𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐦...

By awhrenaii

𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

d a t e

1.2K 12 9
By awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

my hands left madeleines neck as she looked up at me, her eyes sparkling.

'would you wanna go on a date with me?' i ask.

'a date?' she asked, raising her eyebrows.

'yeah, just something small.. to get away from everything.'

'but, dont you hate me?..'

'i could never hate you.' i whispered, pulling her hand into mine.

'okay..' she softly nods. 'ill go on a date with you.' she smiles. 'we can walk around hogsmeade, something simple.'

'okay.' i quickly nod, a soft smile leaving my lips. 'how bout tomorrow?'

'great.' she breathes out, her hair blowing into her face.

'ill see you then.' she smiles. 'i have to go back in before my parents get worried.' she softly chuckled.

'see you then, beautiful.' i smile, walking down from her porch and walking away, watching her walk back inside her house and shutting the door behind her.

i sighed heavily and pulled out my hand, apparatung back to the manor.

'is it done?' my father ask coldly behind me. i inhale a sharp breath, turning around to face him and moving my hair out of my face.

'i got a date with her so i can get closer to her..'

'ill plan the rest out.'

-

i knocked on her door the next day, crossing my arms and laying by the wall.

suddenly the door opens and her dad walks out, staring at me.

shit.

i quickly stand up right, facing him.

'mattheo.' he said sternly, examining me.

'mr black.' i swallow, looking up at him.

'uhm.' he quickly said, turning his head to look inside and back at me. 'i trust you with my daughter, dont pull any bullshit with me.'

'i wont.' i said, quickly shaking my head.

i wont..

'im not gonna let her get hurt again, and if you are going to try to pull that shit i suggest you leave now.'

hurt? like, reject her?

'i wont, i promise.' i said, inhaling a sharp breath.

'dad.' madeleine groaned, quickly grabbing her jacket and walking outside.

she had a beautiful black crop top and light blue jeans.. she looked gorgeous.

'i was just talking to him.' he said.

'its fine.' she breathes out, pulling her sweater on.

'ready?' i ask, holding out my hand for her to take.

'ready.' she smiles, taking her hand into mine.

'have fun you two.' her dad softly smiles, crossing his arms.

'we will.' madeleine smiles, quickly walking away.

'sorry about that.' she mumbled.

'its okay, i get it.' i smiled at her.

'your dads scary.' i whisper.

'oh, i know.' she chuckles.

-

'so where do you wanna go first?' i ask her.

'ice cream?' she asked, looking up at me.

'sure.' i smile, walking towards Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

if im gonna be honest, im so glad she suggested it.

their ice cream is so amazing and i haven't had it in forever.

we walk into the small parlor and look around.

'they have new flavors.' madeleine smiles, crossing her arms over her chest as she scans all the flavors.

i smile and watch her gorgeous eyes move around as her hair falls in front of her face.

snap out of it mattheo.

'ill just take mint chocolate chip.' i smile at the cashier. she nods with a smile and grabs her supplies.

'mint chocolate chip huh?' she chuckles.

'what?'

'nothing.' she smirks at me, looking up at the cashier.

'ill have vanilla.'

'vanilla, huh?' i smirk, mocking her.

'oh shut up.' she scoffs, rolling her eyes.

i softly chuckle, a small smile leaving my lips.

'here you go.' the cashier says, placing the ice creams in the counter and grabbing the money i handed it to her.

'i couldve bought it.' madeleine whispered, grabbing her ice cream.

'i know, but i would've never let you.' i smirked at her, grabbing my ice cream from the counter.

she just rolled her eyes at me, picking up her spoon from the cup.

we both left the shop and talked about stuff while walking around admiring everything.

'so what? is this a date now?' i chuckle at my own joke.

'only if you want it to be.' she shrugs.

'wait, seriously?' i ask her, my eyes shooting wide.

'yeah.' she smiles. 'lets go into this store!' she quickly runs to some jewlery store, leaving me there confused.

i shake my head quickly and walk inside.

'theo cmere!' maddy smiles, motioning for me to come over.

i walk to her and look at her confused.

'whats your ring size?' she asked, looking at something.

'like a 9.5 why?' i ask.

madeleine goes through some stuff in her hand and then turns around and shows me a bright silver ring, that had a snake going all around it.

