When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)

235 15 34
By Capnolie

She scoffs almost laughing as if this was the funniest thing she ever heard. 

Dismissively she waves her hand while elaborating with a cheeky grin.
"No, no I simply want to hear more. The absence of your weapons is striking, you know."

She perfectly aimed to get on his nerves, he didn't show it on his face but his words came out faster and straighter to the point than ever before.
"That pest took my Katana, does that ring a bell for you?"

For a second she freezes, blinking as if she must have misheard.

"Now that....is something truly intriguing~"
She seemingly regained her composure quickly.

And yet there must have been something to those words judging from what she offered next.
"...knowing you we won't be done with this any time soon. Care to take a seat?"

This was a subtle hint, that she wanted to talk to him without Kou and me around, considering the only free table had no more than two seats.

Teru sighed annoyed looking around for said table, it was some steps away from the counter, near a window.

Kou and I stayed at the counter, the air very, very stiff as we let them have their talk without us.

Though never spoken out loud, Kou and I both felt something peculiar going on between the two.

Each breath I currently took was worth nothing as my thoughts spiralled into cruel fantasies about how I could satisfy this lurking wrath in my vanes.

If I perhaps ripped them out or buried my hands in the organs of those who betrayed me, this crushing feeling would stop.

We stood in silence, dim murmurs travelling through the usually lively atmosphere allowing me to overhear their conversation.

"Even weaponless I wouldn't underestimate you, so you can count me out. For Mint, I haven't seen the Mokke since yesterday morning"
The shop owner shrugs when suddenly my attention is grabbed by something odd.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the door to the forbidden room open, the same room where this all began.

Out poked a head, warily looking left and right before sneaking out and closing the door gingerly.

It was a person, a guy presumably with his face covered by a mask a very strange one at that.

He had brown wolf-cut hair and a lean figure.

Immediately he noticed my glare, turning his head in my direction.
However, I couldn't tell if the masked stranger was making eye contact or looking at the young exorcist right beside me.

An awkward staring contest followed for a hot minute till Kou raised his head from the counter and finally took note of the weirdo.

"Isn't that?"
Kou muttered as the person hurriedly turned away and started mixing into the crowd.

"Do you know this person?"
I ask the blond, intrigued by the stranger.

Somewhat lost in thoughts he answers.
"If...I'm not mistaken, that should be Minka's brother but-"

My warped thoughts stopped for a moment as I gasped surprised.
"Minka's what!?"

Some heads turn in our direction after my small outburst and I'm quickly shushed by Kou.

"You might not have known since he went missing quite a bit ago."
He whispers putting a hand to his mouth and I do the same as I answered.
"He did? Whoah, that is a lot that Minka kept from me....Shouldn't we follow him? Like, he just popped out of nowhere!"

Not too keen on that idea he hesitated before dryly replying or at least that's how it sounded to me.
"We can't do that I have to keep an eye on you but we can tell Minka about it!"

He looked satisfied with his solution but I was far from it.

This wasn't only a golden opportunity to escape but also to acquire some interesting knowledge.

"Minka probably knows already, come on let us talk to him. He seems interesting! I'm BOOOoorRreeddD just standing here...plus I'm all tied up how am I even supposed to escape?"
I drag my words as I slumped down on the table dramatically with my head. I just wanted to finally get away from this suffocating feeling of being tied down in every possible way.

"You don't actually think I'm this gullible?"
The blond asks, disappointment clear.

I would have smiled at that but today I rolled my eyes annoyed instead....I did indeed think he was.
"Eh, it was worth a shot..."

His lips curve slightly not offended by my rude gesture as he huffs.
"Pft, you are something else."

His eyes travel back to the crowd once again, the same place they were glued to some moments before.

Barely missing it, I finally pick up on the ominous voice beside me.
"Stay calm."

It took me a moment to register the voice as Bubble's who was tied around my waist looking as if it was sleeping.

Perhaps I misheard?

My eyes travel left and right as if harm lurked around every corner, my heart pumping unnaturally fast.

I almost screamed but ended up just lightly gasping when I felt something graze over my hands behind me.

I couldn't place the feeling at first but soon it returned, it was squishy and fiddling with something, was I being untied?

Slowly understanding the situation I do my best to not appear any different from a second ago.

Wanting to be ready in case this little stunt went south I searched for a distraction I could use on Kou.

Following his already very focused gaze I find myself looking at Mitsuba serving some customers.

Seems like we are safe...for now.

I could feel the bracelet loosen around my wrists, I wiggle a bit and slip my hands out, finally free again.

But before I could pull my hands forward and soothe my aching arms something cold, hard and handy is pushed into my palm.

As my fingers glided up the object, the handle and sharp metal gave away what it was.

Next, the pressure around my stomach was removed, separating the Mokke from me as the ties fell to the ground.

I glanced behind me, there was the fluffy fella Cotton, it was carrying Ink on its head which had stretched up and helped wiggle me out of my restraints.

Immediately I'm frozen with a flood of undigested emotions, I wanted to call out and ask why the traitor was here, helping me?

But my lips stayed together as my attention was stolen by the fine tool in my hand and the darkness slipping into my thoughts.

The wrath inside me clenched my muscles around the pocket knife, nothing ever went right.

Why could they all just not be nice to us?

They break me and get mad when I try to change things!

And trample over the rebellion posters that just yesterday hung gloriously on the wall.

I swallow thickly preparing for what I am about to do.

Knuckles turning white around the sturdy grip, I snake my hand forward, my arm shaking as I lead it up to his neck but just an inch away I hesitate.

Just one slip and he wouldn't be anymore.

It sounded satisfying for a mere second but that wasn't my goal here, yet I clenched my jaw as the voice taunted me, what if you mess up?

One little accident! Won't it be nice to see Teru's face distort in absolute horror?

Possibilities burned in my mind, my methods were too soft before. Thoughts blurred and smudged into a gory mess.

My breath came out heavier and faster than planned, as I glanced beside me unsure of myself.

There stood Bubble, excitement and respect twinkling in its eyes as it stared back into my tired ones.

It couldn't have known what went through my head at that moment...

The Mokke raised its paw, puffed out its chest and saluted me.

...if it had, would it still be standing there encouraging me?

A small flicker of life flashed through my pupils as I remembered the words it told me 'Just know I would never leave you'.

My arm relaxed a bit, just what had I almost done? Letting all my anger out on him was unfair no matter how sweet it sounded for a moment.

Taking him hostage would be enough. One hand I would slip over his mouth to prevent his screams and the other would hold the knife to his throat.

The same throat that now carried a bandage because of yesterday's events...

It was time for my plan to spring into action, I moved the knife closer when suddenly the boy turned around, and the hair on my neck stood up in horror.

"Everything alright with y-"
His eyes widened as his sentence was cut off and I felt something glide against the edge of my blade, his skin.

My eyes squeezed shut.

The world seemed to pause right there as I was confronted with two choices push or pull away.

Pull and he would alert Teru and I wouldn't be getting away with this.

Push...and everything continues.

My mind seemed to blank as sweat dribbled down my forehead, if I didn't act soon this all was for nothing...the haze in my mind took control of me.

I pushed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 757 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
9.7K 215 18
Y/N discovers that she has no recollection of how she died due to a previous accident that has prevented her soul from moving on to the next life. On...
41K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
10.8K 355 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...