King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final

3.2K 126 1.9K
By BlairWitch91

25th of June, Scotland

Jimin wanted to stay to make sure Alec was waking up regularly and was taking enough fluids. They wanted to support Finn until Alec's state would be stable.

It took three days. In the meantime Han and Minho were forgiven for not following the plan. Get rewarded for that, because their fathers took them for a trip to Edinburgh.

But they were promised to get punished for the airplane prank either way...

They didn't complain about it. They were happy their fathers and uncles were safe.

Mirae and Sunoo refused to accompany them in Edinburg. Instead they took a day off and went to visit Glasgow - just the two of them.

Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Allana were dealing with the aftermath of the whole storm. The Queen, Yeonjun and Jungwon could finally manage the international affairs from Korea. Pulling strings. Giving false tips to the public all over the world. Informing magic guilds in Europe what happened.

But the situation calmed down. Their jet was ready to take them home.

Alec opened his eyes feeling a presence near. He saw Hoseok sitting on the chair next to his bed.

'I came to say goodbye...' he whispered. 'We are living tomorrow morning...'

Alec nodded.

'Thank you for everything...' Hoseok whispered. 'You have to get well soon. That's an order from the King, okay?'

Alec smiled.

'Yes, Your Majesty...'

'If you will feel like changing the climate and come to Korea I will find a job for you...' Hoseok said. 'And if not I will still find a post I could see a powerful wizard, like you, on...'

'I will remember...'

'If you will have a problem with old MacGregor - hit me up as well. I am waiting for the smallest excuse to kick his butt...'

Alec wanted to laugh but he started to weakly cough trying to catch a breath into his weak lungs.

Hoseok squeezed his hand, helping him to overcome it. When Alec calmed down he leaned a bit to him.

'I hope I will see you again...' he whispered.

'I wasn't happy... you came... here...' Alec said with breaks to catch a breath. 'But... I am... now...'

Hoseok patted the back of his palm and walked to the door.

'The invitation on the court is open.' He said while smiling widely.

'You called it court?' Allec frowned.

'No... We call it home.' he winked and walked out.

****

The whole evening Alec was visited by small groups of people. He gladly told Minho and Han they did great.

Mirae and Sunoo stayed for longer, because they were talking about the Kingdom and curiously checking all the magic items in Alec's chamber.

The whole Royal Pack came with Jimin, who wanted to at last approve of his state and give tips about recovering. They chatted a bit before exhausted Alec fell asleep.

He woke up when the morning sun was in full bloom. The air was fresh and the birds were chirping outside. He was woken up by Allana, who was opening the windows in the chamber, letting the gentle wind come inside and move the curtains.

'How do you feel?' she asked and took the tray with breakfast from the desk to the bed.

'Nauseous whenever I see this white pulp.'

'Two more days and you will be able to eat normally...' She cheered him up. 'I finally dealt with checking all the bagades with uncle Jin and papers with uncle Namjoon.' She sat on the edge of the bed. 'We are leaving in an hour.'

'It will finally be quiet again...' Alec said with a smirk, trying to sit down.

She helped him to rest his back over the pillow.

'If I would meet you anywhere else I would never think you are a princess... Too normal. Too helpful. Too sharp.'

'If you would meet my father, would you take him as a king?'

'He has his moments...' Alec said after a minute of thinking.

'I have mine also.' Allana smiled cleverly, then she looked at him seriously. 'Finnegan is staying here. His job is to watch over your complete recovery...'

'It can take more than a year...' Alec whispered, surprised.

'I have time. There is no need to rush or force him to change his life... Besides, he should stay with you...'

Alec's eyes traveled to things laying on his night table. He took the thistle.

'Why me?' he asked, quietly. 'You could have given it to anybody...'

'There were going there, knowing they were not alone. I don't think you knew that at that moment... Did it help?'

'The portal would affect me much more. And I wouldn't probably survive the first hit without it... So... you can say it did...' he said, turning the sharp flower in his hands. 'But it lost its magic already...' he added and his voice trembled.

Allana looked at the second thing laying on the night table. She took the silver necklace with an amethyst, which was broken right now. Just like the one on her neck.

'Ughh!' Alec covered his eyes with his forearm frustrated. 'Now it really feels that she died...' he gulped.

Allana didn't know what to say. She stayed quiet for a moment, letting him have the moment.

'Well, at least now you can hook up freely without wondering if she knows about it...' she joked quietly.

Alec snorted and looked at her.

'Well if you feel suffocating inside the Palace walls, I can always help you sneak out...'

'Sound like fun...' she stood up, leaned and hugged him. 'Don't try to be alone, Alec... It's over.'

'Get out... I don't need lectures...' he whispered, but pulled her closer inside the hug.

'When you will get bored of the silence... I will pick you up from the airport...' she promised.

'Why all of you want me to go to Korea?' he asked, jokingly. 'Is there something scary to deal with?'

'My mother. But don't tell her I said that...'

Alec smirked.

'Now, I also have the blackmailing material...'

Allana squeezed his fingers and smiled.

'See you, Lord MacArthur...'

He nodded and let go of her hand. She walked out slowly.

When the doors closed behind her, Alec whispered in old scottish:

'Mar sin leibh an-dràsta... Allana...'

Goodbye for now... Allana...

Four months later

Alec was walking slowly through the hill. Breathing was still heavy. He could only walk at the speed of a snail. He wasn't allowed to ride horses. He wasn't allowed to walk further than his mother could see from the kitchen window...

But it was getting better. Everyday Finn was able to heal more...

October wind was merciless but Alec enjoyed it.

His phone rang so he looked at it. He hid the phone, seeing the unknown number. The phone was ringing constantly and he was rejecting the call every time. He didn't even block it. He literally felt a tiny, annoying pleasure for keeping some irritated on the other side, trying over and over again.

Then he got a SMS from the same account and widened his eyes.

PICK UP THAT GODDAMN PHONE, ASSHOLE!!

He smirked and next time the unknown number called he picked it up.

'Hello, pretty princess...' he laughed, hearing Allana's irritated breath on the other side of the line. 'How did you get my number?'

'Secret service.' she burked.

'Seriously?!' Alec laughed. 'You could just ask Finn... I know he is in contact with all of you...'

'To many questions on the way...' Allana said. 'How are you?'

'Alive.'

'You better!'

'And you?'

'Mid year exams. Lots of tears and scolding from Seojoon, that I haven't studied enough...'

'I forgot you are a baby, who is still learning!' Alec giggled.

'I am 21 and I am finishing BA soon. Shut up!'

'You can plan vacation here then...'

'Maybe... By the way, what have you been studying?'

'Me? Nothing...' Alec laughed embarrassed. 'I didn't think I had to. So I was learning by myself what I wanted to learn and what was necessary... Which means I know how to breed horses and take care of the land... Made some investments with family money...'

'Sounds like freedom...' Allana whispered.

'It's not bad...'

'Would you want to do anything else?' Allana asked and the talk went smoothly.

And longer...then they could expect.

July, A year later

Alec got out from the lake. The water was cold but in the summer's heat it was nice.

He looked at Finn, laying on the towel on the grass and threw the wet, cold towel at him, making him scream like a girl.

'I hate you!!!!!!' Finn yelled, hitting Alec's calves with the same towel.

'Then why are you still here?' Alec asked.

Finn frowned and lowered his sunglasses.

'What do you mean?'

'Why are you not in Korea? The recovery is complete. Why are you not next to the Princess?'

'Oh...' Finn laid back again, enjoying the sun. 'Allana and Seojoon are starting their MA degree at Oxford this Autumn. Soyeon, Mirae and Sunoo, of course, are coming with her. So there is no point in me moving there if they are coming here for two years...'

'She hasn't told me...' Alec frowned.

'Why would she? Are you talking a lot?'

'No...' Alec shrugged.

Just a couple times a week, he added in his mind.

'She's smart.. Not wanting to just throw you inside her life while all the other wolves around her know each other for ages... She is doing this for you in a way nobody feels guilty about it.'

'Or for someone else...' Finn mumbled under his nose.

Alec hit his chest.

'Meaning?'

'She doesn't want you to be alone. That's why she is not calling me to her side.'

'I am a fucking adult...' Alec rolled his eyes. 'I don't need a babysitter.'

'She doesn't think you need a babysitter. She thinks you need a friend...'

August, A year later

Alec was battling with himself for two weeks before he called Allana.

He didn't pick her calls either.

He realized it became too comfortable to talk till late night hours.

To fall asleep in the middle of the talk.

It was too easy to text good morning. And checked his phone a thousand times a day.

Too easy and too scary.

It was 11 pm at his place. She was probably getting up right now...

They were divided by time zones. Distance of half of the world.

And genes...

Then why did she pick up right away when he called?

'Hello? Are you fucking okay, asshole?' he heard a sleepy, angry voice.

'Finn told me you are going to study in Oxford. Why didn't you?'

'That's what you were mad about?!' Allana asked enraged. 'Let me tell you - silent treatment can work both ways!' she disconnected.

He called her back right away. And again, and again, and again...

'FUCK YOU!' She picked up.

'Are you sure you want that?' he asked quietly.

'I was choosing between Harvard and Oxford from the beginning! Choosing Oxford is just better for Finn. Indirectly for you also. So - in the end - for me too! Seojoon also preferred England over the USA. What's your problem?!'

Alec was silent for a moment before he whispered:

'We are just friends, right?'

This time Allana was silent for a long time.

'Y-yeah...'

'And you really want to come here?' he gulped.

'That is my decision...' she whispered hesitantly.

Alec closed his eyes, pressing his forehead to the phone before saying:

'I will ask you one more time, Princess - Are you sure you want that?'

Instead of replying Allana whispered:

'Don't you want me there?'

'I don't want... everything that will appear together with you... that I can keep at bay when you are far away...' he choked out.

