wasteland

By verafarmigfs

In which jill Roberts had a younger sister and after the incident that occurred in 2011 she was taken in by S... More

Introduction
Prologue
travels
uncle dewey
nightmares come true
mommas sid
Wez memorial

Hospital visits

62 0 0
By verafarmigfs

Aurora was tired, not just from having to escape a psycho killer, but from life. She had the lingering question of 'why me?' The question racked her brain the whole way to the hospital before she was brought out of her mind by Dewey.

"Hey bee, we're here come on." He met her at the front of the car where he put a protective arm around her, carful not to injure her shoulder any further and took her off towards the nurse station.

It wasn't long before she was being taken off to get stitches done. She didn't even hear the nurse telling her that it might hurt, or even when she began stitching it up. All she felt was numb.

It was then when she realised she was in the same hospital as Tara. She was now all patched up and decided to go find Dewey, she found him just outside her room on the phone. "sid, she's just here okay hold on" Aurora heard as he walked over to her closing the distance.

"Sidney's on the phone" Aurora quickly grabs the phone from the man's hand and holds it to her ear. "Hey mamma" Aurora spoke out to her favourite person, she craved the hugs Sidney gave right now. They were so warm and comforting like a mothers should be. "Hey my sweet girl, are you okay?. I'm coming up right now, I'm just in the car, i should be there by tomorrow okay baby." Sidney rambled on trying to reassure the girl.

"no no, you can't come here. He will hurt you too" Aurora let out.

"Oh baby, you can't stop me from getting to you. I don't care how badly I get hurt to protect you. you make sure to stay with Dewey or someone at all time please cause I can't loose you. you are my rock rora, you showed me what it's like to have such a bond i couldn't experience with my mom and I love you so much." Sidney cried down the phone, she was terrified for her oldest 'daughter'.

"I know, I love you to the moon" aurora began

"And Saturn" Sidney finished

soon enough the call ended and Aurora handed the phone back to Dewey.

"Hey we should get going to the Meeks now your all patched up." He said while holding his arms out for the teen knowing she needed a hug right about now.

"I think I'm gonna stay, I wanna see Tara. Make sure she's okay and I'll be fine before you say no. Her room has security, Mindy told me." Aurora rambled on "okay bee, see you later. Call me if you need me." He kissed her forehead before wondering off towards the exit and his parked truck.

Aurora walked up to the elevator and headed up to the floor Sam had informed her off.

Rora knocked on the door lightly before entering after hearing a voice speak "come in"

"Aurora!" Screeched the dark haired girl who was hooked up to machines. Aurora frowned at the signs, remembering it all to well but she had Sidney, so she has to be there for Tara like Sidney was for her.

(Sidney and Aurora 2011)

But wasn't long before Aurora was screeching the name tara back at her. "What in the world are you doing here? Are you stupid?. Don't answer that cause you must be. You are like the number one target being here you dummy." Aurora chuckled at her words

"I got here before I knew in my defence" Aurora replied as Tara patted the bed next to her and Aurora climbed in next to her.

Aurora winced as Tara's arm brushed over her wound. "Oh crap, you okay? What's wrong?" Tara rambled on after she noticed Aurora moan in pain.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Aurora laughed out "I'm on meds, can't feel a thing right now. Now what's wrong" Tara demanded her childhood best friend.

"Okay so I might have gotten attacked back at Dewey's trailer and they may have stabbed my shoulder. Nothing major, been there done that" Aurora replied sheepishly. "What." Tara yelled.

"It's doesn't matter, I'm fine now." Aurora whispered falling asleep cuddled close to the youngest carpenter girl.

"I swear all you do is sleep, I think you sleep more than a toddler" Tara said laughing at her

"Funny"

They both soon feel asleep for quite a while, until Aurora felt a buzzing in her back pocket and grabbed her phone out of it while she slowly got off the bed to go grab a drink.

She was slowly walking down the hallways checking her phone before she became to an abrupt halt as she read the text

CHAD💅🏻
Rory, wanna play Minecraft?🎮

yeah when I get home

New messages from Chad💅🏻

Aurora..I ate mindys Doritos..I don't think I'm gonnna survive

YOU GOT ATTACKED?

