delicate, draco malfoy

By cyl333

we can't make any promises, can we, babe? draco malfoy x fem oc fame au social media x real life lowercase i... More

intro
02- sexiest
03- mail
04- hermit
05- hiding
06- sugar grandma
07- umm london?
08- lips
09- friends
10- nice
11- ridiculous
12- facebook mom
13- space
14- musician
15- eyelashes
16- awkward
17- impressive
18- album
19- pedicure
20- bananas
21- croquembouche
22- FERAL
23- wyocmwyh
24- tattoo
25- decapitate
26- emasculated
27- cannon
28- cuddle
29- dinner party
30- hate crime
31- tipsy
32- girlfriend
33- so sad!
34- darth vader
35- medium
36- instructed
37- derogatory
epilogue- vasectomy

01- swaggalicious

11K 189 115
By cyl333

instagram & youtube!

carolineastor posted

liked by user713, nagini, and others

carolineastor new vlog out nowww

tagged: a.astor, anniesophia

comments
user it's basically just her talking about draco malfoy for 20 minutes
user1 and i love her for it

anniesophia that hat is so swaggalicious
carolineastor so glad that vendor scammed us into buying it🙏🏽

a.astor she forced us to go see nagini and then wouldn't shut up about it
carolineastor you just don't get it
user2 i do
user3 theyre ALL so hot

a.astor note she has two different sets of nails because she broke the first set
carolineastor no need to come for me like that

cyl333 i imagine nagini as like the neighbourhood x the arctic monkeys kinda

user4 malfoy
carolineastor HEY NO
user6 malfoy
user7 malfoy
user8 malfoy
user9 malfoy
pansy malfoy
carolineastor OH MY GOD PANSY
tnott malfoy
anniesophia she's dying
view all replies

gin._.ny your seats were so good??
carolineastor no regrets

user10 guys i literally met caroline and was in her vlog
user11 lucky bitch
user12 so pissed my parents would let me go with you
user13 i would've died

dracoswife did you see that nagini liked this
carolineastor can not process anything rn

view all comments

✮✮✮

malfoy posted

liked by carolineastor, user713, and others

malfoy Missed my hometown.

tagged: tnott, zabini_blaise, pansy, nagini

comments
tnott pansy looks like a little boy
pansy you're a prat

user carolineastor

user1 carolineastor

anniesophia i hope you get caught carolineastor
carolineastor you're supposed to be my best friend?????

user2 carolineastor

dracoswife i love you

user3 carolineastor

zabini_blaise carolineastor
tnott carolineastor
pansy carolineastor

user4 she's not even pretty why are we trying to get them together???

user5 marry me 😫

user6 carolineastor

user7 have my babies draco 🤰

view all comments

✮✮✮

THE SCREEN SHAKES in front caroline as her driver abruptly stops the car.

"new york drivers," she shakes her head looking in the camera.

"you can't even drive, care! stop being annoying!" her brother yells at when she turns the camera toward him.

"new york drivers are terrible though," annie rests her head on caroline's seat.

"stop fucking recording before i break your camera again!" alec yells out of frame.

....

"we're officially in london!" caroline sings, spinning around. "annie has decided to record everything like a documentary today."

the video cuts to what looks like an interview of annie. "i've been binging 'the office', so i forced caroline to record interviews for the day and let me record."

"we're going to go see nagini!" caroline squeals when it cuts back to her walking to the elevator, "i've been waiting forever for this concert."

"she bought the tickets seven months ago." alec says in an interview. "and she's told everyone we meet that she's going."

"i was going to get tickets for the new york show, but i thought being in their hometown would be more fun."

alec stares into the camera. "she spent three hours trying to decide where to get tickets and if she wanted to be on the floor."

"but i decided to just get front row lower bowl seats because last time i was on the floor, i broke my foot."

a clip of caroline waving in a paramedic's arms appears on the screen.

annie flips the camera to herself, "it was a difficult weekend."

"but nothing like that will happen this time!"

"she says that now," alec rolls his eyes whilst they wait for a taxi.

caroline goes to respond but she's cut off by a different voice. "oh my god! are you caroline astor?"

"yeah!" she smiles at the girl.

the girl is practically bouncing. "can i please get a picture?"

"only because you said please," caroline teases her.

"who cares?!" they cheered, smiling for the photo.

"are you going to see nagini too?"

"we are," annie says.

"that's so cool we'll be there together!"

"maybe we'll see each other again." caroline smiles when their car pulls up.

"i hope so!"

...

"okay fit check guys. i'm going to be honest, you guys aren't going to like todays."

"you're so dramatic," alec's voice can be heard off screen.

"anyways. my top is from one of those thrifted bundles those amazing girls make—i'll put all of her info in the caption. the bra is skims, my mini skirt is reformation, and the boots are from annie's closet!"

"they're like a cheap pair from the mall or tj maxx or something." annie shrugs in an interview.

"as always, jewelry is from etsy, luv aj, tiffany, and good ol' nordstrom."

"their jewelry section kinda eats sometimes." caroline says in her interview.

...

"it's really important to train those around you to take good pictures," annie records herself with alec taking pictures of his sister in the background.

"except none of these are going up because i said so," alec says without looking away.

"he's so overprotective sometimes," caroline takes her phone back. "but look how cute this one is!"

"you can post one."

alec smiles in his interview, "i swear, you'd think i'm the older sibling."

...

"draco malfoy is gorgeous!" caroline slumps in her seat.

"the whole band really," annie nods.

"like his hands! have you seen his hands when he plays?!"

...

"i've got to go to bed before i get yelled at again," caroline smiles.

"stay swaggalicious, cause who cares?! love ya" she kisses the camera.

✮✮✮

c speaks!

i know i said i wasn't going to update this, but it'll replace the archer for the time being

i think the will probably just be narrative as seen by the viewer. the "..." are like time jumps/cuts so there's more to the videos, but i just didn't include it all yk?

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 563 39
Connecting... Loading... This page will redirect you momentarily... Success!!! โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "stop talking to me." ...
168K 5.1K 43
sequel to 'king of my heart' i saw the dimples first, then i heard the accent crew nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started:...
71.8K 1.2K 21
After getting sent flowers from an anonymous person, and the only note left is a phone number, Lorelei Nott is determined to find out who this myster...
50.5K 519 134
โ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ '๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'โž *not related to any of my previous hp instagram*