Challenges

By IAMKORRA

Quinn Fabray x Male OC More

A/N
A/N‼️
A/N
A/N‼️‼️‼️
Cast List
Featured Artists
1-Pilot
2
3-Showmance
4
5-Acafellas
6
7-Preggers
8
9-The Rhodes Not Taken
10
11- Vitamin D
12
13-Throwdown
14
15-Mash-Up
16
17- Wheels
19-Ballad
20
Cast List #2
21-Hairography
22
23-Mattress
24
25-Sectionals
26
27-Hell-O
28
29-The Power of Madonna
30
31-Home
32
33-Bad Reputation
34
35-Laryngitis
36

18

497 15 0
By IAMKORRA

I turn down a hall to see Finn and Puck brawling on the floor. A crowd gathered around them. I rushed down the hall and tugged Finn away from Puck "Hey, hey, break it up! Break it up! Come on! Hey!" I shouted "He started it!" Pick claimed "I don't care! You're friends. Act like it." I stated.

The guys calmed down somewhat. "You- You guys are best friends. What the hell is going on?" I asked "I'm just really stressed about the bake sale. I really like Artie, okay?" Puck shrugged before walking off.

"You okay?" I asked Finn. He nodded before walking off also.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Everyone, including Brad, is on stage in their wheelchairs. Artie is trying to teach them some tricks. "The key to a double turn is to just go for it. You push with the right wheel and pull as hard as you can with the left, and find a spot on the wall to spot you so you don't get dizzy." I watched as Artie tried to help the team.

Everyone starts doing double turns, with varying levels of enthusiasm and success "Okay, guys, take five, all right? Oh, remember to show up early on Thursday. It's Rachel versus Kurt for the big solo." Mr. Schue reminded us

Everyone started to wheel out. Finn, not paying attention, bumped into me. "Careful. Respect the chair." Artie and I stated. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Rachel giving Kurt a forced smile. He sarcastically waved. Brittany high-fives Artie on the way out. Tina stays behind with Artie though.

They've had this weird thing going on for awhile now. It's really confusing, so I just keep an eye on Tina. The last thing I wanna see is a broken-hearted Artie. I fist bumped him before leaving also.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Burt is finishing with a customer as I was working on a motorcycle when a phone call came through. I pressed the speaker on the phone so Burt could talk from where he was standing "Hummel tire and lube. Yeah. Who is this?" he asked "Your son's a fag." A stranger from the other end of the phone said before hanging up.

Burt looked really angry. How angry I was couldn't match his in this moment. Burt is angrily trying to make a pot of coffee. Kurt comes in. "Hey, dad. Griffin." he greeted us "Sup lil man." I smiled softly. "What the hell is wrong with this machine?" Burt grumbled.

Kurt takes over with the coffee machine "I hit it, the high F. The magical note I need for Defying Gravity. I hit it. It means I'm going to win." he announced giddily "That's awesome, Kurt." I smiled as I wiped the dripping sweat from my forehead.

"That's great. Good for you. Just how long till the damn coffee's ready?" Burt ushered "What's going on?" Kurt asked looking towards me "I got a phone call this morning. The anonymous kind. It was some dude telling me my son was a fag." Burt explained.

"Oh. Well, that's not a big deal. I get that all the time." Kurt shrugged. "Yes it is, Kurt. You're human no one deserves that." I glared "Yeah, but I don't. Now look, Kurt, I... I try to do right by you, you know, open some doors. What father wouldn't do that for his kid? And I know it's good for you to be out there with all this glee club stuff. I just... I don't want you to get hurt." Burt sighed.

Kurt stood there in surprise "So you don't want me to audition for the solo?" Kurt asked, sparing a glance in my direction. "No, no, let me be clear, all right? No one pushes the Hummels around. Especially cowards on the phone. Sometimes I just... I wish your mom was still around, you know? She was better at handling this kind of thing, you know, handling me. Well, congrats on, uh... You know, the cool A or the high C or whatever." Burt sighed.

"High F." Kurt corrected "Yeah." Burt nodded "Look, I'm here for him. No one's touching this kid." I shrugged as I focused on the paper work in front of me "Didn't you quit Glee. Why did you even come back?" Kurt questioned me "Because." I stated "Because what?" he demanded "Quinn slapped some sense into me. Literally." I clarified.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Quinn's POV

I stomped into the choir room holding a piece of paper. "We need to talk." I said to Finn "I'll get out of your way." Rachel nodded off "No, you stay. I need a witness." I stopped her. I shoved the paper in Finn’s face "Do you know what this is?" I asked him.

"Oh, it's just a past due notice. My mom gets them all the time." Finn smiled "Right. But if this sonogram bill doesn't get paid, it's not your phone that's going to get cut off. You will get cut off. You need to help me with this, Finn. Or else we're going to go our separate ways." I said before storming out.

I wasn't gonna put all these bills on Griffin when I'm not 100% sure if it's even his. But I know that I definitely don't want Puck to be around me. His 18 measley dollars aren't even gonna pay for someone's shot appointment what the hell is it gonna do for a sonogram.

