Elfen Lied: The Diclonius & T...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Let there be....Carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am... More

Introduction
Harem
Friends & Supervillains
Prologue 01: Dark Nightmare Future
Prologue 02: New Life
Chapter 1: Trigon's Death/The Good Life Of Family
Chapter 2: The Horn Girl/Carnage Is Out
Chapter 3: Nyu Or Lucy?
Chapter 5: Another Diclonius
Chapter 6: Protect Kaede/Raven (Lemon)
Chapter 7: Parasite V.S Carnage
Chapter 8: Carnage In Metropolis Part 1
Chapter 9: Carnage In Metropolis Part 2
Chapter 10: The Livewire Team
Chapter 11: Dating With Lois Lane
Chapter 12: Secret Reveal/Lois (Lemon)
Chapter 13: Kaede's Rage
Chapter 14: Adopted Nana
Chapter 15: Carnage V.S Metallo
Chapter 16: Kaede (Lemon)
Chapter 17: Carnage's Rampage
Chapter 18: Chief Kakuzawa's Death
Chapter 19: Red V.S Blue/Nana (Lemon)
Chapter 20: Family Happy Day
Chapter 21: The Truth/New Enemy
Chapter 22: Carnage Beat Grundy/Friends
Chapter 23: Devil Bounty Hunters (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Legion Of Superheroes
Chapter 25: A Hero or Monster?
Chapter 26: Two Clowns/Supergirl (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Superboy Prime V.S Carnage
Chapter 28: Lex Luthor's Dead/Carnage V.S Black Orders
Chapter 29: Brother Blood's Death
Chapter 30: Thanos V.S Carnage/Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 4: Director Kurama/Maple House

397 10 3
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

Enoshima Island ( 江の島 ) is a scenic destination located adjacent to the cities of Kamakura and Fujisawa.

Enoshima plays a significant part in both the manga and anime versions of Elfen Lied, and some of its prime attractions appear in the story. The famous Enoshima Oohashi Bridge that connects the island to Fujisawa and Kamakura is the battleground for the standoff between Mariko and Nana and eventually Lucy. The famous lighthouse, the Sea Candle, is the final battleground for both manga and anime, as Lucy fights armed forces while trying to save Kouta's life in the former and fights Mariko in the latter.

There was a secret place where the government or anybody else don't know for what they were doing and then something else was mysterious...and what they were keep there the subjects for what they have there and it is for the weapon that they gonna made. When there was a man who was sat on the chair and he is watching at the video with recording from the computer that there was a battle of fighting outside there...and then he witnesses the monster...the monster who was protecting an innocent girl.

???: "What the hell is that?" He asked himself and he seeing this creature was red and it is red....with his height 8 foot tall very tall and he had a dark to cover his front face with white jagged eyes and smiley face with shark tooth out.

???: "That thing isn't a human....what the hell is it?" He asked himself and this adult man had a black hair with glasses on his eyes and he was a business man suit and he wore green suit with yellow long sleeve shirt and he had a blue tie on his neck. This adult man name was...Kurama and he was the first director first that he need to hunt down the diclonius because it is for the safety of mankind that she cannot going out there and she will killing more innocent people and then she was keep killing more and she become an evil.

Kurama.

(A/N: I'm not gonna say about this guy...but I felt hate and bad about this guy. The Elfen Lied show was fuck up...and he lost his wife and give his baby to that fucking place.)

When Kurama saw this creature and he never seen it before but he knew the other director was been pisses off about this situation and then he need to is going need someone who can take care of this situation...this make him was gonna sat right there and chilling little bit and he was going to thinking about this situation.

In Diclonius Institute.

Kurama was standing in front of the girl who was got chained up and then she was got released and this little girl name is Nana.

Kurama: "There's a person I need you to kill Nana, a Diclonius just like you." He told her and Nana looked at her own father Kurama with her eyes widened.

Kurama: "Diclonius have natural ability to sense each other, only you can find her Nana." He said to her.

Nana: "I-I-I think I can find her...but I don't think I can kill her though." She said to him with sadly.

Kurama: "Locate her then, I will arrange for you to contact me when you found her." He told her.

Nana: "Papa? Did this person...make trouble for you? Did they hurt you?" She asked him.

Kurama: "Yes, she did, and only you can help me." He said to her.

Nana put her hands to her eyes and started to cry in happiness that her Papa was trusting her with a mission.

