𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐀�...

By -GIMMESUMFACE

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭" The story of a girl who's lifestyle 360's with... More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕

𝟖

23.9K 936 581
By -GIMMESUMFACE

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "You didn't have to give me all that money though, I appreciate it but you didn't have to" Maya got off of work about an hour ago. Her day was pretty stressful after her manager gave her extra work today that she knew was because she took off yesterday.

          Neem had FaceTimed her 30 minutes ago. It was for no specific reason he just wanted to be on the phone with her.

          "I felt like I needed to. I kept you up past your bedtime, my bad" He was in his car driving somewhere, Maya didn't know where he was going nor felt close enough to him to ask him.

          She was organizing the closet in her room since she hadn't gotten the chance to do it. Everything was kind of just thrown around in there.

          "Whatchu doing now?"

          "Cleaning out this closet. I haven't got to it until today" She started off with her bags and now she was doing shoes.

          "You ate today?"

          "Yeah I did"

          "You want sumn while I'm out here? Imma be back over there in a minute" 

          "You mean food?" Maya was confused by what he meant

          "Like anything. You need me to run to the store real quick?"

          "You can get me McDonald's" She was somewhat hungry and McDonalds sounded good about now.

          "Alright ill text you when I'm at the door" She hung up and went back to putting her purses on the shelves.

          ♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "Deijah let me call you back, the guy I was talking about brought me food"

          "Call me later I need to know what's tea"

          Maya jumped off of her closet floor and ran to her front door. If she was being honest, she did want to see him again.

          When she opened the door he was standing there, the McDonald's in one hand and a box of roses in the other.

          What the hell?

          Maya looked him up and down.

          "Wassup" He opened his arms and gave Maya a hug.

          "For me?" She said pointing at the flowers.

          "Nah, but they're for your counter" She had seen them a few times on Instagram before, they were by Venus Et Fleur.

          "I was driving by the mall where they were at and picked them up for you" She took them out of his hand and sat them down on her counter.

          "Thaaank you, I have a thing for flowers" They smelled so fresh and were very vibrant. Maya liked the small things like that. She loved decorations and scents so flowers were always perfect.

          "It's good, I just didn't want to show up here empty-handed" Neem was very confused himself. He never really got a girl flowers before, especially these flowers.

          "What you doing tonight?" Maya looked at her clock. It was already 6 o'clock.

          "Gonna get ready for work tomorrow. You know what I gotta do"

          "Youn wanna do nothing before you go to sleep?" Maya scrunched her face and turned to look at him

          "The fuck are you talking about?"

          "Aint nobody on- See I'm convinced you just dirty minded"

          "Did you not hear what you just said?" Maya said back

          "You think everything I do is because I'm tryna fuck and that's not what it is" Maya rolled her eyes and went on her phone to ignore him.

          "I meant did you wanna do sumn tonight? Shopping? Dinner? Sumn like that"

          Maya quickly looked up from her phone.

          "Shopping? Oh, you really trying to impress me" Maya was cheesing all big.

          "Just wanna take care of you, that's all"

         It's giving sugar daddy.

          "Shopping's cool"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "You got it?" Neem asked as he was helping Maya get into his car

          "Yeah I'm good" Maya was excited and happy. He was taking her to the mall and it was all on him.

          But for some reason, she felt kinda guilty, and less self-valuable.

          "Let me go get my money and stuff from up there," He said referring to his apartment.

          "Alright," He closed the car door leaving her by herself.

          She loved the car, the interior was red and it was even sexier from the inside. She couldn't understand how he could afford all of this without a job.

          Maya sighed and leaned back in her seat. She didn't know what to make of all this and how to treat him back. It was getting to a point he was treating her better than she could afford to treat herself and it was overwhelming.

          Going to the mall knowing she couldn't even really afford to take herself on a designer shopping spree yet didn't sit right with her.

          So she decided to tell him she'd cancel.

          She locked the doors to the car from inside and shut the door beginning to make her way back upstairs.

          "I don't need no nigga to take care of me" She mumbled to herself getting on the elevator. She was irritated with herself but mostly with him.

neem🖤

i got work tomorrow
i don't need to go shopping today

I get you fwm but i don't need
you to be spending all this
money

i work, hard as fuck at that and if I really want something I could get it myself

Thank you though 😘
Read 6:45pm

          She began walking down the hallway to get back to her place. She felt more confident that she finally told him how she really felt.

          "I'm tired of you playing Mimi" She jumped to hear Neem behind her.

          "I'm not playing, you just keep giving me shit. Like its getting suspicious at this point"

          "How is me giving you shit suspicious?"

          "Because- You know what you're doing"

          "What am I doing?"

          "I don't know, it's just something going on I don't know about- Shit, I don't even know you. Every time I see you all I get is material shit. I don't even know your first name. You hardly even be saying anything anyways"

          Maya was upset and felt she was getting nowhere. She began to dig into her purse trying to find her key.

"Let's go to my place real quick, ill talk to you"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
260K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
9.9K 343 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
11.2K 268 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...