When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)

240 20 58
By Capnolie

---

We walked along the sidewalk in the blazing noon sun. Occasionally cars rushed by in a lazy Sunday mood and Crickets creaked in the grass.

Teru was positioned a few steps behind me together with the youngest, and the wannabe exorcist was walking beside me.

"Move faster Teru! Anna will eat all the snacks if we don't hurry!"
Tiara whined as she tugged on Teru's hand to drag him faster.

"I'm sure she won't."
He replied while getting dragged making me and Bubble who was sitting on my shoulder sigh.

Chances of escape by running away were slim but never zero, though not if I could feel the glares from the oldest burn my back.

"Look we are almost there!"
Kou says from beside me when suddenly he starts dashing towards a house with a blue roof while yelling
"Last one there is a broken chair!"

My lips tug up as I yell back and run after him
"Hey! Unfair much!"

He was fast but I gradually was catching up. Now just in arms reach he looks behind at me with a grin and sticks out his tongue.

"You little-"
I mumble while reaching out to grab the back of his shirt, my hands grazed over it but just before I could grip it he went even faster.

I tried my best to catch up as he jumped over the the small gate to the house.

Just as I reached it he already was at the steps of the front door.
I jumped over the garden gate while he already rang the doorbell.

I bend over to catch my breath as the small devil and its older brother finally came running through the gate too, not jumping but opening it.

A middle-aged smiling woman opened the door and greeted Kou beside her was a kiddo that Tiara immediately came running towards.

"Oh, Teru dear it's good to see you."
The woman greets and starts some friendly small talk with the two, meanwhile, the kids already rushed off into the house.

"They look distracted~"
Bubble whispers as I look at them baffled.

"They indeed do...do ya think we should?"
I mumble while carefully tip-toeing backwards out of the gate.

"What if they are testing us? They can't be this stupid."
The mokke suggested and I reply
"Testing if we are too scared to run away? Well guess I'm getting full marks!"

"Full marks in the minus direction!"
Bubble adds on as I turn around and look down the street and start casually walking away not wanting to make too much sound and get their attention.

"Oh, isn't that your friend? Does he not want a Chocolate cookie before he goes?"
"Wait- he's gone?"
I could barely hear them chat as my heart dropped into my pants. Or I just wet myself...perhaps both.

"Code red! Code red!"
Bubble shouts as I pick up speed with nothing but fear and panic boosting me.

I was decently familiar with the area, further down this road would be a crossing after it, a busy shopping centre where I could lose them in the crowd.

"Hey! Stop now and I'll be gentle!"
Teru yells after us and I just shake my head while keeping up the speed.

Adrenalin was now taking over, sending surges of energy through my legs and arms. I look back and see that we got a good head start on them but they were catching up, especially Kou who I already knew was faster than me.

"Why do you gotta make this so hard, WHY?!"
Kou whined as he gradually got closer and Teru who was falling behind released his bracelet, which was doing a decent job of creeping me out.

A crossing was coming into view, the street lights were red and bikers together with some cars raced over the street.

I skid to a stop in horror waiting for the light to turn. Kou was just a meter away now so I looked back at the crossing bit my lip, did my last prayers and rushed over the street.

I stop in the middle of the road as a car almost grazes over the front of my clothes, honking and annoyed yelling fills the streets as a car stops just a second before running me over.

Not sparing the poor drivers an apology I get down from the street just as the light turns red and the cars skid to a stop. Teru now had caught up with his younger brother and started crossing the road.

"Fuck!"
I huff as my breathing is ruff and rapid. My throat felt like a desert and my legs were starting to feel numb and wobbly.

Up ahead was a fountain and around it were children and some families carrying shopping bags or sitting and eating ice cream, it was the middle of the shopping centre.

Out of breath, I do my last sprint, my breath hitches as suddenly a hand grazes over my back.

Not sure who it was I wiggled into the crowd pushing some people and accidently kicking a kid that was in the way.

The smell of sweat and perfume surrounded me as well as the yelling of some people. Suddenly my arm was grabbed, goosebumps spread over my body and my eyes darted to my capturer.

"What the hell are you thinking, running around here?!"
A blond woman in her twenties snaps at me.

"I- I'm sorry I'm in a bit of a situation."
I apologize and yank my hand from her grip, her eyes dart behind me.

"Were you guys after him? Not that I care."
She mumbles and turns away, I don't move any further as I see the shadow casting over me.

"I-is this a good moment to apologize?"
Bubble stutters and I just sigh my nails digging into my palm and face scrunching up in anger.