'do you like it?' she asked, scanning it and then scanning my fingers.

'i mean, yeah.'

'your getting it.' she smiles at me, clutching it in her hand and walking past me.

'i guess im getting it.' i sigh, turning around and following her.
-

madeleine then dragged me into honeydukes, i guess she really likes sweets.

'look.' madeleine smiles brightly, walking towards the chocolate frogs.

i follow behind her, looking over her shoulder at one of the boxes she had in her hand already.

'should i get it?' she asked, looking up at me with a soft smile.

'have you ever had one?' i ask, looking at her.

'not in a while, probably since first year.' she said, still looking at the box.

'i think you should get it, you can try it out again.' i smile at her.

i looked up at her and saw a guy staring up at her right beside her.

he looked at her eyes.. and then to her collarbone.. then to her boobs.

what the fuck?

i glared at the guy staring at her. he looks up at me slowly and then quickly looks at what he had in his hand.

i roll my eyes and look back at madeleine, looking at a love potion.

'should i use it on you?' she smirks at her, softly laughing.

'it wont work.. im already in love.' i said, looking at her.

she looks up at me in shock, her mouth slowly curving into a smile.

okay that didn't happen, but i really wanted to say that.

'no thanks.' i softly chuckle, shaking my head at her.

'im messing with you. im not gonna force uou to be in love with me.' she smiles, putting the potion back on the shelf.

'come on, i want a bottled beer.' she said, walking away from the shelf.

'im paying.' i smirk behind her, following her lead.

-

'so why did decide to forgive me?' she suddenly ask, throwing her ice cream cup that she took forever to finish in the trash as we walked by.

'because your not the one to blame, axel is.'

'but i..' she quickly inhaled a sharp breath. 'you know.' she whispers.

'yeah, but you didn't have a choice.' i spoke comfortingly at her.

'thank you, mattheo.' she smiles. i smile back at her and look down at my ring.

'so tell me more about you.' i smile.

'what do you wanna know?' she says, raising her eyebrows.

'you.' i smile. she rolls her eyes and softly laughs.

'uhm, well i use to live in france for a while when i was a kid..'

'france?' i asked, raising my eyebrows.

'mhm.' she smiles proudly. 'i basically lived there with my mom, but my dads not the biggest fan of traveling so he didnt go with us.'

'france..' i repeated. 'thats really cool. your all fancy.'

'im not fancy.' she laughs. 'so what about you?'

'i didnt have the best childhood, i mean— im a riddle. i kinda expected it.' i shrugged, looking at her.

'im sorry theo.' she said.

'dont worry bout it. im having a way better life then i did at the manner.' i chuckle.

she smiles at me and moves a strand of hair behind her ear.

'oh yeah, i use to be blonde.. can you believe it?' she spoke, fake gasping.

'blonde? why did you change it?' i chuckle, scanning her long brown hair.

'hair holds a bunch of memories.' she shrugs as we stop at her house.

'see you this week?' i ask, smiling down at her.

'yeah, ill be back soon.' she nods, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me.

my hands quickly flew to her waist as she planted her lips on mine once more. i felt butterflies sworm in my stomach, every time i look at her or kiss her its like the very first night.

i love her, so much, and now im not gonna let go. i would do anything for her.. if it was her or the world i would choose her.

i would always come to save her at her lowest time.. ill hold onto her forever and never let her fall.

'tell pansy i said hi.' she smiles, pulling away and opening the door, walking inside.

'i will.' i smile, rubbing my arm. i look around and sigh heavily before walking away.

-

Madeleine Black

to be honest i didn't wanna come back to hogwarts, ever.

it was too much for me, but now i got mattheo and my bestfriends on my side again.

so i think i'll do okay. plus axel is gone and he just kept starting all of my problems.

i placed my bag down on my bed, dahlia was no where to be found.

i bit my cheek.. looking around. i was definitely relieved alan was gone.. but also concerned if everybody is gonna find out what i've done.

i grab my blue shirt and hang it back up in my closet. then i hear a knock and quickly snap my head at the door.

'come in' i yell, shutting my closet.

'hii!' pansy squeals, running from the door and hugging me tightly.

'hi pans!' i smile, hugging her back. she squeezed tightly around my spine.. making me struggle to breathe.

'too tight.' i breath out, trying to gasp for air.

