๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

thirty three

1.4K 31 56
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
11:34am

"but ion think you should be mad at tyler, you should be mad at asia because that's what yo best friend" david told me. "okay, but tyler was my boyfriend" i replied to him.

"but we finna go somewhere, you gotta put on yo blindfold tho" david told me. "why i gotta put on a blindfold?" i mugged him. "cause it's a surprise" he answered.

i was mad skeptical of david's actions but i didn't even care i just put on the blindfold and went with it. we went outside and i guess we was in my car, i don't even know, all i know is that we was in a car.

"can i take it off now?" i asked david. "no, not yet" he answered. "why you sitting in the back seat?" i asked him hearing him sitting in the back and not in the drivers seat because i thought we was driving somewhere while i was in the passengers seat.

"aight you ready?" he asked me. "for what?" i asked confused. "bro, is you ready or not?" he sucked his teeth. "yess uh" i rolled my eyes under the mask.

"alright take off the blindfold" david told me. i took off my blind fold lookin around and i looked at the drivers seat and i seen tyler then i looked back at david with a straight face.

"hi paris" tyler looked at me and smiled. "hi" i said with no emotion. "so what is this about?" i turned and asked david. "everybody loves y'all and i just wanted y'all to talk shit out real quick, ya feel me?" david said.

"david stop playing with me." i rolled my eyes at him. "i gotta use the bathroom." david lied and it was obvious that he was lying as he left the car.

it was so awkward and quiet with just me and tyler in there. "so what you doing here?" i asked tyler not being able to make eye contact with him.

"because i feel like i did something bad, and you ain't deserve dat shit. like i fucked up, paris." he said being genuine and i could tell.

"but paris, listen, i fuck with you a lot, and you really some different, and ima give you all the credit for motivating me and shit to make my first song and shit like dat" he nodded.

"so what about you and asia? so how you saying all that then went on with asia?" i asked him. "look, i was feeling myself too much and shii like dat, and you know, i like all that rapper shit get to me and i was just doing stupid shit, but that was in the past.

ian know it was gone cause all dis" he told me. "you didn't think it would cause all this?" i asked him popping my head out. "you know what i mean" he clicked his teeth.

"but how you been? i miss you" he told me in a soft voice. "nothing" i shrugged still not showing no emotions. i kinda felt bad for him but at the same time ian know how to feel.

"how you been?" i asked the same question in a low voice not looking at him playing with my fingers. "chillin, just been in the stu, came back from a show from yesterday" he told me.

"so why you came over here?" i asked again in a chill voice. "to talk to you, and apologize" he told me. "but how you knew david was in tally?" i asked him.

"i was the one that told him to come here" he told me. "what? why?" i asked. "cause that's the only way i could get to you" he chuckled. "woww, i thought we was on some chill shit." i looked out the window.

"so you told him to come to tally so yall could set me up?" i asked confused. "yeah" he nodded. "so this whole thing something y'all planned out?" i asked him. "yeah, type shit" he nodded.

"paris i got you something" he said pulling something out the back seat and it was a whole bouquet of roses with a card on it that tyler wrote on it by himself.

he handed it to me and i started smiling, and he looked at me smiling. "why you got me this?" i asked smiling. "cause everytime i apologize you know i gotta give you some shit" he laughed. i put the flowers on my lap, "can i get a hug?" he asked smiling and i reached and gave him a hug.

im not gon lie i missed tyler's hugs. "guess what?" he asked me. "what?" i asked him. "david ain't buy you dat watch" he told me. "whatchu mean he ain't buy me dat watch?" i asked confused looking at tyler.

"that was my money, nigga" he laughed. i was so confused, "you lying" i laughed. "im so foreal" he laughed. "why you bought it for me though?" i asked him. "cause at the time i know you wasn't taking shit from me" he laughed.

it felt so weird and good at the same time talking to Tyler again after everything and not talking for a long time. "is it true that you was only using me for pussy?" i asked tyler tilting my head.

"what? where you hear dat from?" he mugged me. "asia" i answered. "man she capping" he shook his head. "so was y'all ever a thing?" i asked him. "nah, nah, ever since that day when we kissed or whatever, we still talked for a little but then she just stopped talking to me for some reason" he told me.

"i really didn't want to fight asia, oh my gosh" i shook my head. "but that day she just got on my fucking nerves and im still mad at noti for recording everything and bringing that shit to the internet making me look like some bitch that always be fighting in the streets" i rolled my eyes.

i looked at tyler, "boy yo hair got longer" i smiled at him touching his curls. "i missed when you be playin in my hair" he laughed. "so we friends now?" i asked him. "yeah we friends, we just gon take things slow now cause it's a lot" he nodded and i agreed.

"come outside i wanna hug you better" i told him stepping out of the passengers seat and going around to the drivers seat then he got out and hugged me.

"oh my goodness and you got taller" i pulled away looking at his height then hugged him again. i was tryna forget what i did to david the other night while i was with tyler.

"tyler, ion want the internet to know that we friends again, i don't want allat drama and shit happening, stuff like that" i told him. "yeah, i was finna say da same thing" he nodded.

