nothing's gonna hurt you baby...

By jiaracabin6

So this is a jiara story. It's about the pogues but the plot is not the same. There is no treasure hunt. It's... More

characters
Characters backstory.
Songs
Couple aesthetic
001
002
Edits <3
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
New books <3
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
note!!!
037
038
039
040
041
note

013

503 10 7
By jiaracabin6

013

"𝑵𝒐, 𝒅𝒂𝒅. 𝑲𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒕, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!"

"Hey, is there any possibility of you serving the people who just arrived?" asked Kie to the other waitress.

Kiara really didn't want to serve Sarah and her family, knowing Sarah and the other kooks, probably almost all of the obx knew that Sarah and Kiara were fighting.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but my shift just got done."

"Oh, no problem."

"I'm sorry about what happend by the way, between you and Sarah."

"Oh, news spreads fast," Kie said, rolling her eyes.

"I know you two are close friends."

"It's really okay, it's no big deal."

"Carrera, go serve table 7!" sounded her boss's voice.

"Duty calls I have to go, enjoy your time off" she said to the waitress.

She took her notebook from the counter and moved over to the table. Without looking up, she walked to table 7.

"Hello, welcome to the wreck what can I get y-" but she stopped mid-sentence when she saw the familiar faces at the table.

Topper.

Jenna, topper's sister.

Mr. and Mrs. Thornton.

Wheezie.

Ward.

Rose.

Rafe.

And Sarah fucking Cameron.

"Oh no, you really shouldn't give us anything, can't anyone else serve us?" asked Ward.

"Yeah, I'd rather not be served by a piece of trash either." smirked Rafe, making Topper laugh.

"Sorry, but there's no one else available, it's me or no one."

"You do have a behavior huh."

"I'm sorry Mr. Cameron, but I don't understand you problem-" began Kiara but got cut off by Ward.

"You know what my problem is!" yelled Ward.

That immediately got all the pogues' attention.

"No, I don't. Tell me Mr. Cameron, what's your problem." said Kiara, matching his tone.

The pogues came to stand behind Kie at a distance.

"You, dirty pogue. You call my daughter a cunt in front of the whole school, you attack my daughter an her frie-"

" Whoa, whoa wait a minute, I'm not attacking your daughter nor am I calling her a cunt, where is this bullshit coming from!"

Now the whole restaurant was looking at the two, except Sarah who kept her head down.

"The whole cheerleading squad and rugby team says it!"

"Well the cheerlead team and rugby team are all spoiled brats, who do nothing but whine about their Daddy not buying them new shoes. And you are equally naive to believe those brats, which makes you a real cunt!"

"Carrera, office now!" sounded the voice of her boss.

"Have fun, with your pathetic life" she said and walked away.

"What are you watching?" asked Ward the pouges.

The pogues rolled their eyes and walked back to their table.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Carrera, this was your last chance, and you blew it."

Kiara watched from her chair as her boss, Mr. Davis paced through the room.

"I don't know what to do with you. Carrera, I've already heard several things from me stepdaughter about you."

"Well Scarlett is a Cunt!" she said under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"So like I said, your behavior is getting worse and worse. Right there against Mr. Cameron, that was totally over the top."

"He started, didn't you hear what he said to me, he's spreading lies!" she yelled, standing up

"Calm down, Carrera."

"No, I'm not gonna calm down, you have to see that I was not wrong, he was wrong. But of course you side with your friend again, kooks are all the same."

"You sound just like your mother." said Mr Davis, coming closer to the girl.

"Shut up!" she said pointing in his face.

"As aggressive as your mother, I should know you two are very much the same. And your sister-"

"Don't you dare talk about my sister!"

"I bet that one is as aggressive as you and your mother."

"Fuck off."

The older man grabbed her by the collar of her sweater and brought her face closer to his.

"Let go off me!"

"Surely that's just someone grabbing you and then smacking the shit out of you." he said, a devilish smile on his face.

"I said let go off me!" she yelled and shoved him away from her.

She turned around and headed for the door.

"Carrera!"

She turned around and looked her boss dead in the eye.

"You're fired."

"I already knew that, thank you," she said with a fake smile, and with no other word she walked out the door.

She took off her apron and threw it on the counter, she grabbed her bag from behind the counter and exited the wreck.

The pogues ran after her, but stopped immediately when she turned her around.

"Don't follow me." she said and with that she grabbed her bike, and cycled away.

Jj started to run after her, but was stopped by someone pulling on his arm. Lily.

"You heard what she said, don't follow her."

"Yeah, but-" began Jj.

"She's not gonna do it again, she promised me. And she never breaks a pinky promise."

The blond boy just nodded, the pogues walked away towards the chateau.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"I'm so sorry, about Ms. Carrera."

"It's okay Gary, I know those kinds of people."

"Ward because you just went through this and of course you are a good friend of mine, I want to offer you a free meal, for the whole family."

"Thanks Gary!"

"Sorry again, and Sarah it's a good thing you're not friends anymore." said Mr Davis.

"Oh, fuck this!" said the blond cameron daughter and stood up.

"Sarah!" warned her father.

"No, dad. Kie is still my best friend. And it's me who fucked up, not her. And I also don't know where you got it from that she is attacking me or calling me a cunt, which she is fully entitled to do by the way because I would act cunt to her. So Dad, stop talking about my best friend like that!" she said, grabbing her coat from her chair and heading out the door.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Kie sat in her treehouse.