'sorry.' she chuckles, quickly pulling away. 'what happened to your cheek?'

'oh nothing, its just a small scratch. she looks at me confused like she wanted to ask, but didnt.

'okay, tell me everything!' she claps.

'nothing really happened, i just hung out with my parents and went on a date with matth-' i quickly stopped talking and i went pale.

'matth?' she asked, without realization.

'..mattheo.' i whisper, biting my lip.

'riddle?!' she shouted in shock. 'what?!' my hand quickly flew to her mouth before she screamed anything else.

'shut. up.' i glare at her, slowly removing my hand.

'sorry.' she whispered. 'riddle?! what?!' she whisper shouted.

'yes, riddle.' i smiled proudly, putting my clothes away.

'jesus maddy i thought you learned your lesson from the first time.' she groaned, covering her face.

'its not like that. mattheos nothing like him.. he's different.' i smile at her, sitting down on my bed.

'i- as long as your happy.' she smiles, walking to my bed. 'anyways there is so much i need to tell you!' she squeals, sitting down on my bed and facing me.

-

now that me and mattheo didnt have to hide our relationship.. we finally got to go public since i got back.

but i was still confused on what happened with him and astrid.. were they dating?

every time i asked he changed the conversation.. it annoyed me. but its fine, right?

i intertwined our fingers together as we walked into the dining hall, looking for pansy.

suddenly everbodys eyes were on me.. and they started to whisper. i inhale a sharp breath and move a strand of hair out of my face.

i remember this all too well.

'you okay?' mattheo whispers to me.

'yeah.' i said with a smile.. walking over to our table. 'hey!' i smile at pansy, sitting down.

'i knew it! you owe me astoria!!' pansy smiles, clapping her hands together.

'thats not fair, she probably told you!' astoria huffs.

'whats going on?' i ask, tilting my head.

'me and astoria made a bet, if you two date she has to do one week worth of my homework, and if you didn't i had to do one week worth of her homework.' pansy smirks.

'oh god.' mattheo whispers under his breath.

'i hate you.' astoria groans.

'go back to making out with blaise.' she winks at her.

'ew.' i softly chuckle.

'oh grow up.' astoria rolls her eyes and drinks her water. i smile at her and put some food on my plate.

'seems like you two have been having fun.' i wink at blaise.

he shoots a glare at me and looks around flustered to make sure nobody heard.

'im messing with you.' i smile, looking back at mattheo who was smiling back at me.

'so are you guys like dating or something?' i ask blaise, putting down my fork.

'uhm, we never really discussed it.' he shrugged.

'do you kiss?'

'yea.'

'makeout?'

'yea.'

'hold hands?'

'yea.'

'sex?'

'..yea.'

'blaise!' astoria huffs, sending him a cold glare.

'well then you two are dating, congrats.' i smile at him. he holds his hands up defensively at astoria.

'she asked!'

'well you didnt have to answer!'

'maddy look.' pansy quickly said, looking over at the entrance of the dining hall.

i quickly snap my head to where she was looking at and saw astrid walking in.. with the same fucking hair and outfit i was wearing.

'you gotta be fucking kidding me.' i whisper under my breath, clutching my fist.

she walks past our table and smiles at mattheo, waving her hand.

mattheo rolled his eyes at her and went to eat whatever he had on his plate.

'what is her problem?' astrid scoffs, staring at her up and down.

'cmon, she cant be that pathetic. how did she even get that?' i ask, still staring at her.

'i dont know, but thats really petty.' pansy chuckles, turning around to face me.

'anyways.' astoria spoke, clearing her throat. 'i really wanna get a piercing, anyone down?'

'a piercing?' mattheo ask, looking at her like she lost her mind.

'yeah, a piercing.' she repeated shrugging.

'ill do it.' i smirk.

'me too.' pansy smiles bravely.

'your gonna do it?' mattheo ask, raising his eyebrows at me.

'yeah, where do you think i should get it?' i smirk at him, licking my lips.

'i dont know.' he shrugs, smirkingly teasing at me.

'ill surprise you.' i smile, kissing him. i heard pansy quickly gag and astoria scream, covering her eyes.

'oh grow up!' i scoff, rolling my eyes.

-

i walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair with the towel.

