After stocking up on supplies...

By CNovel_Reader

After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocaly... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-161

Chapter 131-140

596 5 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 131

"Besides, it's not like this world doesn't have a way for people to survive. We stock up a lot of dried locusts and mushrooms. It's just me and my wife at home, and we can last for a while."
The reason why Song Nuanxia said this was because she was betting on the other party's character, and secondly, to reassure the other party's doubts. After all, some time ago, many people survived by cannibalism.
Sure enough, Song Nuanxia's answer won the other party's favor. The man nodded, with appreciation in his eyes: "Yes, you did a good job!"
There was a wry smile on Song Nuanxia's face: "Although there is food and drink, life is not easy. From time to time, there will be natural and man-made disasters."
Talk and observe each other.
I saw the man's body froze for a moment, but soon returned to normal: "Sorry, we are late."
Didn't explain too much.
Song Nuanxia sighed and didn't get to the bottom of it.
The two chatted for a while, and the man said: "I understand your situation, and supplies will be sent later. The supplies are distributed on a per-person basis. Since this natural disaster has a greater impact and it is impossible to predict when it will end, please arrange the supplies reasonably. usage of."
Song Nuanxia nodded and asked, "Will there be material assistance in the future?"
The man didn't give an affirmative answer, just said: "It will depend on the situation!"
Then he left.
A quarter of an hour later, two little soldiers came in through the window with something. Song Nuanxia took a look. There were 20 catties of rice, 10 catties of frozen pork, 5 catties of dried locusts, 5 catties of dried mushrooms, 100 catties of charcoal, and other bits and pieces.
The most eye-catching ones are the two oxygen tanks.
Song Nuanxia gently stroked the oxygen tank through her gloves, and wanted to decline politely, but felt that she shouldn't be independent. After thanking him, he took the things away, watched the official team go away, and then put the things into the space.
Fortunately, the corpses of those thugs were disposed of, otherwise there would be no room to store them.
After that, just as she thought, the hypoxic time was prolonged. From two hours, to three hours, to four hours...
It's unimaginable!
Fortunately, the officials sent oxygen tanks and oxygen-generating equipment to help them tide over the difficulties again and again.
On March 1st, Song Nuanxia had just finished reading a novel and was about to take a nap when she heard a loud bang outside, as if something had cracked.
And not only that, Song Nuanxia also fell to the ground because of the huge inertia.
"Oh my god!" It's been a long time since I've been so embarrassed, I feel my whole body hurts.
Fortunately, I was far away from the stove, so I was not burned by the charcoal fire.
Song Nuanxia stood up with her arms supported, and found that the window was getting brighter and brighter until the sky returned to normal.
And the booming sound never stopped from the beginning to the end.
When the sky was completely bright, Song Nuanxia squinted slightly to observe the situation outside. I found that the white ice and snow are really dazzling. After just a few glances, my eyes are so sore that I am about to cry.
Song Nuanxia took out her sunglasses and put them on, and she got better. Focusing on the front, I saw that the ice layers on the roofs of many villas were broken and falling down.
And the snow on the ground is melting fast. Song Nuanxia glanced at the alcohol thermometer outside the window, and found that the liquid inside quickly climbed from minus 25 degrees to zero degrees, and even continued.
Song Nuanxia: "..." Do you want to be so fierce? This is too fast!
