wasteland

Від verafarmigfs

In which jill Roberts had a younger sister and after the incident that occurred in 2011 she was taken in by S... Більше

Introduction
Prologue
uncle dewey
nightmares come true
Hospital visits
mommas sid
Wez memorial

travels

133 1 3
Від verafarmigfs

Before anyone gets confused, I'm changing parts around. Not the storyline just convos ect. So nothing major:)

Aurora loved life, she was finally getting over the nightmares that followed her from the 2011 incident. It took a lot out of the 16 year old, but with the help of her older cousin Sidney and her husband mark who kindly took the girl in she felt safe again.

Granted every time the phone rings it would startle her but with the help of a lot therapy the girl finally came back out the shell that captured her.

She was stabbed multiple times by her goddam sister, of course she's traumatised. However, the girls moved on as much as one can.

Shes closer with Sidney and mark than you can ever be and she takes monthly visits to New York to see Gale when she's free of course and even sees Dewey at lest once a month back in Woodsboro.

She loves her 'new' little family as sad as it was to leave her old one behind after the tragic incidents that occurred.

Aurora was very kiddish like despite how mature she looked and acted away from people she was comfortable with.

She liked to annoy each family member cause she knows they will love her endlessly no matter what. She was a child at heart, but that didn't hide the fact her heart had so much love to give.

it was around noon when Aurora woke up from a nap, she has visited aunt Gale the day before and was extremely tired from travelling and needed some extra rest before travelling once again back to woodsboro the next day for her uncle dewdrop.

She was wearing her favourite pyjamas, which consisted of light pink shorts which hung below her waist band and a white cami top.

"did you have a good nap?" The dark haired women asked spinning around while stirring something in a pan. "I did indeed" Aurora joked.

"Where's mark?" Aurora carried on, wondering where her father figure was.

"He's just took the girls to the park, he should be back soon." Sidney smiled at the girl before turning back to the stove.

"You wanna help cook dinner?" The brunette haired women asked the young blonde girl, her back still turned.

"Sure" Aurora replied back with a small smile. Sidney saw the smile as the girl headed over and returned it. Sidney loved cooking with the girl who was heading over to the stove, little activity's with the teenager could bring smiles to anyone's face. She started stirring the pasta sauce as Sidney began getting the plates out laying the table neatly.

"So rory, how was gales?" Sidney asked "it was great, we went out for dinner and watched loads of movies" rora spoke with such a smile it could light up a whole room. "She said she misses you guys and that she will visit soon"

Aurora felt really lucky to have such people who care for her. "Sounds fun rora" Sidney spoke while lightly pinching Auroras cheeks as she passed by her towards the fridge. "You heading up to Dewey's trailers tomorrow?" Sidney asked once again knowing it would cause the girl to smile once more. "Yeah, only for a couple of days though. Can we watch a movie together later?" The blonde asked, her eyes gleaming like a puppy. "How can I say no to that face" Sidney spoke in a joking like voice.

Aurora love language being very physical touch.

she turned to Sidney at the side of her giving her a bone crushing hug. Sidney held her hand on the back of her head and the other pulling her into her chest.

They only began separating when the door jolted open and the sounds of two girls came running in, followed by a male voice telling the girls to go wash their hands before dinner.

"oh look who's finally awake, good afternoon Twinkie" Aurora playfully glares at the man stood in the door way.

The nickname Twinkie was given to her after she cried over dropping her Twinkie on the floor.

Mark teases her about that moment daily knowing full well he took her to buy a new one including ice cream that day. He would buy her a thousand twinkies if it made her happy.

"Yeah and what markie" she joked back knowing he hated the Nick name markie. He glared back at her before they both burst out laughing. Sidney stood watching the interacting before walking up to Aurora and cradling her head to her chest. "Don't be so horrible markie" she joined in joking before Aurora stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'm being ganged up on by my own wife and daughter. Wow." Mark faked being offended

Sidney went back over to the stove and started dishing up dinner while mark when to hurry the girls up. The dinner was fully of laughter and happiness that Aurora never wanted to end.

Like they say the calm before the storm..