How long would I need to continue enduring this humiliation?

---

My hands were neatly tied behind me and Bubble was tied to my stomach. After a while of travelling in awkward silence and fear of what might happen next, we finally arrived in front of the potion shop.

Today the entry was decorated with lit lanterns and inside seemed to be an unusually big crowd.

It looked lively and loud as if the people were celebrating...

The hairs on my neck stood up and my nails dug deeper into my palm, Ripped rebellion posters lay on the ground covered in the dirt of people's shoes.

I trudged behind as we approached the wooden door and the noisy cheers and chatters grew louder. By now everyone had connected why there was such an uproar today and it left me no other choice than to keep my head down to hide my tears of frustration that were ready to spill.

Everyone probably thought their part but they spared me of any comment but would the supernaturals inside?

The dark void surrounding us felt less mysterious and more gloomy as the jam cookie-like stats lazily twinkled.

My gut twisted, Was there even any hope left?

Teru pushed the door open and the familiar ringing of the bell alerted everyone of new customers.

Eyes immediately were drawn to us and the loud chattering quickly died down into judging whispers.

Teru took a step inside and the crowds flinched back in fear. At least this kept them from insulting me. It seems the popularity of Mokke had only sunken as I saw less around or perhaps they didn't want to join in on the celebration of their fall.

I almost gasped when I looked into the seas of customers and spotted choppy, short dark brown hair, it was Hanko...in a maid outfit? Must have been Minka's doing.

That aside this meant Cotton must be around here, my lips almost curved up at just the thought. Ironic that seeing former number 7 here, tending to customers would cause me this much joy.

As we walked to the counter the supernaturals scattered away from us, pushing and piling in the corners.

Minka who was busy wrapping a potion bottle stopped noticing the commotion and wiped her hands on her apron.

She turned towards us before leaning on the counter with an amused grin.

Her gaze was analyzing contrasting her carefree appearance, a quick whistle escaped her lips alerting me that her next words would be distasteful.

"I must admit, I didn't expect you (y/n) to turn up here together with him. So what happened you put your differences aside and worked it out?~"

"From all the nonsense you speak, this must be one of the stupidest things I've heard you say."
Teru casually remarked with a strained smile as he sat down in front of the counter.

Minka spared it no comment, her eyes lighting up in sparkles as she spotted the boy beside me.
"And Kou came too! It's been long since your last visit. Come on, sit down sit down."

Kou awkwardly giggled scratching his head, he looked a bit flustered from all the attention he got.

"It definitely has been a while, the shop looks still as fun as back then."
He says with a small smile and slightly peachy cheeks.

"Why don't you come over more, you know I would accept you as apprentice any day. You could learn so much-"
She brings up but is interrupted by his older brother.

"There is no way that's gonna happen."
A vane or two popped up on his head as he shot her down.

Her grin turns into a smirk, loving the way just a spark caused an explosion.

Though that joy drowned from her face as her eyes landed on me, I would say she looked concerned but this is Minka we are talking about.

Suddenly a loud heavy sigh came from her pulling me further down, She never acted like this.

Her hand travelled to point at me and then the Exorcist.

"I'll return to that another time. I'm curious, what happened here?"
She asks, her tone lacking that usual ease that would make your worries wash away.

Teru's expression kept the same passive-aggressive tension as he spoke
"I need a mix that turns him back into a Mokke."

I bit my lip, anger burning in my guts. How was I this helpless again, HOW?!

"Ohhhh~ You got yourself in a sticky situation there."
She teases but I can't play it off as usual and instead, I huff bitterly, glaring at the ground.

She definitely had no intention of helping me if it damaged her business.

"Consider your request done, you can pick it up tomorrow. Anything else?"
She finishes her sentence as if she didn't know me, as if I had that knife coming for me from the beginning.

This made me increase the pressure on my lips, hoping that it would draw blood. I knew this was nothing personal to her, just business as usual.

Teru placed his hand on the counter, looking serious as he asks
"Yes, have you seen the Mokke with a green scar around?"

"Mint? Any reason you are looking for the fella?"
Minka asks in an unusually bored voice.

This didn't go passed the Exorcist's ears unnoticed as he raised a brow with an intrigued smirk.
"Avoiding the question, are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...
20.7K 589 18
good night ; y. amane x f. reader! ━━ ❝ fabricated love my dear ! ❞ &&. just your average , cliche , love story between two teenagers . yet as d...
41K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...