'Alec... we are just friends, right?' Allana repeated his question.

Alec nodded and after he realized she couldn't see him, he confirmed:

'Yes... We are just friends... on two other sides of the world...'

'Then we will be friends on one side of the world, right?'

Alec took a deep breath.

'You are right... We should pretend this talk never happened...'

'Okay...' she whispered softly. 'I have to join Seojoon now... Call me when you will be free...'

'Yeah... We should discuss the latest season of the Witcher...'

'It was terrible.'

'IT WAS!'

They stayed on the line for some more time in silence.

'Bye...' Ally whispered finally.

'Bye, Princess...'

They both put down their phones, being in two different places, but having similar thoughts:

Do we actually want to stay friends?

It was easy to answer this one... But the other one was haunting them:

Can we actually stay friends?

Cause if we can't...

... all that will remain would be tears and broken vows...

September, A year later

Finnegan picked up the whole bunch from the airport.

They were looking tired and devastated...

'What happened?' he asked, worried when they walked through the gate.

Allana looked at him then around, before smiling and hugging him.

'Nothing it is just...'

'I MISS MY DADS!!!' Mirae whined, faked crying.

'Oh...' Finn said, while Sunoo embraced her with his arms.

'Yeah...' Allana said. 'That's what is going on... We all are a bit sulky... But hey!! You didn't meet my soulmate! My brother! My best friend! Kim Seojoon!' she pulled the tall guy with broad shoulders near.

'Technically... I am barely her cousin...' Seojoon said, fixing his glasses.

He was so beautiful that Finn, for a moment, felt gey panic.

'Hey!' Allana hit Seojoon's arm. 'You are stuck with me for a lifetime!'

Finn took the small luggage from Allana, whispering:

'He is in Edinburgh...'

Allana didn't reply. She knew Alec won't come...

October, A year later

Alec was brushing the horse's side in the stable, whispering calmingly to him, when slim hands covered his eyes.

'Guess who?'

Alec froze.

'What are you doing here?' he asked even before turning around.

'We had a free Friday so Finn suggested that we visit you and see you really recovered...'

'How lovely...' Alec said with a sour smile.

Allana was standing in front of him with a shy smile.

'Usually people are happy when they see me, you know...' she pouted.

'The warning would be nice...' he said and gulped.

A year made her look a bit more mature. Maybe it was her hair in a loose ponytail. Maybe it was the delicate make up she had...

Allana lifted her eyebrow.

'So you could ranaway?'

So I would be prepared to see you... he thought and hugged her.

'Exactly. I know you brought the loud bunch with you!' he joked.

'You bet! We have tambourines and drums!'

She wrapped her arms around his neck, casually as always while he was hugging a taller man. As someone from her close family.

She considered him a family. She talked with him as often as with others. They roasted each other. They joked. They discussed a lot of issues. And naturally the more they got comfortable the more flirting was there.

Safe flirting.

Safe flirting - being on two different sides of the line.

No matter how attracted and charmed by his mind she was... it was safer than feeling his scent. The scent of wind, horses and faint essence of shower gel.

It was safer than feeling the warmth of his hands around her waist.

He lifted her a bit above the ground. He put her back to the ground hearing the voices outside.

'Mom saw you?'

'She said to force you to take us on a horse-riding trip around, while she will make dinner.'

Alec stepped back and squinted his eyes at her.

'How many of you know how to ride a horse?'

She smiled sweetly.

'Me. But if you are asking about wolves then Minho, Han and uncle Taehyung...'

'And from the ones present here?' His eyes squinted more.

She looked at the ceiling innocently and said:

'Finn.'

Alec looked at her with a done face.

Finn led the rest to the stable and Allana patted Alec's back, sternly wanting to keep their interaction low-key normal.

'They learn fast...' she comforted him.

'Haven't you bring that little one who can control animals?' he asked hopefully. 'Wouldn't even complain if his shadow tagged along...'

'Han and Minho are staying in Korea. Besides the last time Minho was here he didn't talk with Han for almost a day...'

'Why?' Alec frowned.

'Cause Han was sitting on a dragon and he didn't...'

'That's a fucked up thing to be mad about...'

'Not for Min Minho...' she giggled.

The rest came and happily greeted Alec hugging him, making high fives and praising for recovering well.

Seojoon introduced himself.

'Heard a lot about you...' Alec said and Seojoon's eyes went for a moment to Allana.

'Hope only good things...'

'There was something about brain tortures... but yeah... mainly good...' Alec smirked and Allana hit his back so hard, he made a few steps forward.

'FOR WHAT WAS THAT?!' He asked.

'Shut up!'

Sunoo looked at Alec with compassion and shook his head.

'Bro... my wife does the same whenever I try to open my mouth...'

Mirae glared at him.

'Oh really?'

'See?!'

To not drag the topic Alec said fast:

'Okay! No point in wasting time. Who is scared the most of horses?'

Mirae and Seojoon looked at each other and then fast at the ground.

'Okay... if each of you are so brave... nobody will ride Fluffy...'

Two hands sprang to the sky at once.

'ME!'

After two hours Alec was riding slowly next to Seojoon, close enough to catch the reins if the horse would be too nervous. Finn was doing the same with Mirae.

Sunoo was somehow handling one of the calmer horses riding in front of them. Alec was keeping an eye on him.

He was glad... he could divert his mind and focus on something. And keep his eyes away from the slim figure galloping freely on the black horse further away. With long blond hairs floating in the wind.

'It's fun, right?!' Allana turned the horse on a small hill, to see where they were.

Alec involuntarily lifted his eyes, hearing her call.

She was smiling widely and screaming through the wind.

He was absolutely bewitched for a second.

His insides squeezed.

He knew it would happen.

That's why he didn't want to see her...

From the moment she stepped out from the plane last year, he was attracted to her. He didn't like her, but his eyes liked to see her...

And now...

When he liked her... When talking with her was a thing, which he WANTED to do. And hearing her voice was a comfort he NEEDED when he was tired...

...this attraction became deadly dangerous.

May, Two years later 

It was a hard seven months...

Really hard...

Alec was sent to London by the King to support Taehyun and Beomgyu, who were supposed to audit Magical Guilds in the UK.

Allana started her second semester at Oxford. She was studying Economics, so she started her internship as well. At the London Headquarter of Diversity...

To say they were meeting a lot would be an understatement.

After Allana's visit to Scotland in October... After those few hugs and close proximity, they started to be obsessed with never stay alone together.

It wasn't that hard... On the campus Allana was always accompanied by Seojoon. And anywhere else Mirae, Soyeon, Finn or Sunoo were her shadows.

So they were around each other making the tension raise. Causing the electrifying sparks, like the friction between two electrical wiring...

They ignored it. Kept things friendly and professional, pretending they don't feel it and are not aware the other one does...

But in the middle of May Finn asked Alec to help them while preparing Allana's surprise birthday party. He had to keep her in the office and drive her to the house they were using. It was her first birthday outside home without everyone around, so they wanted to divert her mind.

Alec refused. He said he will be in Scotland at that time... He made tons of excuses.

They fight over it.

It was their first big fight since Finn got to know Alec wanted to die saving the portal, a few years ago.

It was nothing! A small favor! Why the hell Alec was so furious about the idea?

He rarely visited their house. He was meeting them only when they were going out in the whole group.

'FUCKING SHIT! IT WILL TAKE YOU 30 MINUTES! DON'T BE A BITCH!'

'I don't have time for that...' Alec moved some dirty clothes from the couch in his apartment.

'It's the birthday party of someone you continuously are calling "a friend"!'

'I am not into parties...' Alec shrugged.

'You haven't said a shit a month ago when Taehyung and Jungkook visited Mirae and Sunoo for their wedding anniversary!'

'I had time then... Finn, for fucks sake! Shut up! Why are you even bothered by it! Anybody can take her back from the office to the house!'

'She will know! That's not a surprise at all! And we are all involved! You fucker! Show some heart will you!? She would be the first to prepare yours!!! Why do you hate her!?'

'I don't hate her...' Alec whispered, moving a glass from one place on the table to another. 'You just make a big deal out of it... She would understand...'

Finn shut his mouth, surprised by his tone.

He frowned.

Yeah... it wasn't a big deal. Alec for sure didn't hate Allana... They liked to talk. They were happy around each other pretty often. They worked well together as well...

But never alone...

His lips parted a bit, when he widened his eyes.

He was dense... but not that much...

He covered his mouth. Made a few stressed steps to the right. Then to the left and hesitantly looked at Alec, who was making his hands busy drinking soda from the glass.

'Did you... hooked up with her?'

Alec coughed and sprayed everything with the drink. He fastly stood up and smacked Finn's head.

'ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! Is she someone you can hook up with, you bloody idiot!?'

'Au! Au! Au!!! Okay! I am sorry! I am sorry!!!' Finn whined, holding his ear.

Alec huffed angrily and walked to the small window in the living room, to look at the busy street of London. He missed the calmness of green hills... And silence...

Finn looked for a moment at his friend. His reaction told him a lot... Normally Alec would burst out laughing, not get angry like he did just now...

His arms fell along his sides when he whispered:

'Are you in love with her?'

After a moment Alec replied quietly, trying to hold up a lazy, bored tone.

'She is the heir of the whole Magical World. A human. Untouchable for any magical creature and magic holder. And I am a wizard... I would be an absolute fool falling in love with her...'

Finn stood behind his friend.

'That wasn't a "no"."

"For me it was...' Alec said irritated, and pressed his temple to the glass.

'Will you pick her up and join the party?' Finn asked cleverly. 'Don't tell me you are this weak bitch, who can't hold it in...'

Alec gritted his teeth.

'Fine.'

*************

'Ready to go?' Alec picked inside Allana's office. 'Finn said they all are running some errands so I will drop you on my way...'