The younger girls of Sidney and mark both went back upstairs with Sidney to get into their pjs before they both come rushing down stairs, tackling Aurora into a bone crushing hug. However they only stood around her knees and thigh hight. "Night girls, don't let the bed bugs bite" Aurora spoke while hugging them back and began tickling them as they ran off screaming.

Aurora may not be their real sister but she will always protect and care for them like they are.

She walked over to the sink to wash up and as soon as she was done she headed to the living room where she grabbed a blanket and started searching for a movie.

By the time Sidney got down she decided on 'how to loose a guy in 10 days'. Sidney giggled lightly when she saw the chosen movie knowing the teenager adored that movie "Again really?" She asked

"hey! Hey! Hey!. Do not disrespect the best Rom com of all time." Aurora
spoke with faked shocked look.

"I would never." Sidney spoke, holding her hands up in a surrender pose before joining her under the blanket.

Around 10 minutes into the movie mark walked in. "Wow we have never seen this movie before" he said in a fake surprised voice. Sidney laughed loudly and Aurora glared at him.

"Wanna join" Aurora asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes. "Fine" he said in a joking annoyed voice. He sat beside Aurora on the opposite side to Sidney. Rory being surrounded in a  vessel of protection.

It wasn't long before Aurora once again fell asleep, her head rested on Sidney's lap and legs rested on marks lap. The couple stared at her smiling with such love and care that it felt like the world around them had stopped completely.

The next morning Aurora work to find herself in bed, with a puzzled look to how she ended out in bed. The thoughts soon left as she began getting ready for the day, she needed to catch the train to woodboro in a couple of hours.

She showered and brushed her teeth before putting on some dark ish blue baggy jeans that stood around her waist and a dark blue long sleeve crop top that centred just above her belly button.

climbing over her bed where she pulled out her shoes that were battered down but still comfortable, throwing them on and walking downstairs.

"please take a jacket with you rora" a voice shouted while she was on the last step. She retreated to her room before grabbing an oversized coat to match her outfit, she also threw a scarf in her bag for good measures.

"roro" Tatum the youngest of Auroras sisters screeched, reaching her arms out for her to come give her a hug. This alerted everyone else in the room of Auroras presents as she giggled at the 2 year old. "Hey tay" Aurora asked in a baby voice messing Tatum hair up with her hand.

"Good morning princess Aurora" mark spoke while giving the teen a side hug and passing her a cup off coffee before she wondered over to the table "Morning markie" she giggled out.

"Good morning sunshine" Sidney spoke with a light kiss on Auroras head handing her some fruit with yogurt knowing its her favourite. "Good morning and thank you sid" the girl gleamed, Sidney grinning at her.

Auroras smiled at little Tatum and her sister Audrey as they both were looking at her with adorable smiles.

"Hey rora, do you need a lift to the train station?" Asked Sidney, while she sat beside the girl and mark sat at the opposite side with the girls. "I was gonna walk it, but a lift would be great" she spoke with thanks

The family all did little small talk before mark went off to work, taking the girls with him to the child minders. Normally all three girls would be at school but the school was closed for the week due to floods in both sections of the youngest and oldest parts of the school.

Which aurora was quite happy about because she got to visit her friends, wasn't like she had many at her current school given her family history.

Sidney and Aurora were in the car on the way to the train station when Sidney started her big rant that she does monthly before she goes back to woodsboro. "so remember, anything happeneds you text me right away, you stay with Dewey at all times or at lest someone you know and trust" Sidney began her list of rules but aurora cut her off.

"and don't trust anyone" Sidney smiled at the girl pulling her into a hug beside the train tracks.

Both of them heard the trains horn not to far away.

"Stay safe, promise me?"  Sidney asked with concern. "I always am" Aurora replied back. "I'm gonna miss you, your my baby girl" the dark haired girl whispered just loud enough for Aurora.

"I'm not gonna be gone long, a few days max" the blonde said leaning into the hug further. "Okay you better get going, got everything?" Sidney asked.

The blonde nodding in reply. "Okay you better text me when you get there, call me if you need anything. I love you" the older women again said lightly pushing the girl onwards.

"Love you too"

They exchanged waves not realising what the future holds.

—————————————————
ahhh okay I hope you guys liked!!

But however don't be a silent reader, comment ideas for this story and I may add them!

WORD COUNT: 1757

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...