The treehouse was a little farther on her house, it was in the middle of the cut. It was well hidden, not many people knew about it. Lily, Jj and Sarah knew about it.

It was not large, just enough room for two mattresses.

Two mattresses, one for her and one for Lily, for when their mother had had too much to drink again. But Jj also sometimes slept on that mattress when his father had beat the shit out of him and he didn't want to go to his mother.

But sometimes Sarah stayed here too, when her parents were mad at her for not getting an A but a B, or sometimes because Rafe is too high again and gets aggressive.

On the walls hung posters of surfers and pictures of Kiara and the pogues, between the two mattresses there was a nightstand with a dead plant on it and a nightlight, in the nightstand there was a box. A box full of memories. The reminiscence box as Kiara liked to call it.

It contained friendship bracelets from over the years of the pogues, pictures drawings and the hat Lily wore when her hair fell out due to cancer treatment.

She wiped away a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"Blue, orange, yellow the colors of the sun meeting the ocean." sounded a familair voice.

Blue, orange, yellow the colors of the sun meeting the ocean.

A password to enter her treehouse that only a few people

Lily

Jj

And Sarah

"Blue, orange, yellow the colors of the sun meeting the ocean." sounded the voice again. 

"Sarah, go away!"

"But the password was right." sounded Sarah's voice from behind the entrance to the treehouse.

"Please, go away. I don't want to talk."

"We don't have to talk."

Sarah's voice sounded much closer now, Kiara looked to her side and saw that Sarah had entered.

"I didn't say you could come in." said the curly-haired girl, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I had the password right, so I think it's pretty fair that I was allowed in."

"Shouldn't you be with your perfect family."

"Yes, my perfect family, who only say bad things about my best friend."

"Yeah sure best friend,'" muttered the Carrera daughter.

"I mean it Kie, you're still my best friend."

"Did you know I got fired because of you!"

"Shit, I'm sorry Kie."

Kiara rolled her eyes but remained silent.

Neither said anything, until Kiara broke the silence.

"Why'd you do it?"

Sarah opened her mouth but before she could say anything, the other girl said something again.

"Is it 'cause you hate me!"

"What, no, Kie I could never hate you!"

"But why are you acting like this."

"Kie, I don't hate you okay, it's my fault, it was all me!" she said and placed her hands on her best friend's shoulder.

"Just tell me the truth."

"Okay, okay. I will," she said softly and sat down on the mattress.

Kiara hesitated but then sat down next to the blonde girl on the mattress.

"You know I've been dreaming of being on the cheerleading squad for super long." Sarah began.

Kiara nodded.

"Since, freshman year to be exact.And I'm in it, and I couldn't be happier about it, but I feel like I'm losing you, that I'm losing all of you guys. I was so mean to you, because I wanted to fit in, I have to laugh at every joke they make about you or the pogues, because otherwise they'll be mean to me and throw me out of the team. And I know that's not fair, I know. But I swear I don't hate you."

"Sarah-"

"I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

There we're tears streaming down the blond girl's cheeks.

Kiara gripped her face and wiped the tears away from her cheeks with her thumbs.

"It's okay Sarah, It's okay." she said softly.

Sarah closed her eyes and nodded.

"Come here." said the carrera daughter and wrapped her arms around the girl.

Sarah pushed her nose into her curls and took in the coconut scent.

"You know what I just realized?" said Sarah as she pulled away.

"That I better stop cheerleading." finished Sarah.

"No, no Sara-"

"No, Kie. It's true I'll better stop, it destroys me."

"Sar-"

"No, it destroys me. It destroys our friendship, and the friendship between me and the pogues."

"Sarah, we are going to find a solution."

"No, Kiara. Those bitches are destroying everything. I'll quit!"

"Okay, okay Fine. Now calm down, I wanna chill, you staying?"

"If I may."

"Of course Sarah, don't be stupid. You want a joint?" asked the brown-haired girl who took out two joints.

"You know I don't smoke."

"You don't know what you're missing." said the girl, who lit up her joint

Sarah shook her head while smiling.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Hey, Sarah."

"Mhm."

"Promise me you'll make it up to the other pogues. Especially with john B he's been pretty down lately."

"I promise, I'll meet up with John B tomorrow."

"Okay." Kiara said and took a puff of her joint.

"Hey, Kie."

"Mhm."

"I can ask Gary, to give you your job back at the wreck."

"No, it's okay, I fucked up. I'll look for something else, though."

"You know you can always come to me right."

"I know, Sar."

»»————- ★ ————-««

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

There wasn't much Jiara in this chapter but I had to fix Sarah and Kiara's friendship first.

The character presentation of my new story is also already online. It is a story about the pogues at hogwarts. A Harry Potter AU. The first chapter is going to take a while because they are long chapters. But you can already take a look at the character introduction.

I also have a question for you guys.

Many people are excited about a story I wanted to make "after Kitty Hawk.

So my question for you guys is, do you want the story after kitty hawk. To come out right now?

If so, I start writing immediately. And then the first chapter will be online tomorrow. 

Vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 235 35
**NETFLIX OWNED CHARACTERS** Some one shots, some small stories. Feel free to give me ideas๐Ÿซถ Enjoy!! Includes: JJ AND KIE (Jiara JB AND SARAH (jara...
22.6K 445 32
AN OUTER BANKS STORY POPE HEYWARD X CANYON MOON "she plays songs ive never heard an old lovers hippie music" I DO NOT OWN ANY OBX CHARACTERS I ONLY...