'Yeah, he told me. I am ready...'

They were walking through the old building in silence. Both, absolutely aware of the arm distance between them. And both purposely keeping it...

Alec opened the car doors for Allana.

She rested her back on the seat and sighed.

'Just let me jump in the jeans and I will be happy. I don't know how my mother can handle those suits and dresses all the time...'

Alec's eyes involuntarily went to the short skirt she was wearing.

'Yeah...' he said shortly.

'Not talkative today?' she asked.

'Not really...'

He was too focused not to think how close they were inside the car.

Allana looked through the window.

'Do you miss her?'

'Sometimes... Sometimes I expect she will appear out of nowhere in the room...'

'You were used to talking with her... It had to be hard after...'

'It would be... But when I recovered one annoying princess started to call me.' he smiled a bit.

'Annoying?!' Allana looked at him offended.

'Really loud. Pretty bold.'

Allana hit his arm.

'She also likes to hit people out of nowhere...' he laughed.

'I don't hit people! Just... you...' she finished, frowning.

'What an honor.' he giggled.

'Not my fault! You frustrate me!'

'You like me...' he sent her a smug smile.

'Nope. I don't like you. I barely tolerate you...' she crossed her arms over her chest. 'Your jokes sucks. Your laugh gets on my nerves. I honestly believe your hair desperately need a hairbrush and your cologne drives me crazy. And your voice gives me shivers!' She faked a shiver.

'You notice a lot of things about someone you barely tolerate...' he said after a while.

'I can list things I hate about you...' she nodded, satisfied.

Alec frowned, amused.

'Name one!'

She was silent for a long time. They stopped at the red light at the same moment when Allana gulped harshly and choked out:

'You are a wizard...'

Alec's heart dropped. He turned to her.

'Ally...' he whispered.

'Green...' she said, looking away. 

'Fuck...' Alec mumbled and drove. He found the first thing he could park and stopped the car. 'That's why we shouldn't be left alone!'

'Alec...' she looked shocked when he got out of the car and started to walk.

She unbuckled her belt and got off after him.

'ALEC!'

He turned around and grabbed her arms.

'IT'S A MISTAKE!'

'I FUCKING KNOW THAT!'

'YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF A KING! A FUTURE QUEEN! YOUR HEIRS WILL...'

'DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING I AM PERFECTLY AWARE OFF!'

'Then why did you come here!?'

'Finn...' she started hesitantly.

'STOP DRAGGING HIM EVERYTIME BETWEEN!'

'BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BE ALONE!' She scream too.

'AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU RETURN TO KOREA, PRINCESS?! WHAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE!?'

'WE CAN BE FRIENDS...'

'WE CAN'T!'

'WHY NOT?!'

He cupped her face and kissed her.

They were waiting for this to happen... Maybe that's why they were so scared... Cause somewhere under their skin they knew it was unavoidable...

At least once...

Alec's lips weren't soft at all. The kiss wasn't either...

It was far away from the gentle kisses described in love stories...

It was harsh. Demanding. A bit painful...

They jumped right inside the heat with their lips, tongues and teeth.

Allana embraced Alec's wrists gently and he slowed down...

The taste of their lips became bittersweet... before they parted and breathed out.

'Because of this...' Alec whispered into Allana's lips.

She slowly opened her eyes.

'I shouldn't kiss you like that... I shouldn't kiss you at all... But I want to... I want to every time I see you...'

Allana tiredly rested her forehead over his chest. She took a deep breath, inhaling his scent.

'Your scent drives me crazy cause I love it so much...' she choked out. 'I hate your jokes cause they make me laugh too hard... I hate your hair cause I want to touch them... And I hate when you laugh or speak... cause I can't focus on anything then... I hate so many things about you...'

Alec wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes.

'Don't make me like you more... Ally...' he asked. She held her breath. 'Please... please don't cry...'

'I won't...' she took a deep breath and lifted her head.

He looked at her shiny eyes, with a sign of tears on her cheeks. He wiped them with his thumb and shook his head.

'It's a fucking mistake...' he whispered, leaning his head slowly.

'Against common sense...' she agreed.

'And all the rules...'

'Are we going to break them?'

'Will you give me a year?' he asked.

'No tears and no regrets...?' she whispered.

'Only painfully good memories...' he said while their lips were almost joined.

'Okay...' And she sealed the promise with a kiss.

They calmed down and got inside the car when an old passerby lady mumbles something angrily about them blocking the pavement. Luckily the evening's street wasn't crowded or they would make a nice scene for the locals...

Alec buckled her belt and said, pecked her lips, making her heart skip a bit.

'Fix your make-up...' he said softly.

'What?' she squinted her eyes at him warningly.

He smiled a bit.

'Trust me. You don't want them to see you with signs of tears...'

She sighed.

'You are right...'

She opened the passenger's mirror and her purse. She quickly made her face look perfect again and turned to him.

'Satisfied?'

'I prefer you with messy hair and cheeks red from the wind...' he said and smiled when she pouted. 'You look perfect, Princess...'

He started the engine and drove away, this time holding her hand in between the seats.

When they parked in front of the house with a few lights on the upper floor lightened up, he fetched something from his pocket and put it on her palm.

'I know it is tomorrow... but Happy Birthday...' he said.

She looked at the delicate bracelet with a small thistle pendant attached to it. She was staring at it amazed, then she lifted her eyes at him.

He smiled shortly.

'Have fun, Ally...' he said softly, attaching a strand of her behind her ear.

'What?' she frowned when colorful lights lightened up around the house and people stood in the opened door, screaming and cheering.

She looked at her friends and smiled widely. Then hesitantly looked at him.

'You won't stay?'

'I will see you around...' he lightly shook his head.

'Promise?' she squeezed his hand.

'Promise.'

June, Two Years Later

They were careful, but much more comfortable now. Meeting often at work in London's Diversity or during outings with the whole bunch.

There were always a few minutes they could spend alone or secretly hold hands. Stolen moments were sweet for a few first weeks, but they craved more and they also started to be a bother.

Allana was always accompanied by one of her wolves... It was easy when it was Finn... He was usefully pretending he didn't see anything.

But on one summer evening Allana was laying on her bed in the house they were all staying looking at the phone and pouting.

This asshole hasn't texted her whole day...

If he wasn't this handsome and if he wouldn't have this cute smile she dumb him!

She was about to text him some idiotically romantic message when he called:

'Jump through the window...'

Those were his first words.

For real!!!

'WHAT?!'

'Come! I am outside!'

Allana fastly got up from the bed and ran to the window.

'Wear sneakers and get a jacket...' he said.

She was on the first floor. She looked at him doubtfully.

'You want me to break something?'

Alec smiled, moved his head and ivy around the house started to crawl through the wall, making a ladder.

'You don't wanna sneak out like a rebellious teenager?' he challenged her.

She lifted her eyebrow exalted. She put on the shoes and jacket. She stepped on the ladder.

When she was on the ground next to him, she sighed:

'It's not that. I just don't want to worry them...'

Alec pecked her lips.

'I texted Finn I am taking you. If he won't calm them down we will tell them where we are, okay?'

'Just like that?'

'Just like that.' he nodded and took her hand.

'Where are we going?'

'To sightsee the night city...'

She let herself be pulled into the city full of life.

Seojoon looked through the window, which was next to Allana's and sighed.

He knew first something was going on because she was sometimes disappearing on the campus. But he kept silent because he was close enough to react there...

He went downstairs where Mirae and Sunoo were cuddling on the couch, and Finn and Soyeon were watching a tv show, sitting on the armchairs.

Mirae looked at his face.

'What happened?'

'Ally sneaked out...' he said heavily.

Mirae jumped on her feet and ran to the window, just to catch a glimpse of Allana's blond hair and jeans jacket, disappearing around the corner of the street. At the same time Finn said calmingly, not moving his eyes from the tv.

'She is with Alec...'

'So?' Seojoon squinted his eyes.

'So? The most powerful wizard in the whole freaking world is with her. She is safe.' he assured them.

They all sighed deeply.

There were no surprised screams. Finn blinked.

'You all knew?'

Soyeon looked at him.

'Of course we knew... She wouldn't be left alone if we wouldn't let her...'

Mirae slowly turned from the window. She and Seojoon exchange glances.

'This is staying between us. Till Ally decides otherwise...' she ordered sternly.

Sightseeing Kew Garden in the sunset light...

Wax Figure Museum...

Riding the double deck red buses in the night air...

Eating ice creams while strolling through streets so full of diverse cultures...

Watching street performances...

Passing by the Royal Opera House hearing the music...

Bickering loudly where to go...

Choosing the leather bracelets from the stall in the street...

Throwing last fries covered in ketchup at Alec's face, cause he passed Eva's Green poster and said he had a crush on her...

... and being chased over streets for that, till she was caught.

Laughing when he grabbed her in half and spinned her, apologizing and saying to passerbys she was his mentally unstable sister, who ran away from home...

Looking at him in the shop window while he was tying her hair to make her be comfortable...

It was the best day of Allana's life...

Day full of laughter, freedom... and love.

Observing and giggling madly while she tried to argue with a street painter that she should paint Alec's caricature more ugly, in her clean proper, learned English, while the other was using an absolutely not understandable London's cockney accent...

Walking under the artist district with Allana's head on his arm, until they reached the London Eye...

'NO WAY!!!' She screamed. 'Really?!'

'Cliche as fuck...' Alec scrunched his nose.

'Fuck it! Let's do this!!!' She pulled him, running forward.

Seeing her turning her head to him like in slow motion...

With those happy eyes... smiling lips...

Squeezing his hand tighter...

Best day in Alec's life...

The day he felt alive... as never.

'You will never pay me back enough for forcing me to do it...' Alec mumbled.

He was piggybacking Allana through half of the district to reach her house, holding her under her knees and having her cheek pressed to his shoulder.