Nana: "I won't let you down, Papa!" She said gleefully, Kurama nodded his head and walk out.

Kurama: "You have a day. Get her ready for combat." He said to her and Shirakawa walked off and the woman having a questionable look on her face.

Shirakawa: "Director...why didn't you tell her about the creature?" She asked him.

Kurama: "You believe one soldier?" He asked her.

Shirakawa: "Well, I mean he seemed pretty hysterical when we found him...so...." Shirakawa said again.

Shirakawa: "You're right, never mind." She said and Kurama looked on ahead to be fair he was wondering to see about the form of (Y/N) turn into Carnage.

Next Morning Later.

Outside of Maple House.

Maple House (楓荘, lit. "Maple Manor"; also known as Maple Inn, Kaede-So, or Kaede-House) is the home in Kamakura that Kouta and soon after Yuka stay in while attending college.

Yuka's mother allows Kouta to live in the restaurant-turned-home for free as long as he maintains the grounds. It would later house Nyu, as well as Yuka, who came back to make sure nothing happened between an unsupervised Kouta and Nyu. Then, they adopted Mayu, who ran away from her abusive parents, as well as taking in Nana, released from the Diclonius Research Institute by Kurama. In the manga, Yuka's friend Nozomi, a regular visitor studying for a music school unbeknownst to her father, moved in permanently after passing her exams. Wanta mostly stays outside in a doghouse by the front entrance unless inclement weather forces him inside.

When (Y/N) was walking with his feet and he was holding a map in his left hand that he was holding it and then he just need to going straight to where the place is and make him gonna need to find out about the horn girl. Then (Y/N) was walk to front of the perfect Maple house and he was stood right there and chilling little bit and he asked himself.

(Y/N): "This is where Kouta was living here?" He asked himself.

(Y/N)'s New clothes.

(Y/N): "Looks like I just made it right on the time." He said to himself and then he heard a footsteps coming here right away and make (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw another girl and Kouta are here right away and they both are here right now.

Kouta: "(Y/N)! You made it." He said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I was....anyway this is your house right?" He asked him.

Kouta: "Sure it is....anyway this is my cousin, Yuka." He said to him and introduce his cousin who was stood right there next to him and then she had a brown short hair and she was looks like fine to (Y/N).

When they both went inside the maple house and all everything around was clean around so he wouldn't pay rent.

Kouta: "How many rooms does this house have?"

Yuka: "Let's see...ten, if I remember correctly."

Kouta: "And I'm supposed to clean them all? Without any help?"

Yuka: "And the garden."

Kouta: "Wait, so basically I'm supposed to be a free caretaker?"

Yuka hums, and the look on her face shows she's trying not to directly answer his question. She then holds an awkward smile on her face, as if apologizing for the trouble her mother's asking of him.

Yuka: "Hmm. Well, people always say that there's nothing worse for a building than being neglected."

Inside the front door of that house, Yuka and Kouta remove their shoes in the foyer and step up into the hallway as do he.

Yuka: "Home, Sweet Home.

Kouta gets distracted by a grandfather clock, but I couldn't blame him, (Y/N) was stared at the clock over there and make him was stand there like chilling little bit.

Kouta: "Wow, this thing has to be an antique!"

Yuka: "It doesn't work even when you wind it. I'm pretty sure it's broken." She said loud from another room.

As he looked at his surrounding of this place it was happened to stumble upon the problem. Behind Kouta, the girl from before shifts around in apparent discomfort. Though she looked slightly different, she was wearing an over sized white shirt and her eyes seemed so innocent. But he didn't care about it and he saw her who was goes change into Lucy with her personality to came back and this is doesn't looks like her at all.

When (Y/N) got hug by her and he was looking down at her who was happy and excited to seeing him is here and he was wondering to know why she was an excited and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Kouta and it seems the young man was calm and he asked (Y/N).

Kouta: "Okay, (Y/N)...it is time for talk right now....what was that back there and I mean from the last night." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You mean I turn into Carnage...." He said to Kouta.

Kouta/Yuka: "Carnage?" They ask in confusion.

Yuka: "Kouta, what is going on? What are you talking about?" She asked Kouta and then (Y/N) told her to calm down and he was show his symbiote to the two of them and make them both were surprise to see his symbiote here and that is Carnage. Then (Y/N) was take a seat and same to Kouta and Yuka that the two of them were sit down on the ground and chilling by themselves then (Y/N) explaining to the two of them about his story.