'did you figure it out?' i ask mattheo, throwing my towel in the dirty laundry.

'yeah i think so.' he stares at the paper, holding his wand in his hand and biting his lip.

'dont stress over it too much.. you got like the best grades anyway.' i chuckle, pulling up my shirt to cover my collarbone and sitting down next to him.

'you look pretty.' he smiles, kissing my cheek.

'i just got out of the shower.' i laugh, moving my wet hair off my shoulders.

'so?' he said. i roll my eyes and lay down.

'i dont even have any makeup on, im not that pretty.'

'dont say that.' mattheo mumbled.

'mmm.' i hummed, looking up at the ceiling to annoy him.

he sighs, squeezing my hand and then grabbing his wand once more.

'are you gonna go to sleep?' i ask him, looking over.

'later, i seriously need to figure out this homework.' he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

'night, mi amor.' he whispers. i smile at him and rolls over, slowly closing my eyes.

-

it was finally the weekend, which is my getaway days from everything.

school has been really stressing me out.. but now i dont have to worry about that. 

plus i have detention with umbitch because im starting to fail again.

i thought studying helped.

i got out of the taxi and walked into the piercing shop.

i cant believe im doing this right now. i looked around, some random music quickly hitting my ears.

'hello ladies.' the guy behind the counter smiles. 'and gentlemen.' he chuckles.

mattheo lightly smiles behind him and blaise just crossed his arms.

'what can i do for you?'

'were just hear to get piercings.' pansy smiles.

'alright, who wants to go first?' he ask, licking his dry lips.

'i will.' astoria smiles. the guy behind the counter smiles and leads her to a chair.

i breathed heavily and watched her as she talked to him and told him what she wanted.

i sat down and cracked my neck, pulling out a cigarette from my pocket and bringing it up to my lips, lighting it.

'so a belly piercing?' the guy ask.

'yeah.' astoria smiles, laying down as he pulled out the needle.

'your gonna look so good!' pansy smiles, watching her.

i pulled the cigarette away from my mouth, watching astoria shut her eyes tightly as the needle goes through her skin.

'shit.' she mummbled, inhaling a sharp breath.

'does it hurt?' pansy asked worried.

'yes!' astoria breathes out, annoyed.

'alright, your good.' the guy smiles, scooting his chair away. astoria sits up, looking at her belly.

'it looks amazing though, im kinda jealous.' i smile at her.

'now you, maddy!' pansy smiles, pulling me up the chair and sitting me down.

i groan and roll my eyes.

'what would you like, young lady?' he ask with a smirk.

mattheo rolled his eyes and cross his arms as he watched me.

'a tongue piercing.' i smile, leaning back in the chair.

'tongue?' mattheo smirked.

'mhm.' i smile at him.

'alright.' he smiles, grabbing something and scooting back to me. he gave me a small medicine cup.

i quickly grab it and chug it down.. shivering by the taste.

i licked my dry lips and open my mouth as he pulled my tongue out.

'this is gonna hurt.' he spoke as i felt a sharp pain on my tongue. i quickly shut my eyes as i small wince leaves my lips

'mattheo.' i manage to say.

'mmm.' he hums, quickly coming over and holding my hand as i squeezed tightly.

i felt the needle quickly pulled out of my tongue but it still stung.

'there.' the guy smiles, taking off his gloves. i quickly wipe a tear that was forming by my eye and jump off the seat.

i walk to a big mirror as pansy sits down and looked at my tongue, feeling the cold piercing on my finger as i touched it.

'ow.' i wince, quickly pulling my hand down.

'you look amazing.' mattheo smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

'yeah? maybe you should get one.' i smirk, looking at him through the mirror.

he chuckles and quickly shakes his head.

'no.'

'i was joking.' i chuckle, turning around to face him.

'mads what should i get?' pansy yells at me from the other side of the room.

'nose piercing!' i yell back.

mattheo quickly pulls me closer to him and pressing his lips onto mine.

i hum in response, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'your needy.' i smirk at him.

'i want you so bad.' he whispers, grinning.

'everybody wants me.' i wink at him, biting my bottom lip.

'mmh, i bet they do.' he said, smashing his lips onto mine.

-

i saw mattheo sitting on my bed, staring at the ceiling when i walked into my dorm.

'its for you, theo.' i smile at him, sitting on my bed.