"you still be talking to kenzie?" he asked me. "yeah, that's my girl" i told him. david came out and came to the drivers side of the car seeing us both together standing outside of the car talking. "yall good?" he asked.

"yeah, we good" tyler answered. "yo paris, me and dd got a video shoot tomorrow, you tryna pull up?" he asked me. "yeah of course" i nodded.

_____________________

video shoot day
the next day....

i was at david and tyler video shoot and it's been so fucking long since i've been to one of tyler's shoots. there was so much girls oh my gosh i don't even know where they found all these girls at. i hope Tyler wasn't talking to one of them, let me stop, but foreal.

i haven't seen var and justin in a minute, "yo that's paris?" var came up to me. "what's good, it's been a while mane" he nodded. "you and tyler good?" he asked. "yeah, we getting there" i smiled.

"that's good that's good, see, y'all kids y'all shouldn't be worrying bout cheating and shit, y'all should be havin fun. feel what im saying?" he told me and i nodded.

i missed arguing with var, he a real nigga tho for telling me about asia and tyler, cause deep down var know he like me and tyler better than him and asia.

so i was standing around with var and justin while david and tyler were sitting on cars with cameras and lights in front them recording the video shoot.

i never heard the full song so this was a little surprise for me when i heard the song. there was so much girls that i could've been in the music video because no im not tryna be in that.

so they were recording the video or whatever and the girls in the back weren't really doing nothing but moving. and traplandpat was there too, i guess he's also a feature on the song which is cool to me.

the shoot took up most of the afternoon but we finished around the night time and i stayed there the whole entire time.

@DDOSAMA POSTED A PHOTO

@ddosama ima superstar fukk is you thinkin⛷️🏆
300,678 likes | 1,277 comments

@user7383 🔥🔥🔥

@user34673 when this dropping????

@traplandpat ⛷️⛷️💯

@user5283 my husbands😍

@luhtyler ⛷️⛷️

@user0002 is paris there??

@parisslynn 🔥🔥

______________________________

they were having a lil kickback after party after the music video shoot and that's where we were at. it was at one of the producers house and that shit was big as fuck.

i ain't even eat all day so they had food and i was eating up anything that looked good to me. tyler was with var talking about something and i seen david by himself so i told him to come outside.

"come real quick" i brushed my hand in a 'come here' type of way making david get up and follow me outside.

"what happened?" he asked. "okay, so i just wanted to say that i don't like us fucking around and stuff like that. i feel like we should've just kept it pg to where we didn't do all that." i told him that.

"you only saying that cause you and tyler talking again" he told me. "no, no, i was been going to tell you, way before tyler came. but i didn't have the chance to" i told him.

"i understand that, i do" he nodded. "because we just friends and we shouldn't be fucking around" he nodded. i was happy that he understood where i was coming from. i gave him a hug to let him know that we still friends, well we were always friends, nothing more nothing less.

i also wanted to let him know that me and him were never a thing and we never dated, it was just a little thing we had for now where we was fucking around alittle.

after we talked a little we walked back into the house where the music got louder as we walked in. "you good?" tyler came up to me and asked. "yeah" i nodded and smiled.

i always knew that tyler was a good fucking guy, he just let the fame get to him a little bit now but i think that he's more calm and chill about it now.

david was leaving to go back to new york tomorrow because he just came for the music video and to do whatever him and tyler had planned to make me and tyler talk again.

david and tyler were smoking together in the backyard and i was just inside by myself vibing because that's what i do. "i miss my best friend mora" i said to myself in my head.

after the party was over tyler's driver dropped me and david back to my house where we went inside and after a while, david was upstairs in my room sleeping and i was downstairs on the phone with my girl mora.

"guess what happened today?" i told mora on the facetime call. "what?" she asked. "david fucking brought tyler and he made us talk everything out and shit." i told her. "how it go?" she asked listening up. "he just said that he missed me and shit like that" i told her.

"that's it?" she asked making a face. "no, he gave me flowers" i told mora. "period!" she shouted. "yeah he know he miss you" mora smiled.

i picked the flower off the table showing it to her and it was a bouquet of red roses in a black wrapping and it looked so good.

"im bout to put this in water" i grabbed the vase off the kitchen island then filling it with water and placing the roses in there. "my mom gon ask me who got me these flowers when she come back, i know she is" i chuckled.

"so yall friends again?" mora asked me. "yeah we cool i guess" i shrugged. "where dd at?" she asked me. "he upstairs sleep, he had a video shoot today with tyler then a party after, so he knocked." i told her.

"but tonight his last night in tally" i told mora. "oh okay" she nodded. "well ima call you tomorrow girl, im finna go to sleep." i told her. "yeah, me too" she added.

"alright later pookie" mora said to me. "goodnight girl" i waved hanging up the phone then turning off all the lights downstairs then going upstairs to my room seeing david asleep then i got in my bed falling asleep.

how y'all feel about this chapter??

yall fw paris and tyler again??

road to 100k reads!!

STAY TUNEDD!!!!💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...