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Carnage....The King In Red." He said to them and make them both were surprise for what they heard of his word said.

(Y/N): "My story was never getting old that I was retired to become a vigilante and I was become Carnage for whatever I want and I was living in a normal life with my wife Ai and two children Aqua and Ruby because I do care about her...my precious wife Ai and children. People know that I was been death for a long time so I decided to moving on with a new life and here I am and I start to to thinking about heading to the Japan place and it is where me and my family hide there. My memories cannot remembered who I am but I have my name in there and I wondering what happened next in this future but this future isn't going to be great at all." He said to the two of them and the two of them were sat there and thinking about what (Y/N)'s story and they were interest at his own story and how do he become a monster and he told them that he had a family like...wife and two children with him.

Kouta: "I see....you were here get a normal new life, right?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, that's what I want a normal life how it goes...so anyway who is this girl?" He asked Kouta about this girl who was doing some kind of stupid thing and not mention to knew what happened next and then Kouta was told (Y/N) about how did they found her and then they told him that they found her in the beach.

After (Y/N) was done with talking to them and he want to help them if anything for trouble that they were going through and (Y/N) must protecting the girl away from the danger what was come for her.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was walking alone by himself and he was heading out to somewhere and he was going to the grocery store for what he is gonna buying some foods right away and then (Y/N) start to walk in there right away and make him was grab the bag and come out of the grocery place. After he was got out of there right away and then (Y/N) heard a voice with whining and make (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and then he just heard someone crying and whine.

(Y/N): "Someone was trouble...." He said to himself and make him was walking to there right away and then he was walk to there and he saw there was a thug holding a girl's face down against a crate and he was about to....Rape her?!?

(Y/N) seen this and he went toward to him and he grab the right arm and make the thug was surprise and he was start to restrain him and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Asshole, let her go right now...." He said to him with venomous voice.

???: "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" he shout out and he tried to stabbed him but then (Y/N) wasn't block it but he use his right left hand block the attack and he got his left hand stabbed by him and he look up at the thug and he said.

(Y/N): "You fucked up." He said to him and make the thug was surprise and then (Y/N) transform into Carnage right in front at him.

After the transformation was done and then the thug with the little girl are surprises with terrifying on their faces and they both saw (Y/N) turn into a demon right in front of these two and make them both were scared and shitless.

Thug: "W-W-What the fuck?!?" He said in surprise and then (Y/N) was growing his face to be a smirk up and then he ripped the right arm from the thug and make him screaming out like a bitch for what he is and then (Y/N) was throw the arm down on the ground and he was turn his head to look at the thug had his only left arm.

 (Y/N)/Carnage: "You come in here again... In fact, you go anywhere in this ship, preying on innocent people, and we will find you and we will eat both of your arms and then both of your legs. And then we will eat your face right off your head. Do you understand?" He said to him and then he said again.

Thug: "No. No. Please..."

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Yes. So, you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you, going down the street like a turd in the wind? Do you feel me?"

Thug: "What the hell are you?"

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We...Are Carnage."

(Y/N)/Carnage: "On second thought..."

Thug: "Please...N-N-N-NO!!!!!!!!" He said and begged him but too late that (Y/N) was opened his mouth out and shove his long tongue down on the thug's body and killing him inside there. After 4 minutes later (Y/N) was finally killed him and he just get his grocery bag and head out of the way.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "That was delicious.~" He said to himself.

???: "Are you going to eat me too?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at the little girl who had a dark hair and she was skinny and she was looks like afraid and fear little bit and then (Y/N) was kneel down to the little girl and he asked her.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now why should we do that? Why we want to eat you, little one?" He asked her.

???: "It's okay! Everyone around to me it was nothing! I was been bullied by a lot of people and my parents don't care and they keep abusing me and chasing me away! So please kill me!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now much here....You are just a small snack, little one. But we don't kill you or here and we could take you to our home and raise you until you are an adult." He said to her and make her was surprise for what she seeing (Y/N) who was calm to her and then she nod her head and then (Y/N) transform back to his own human form right away. When he was turn back to his human form and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Come on, little one....let's move." He said to her and make her nod and she was going to grab his hand and accept it.

???: "I'm Mayu...and what's your name?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N) Parker....let's head to my house." He said to her.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 717 28
(Y/N) (L/N) didn't remember much. Not about how they'd gotten there, nor why they'd been taken. All they knew is that they were stuck in this hell. S...
29.3K 696 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
38K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
57.8K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...