hate and love - davo migo

By xoxocoquettee

karma is a 21 she is apart of the AMP house, she has been there since day one. Her favorite thing to do was t... More

karma aesthetic
.2
@karmaDiaz_
.3
.4
@karmaDiaz_
.5
@karmaDiaz_
.6
.7
@karmaDiaz_
.8
.9
@karmaDiaz_
thank you!!!

.1

3.2K 67 14
By xoxocoquettee

September 7th 2023
9:00am
location : karma's bedroom at the amp house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP BEEP

waking up to my 4th alarm going off, I stopped and and sigh not wanting to get up. i sit on my bed to process my life right now. i look around to get my eye sight back straight because everything is blurry right now.

i grab my glasses from the night stand and then went to my bathroom to take a fat ass piss. i wash my hands then walked downstairs to the kitchen to see duke otp with someone.

duke sees me walking down the stairs and walks ip and helps me with the finally steps and smiles at me while saying "while good morning karma".

I smile back at him and said "good morning duke and thank you".  Thanking him as well since he helped me down the stairs. I head over to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for me.

Karma's breakfast

after I made my breakfast and after I sat down and ate it. While I'm eating duke heads upstairs and then kai comes walking in, and sees me and smiles while saying "good morning karma".

I smile and said "good morning kai". He smiles and then made himself a bowl of cereal while coming to sit with me.

While me and him are eating together while on our phones. He finally talks when I'm in the middle of watching my Sam And Colby video.

"So Kaykay I was wondering if you would like to join me in my stream tonight". I smiled and nodded and said "sure I'll love to join". he smiles and saids "okay we gonna have a fun one today".

I nodded and went back to watching my video and him watching his tiktoks. he eventually got down and then went up to take his bowl away he looks at my plate that's already gone and grabs it and puts it in the sink for me.

i looked at him and said "kai you didn't have to do that". He nodded and said "yes I do, you do a lot for us and your one of amps favorite and also your pregnant, gotta keep you healthy you know".

I smiled knowing he cares a lot, and said "okay well thank you ig". He smiles and then heads downstairs. I get up and walked to the sink and do the dishes.

After doing the dishes I walk back upstairs and go into my room and laid in bed for a little while, I looked at my calendar to see what we have going on today.

I look and see that today is "flag football" definitely not playing I could already tell them telling me no and me be the spokes person in-front of the camera.

I smiled knowing it's about to be a easy video for me today. i get up and grabbed clothes to put on after I take a shower. I headed to the bathroom and put my clothes to the side and turned the water on and hopped in.

the water hit my skin and it felt so good, now I can clean myself off and not feel so dirty all day.
2 hours later
As I stepped out the shower I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and walked to my room and dried myself off.

I dried myself off and put my clothes on.
Karma's outfit

i looked at myself in the mirror while sitting down at my vanity and started to do my makeup and hair. I leave my hair down while it's wet and curly and I did light makeup on my face not doing to much.

i smiled at myself after I'm done and got up and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see all the members on the couch.

"Ahem ahem" i said while acting like I was fake coughing and they all look up and chris said something "finally we been waiting here for hours". i mugged him and said "no you haven't so stop the cap". He mugs me back and goes back on his phone.

"So we ready to go do the video now" fanum saids while walking towards the door. We all agreed and we went into a big Black Van and we went to the place we're doing flag football at.

While we are in the van Duke goes over who's playing or not. "Okay Karma your gonna be the person that gonna speak with white boy alr mama and the rest of the guys are playing and I invited my deeblock homies to come play so it can be actually football". Everyone agrees and we finally made it.

we walked off the van of course someone has to help me off the van so Davis Davis helps me steps down off the van. he's a sweetheart, he's one of my fav members here.

We walked into the place and we all get settled down and started to get stuff ready for the video.

While the BOYS get the stuff ready I sit down and help set up the table that me and White boy are gonna talk and everything.

While I sat down after finishing setting up I hear loud ass mfs from behind me I look and see a darkskin with long dreads and another skinny lightskin boy.

i go back on my phone and started to watch some tiktoks till I heard my name get called "aye mama come here", I immediately knew it was Duke calling me.

I looked up and walked over to duke to see him talking to the darkskin dread boy, I smiled at duke and said "wassup". He smiles back at me and saids "I want you to meet my homeboy davo".

I looked at "davo" and smiled at him and he smiled back and said "wassup karma how you been?" I looked at him and said "I've been good". As he was about to respond we hear kai screaming.

"COME ON YALL WE FINNA START". everyone except me runs over there and gets in a line or whatever. I walk to the table to only swing it's me just okay white boy bailed last minute idk why but it's whatever.

I sit down and watch as they start the video already and they point at me while saying "karma here is gonna be our spokes person, she pregnant so she can't play flag football, it sucks she would've whipped up if she wasn't pregnant, girl fast asl".

I smiled and do a peace sign while smiling the boys laugh and went back to pick their teams and everything.

1 hour later
we are like an hour into the game still, and idk who's winning I'm just saying random shit so Chris won't be on my ass. I'm over here like "OH AND HE GOES DOWN WHILE BEING PINNED TO THE GROUND - pause". and more shit.

Duke team wins and walks over to my table and I ask them questions like "how does the win feel like". And Duke and davo say at the same time "FUCKING AMAZING". i laughed and the they walked back to where the boys were and then whispers something to them and then all the boys walk over to me.

thry all smile at me and agent finally said something "we aren't the real winners here, your the real winner here karma". I smiled and said "thank y'all". And they nodded and separated to do fun shit around the place.

i sit down still not wanting to get up , davo notices me not wanted to get up and walks over and sits down and smiles at me and saids "you alr ma? you seem lonely". I smile and said "I'm fine davo I'm bored I just wanna go home".

He smiles at me and texts someone otp and the duke immediately saids "ALR PACK UP YALL WE HEADING HOME". i looked confused because they wanted to stay longer, but shit I ain't complaining.

After everyone packed up davo and the lightskin boy drove off and me and amp went into the van and we drove home.

1 hour later
We finally made it home and Duke helps me down the steps off the van this time, and then helps me up the stairs knowing my feet hurt. i smile knowing through all this duke and me are the closest out of everyone well except Davis and kai but you know he was the first person I told that I was pregnant and he supported me all the way. He went to the doctors with me and all. I truly appreciate him a lot.

We made it to my room and he opens the door and saids "here mama, go to sleep imma order you some food later if you want". I shake my head no and said "it's alr duke you done enough thank you though". He smiles and headed to the corner of his room.

I closed the door and put on some different comfy clothes.
Karma's lazy pjs

i headed straight to bed after changing, and plugged my phone in and went to sleep falling into darkness putting an alarm for what time to wake up for Kai's stream tonight.

BUZZ BUZZ
@_davomigo started following you
—————————————————————————
words - 1602
( authors note - got a request for a davo migo book!!! giving all credits at the end of the book!! i lowkey think this might be the best book yet to be written but let's find out )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.8K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...
921K 50.3K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
788K 21K 61
"What are you doing to me, Mila?" He asks against my neck. - "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks softly. I want to kiss you. I don't br...
79.8K 5.4K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...