She kissed his check several times.

'Nope. Never.' he shook his head.

'At least your back is warm!'

'And broken...'

'HEY!!!'

He laughed but lowered his voice when they reached the plant ladder. It was 3 am...

Allana slide from his back, when they heard:

'You can use the doors...'

They jumped and looked to the back porch doors and saw Mirae. Sunoo was standing next to her.

'Mom was waiting...' Alec said grimly.

'If it would be my mother... I would be already dead...' Allana whispered back.

'Hope you had a nice time! I will take her now...' Sunoo clapped his hands and embraced Allana with his arm, leading her to the house.

'What? NO!'

'If you aren't drunk you don't want to be as embarrassed as he will be...' Sunoo whispered to her.

'You can say...'

'Ally... it's okay...' Alec rolled his eyes. 'If they didn't haunt us... they knew all along...'

Allana sighed and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

'See you.' she whispered and he nodded.

When she and Sunoo disappeared, Alec looked at Mirae.

'Listen...' he started.

'Inform us when you wanna go out...' Mirae said straightforwardly. 'I don't want her to break something trying to sneak out.'

That wasn't quite what Alec expected to hear.

'If you are going somewhere for longer, please at least consider taking one of us with you, or give us details so we can check if the place is safe...'

'Okay...'

'We can't let her stay overnight somewhere so it will be better if you stay the night here...'

Alec blinked and tried not to blush.

'Ummm...'

'No need to hide for cuddles as well... She is a pretty cuddly creature... What next? Oh, You do not have to kiss in some shady places... '

'Okay stop it! It's worse than a talk with her father!' Alec said, covering his face.

Mirae lifted her eyebrow.

'You don't know the King much, do you?'

Alec sighed.

'So you are fine with it?'

'We are Allana's wolves. We will handle whatever her decision is...'

'So you won't inform her parents?'

'We answer to her - to no one else.'

'And Sunoo?'

'He won't tell Jungwon till he will be asked directly the right question...' she said cleverly.

'I knew there was no chance to hide it before you...'

'So you took her so the secret will come out?'

'I took her to spend the day with her no matter the consequences...' Alec said, lowering his tone.

'Good.' Mirae nodded. 'Wanna stay the night?'

'No. But thank you. For everything...'

'No need. Our life mission is to make her safe and happy... It looks like she is now.'

Alec nodded and turned around to walk away.

'I like you Alec...' Mirae said. 'Don't fuck this up...'

He stopped.

'I can't promise it won't hurt her... Quite the opposite. I am sure it will...' he whispered.

'And knowing her... she made this decision deliberately. Did you?'

Alec turned his head.

'Don't worry about me...'

'She is worrying about you. So we will as well... We are her Royal Pack. Her family. Her friends.'

'Are you speaking as her wolf, her sister or her friend now?'

'As her royal wolf I am telling you to not fuck this up. As her sister, I will worry about you... And as her friend that I like you...'

Alec smiled lightly.

'I like you too Mira...'

She winked and turned to the doors.

'Oh... take Sunoo to play darts if you have time... He is hyped up about it, but he sucks so much I can't handle it...'

Alec laughed.

'We can all go one day...'

'Keep your word, Scot!'

'But I play only for money...' Alec waved at her not turning back, laughing.

'I am on to win them from you then!'

Allana got out from the bathroom in a bathrobe and smiled at the caricature laying on her desk.

Someone knocked on the doors.

'You should sleep, Joon...' she said, when he opened the doors.

'As if we would sleep...' he looked at her and crossed his arms over his chest. 'Do you know what you are doing, Ally?' he asked gently.

'Spending the best year of my life as I want to spend it, with the one I want to spend it...' she replied calmly.

'What about when this year will end?'

She cupped his cheek and smiled lightly.

'I will have you to lift me up from the ground...'

He frowned.

'Will it be worth it?'

'It already is...' she whispered.

He was looking at her for a long time, then he smiled.

'How was it?'

Her eyes sparkled when her teeth showed a bright smile.

'Amazing...'

Seojoon hugged her and swayed with her from side to side.

'I am happy then.' he grabbed her in half and threw her on the bed. 'Now go to sleep! It's 4 am!'

'Let me tell youuuuu!!' she whined.

He covered his ears with his hands.

'LALALLALAAL! No thank you!'

Seojoon ranaway from the room, making her laugh.

She turned to the side, cuddling the pillow. She looked at her phone and saw the message.

Alec: Sleepover next Saturday. I have a golden pass from Mirae...

Allana: What movie?'

Alec: If you choose some romantic bullshit I am getting drunk...

Allana: Harry Potter?

Alec: No! I am still not talking with Joanne for spilling too much of our tea!

Allana: What?

Alec: Nothing. Forget I said anything...

Allana: J.K. Rowling is...!

Alec: No HP! End of discussion. And wear some ugly sweatpants! No pyjamas!

Allana: Ahahhahaha! Why?

Alec: Cause I said so! Or we are watching a horror movie!

Allana: Noooo!

Alec: Goodnight, Princess...

Allana: Goodnight, Alec...

July, Two Years Later

Someone knocked on Alec's apartment near noon, while he was wondering what food to order. Ally was at Uni so he decided to work online today instead of going to the Guild or Diversity.

He opened the door and blinked surprised, looking at Finn, Seojoon and Sunoo holding pizza boxes. Lot of.

'We were kicked out...' Sunoo said happily. 'So we decided to invade your privacy...'

Seojoon walked inside and took the chair in the corner pulling out a book.

'You won't even notice I am here...' he promised.

Alec lifted his eyebrow.

'What have you done?' he asked.

'We are men and apparently having too much testosterone is a sin...' Seojoon said unbothered.

Alec giggled and looked at Sunoo, trying to hold his laugh and sound compassionate.

'Grand Alpha Wife on her period sounds scary...'

Sunoo looked at him and a cold smile appeared on his face.

'Sorry to break it to you but female wolves have periods once a year after ruts or heats and they are too happy and tired then to care... Or they don't have it cause they are pregnant instantly...'

Alec lifted his hand.

'Please, spare me the details...' he frowned. It meant neither Mirae nor Soyeon was the problem... 'Ally is not feeling well?' he asked, then looked at Finn.

'Nah... She is pretty energetic with a knife in her hand...' Seojoon shook his head. 'On the first day of her period, each month, our cute Princess is changing into this bloodthirsty animal, ready to scratch, bite and curse at every single being with men's genitals...'

'Can't you help her?' Alec looked at Finn.

'With what? Her hormones?'

'That would be stupid... Even uncle Jimin wasn't spared... And she adores him...' Seojoon mumbled, not stopping reading his book. 'We have the theory that she accumulates all the emotions from five days into one so she can be productive after 24h and don't waste time...'

'True Heir of the Throne!' Sunoo nodded. 

'The other theory says that she eats so much sweets the day before that she changed from Mogwai to Gremlin overnight...' Seojoon had a lot of theories prepared.

'Yeah, that seems more true...' Sunoo nodded enthusiastically. 'Just sit with us, eat pizza and wait till it will be safe again or she will order to cut your head off like the Red Queen...' 

Alec glared at him.

'You can stay here...' he said, took his jacket and walked away.

'Love doesn't take prisoners...' Sunoo sighed, shaking his head.

'Maybe he just wants to prove it doesn't apply to him...' Finn sat with pizza on the couch. 'Beside Alec not  caring about losing his life is kinda cute...'

'Or maybe he just wants to see how it is...' Seojoon smiled slightly from above his book. 

Alec didn't believe them. He really didn't...

But if that was true... oh gosh! how much he wanted to see it!!!

This graceful princess - full of sweetness and dignity - being an absolutely down to earth girl, behaving absolutely out of her mind.

He was giggling the whole time driving to her house. 

Soyeon opened the doors. She lifted her eyebrow and let him in without a word. She walked to the kitchen mumbling:

'Suicidal...'

Alec walked to the living room where the TV was working loudly.

Allana was sitting on the armchair on her folded legs, covered in a blanket from head to toes... The blanket was covering her head and half of face when she was watching a documentary about serial killers, eating Korean instant noodles.

She looked like a bizarre, small - but not less vicious - version of Emperor Palpatine.

'Wow.' Alec said.

The strange creature on the couch froze for a second before Alec head to move aside to avoid flying the remote control, throwing with too much force.

'GET THE FUCK OUT!!'

'Cute.' Alec giggled. 'What kind of species are you?' he asked as if he encountered a new magical creature roaming around the forest.

'I AM NOT KIDDING! GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!'

'Why are you watching this? Shouldn't it be some teary movie?'

'To plan a murder in the near future! Get out! Leave me alone and let me be!'

'No way in hell I will miss this view!' Alec shook his head and tried to take away the bowl with noodles.

'LEAVE IT! ALEC! I WAS EATING THIS!'

'You had enough junk food!'

'MY BACK HURTS! I AM HUNGRY! LIFE SUCKS! THE WATER SUCKS! WHY IS IT ALWAYS RAINING HERE!?'

Alec was enjoying this too much.

'We will do something about this...' he said and lifted his little Emperor from the couch.

Allana started to kick.

'DON'T TOUCH ME! I FEEL DISGUSTING! I NEED A SHOWER!I AM SERIOUS, ALEC! LEAVE ME ALONE!'

'Shower. Toothbrush. Hairbrush...' Alec listed, while going upstairs.

'I HATE YOU!!!'

'MIRAE KICK HIM OUT OR I WILL KILL HIM!!!!'

A sound of broken glass was heard then Alec's laugh.

'MIRAE!!!!'

It was like an hour already... Female screams, male laughter and a lot of other sounds were coming from upstairs.

Mirae zipped her coffee from the cup and asked Soyeon.

'Have you heard something?'

'Just a car passing by on the street...' Soeyoen flipped the page of the magazine she was reading.