As soon as I finished thinking this way, I felt the heat. Also, in order to cope with the low temperature, I usually wear down jackets. Now that the temperature has risen above freezing, this clothing is naturally not suitable.
Song Nuanxia took off her thick down jacket, but didn't put it into the space. After changing into suitable sportswear, I sat by the window and waited for the follow-up.
By the way, there is also a stove, let Lu Zhan put it into the space, and it will go out naturally. It is estimated that it will not be used in a short time.
As soon as I finished, I saw several large cracks in the snow outside the window. Many people opened the windows and cheered. Because, the extreme cold and extreme night has finally passed.
It is also clever to collect clean water from above while the ice and snow have not completely melted. So as not to melt and mix together, you can't find clean water.
That's right, people who have experienced high temperature and drought dare not place their hopes on God. If you want to live, you have to fight against the sky.
Driven by this, other people also reacted and joined the water storage team one after another. The survivors were working in full swing, and everyone's faces were filled with joy.
Song Nuanxia didn't go to join in the fun, because the water in the space was enough for her and Lu Zhan to last for several lifetimes. As for the ice, many pieces were frozen during the extreme cold, enough for several periods of extreme heat.
However, the snow outside the window melted too fast. In just one morning, the ice was exposed. And it continues to melt.
The water seemed to appear out of nowhere, and after it melted, it didn't know where it went, but it flowed to every household along the cracks in the windows.
Song Nuanxia: "..." I have been on guard for so long, but I was still taken advantage of by the water.
Fortunately, Shangjia Mansion is high in altitude, and the snow and ice here are all descended in the later period, without much pollution.
But even so, it cannot be left alone. If a strong wind comes and replaces the stagnant water in the center of Jiangcheng City, the consequences will be unimaginable.
Thinking of this, Song Nuanxia shivered. Using the space ability to cover the entire villa to ensure that the sewage will not flow into the slightest, he was relieved.
However, such losses are extremely large. In less than two hours, she couldn't hold on anymore. Fortunately, Lu Zhan stepped up in time and ate some mutated fruits that contained energy before he recovered and continued.
The ice and snow in Jiangcheng completely melted at six o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, except for some buildings exposed on the water, the rest looks similar to the vast ocean.
Perhaps the weather is calm, or maybe the dirt has settled to the bottom of the water. Looking at it, the water surface is blue and blue, which is quite beautiful.
But most people don't bother to enjoy the scenery, because their homes are flooded.
Except for those with special abilities like Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan, the rest, the high-level people who had never been covered by ice and snow, survived.
It's hard to say whether it's good news or bad news. In the disaster some time ago, Jiangcheng lost at least two-thirds of its population. In terms of housing, it's really not a big deal.
So, many people have moved. Move to higher places, to places with fewer people.
The loss of personnel in the townhouse is not too much. Some of those who died were injured and died in the fight with the thugs. The other part is that they did not survive the end of weightlessness and hypoxia.
Speaking of which, there was no more weightlessness and hypoxia incident that day and night.
Song Nuanxia wondered, could it be that these two disasters are related to the rotation of the planet and the covering of ice and snow?
No one will give an answer, not even the most authoritative experts. Life is still going on, Song Nuanxia feels that there is no need to get to the bottom of it.