'the phone? it better not be my father.' he groans, getting up and walking out of the dorm.

i got up and leaned by the door, walking him in the hall.

'hello?' he said, rubbing his eye. suddenly his eyes went dark.. i saw his jaw tighten as he heard who ever was on the phones voice.

i looked at him confused and tilted my head. who was he talking to?

'well dont.' he whisper, looking around the empty hall. i stare at him deeply as he leans against the wall, the phone in his hand.

'call me later at a appropriate time.' he snaps, quickly hanging up the phone and walking back towards my dorm.

'is everything okay?' i ask, following him in the dorm.

'yeah. uhm- its just some stupid old friend.' he chuckles. 'i never liked him.'

'oh.' i laugh, trying to play it off.

'hey, do you wanna skip and have fun?' i ask, turning to face him.

'well whats your idea of having fun?' he ask, i could practically hear the smirk on his lip.

i smirk at him, walking closer to him and grabbing his tie.

'your gonna fail if you keep skipping, mads.' he smirks, grabbing my face and kissing me.

i hum in response, wrapping his arms around his neck.

'were going to class after this.' he smirks, pushing me onto the bed and crawling on top of me.

'if we finish in time.' i wink at him, softly laughing at my own joke.

he rolls his eyes and kisses me harshly, playing with the end of my skirt.

he leaves trail of kisses down my neck until he found my sweet spot.

i moaned as he sucked harshly and pulled down my skirt with one hand.

he looks up at me.. his eyes lighting up.

i looked up at him and nodded with a smile. he smirked and quickly ripped my shirt open, slipping it off my arms.

'you jackass!' i scoff.

'ill get you a new one.' he hums, kissing parts of my exposed breast.

i softly moan, squirming under his touch.

'hey, whats that?' he suddenly pulls away and traces at my collarbone.

i look at him confused and look at my collarbone, inhaling a sharp breath.

'nothing.' i quickly spoke, grabbing my ripped shirt and covering it.

i grabbed my wand and i quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

'madeleine, what is that?' he ask again, quickly following me.

'hold on, theo!' i said, shutting the door and quickly pulling out my wand, whispering a concealing charm.

'maddy..' he whispers, knocking on the door. 'you can talk to me.'

'its nothing.' i spoke, wiping formed tears in my eyes.

i grabbed my shirt and put it on.. pulling it close to my chest to hide my collarbone and then walking out of the bathroom.

i saw him at the door, looking at me worried.

'please just tell me.' he said, grabbing my arm and making me turn to look at him.

'i.. i cant..' i whispered.

'what do you mean?' he asked. i sighed heavily and suck in my cheek.. trying to hold back tears.

'i.. as.. a kid. i was taken.. by your dad, and he tortured me. everyday for a year.'

'what?' he asked, his face going pale. 'why?'

'my brother. ethan. uhm- he did something to your family and then disappeared, i never heard from him again. but your father thought i had something to do with his disappearance. so he took me, tortured me for years.' i said, my voice coming out cracking.

'how did you get the scar?' he asked, looking at me worried.

why so many questions?..

'i was hit so many times with so many different spells, but i still didnt say anything. so they started to cut me, everyday in the same place.'

'im so sorry, i dont know how i didnt know.' he whispered.

'its fine.' i smile at him, letting a tear fall from my eye from the memory. 'and then my dads bestfriend.. annabelle. she was a deatheater.'

'was?'

'let me finish.' i sigh out. 'she found out, and helped me out.. but your dad tried to kill me casting avada kedvara, but instead of it hitting me she took the hit. and it.. killed her..' i cry out, digging my nails into my skin.

'im so sorry.' mattheo whispers, hugging me tightly. i hug him back, letting tears fall from my eyes.

'i will never, ever let them do that to you again. okay?'

'okay..'

'i promise.

-

this was longer then i wanted to make it 😭

words: 4066

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 19
✎ ✎ ✎ "So are you going tonight?" He asked. "Going where?" I crossed my eyebrows, straight up confused. He raised his eyebrows, "You really don't kno...
47.6K 1.5K 39
_ "How is Rune supposed to fly in her dress?" Hollow asks for me. "I'm not allowed to ride a broom." I speak up. "Romeir isn't here yet, he won't kno...
291K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
1M 35.1K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...