'That's what I thought...'

When it was silent for more then two hours Mirae picked inside Allana's room to see her sleeping and cuddling to Alec's chests, who was replying to emails on his phone.

He lifted his eyes at her.

'She got tired...' he explained.

'No shit...'

'I don't think she will be a machine of mass destruction when she wakes up...' he smirked. 'It was fun.'

Mirae leaned with her arm on the doorframe.

'Why?' she frowned.

'Cause she dropped this perfect attitude she carries royally everyday. I love to provoke her cause then she is just she. There are rare moments when she is not perfect with her clothes, hair, vocabulary and behavior. The moment I saw her getting out of the plane I wanted to strip her out from this perfection...'

'She is stunning while being perfect. But she is just... Ally when she is not.' Mirae whispered.

'Yup!'

'Are you hungry?'

'I will eat when she wakes up... Finn will bring me files and clothes. And potion. You can give it to her tea. It will relax her lower body...'

'Sure.'

Allana cuddled her face more to Alec's shirt, pretending to sleep.

People always wanted to get close to her BECAUSE she was a princess and that was what was luring them out to her. Alec wanted to get close to her for the same reason, but in a totally different way... He wanted her to fight with him. Curse. Laugh in a totally not elegant manner. Do stupid things. Eat in a messy way... Because it felt special... when she was dropping her straight posture full of dignity just next to him...

Allana woke up after a few hours. She kissed Alec's cheek.

'I am going to take a shower...'

'Not angry anymore...'

'No. You wasted all my stored anger...' she giggled.

'It was fun. I recommend myself for future reference!'

'Idiot...' she shook her head.

When she came back she looked at the files laying on his lap.

'What's that?'

'Reports from European Magic Guilds about the young mages progress in magic. Taehyun hyung said to check them...'

Allana sat next to him on the bed.

'Give me half...'

'Are you feeling fine?'

'Absolutely...'

Alec shared the files with her.

'Actually how young mages are learning magic?' she asked.

'They go to Hogwarts...'

Her eyes widened.'

'REALLY?!'

Alec snorted.

'No.'

'Fucker...'

'If it would be true you would force me to take you there...'

'Of course!'

'Their parents and relatives teach them...'

'What about orphans?'

'Some magic guilds provide basic training. Others are learning by themselves...'

'What if the family is not willing or good at teaching...'

'That's the problem we are trying to solve systematically...'

She nodded and they started to work hand in hand.

Fun was there. Work was there. And somehow they were good at doing both together...

July, Three Years Later

Time was passing by too fast. Month after month, seasons were coming and going. Studies, work, trips with everyone. Casual evenings or mornings...

The group is going to summer break back to Korea as well for Christmas, without Alec. They tried to convince him, but he refused. It would be too easy to be discovered like that. Till they were in England he and Allana, surrounded by protective wolves could pretend they are just really good friends and co-workers. Like once Lady Allana and Prince Hoseok.

It didn't mean that residents of the Royal Palace didn't notice small strange things... Like the fact none of Allana's Pack living in the UK, was super excited or willing to tell stories about it.

They were too scared they would blow up Alec's name accidentally in connection to Allana. Of course they sometimes on purpose were telling stories as the group of friends, including the wizard. Cause it would be really suspicious if they wouldn't, when the King knew who was working in London with them...

They spend winter break in February in Scotland, in Alec's home, because his parents went on vacation to Provansia. So they were strolling through hills covered in snow or riding horses or just laying in front of the fireplace in the house, playing cards...

But Mirae, Sunoo, Seojoon, Soyeon and especially Finn were getting more nervous with each day passing by. 

Mirae and Finn had this competitive string making them bicker and have bets over anything. Sunoo, Finn and Alec were like older brothers wanting to spoil the best behavior of a good kid which Seojoon represented. So they were making their little brother do things he for sure wouldn't do on his own.

And Soyeon was just Soyeon. If she could avoid physical activities thanks to Alec - she would use it.

As they were now a compact group of friends at the moment they had to start packing and sending some of their things back to Korea they felt as if they were leaving one of them behind...

But Alec and Allana weren't showing any concern about days passing by. As if time didn't exist in their little world. They were behaving like teenagers graduating from highschool who knew their life paths would be different and can't be aligned.

Of course, all the wolves noticed some rules they had... Like never putting labels on the relationship they shared. Never, even accidentally, they called the other one boyfriend-girlfriend. They've never confessed to one another. And even if one of them accidentally slipped words like: "We should go for a trip to Amsterdam next year...' the other was casually flipping it to: "Let's do it this year."

That's how they spend one weekend in Amsterdam... Other time they went to horse racing in Ascot. They flew to Dublin for a few days. Or enjoy Guy Fawkes Day in Manchester.

They were collecting memories like photographies...

Photographies they hadn't been taking...

July, Three Years Later

MA Jung Allana and MA Kim Seojoon with their new diplomas were waving goodbye to their parents in the airport hall. The King and Queen, accompanied by Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi attended the Graduation Ceremony.

They also spend 3 days with their children sightseeing in London.

Alec briefly met with them, before returning to Scotland.

The whole bunch had a month to finish all the tasks in the UK, pack the rest of things and join the rest of the family at the beginning of August.

Yoongi hugged Allana and said they better come fast, cause he otherway he will kill part of her pack...

And he meant his own son and Han for sure.

That's why Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung had to stay in the Palace. Cause two teenagers one being 19 and the second one being 17 were fighting with each other constantly.

And it wasn't casual, everyday bickering as they used to do their whole life.

They were life-and-death battles directed to hurt each other.

It was like that for about half a year already. As their head alpha Mirae tried to do something with it from a distance, but it didn't have any effect. Even Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi had any effect on them...

At some point they considered sending Minho abroad to study, but his first rut was near... what probably was the core of a problem.

They had to survive the next half a year till Han's birthday... They all somehow suspected it would solve the problem... Confirming they are mates would calm their scared, distraught heart and glue them back together... But for now everybody around, especially parents - had to suffer the war between them...

As soon as they came back from the airport they started packing intensely. They planned to do everything in a week and join Alec in Scotland for their last 3 weeks...

But even those three weeks were merciless for them and were passing by in a glimpse of an eye. Few days they spent hiking through the Highlands, making bonfires and visiting old castles and sleeping in small, family guesthouses.

They got the information that all their packages arrived in Korea already and Alec also got confirmation from Taehyun that he can switch his post to Edinburgh.

The clock and calendar... were ruthless.

In the middle of their third week the whole group was strolling through Edinburgh after eating dinner, when Soyeon asked:

'Do you have karaoke here? Let's have a party with a bang?'

'Karaoke?' Finn frowned. 'Have you heard that Alec? They want to go to karaoke!' he snorted.

Alec and Allana holding hands were a few steps in front of them. Alec turned his head.

'No way in hell! You can do that in Korea!'

'Why not?!' Soyeon whined. 'Let's get loud!'

Alec smirked and looked at Finn.

'If you want to get loud... do it with real life music...' he said. 'Come, guys! We are going to drink, sing and dance!'

'Safe place?' Mirae asked.

'Every place is safe when you are there Mira...' he sent her a flying kiss.

She squinted her eyes.

'Don't flatter me!'

'Is it working?'

'Yes!!!'

Sunoo laughed.

'Then let's go!!!'

They had to take the bus and then walk through narrow alleys till Finn led them downstairs to some basement in one of the old townhouses.

The deeper they went the louder the guitars and drums were heard. They entered the pub filled with the scent of smell, wood and alkohol, but more than that filled with music. The band on the small stage was making people jump, dance and sing with them.

As soon as they were near the bar they heard a hoarse voice:

'Finnegan Harris and Alec MacArthur! I thought you were dead!!!'

A red like a carrot hairs and big boobs, a middle aged woman with green eyes ran from behind the bar.

'I thought the same about you Jane!' Alec laughed and hugged the woman.

'Last time you came here I lost 500 pounds!'

'You lost the bet!' he shrugged. 'We brought friends... Will you find a place for us?'

Jane checked the group.

'Foreigners. Not much free space today, but for you I will!' she patted Alec's cheek with her palm.

'How is the band tonight?' Finn asked.

'Not bad. They sing popular songs so everybody enjoys...'

That's how they met Jane - the owner of Note of Whisky - the music pub underground.

In three hours their shirts were sweaty from dancing. Their hair was messy. They were a bit tipsy. Their throats were hurting from singing to the songs, yelling, cheering and laughing. Their feet were hurting, but they wouldn't stop.

It was their year. The year of freedom young people could share with each other, before they have to enter adult life.

Even Seojoon was pulled to the dancefloor by Soyeon. And then dragged by some other energetic girls fangirling over his face.

Allana sat heavily next to Mirae on the chair by their table. She was breathing heavily and smiling widely. She searched for Alec in the crowd.

He was bending over the bar saying something to Jane. She nodded and called someone with her hand. The girl came and leaned to Alec, touching his back. He said something to her ear. She laughed, showed him the thumb up and disappeared somewhere.

'Bathroom!' Allana gulped nervously.

Mirae choked on the drink.

'O-okay...'

They were slowly moving through the crowd, not knowing what was happening behind their back.

'Are you okay?' Mirae asked.

'Yeah, just...' Allana nodded. 'I... had a moment... I need to cool down...'

That's how it will be right?

New girl. He will move on.

She will move on as well. For the sake of the Kingdom.

'Ally...'

'Just a moment...'

'No! You should see this!' Mirae turned her back to the stage. Alec was in the middle of it and the main vocalist was giving him his guitar. Alec threw the belt over his shoulder and said to mic:

'Harris! Move your ass here!'

He then turned to the rest of the band and discussed something with them.

'That's how when we were 19 we won free drinks for the whole weekend!' Finn giggled over Allana's ear, when he was making his way to the stage.