Mindys pissed you didn't call her x

Just to let you know, wez and his mom
got killed. We're gonna host a memorial for him at ambers 6 o'clock. I can pick you up at like 5:30 if you wanna come.

Shit, um yeah. I need to get outta here.

incoming call from Sam clouded her phone.

"Hey Sam what's up?" Aurora spoke down the speaker "oh my god Aurora, are you still at the hospital?" Sam shouted down the phone

"what? yeah I'm just grabbing a drink. Tara's asleep" Aurora replied lost to why she was asking these questions "He's there Aurora. you and Tara need to get the hell out of there NOW" before Aurora could reply a scream erupted through hospital.

It was Tara. She quickly ended the call running towards the screams.

She quickly ran back to the room where she found Tara was gone, she ran to the nurse desk following spots of blood that splattered across the floor to where she found Tara slumped across the floor behind the desk. "Hey tar, you okay?" Aurora worried. "I'm fine, he's here..he's here roro. Where were you? I thought you were joking around-" Tara whispered, fear injecting into her.

"I was grabbing a drink-" then all of a sudden a figure jumped towards the pair, tackling Aurora into the center of the wall way from the elevator. He stabbed at her right side of her stomach, Aurora gasping in pain before screaming loudly as he retracted the weapon.

"Fucking bastard, now there's two holes in my favourite top."

Aurora was just about to fight back but the elevator doors opened revealing sam and Dewey who started shooting at ghostface.

He let go of Aurora running away towards the desk that Tara has now slivered out away from.

Sam ran straight towards Tara and Dewey ran towards me. "Hey bee, oh god, you okay" The wound clearly didn't hit anything and wasn't bleeding that hard but needed stitches.

"Dewey" Aurora cried out clinging to the man she loved dearly. "I know baby girl, I got you"

Dewey lifted her so she was leaning on him and he started helping her limp towards the elevator following Sam, tara and a now awake Richie, who Aurora didn't even realise was there until that moment.

Well that was until Aurora was flung into Richie who caught her by the waist she was stabbed in, whe groaned in pain as Richie let go acting shocked.

As she turned to responded her eyes feel upon her uncle as he was flung into the glass cabinet by ghost face.

The two were fighting, Auroras heart pounded unusually faster than normal as she watched them roll around fighting.

She wanted to help but Richie saw her about her help and gasp on her arm and held her from it.

When Dewey finally knocked him out he quickly grabbed Aurora and brought the whole group to the elevator urging them all inside.

The doors were just about to shut but Dewey stopped them muttering something to himself.

"What" Aurora asked the man as he passed her to Sam as Richie held up tara.

"you have to shoot them in the head or they always come back" Dewey said refusing eye contact with Aurora, knowing it would brake the man's heart seeing her green eyes glistening at him.

"No no dewey, don't do this please" Aurora pleaded with the man "hey it's okay, I'll be back bee. Think of a good movie for us to watch later okay? I love you" he said kissing her head running off.

Before Aurora got the chance to go after him the door were shut.

She started banging on them "dewey no no no please stop this, dewey no" she sobbed sliding down the double doors of the lift, Sam catching her as her body started plummeting to the cold floor.

As soon as the elevator doors opened again and before anyone could stop her, Aurora up sped off after dewey, despite the calls of her name from the three remaining people in the lift.

Aurora ignored the burning sensation that was occurring in her new wounds as she sped up the stairs towards the floor momentarily ago.

"Dewey" she screamed.

That's when she saw him, he was covered in blood. Aurora ran over as fast as she could, choking out breaths.

"Dew dew no, please don't leave me please no no" Aurora sobbed out onto Dewey's chest which had stopped rising and was cold despite the warm feeling he typically gives.

At that moment Aurora felt like she had lost a part of her she could never get back. She wailed as the sight of her uncle in front of her. She wanted revenge. She was done with this shit. She wanted things to go back to help
_______________________________
Not okay..I miss dewey he did NOT deserve to die.
WORD COUNT: 1644

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...