I don't want anything to do with Puck and I'm really hoping this baby isn't his. Sometimes I wish I would have been smart enough and not slept with either of them.  Maybe then I wouldn't be in this situation.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Griffin's POV

Brittany, Quinn, Puck, Santana, and I are back at the cupcake table again, only this time it’s being swarmed with customers. "I know, I know, I know, I know." Brittany waved off the students. I look up and notice Mr. Schuester fighting his way to the front of the line.

I smiled up at the man "Hey. Hey, guys. Hey, guys, this is amazing." the teacher smiled widely "Hi. Puck found his Nana Connie's old recipe. Santana said they're addictive. Do you want one?" I said, sparing a glance at the girl who was helping herself to a cupcake.

She thrusts the cupcake she’s eating into his face. "No, no, thanks. Don't want to take one away from a paying customer." he dejected "Yeah, no, sure." Santana brushed him off and continued eating the cupcake "Hey, nice work, buddy." he moved down the line to Puck.

They fist bumped. "These are so good. Try it." Santana pushed "No, I can't have sweets. My cavity needs filling again." I shook my head. I noticed Santana’s eyes glaze over and she stares off into the distance, continuing to lick the frosting off the cupcake.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Today was the day. Diva Vs Diva. Rachel vs Kurt. Rachel waltzed into the choir room. Most of the club was gathered around Kurt. Finn walked up to her "Good luck." he whispered but it was still loud enough. "I'm rooting for you." he said.

I accidentally turned around and lightly hit him on his head. I have to be adopted. Rachel smiled shyly but Quinn did not look pleased. "All right, welcome to the glee club's first official diva-off." Mr. Schuester announced as he walked into the room.

Everyone cheers and takes their seats. "Let's get this party started." he announced. I fist bumped Kurt as he walked to the front of the room.

When the song comes up to the high F, Kurt’s voice cracks while Rachel managed to nail it. Everyone applauds. Mercedes gives Kurt an encouraging smile. He returns it somewhat disappointedly. I sighed at the fact Rachel will once again get her way.

"Good job, Kurt. Good job." I patted the boy on the back as he sat down next to me.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I quietly approached Quinn in the hall way "Hey." I said as I came up next to her. "Hi." she mumbled "I uh- I wanna talk to you. It's important." I sighed "What is it?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I prepared myself to answer "Look, I can't get you out of my head. Yes, you're dating my brother. But, you're pregnant with my baby. I don't want to hurt my brother. But hurting him is him finding out that baby isn't his. Someone is gonna find out and you know everyone in this school can not keep their mouth closed for shit. I don't want her to be in a separated family." I practically begged.

Quinn looked up at me " Griffin, I understand, but Finn is the guy I want. I will go to my grave swearing she's his. You can still be in her life but as an uncle not a dad. I appreciate all the help but.." she trailed off, reaching into her pocket. She pulled out an envelope, the same envelope I gave her.

"I just can't. Finn is your brother." she whispered. As I stood there in silence as Finn rolled up next to us in his wheelchair. "Here." Finn said handing her a paper "What's this?" Quinn asked. "I got a job." Finn said with enthusiasm.

Quinn opened the paper and looked through it "I'm going to need to stay in my wheelchair as long as I'm working there, but screw it, it's worth it. Can I give you a lift to rehearsal?" Finn offered.

Quinn sat on his lap and they rolled down the corridor. I watched in disbelief. Pocketing the envelope and walking off down the hall to my next class.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Puck handed the wad of cash to Mr. Schuester "Twelve hundred dollars. That's enough for the show bus and two cases of Natty Light for the ride home." he said as Mr. Schue played with the cash "Oh, dream on, buddy." Mr. Schuester patted him on the chest with the cash.

The group cheered and applauded "I'm very proud of you guys. Artie... Why don't you bring this to Principal Figgins yourself?" Mr. Schuester said with a smile. The group cheers and applauds again. I noticed Artie looked hesitant.

"What's wrong, dude?" Finn asked him "I really appreciate what you guys did for me, but I'm not the only kid in a wheelchair at this school. And I'm sure there will be others after I graduate. And I know how important it is for all of us to go to sectionals together, but I think I'd rather just get a ride from my dad and use this for a handicapped ramp in the auditorium." he explained.

Everyone stood in silence"Any objections?" Mr. Schue asked "Well, sure beats having to carry him in every day." Finn said "Wait, I'm not gonna let that happen. Artie's my boy and I'll be damned if we don't ride to sectionals together." I smiled softly.

I pulled out the the envelope Quinn had returned to me. "That's fourteen hundred dollars. Enough for a bus and maybe some extra for the club." I knelt down to Artie's height "You're closets thing I've had to a little brother and I wouldn't let you go for anything." I smiled at the boy as I ruffled his hair.

The group chuckled and cheered. WILL smiled proudly Artie and I. Not even a few seconds later my eyes connected with a guilty Quinn.

We're all up on stage in our wheelchairs, performing Proud Mary "This one's for you, Artie!" I shouted.

When the performance is over, Mr. Schuester gives us a standing ovation. We chatter happily amongst ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 671 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
6.8K 303 7
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 -𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙀 ; 𝙍.𝘽 𝙭 𝙊.𝘾 ❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙊...
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...