He took the electric guitar from the guitarist and made a high five with her. It was the same girl Jane called to talk with Alec.

The background music started. The drums joined together with the keyboard.

Alec started to play and moved closer to the mic:

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow

I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow

I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow

Since the love that you left is all that I get

I want you to know

Alec had closed eyes. His sweaty and messy hair were falling on his forehead when he sung:

That if I can't be close to you

I'll settle for the ghost of you

I miss you more than life (more than life)

And if you can't be next to me

Your memory is ecstasy

I miss you more than life

Mirae looked at Allana's face. She was frozen. She was looking above all the people on the stage.

No. They never said "I love you." But they had different ways to say it...

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow

I need more time but time can't be borrowed

I'd leave it all behind if I could follow

Since the love that you left is all that I get

I want you to know

Allana moved forward to get closer, when Alec opened his eyes and looked at her.

That if I can't be close to you

I'll settle for the ghost of you

I miss you more than life (more than life)

And if you can't be next to me

Your memory is ecstasy

I miss you more than life

All the instruments get quiet. Only Alec's guitar was heard when he slowly jumped from the stage and moved while playing, through the crowd, till he reached the place where Allana was standing.

He bent a bit so their noses and almost lips were touching.

She smiled, when he sang quietly:

So if I can't get close to you

I'll settle for the ghost of you

But I miss you more than life

And if you can't be next to me

Your memory is ecstasy

I miss you more than life

The guitar silenced. Allana bent fully and joined their lips while smiling. 

Seojoon stood next to Mirae, observing the couple, surrounded by the crowd.

'Do you think they are stupid?' Mirae asked, quietly.

'Do I think it will haunt her for years? Yes. Do I think it is not worth it? No. Each memory she will have of him, of them... will bring her pain and joy... But there would be only pain and regret if she didn't do it.'

'She loves him...'

'And I guess she always will...' Seojoon said sadly. 'He let her experience freedom.'

'Maybe one year so full of living... was worth the future pain...'

'For both of them. Yeah. I think so...'

*********

A day before the departure Alec knocked on the doors of Allana's room.

She was already packed.

They all were.

They spent the last few days in Alec's house.

'Put on the hoodie. We are going out,' he said.

'Where?'

'To portal place...'

'Sure.'

She was surprised to see a backpack ready in the car, but didn't say a word. They drove inside the forest and walked to the meadow where three years ago the whole event took place. The meadow looked normal. It just seemed to be filled with magic in the air.

It was a warm evening Alec put the blanket on the meadow.

'First thing - first.' he pulled out a pocket knife. 'Hope you are good at woodwork...'

'Huh?!' Allana lifted her eyebrow.

He gave her the night.

'Do it. Carve this heart and our initials on one of the threes.'

'Seriously.'

'Yeah. Then do the same when you will be back home. As we don't have pictures - let this be the supplement of it...'

She smiled sadly and nodded.

She was carving the small sign in the trunk while Alec made a small bonfire.

He stood next to her and kissed her temple, while they were staring at A+A sign in a heart.

'I will miss you, Ally...' he whispered.

Her eyes teared up instantly, but she smiled.

'I will miss you too, Alec...'

He turned her and joined their lips in a sweet long kiss.

Their last kiss they celebrated.

'Ready?' he asked when they parted slowly.

She sniffed and nodded.

They sat on the blanket, with Allana between Alec's legs, leaning on his chest, and pulled out their phones.

They started to erase their private chats and messages. Some photos of them together which other's sent them, cause they never were taking their own.

Finally went to their contact lists.

Allana changed his name from "Little Lord" to the official "Lord Alec MacArthur".

Alec's finger trembled over her nickname in his phone.

Gremlin.

He closed his eyes and chocked out:

'Fuck...'

Allana turned to him, she slowly kissed his cheek and helped him to change it to "Princess Allana".

They laid on the blanket looking at the starry sky between trees. In silence. Trying to hold their emotions.

'Alec... Was it worth it?' Allana whispered.

'If anything was worth surviving that night... it was definitely this year with you...' he replied.

She tilted her head to touch his. Spread on the blanket connected only by their heads and joined hands, they were looking at the stars that somehow were merciless for them.

'Not some kind of shooting stars or rain of meteors tonight?' Allana joked after prolonged silence.

'Nope...' Alec smiled and stretched his hand to the sky. 'But nobody is too old for a little magic...'

And with their eyes wide open they stared at the myriads of stars falling down, reflecting in their wet irises.

**********

The day of departure was full of stiff hugs and jokes. Especially at the airport.

They all one by one hugged Alec and moved to the gate.

Finn was hugging him the longest.

'Don't think you will get rid of me.' he said.

'I wouldn't be able even in the invisibility cloak...' Alec replied.

'Good you know that, asshole!'

'Protect her.' Alec whispered to Finn's ear. 'You and me will be fine...'

'The hell! Of course we will!' Finn patted his back and sniffed. 'Okay! I am going before I burst into tears!'

Ally was waiting for him near the gate. She turned one last time and smiled sadly.

'Goodbye, Lord Alec...' she whispered.

He bowed his head.

'Mar sin leibh... Princess...'

Goodbye... Princess.

They all were observing. The moment they took seats. The moment the hostess told them to buckle the belt. The moment the private jet took off from Glasgow Airport.

The moment the plane stabilized... the tears came uncontrollably.

Seojoon first unbuckled his belt and ran to Allana to sit near her, when she choked.

She was shaking, choking, crying her heart out. She hid her face in Seojoon's chest. Squeezing Mirae's hand, who was sitting on her other side.

Finn nervously walked to them.

When she saw him, she just cried out: Don't tell him...

Finn looked at Mirae:

'Can I help her?' he asked.

Mirae shook her head.

'Let her cry it out till we reach... She wants to be a princess again when her parents see her.'

Finn nodded and Sunoo pulled him to the seat gently.

After a while Seojoon and Mirae took Allana to the private cabin to let her cry in peace.

************

December, Three Years Later

Half a year has passed.

When they landed Allana asked the rest just one thing: to keep in touch with Alec as friends. As if nothing happened.

That was a heartbreaking order, knowing she forbade that herself...

Seojoon also helped her carve the initials on one of the trees inside the park surrounding the Manor.

Beside it... and the bracelet on Allana's wrist, nothing indicated that the past year existed...

The Palace was as always full of life...

Maybe that's why it was easy to see changes.

How Allana's Pack wasn't excitedly telling stories about two years of their life... How they almost avoided mentioning that time. How the Princess was absolutely fine but at the same time she wasn't as energetic or as smiley as she was before...

The parents let it be for some time thinking they have to again get used to the change of environment...

But it was Christams Time now... And (after they celebrated the back of calmness cause indeed after Han's 18th birthday in November they discovered he is Minho's mate) it should be a happy time! It always was! No matter what was going on.

That's why one evening before Christamas Hoseok and Rose entered Allana's room.

She smiled at them.

'We have to talk.' Hoseok said, crossing his arms over his chest.

'About?'

'England.'

'What happened there?' she frowned.

'That's exactly my question...'

'I am not aware of any new issues according to the UK...' she said. 'Should I check emails?'

'No, Ally. I am talking about your stay in England for two years which you all are not talking about. It's like a taboo topic! For each and every one of you! What happened then and there?'

'Also...' Rose sat on Ally's bed and said gently. 'You are sad Ally... Not all the time. But you have moments as if sadness was catching you off guard... You spend a lot of time alone and it was never like that...'

Allana sighed heavily.

'Give me some time... It will get better...'

'What will get better?' Hoseok frowned. 'Are you sick?!' he got pale.

She smiled sadly.

'If a broken heart is a sickness...'

Hoseok's hands fell to his sides.

'Sorry, dad, I haven't told you... I fell in love. We spent the year together... We knew it would be over once I returned to Korea. That's the story. It was a fantastic year... But it had to end...' she gulped and looked at her palms.

'Why?' Rose asked softly.

'Cause I have my duties, mom... And he could not share them with me...' Allana whispered.

'You don't think he would understand the magical world?'

'Oh, no... he would...' Allana laughed bitterly. 'Better than anyone... But I guess... that would be the end of the Kingdom and breaking the pact we fought to save 3 years ago...'

Hoseok was looking at Allana in silence, thinking. Then he smirked coldly and asked casually:

'Okay then... By the way, maybe we will invite Alec for New Year's Eve? I haven't seen him for ages!'

Allana lifted her eyes at him in a speed of lightning and it held daggers.

'So it was him...' he nodded to himself.

Rose looked at him.

'The wizard?' she looked back at Allana with her eyes full of compassion. 'Oh, baby...'

'Don't.' Allana said sternly. 'Don't pity me. I wanted that time. I got it. It is over. End of topic.'

Hoseok's eyes filled with sadness and regret.

'Why haven't you told me, Ally?'

She looked at the ceiling trying to hold the tears back.

'Cause you would give me hope! You would try to find a solution when there is none!'

'Jungwon can...'

'Uncle agreed to rule if there won't be another option! If I won't be able to!'

'Will you be able to be a Queen with a broken heart?' he asked gently.

Allana gritted her teeth.

'I will.' She took a deep breath. 'So can we leave it?'

Hoseok nodded slowly and stretched his hands. She hid in her father's embrace eagerly.

'I'm sorry, little one...' he whispered, kissing her head. 'I'm really sorry...'

February, 4 years later

Alec was doing great. Considering he shouldn't be even alive. He was all good.

Everything was remaining him of her... but he was diving inside the pain eagerly. He loved to recollect every moment. Every fight. Laugh. Trip. Work... Every little detail even if it was paining as if he was poked with a hot rod in his heart.

They all were in contact with him. He just set one rule: don't mention her unofficially. Don't give me information about her.

He was working for a magic guild in Edinburg spending there half a week and coming back home for the rest of the days to train horses and help his father.

