÎąĪ‚ ÎąĪÎ­ĪƒÎĩΚ ÎĩĪ€Î¯ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

87.9K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
78.9K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
1M 39.1K 150
𝚈/đ™Ŋ 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. đ™ĩ𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎đšĸ 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...