One day he got a surprise delivery. Not a package tho...

A carrier brough two foals. Beautiful horses. One black one white.

'There is also a message!' one of the guys said.

Her name is Reina. His name is Rex.

Raise them well. I entrust them to you.

Hope they will be happy together.

Princess Allana

Reina - Queen. Rex - King.

Alec smiled to himself.

'Idiot. You always have to make sure I am not alone... Well I can assure you they won't be separated...'

August, 4 years later

It has been a year.

Allana hoped it would get better with time, cause it wasn't getting better at all. Quite the opposite... she was doing much worse than she was at the beginning...

There was nothing she could hold onto except looking at the bracelet in the darkness of her room when the busy days were coming to an end.

Looking at the thistle sometimes she was asking Lady Allana: why did you even send me there?

But of course there was no answer.

She couldn't sleep so she was roaming around. Mirae and Sunoo together with Han and Minho were on a vacation trip in Dominicana and Finn took a weekend free, so she was with Seojoon and Soyeon as shadows, which wasn't so bad. She could just stroll around the Palace or Gardens and nobody asked why she is so sad in her free time.

Being free from questions from all the uncles was probably her father's doing...

She went downstairs thinking about baking something to divert her mind. Cooking or baking in Jin's kitchen in the middle of the night wouldn't surprise anybody here.

Seojoon like a sleepy ghost appeared next to her. Sat behind the table while reading. Not saying anything. Just being there.

The Palace doors opened. Seojoon frowned and looked there. Few minutes later Finn peaked in.

'Oh...'

Allana focused on him.

'Your free days are over?' she asked.

'Mhm...'

'Strange. Why would you take free days during your birthday and leave? We would organize something...' Seojoon said with a casual tone.

'Oh my gosh! I forgot!! Finn, I am so sorry!' Ally said and hugged him. 'Happy birthday!'

'It's totally fine! I had a good time!' Finn hugged her.

For a second... Ally caught it. The scent other than Finn's. Not the wolf's scent.

The perfum.

She lifted her eyes.

'Where is he?'

'Ally...'

'Please... I just want to see him once...'

'Once! Then twice! Don't make me do this! You two made the decision and set the rules! I just have the same fight with him, cause he would fucking kill him tomorrow if I wouldn't stop him!'

Seojoon got up.

'Come on... If you are here he is leaving right? Give her 15 minutes... I will drive her...'

'It's a mistake!' Finn huffed. 'He has a flight in two hours. That's all I will tell you.'

In pajama pants and sneakers, Ally just grabbed the first hoodie which caught her eyes on the couch, which happened to be Yoongi's and ran to the garage together with Seojoon. 

Seojoon just asked:

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah.'

She felt as if she would suffocate if she won't see him even for a millisecond.

They hoped they would reach Incheon before the flight departure... She again felt as if she was racing with time...

They ran inside the hall and found the flight to London on the board with the note "Last Call".

They sprint to the gate. It wasn't hard to spat a tall black haired man with earpods in his ear letting the elderly lady go before him.

Seojoon moved his feet towards him automatically, but he was stopped by the grip on his wrist.

A second ago Allana wanted to run to him. But as soon as she saw his silhouette, she heard in her head their promise:

No tears. No regrets... Only painfully good memories...

'Ally?' Seojoon asked, seeing tears in her eyes. She didn't move her gaze from Alec's profile. His nose, hair falling on his ears...

'It's enough...' she whispered. 'I just wanted to see him... I don't want him to be in pain again...'

He was ready to scan the ticket, but he froze for a second in his place. He slowly turned his head. For a moment his eyes were searching until they landed on Allana.

He looked tired. His eyes were red, his face didn't have this healthy tone... His eyes were full of pain and longing...

But when he tilted his head slightly - he smiled...

Love you... - he mouthed.

Allana's sent him the same tearful smile and whispered back:

Love you too... 

Other passenger asked Alec to hurry up. Allana whispered inaudibly:

Go...

He gave himself another 10 seconds of looking at her. Before he nodded to Seojoon and turned around. Seojoon embraced Ally with his arm and turned her back to the exit.

Allana was... surprisingly calm when she entered the car.

Sad, but calm.

'Are you okay?'

'Is it normal to feel better knowing he is suffering too?' she whispered.

'To be honest... Your last goodbye was strange for me. It was like: "It was nice to meet you! Bye!" Maybe it is how you both wanted it... but for sure it didn't give you the feeling of being equally engaged. The feeling of the other one suffering because of it as much as you do... Cause you just decided you won't suffer. But unfortunately... living creatures don't work like that... Pain won't stop just because you will say to it: it is time to end.' Seojoon wiped Ally's nose with his sleeve. 'So to answer your question: yes it is normal.'

'I don't want him to suffer...' she hiccuped.

'But knowing he does as much as you do - gives you relief.'

'Am I bad because of it?'

'No... Ally... you are just in love. In ill-fated love...'

'Take me home. I have to pull myself together before dawn...' she brushed her face with her hands.

***********

Hoseok was sitting in his office in Diversity.

Unhappy. Sulky. Feeling helpless...

His daughter was miserable...

She was really good at hiding it. Her mother raised her well. She was like a fortress of hidden emotions in public.

But she had never used it against her family. Not for so long. And not with this determination.

He understood why she didn't tell him at the beginning...

She knew him well. But of course he wouldn't let it be just like that...

He had to at least find out if there are some probabilities. Solutions which would allow Allana to rule with Alec by her side.

But even with all the wolves, mages, fairies and even vampires from the council they couldn't find any ways.

The marriage between Jung and any magical creature would imbalance the Kingdom.

But even if they would handle this first problem - there was a risk that the pact would be broken at the moment of Alec's vow...

And! Even if they could handle the second problem - there was this one thing that they couldn't overcome.

There won't be any children from this marriage able to continue the Jung line. Cause there won't be any children at all.

The issues of mixed races were rarely surviving till the day of delivery or they were born dead... That's why there were no mixed species in the whole kingdom. No half-warevoles, half-fairies, half-wizards...

So even if Hoseok would convince Allana to give up on her responsibilities and convince Jungwon to take over the throne...

Would his daughter be happy never having the opportunity to have family with the men she loved?

She still had a chance to find happiness raising her children now...even if there won't ever be other men she would love as much as she loved Alec...

There was no solution. There was no good way to solve all the problems at once...

So Hoseok was gloomy as the time passed... And he understood he had done to himself what Allana wanted to avoid. He believed there was a way... And the fact there wasn't - hurted him. 

He sighed deeply and heard knocking.

'Your Majesty...' Chen peaked inside. 'I... have something for you, I-I guess...'

'You guess?'

'Well, yeah... I still don't know. One of Lady Allana's books in my gabinet started to glow a few days ago...'

'Glow? What do you mean?'

Chen took out a big old book from his suitcase. It was glowing green from inside.

'I tried to do something with it... But in the end I just found a message from Allana...'

'What message?'

'This page will start to glow when my heir will be near... Give the book to Hoseok then and only then. I don't understand what it means. I didn't meet her heir...'

Hoseok took the book and frowned.

'Maybe you didn't... Maybe he was just near... What is on the page beside the message?'

'Just an image of thistle...'

Hoseok nodded.

'Thank you, Chen... I will check it. Maybe it will reveal something more...'

Chen bowed and left the office.

'Okay, what now...' Hoseok mumbled, opening the middle of the book.

He frowned... He could swear the thistle in the book was a copied drawing of Jungwon... And it was red... Strange color for a thistle.

'Are all the witches like to play?' he sighed and cut his thumb with a pocket knife. He made a smudge on the page.

The book is broken in half showing the middle like a secret box. Inside it... there was a ring with purple amethyst.

The same stone which was in Allana's and Alec's necklaces.

Hoseok slowly put the ring on his finger.

'Alec was here.' he whispered.

'I honestly never believed you would have to use this one...' he heard a voice from behind.

Lady Allana, almost frustrated, walked around the desk and stood near Hoseok's chair.

'Then why have you told my daughter her destiny was waiting for her in Scotland?'

'Her wolf was there... The rest was just a possibility...'

'Possibility you were prepared for?'

'Looking into a crystal ball is a tricky game, Hoseok. You see images that are not connected to one another yet they are making a timeline. The images you see can change each second. At 8 am they can show you disaster... At 8:15 a bliss... They are unstable... Unclear... Interpretation is almost impossible...'

'So you interpret in any possible way and try to prepare for any of them... Like any strategist during the battle...' he said calmly. 'Anyway... have you made this appearance here just to nag about crystal balls?' he smirked.

'Alec doesn't need more suffering!'

'And my daughter doesn't deserve any suffering... Yet here they are...' he said bitterly. 'So spill the tea, my dear witch, cause you are not here to complain...' he added sternly. 

Allana crossed her arms over her chest.

'Are we sure it's not something time can cure?'

'No... But I am damn sure she will be looking for him in every man she encounters until she will end with the first who will be absolutely opposite and destroy herself...'

'This is not the perfect solution, Hoseok...' Allana gulped. 'I can just give them a chance!'

'I don't even have a chance for them... so give me anything, My Lady!'

She frowned, closed the book, turned it upside down three times and opened it again in the middle. She tore out a page from it. A page covered in her neatly put together words in ancient language. 

'What is this?' he asked.

'A spell I wrote. Not a pretty one. Irreversible one also... It's called "Chance". But only one of them can decide to take it...'

'What does it do?' Hoseok whispered.

'Erasing the magic from all cells and DNA in the wizard's body. Absolutely. Irrevocably. Changing a witch or wizard into a human as if he was not even born with a crumbs of power.'

Hoseok gulped.

'Is it safe?'

'It doesn't change personality... But you know personality can change after such a shocking modification...'

'Living with magic in hand all your life and losing it...' Hoseok whispered. 'I don't think anybody would be brave enough...'

'That's why I am not happy about it, Hobi...' Allana sighed. 'But that's all I could do...'

'I will give him this chance...' Hobi whispered. 'Even if it is a cruel one...'

September, 4 years later, Edinburgh

Alec entered his apartment and knew instantly someone was there. The kitchen light was turned on. The smell of expensive cologne in the corridor...

'Don't worry. It's just me...' he heard a voice from his kitchen.

He walked there and looked at Hoseok, drinking tea from a casual mug.

'Your Majesty...' he smirked. 'Where are your bodyguards?'

'I can walk alone!' Hoseok said defensively.

Alec lifted his eyebrow.

'And for real?'

Hoseok pouted.

'Jungkook and Taehyung are in the car downstairs...'

'You could invite them... I guess I have enough cups here...' Alec said, making tea for himself.

'The case I want to discuss is rather personal...'

Alec halted his move in the middle.

'You know...' he assumed.

'For some time...'

'Is there a punishment for falling in love?' Alec asked quietly, making a tea a bit nervously.

'Aren't you taking one now?' Hoseok replied gently. 

'The safe placement of feelings is a skill we will never master no matter how intelligent we are...' Alec said bitterly.

'What if Jungwon would take the throne instead of her?' Hoseok asked quietly.

Alec turned around in fury.

'Did she ask him about that?! If she does, I will be the first one who will force her to change her mind! She was born and raised to be the Queen!'

Hoseok smiled under his nose sadly.

'I guess you would be pissed if she would sacrifice something for you...'

'Damn right I would!'

'She didn't ask him. She forbade me to ask him as well...' Hosek calmed him down. 'But remember the feelings...'

'What feeling?'

'That you would be angry if she would sacrifice something for you...'

Hoseok pulled out a rolled piece of paper from the pocket of his coat and handed it to Alec.

'What is it?' the other frowned.

'A chance...' Hoseok whispered. 'I am almost sorry I am telling you about this choice...' he looked down.

Alec unrolled the paper and his eyes ran through the text. Once. Twice. Trying to understand and connect the phrases...

'I-it's impossible...' he whispered.

Hoseok looked at him and said sarcastically:

'And your aunt was just a home witch...'

Alec lifted his eyes at the King.

'Does Ally know about it?

Hoseok slowly shook his head.

'You know she wouldn't let you...'

'But you will?' Alec asked nervously.

'I can't forbid you. But I can't make the decision for you as well, Alec...' Hoseok stood up. He put two envelopes on the table.

'Invitation for you and your parents. The Confirmation of Allana's Royal Pack Ceremony is in October. Even if you won't come... ask your parents to join us...'

Alec was still looking at the spell.

'What if I come?'

'Don't rush the decision Alec...' he warned. 'You are the most powerful wizard who is currently alive...'

'You know what this title brought to me?' Alec said. 'The grandfather who would sacrifice me anytime. A power that was equal to losing my life. A gift making me agree to die through my whole youth... First time I felt alive and actually wanted to live and see what's next, wasn't because of magic. But because of Ally...'

Hoseok's parental instinct tried to calm the young heart.

'We will welcome you wholeheartedly. We will deal with the Council! Future. Everything... But the slightest doubt can destroy you later... It's a big sacrifice, Alec...'

'My aunt once said... It's not a sacrifice if you feel a part of the world you want to save... And I feel a part of Allana's world. A world I cannot enter now!' he said desperatly. 

Hoseok put his hand on Alec's shoulder.

'Talk with your parents. Think about it... And call me if you will decide. Whatever your decision will be. I will try to help both of you...'

'Thank you, Your Majesty...' Alec whispered and when Hoseok was near the front doors he asked. 'Can I have a request?'

Hoseok nodded.

'Hug her from me...'

'That's what fathers are for...'

October, 4 years later

'Is everything ready?' Allana asked her mother.

'Yes it is...' Rose smiled lightly and put the garland over Allana's long blond hair.

'You look beautiful...' Mirae said. She and the rest of the pack were dressed in their formal uniforms and harnesses.

'Thanks...'

Allana wasn't energetic, excited or nervous about the Ball. She let her mother organize everything, preferring to spend time on serious issues of Diversity. 

'We can start...' Hoseok informed her. He looked at her proudly and happy sparks appeared in his eyes. 'We are waiting for you dear...'

'But... isn't it like... in an hour?' Ally looked at the clock.

'We have something for you before...'

Rose nodded to her.

Mirae and Seojoon lead Allana to the top of the stairs where Han, Minho, Soyeon and Finn should wait in pairs, ready to escort her.

Instead she found a white peony on top of the stairs.

She crouched down to pick it up and turned to look at Mirae:

'Mirae, I guess some floral decorations are messed up, can you check...'

But Mirae or Seojoon wasn't behind her anymore...

A single thistle was thrown under her feet.

'It's hard to get your attention, Princess...' an amused voice said.

She instantly looked down the stairs.

Alec was standing in the middle of the stairs in an official Kingdom's Princely Attire - a Dark Blue Uniform with golden ornaments.

'Alec! What are you doing here!? I thought only your parents were coming!' Allana teared up. 'C-can I hug you?' she asked.

'No. I'm waiting halfway up the stairs so you can push me down them...' he said sarcastically.

She laughed shortly, breathed out and ran downstairs in her highheels.

'Hey! Hey! Calm down, idiot! You will break your neck running in those shoes!! And I don't have magic anymore to save you!' he yelled, while she threw herself at him.

'I can perfectly run in those shoes!' she hiccuped trying to hold her tears. 'And nobody asked you to safe...' she frowned. She moved away from his arms. She squinted her eyes. 'What do you mean: you don't have magic anymore?'

'You see I used one spell, to get rid of my wizard's DNA and... Well! It worked!' he said casually.

'YOU DID WHAT?!' her face turned red from anger.

'Listen! Maybe I am not a powerful wizard anymore... Well, actually I am not a wizard at all...' he frowned and continued after a second. 'But I am still a handsome, annoying, savage Scottish Lord! So do you want me or not!?'

Allana was looking at him in disbelief for long minutes.

She gulped and looked downstairs when all the wolves and her parents were standing. She locked eyes with her father.

He winked at her, happily.

'Ally... I know it is kinda shocking, but you are staring for like 3 minutes. I feel like a complete clown and would really appreciate an answer...'

She focused back on him.

'What was the question?' she tilted her head.

Alec frowned.

'Don't get on my nerves...'

'Sorry but I wasn't focused... Could you repeat?' she smiled sweetly.

'Do you want me or not?'

She pouted thinking.

'Want you as in...?' she pretended to not understand.

Alec glared at her.

'As in "until death do us apart"...' he gritted his teeth.

She still pretended to be confused till he leaned his head to her and whispered in her lips:

'I will fucking kill you, Gremlin...'

Allana smiled widely and embraced his neck with her arms.

'Lord Alec... I am appointing you as the future Prince Consort of the Kingdom...' she whispered.

'Fucking, finally...' he mumbled and joined their lips. 

************

Hoseok was standing on the balcony on the upper floor looking at the patio, with guests coming in and out from the ballroom.

He found in the crowd the Princess and her Lord, mixing with guests, filling their duties and not trying to run away.

The Ring on his finger sparkled.

'Should I expect more magical items left by you?' he asked.

Lady Allana leaned next to him on the railing.

'No... It was the last one...' she smiled.

Hoseok peaked at her with the corner of his eyes.

'I won't see you ever again, right?'

'Sometimes you will see me... in him...' she was looking at Alec.

'I hope he won't regret...' Hobi whispered.

'She won't allow him to have regrets...' Allana whispered.

They were looking at the ball arm in arm with Allana's figure slowly fading away.

Finally she turned to Hoseok.

'It was a pleasure to know you, My King...'

She bowed.

He took her hand and kissed it, bowing his head to it.

'It was a pleasure to know you, My Dear Witch...'

She disappeared and the stone in the ring on his finger broke in half.

Marking the end of the last Call of the Witch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14751 <- I am a clown. 🤡

Last Part of King's Pack just came to an end. It was long. It was hard. It took lot of time. But I hope you all enjoyed it.  Even the last part...

Your gift is finally completly ready, Bun! Hope you had a nice reading sesssion! <3 🥳❤️🥰🥰❤️❤️

The song Alec was singing is "Ghost" by Justin Bieber

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way: the question and answers thing. 

I will give it more time. You can drop questions in comments. You can ask anything to any character you want. As during press conference. The list of characters is below. The answers will be published in different chapter if there will be enough questions. 

KING'S PACK'S CHARACTERS FANSIGHT

ASK ME A QUESTION: 

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

His Majesty King Hoseok

Min Yoongi

Park Jimin

Kim Seokjin

Kim Namjoon

Team A: Jackson, Mark, Wendy, IU,Sehun

Team B: Kai, Yugyeom, Bambam, Baekhyun, Chanyeol

His Royal Highness Prince Soobin

His Royal Highness Prince Jungwon

Her Majesty Jung Rose

His Royal Highness Prince Yeonjun

Lady Allana MacGregor

Her Royal Highness Princess Allana

Kim Mirae

Kim Yohan

Min Minho

Kim Seojoon

Kim Sunoo

Lord Alec Lennox MacArthur

Finnegan Harris

Mrs and Mr Choi (Vmin parents)

Team C: Huening Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Jay, Soyeon

Others: Xiumin, Jennie, Lisa, Commander Min - Yoongi's father

Council: Chen, Akito, Goplana, Lin Mei, Adrien, Felix

Elders: Dawon, Minchan, Yerim

Dreamcatcher Squad

VIllains: Park Bogum, Sung-jae, Sebastian, Jeon Renjun, Jungkook's parents, Jungkook's sisters

Author

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun!!

BlairWitch91❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
5.5K 691 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...