Chapter 132

At 8 o'clock in the evening, Song Nuanxia withdrew her space ability exhaustedly, looking at the sky that had not darkened at all, feeling a little worried.
No way, as soon as the polar night ends, the polar day will come, right? That's too bad for people to live.
The temperature is good, 12°C, it feels like spring, but unfortunately there is no green outside.
Song Nuanxia took out the flowerpot, put soil in it, and buried the seeds. When I was about to water, on a whim, I went out of the window to scoop a scoop.
The person from 6301 saw it, and asked from a distance, "What are you doing from 8301, the water is so dirty that you don't want to drink it!"
Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes and explained patiently: "It's getting warmer today, let me grow some vegetables!"
"That's it, that's great! Do you still have seeds, I want to plant them too!"
Song Nuanxia smiled slightly: "Yes, come and get it, I'll give it away for free!"
6301: "..."
"Ah, haha, I forgot, there is so much water outside, I can't get through! Cough, it's all because I don't go out usually, and I don't even have a boat ready!"
The corners of Song Nuanxia's mouth twitched, thinking that even though you often went out before, you didn't take a boat!
It's just that there's no need to argue, and I shouted: "I'll keep it for you. When the water recedes, come and get it. Also, it's dawn, and the phone can be charged. If you have something to talk about in the group, don't yell, it's wasting your throat!"
6301's eyes widened in shock, feeling as if his IQ had been crushed by being pushed into the water. After finally regaining consciousness, I hurriedly found out the phone that I had dropped countless times, put it on the window sill and prayed: "Don't break it, don't break it, turn it on, turn it on quickly!"
It looks a little silly, but the sense of urgency is very real. Those who watched the excitement in other buildings also reacted when they heard this. They looked for mobile phones to charge and communicate with the outside world.
After Song Nuanxia sent the person back, her complexion improved a lot. The corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he took out two steaks, a 10-inch pizza, a seaweed sushi, a fruit salad, and two glasses of red wine from the space, and enjoyed it happily.
After eating, the mobile phone is also charged. As soon as I turned it on, I heard the sound of "ding ding ding". There were so many messages that my phone was almost stuck.
When I opened it, it was all complaints. It was said that it was dropped some time ago, and the five internal organs were almost displaced. Or the lack of oxygen to the point where the brain is so weak. Song Nuanxia thought it was interesting, so she read it once, then opened Langbo to check the situation in other places.
They found similarities with minor differences, and were basically glad they escaped death. A few asked: "Is it still bright in your place?"
"It's on. It's almost eight o'clock and nine o'clock, and it's still the same as two or three o'clock in the noon. Damn, the sun won't go down!"
"Where can you see the sun? The clouds here are thick, so I can't see anything. But the sky is indeed bright, and the reflection of the water is dazzling."
"Oh, what's wrong with the world, just after dawn, it's extremely daylight. I haven't recovered yet!"
"What's the matter? You can sleep in broad daylight. Could it be that your curtains are decorations? The trouble is that all the water has entered the house. Although my house is on the seventh floor, the first to sixth floors are flooded. This floor, It won't spoil it!"
Song Nuanxia was also worried about this. Although he and Lu Zhan used spatial abilities and mental abilities to keep the water out of the house, they have limited abilities and are not sure when the water will recede, so they can't keep guarding against it day and night!
Besides, the surrounding buildings are soaked in water, which will affect my family to some extent. But there was nothing she could do.
Song Nuanxia frowned slightly, and turned off the phone after nodding likes. There is still no official news, maybe it can't explain this abnormal phenomenon, it's a mess.
Put away the things in the house and get ready to rest. The fear of weightlessness and hypoxia has not completely passed, and there is really nothing left in the house.
Even sleeping is not very peaceful.
Woke up early the next day and found that the sky was still very bright. Song Nuanxia rubbed her sore forehead, feeling that the light had some effect on her sleep.
After drinking a glass of milk and eating a piece of meat floss bread, Song Nuanxia got up to look at the movement outside the window, and found that everything was as usual.
The seeds sown yesterday are slightly whitish, and it seems that they are about to germinate. He stretched out his hand to scoop up a ladle of water from the window, and when he was about to turn around, he found that the water on the wall had fallen a little.
Song Nuanxia's eyes lit up, it seemed that the water was going to recede, just wait.
I watered the little Miaomiao in the greenhouse, and then brushed the waves for a while. Seeing that there was nothing new, I took out the equipment to do exercise.
I haven't moved for a long time, and I feel fat on my waist. It feels so comfortable to move like this.
Afraid of when she would lose weight, Song Nuanxia didn't dare to do anything else. It was not until mid-March that the previous disasters did not happen, so she was relieved and began to take out furniture to decorate the room. By the way, she took out some vegetables every day to make cooked food and put them in the space.
I am afraid that one day I will encounter a disaster like the polar night again, and it will be inconvenient to cook.
Time passed, and after hard work, the cooked food in Song Nuanxia's space has been stockpiled for three or four years. The sense of urgency is a little less, and I am in the mood to joke with my neighbor.
The water outside the window has dropped a little more, and now it is probably at the window sill on the second floor. I have a boat at home. I went out for a stroll some time ago. As said on the Internet, the whole planet has turned into a big water polo.
At the end of March, as soon as Song Nuanxia was lying on the bed, she heard a loud bang, which made her startled and jumped up instantly.
There was a splashing sound outside the window, and when I looked up, I found that the stagnant water was flowing in a certain direction, getting faster and faster, and gradually forming a whirlpool.
Song Nuanxia: "..."
Watching as the water recedes from the first-floor windows below the townhouse area, then disappears.
"Fuck, what's the situation?" Song Nuanxia was stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing: "Honey, the water has receded, and we can go out in two days!"
Lu Zhan nodded and looked into the distance.
As for why we have to talk about it for a few days, of course there is silt in the water.
Even though Shangjia Mansion was the last to be flooded, a layer of mud remained on the land after the water receded. It looked dark, almost like a swamp.
Coupled with the sun, it exudes an earthy smell. Song Nuanxia felt nauseous even without opening the window. annoying.
Fortunately, the silt in the yard was thin, and it dried in the sun in just two days. Song Nuanxia chose one evening, wearing long-sleeved trousers, a hat and a mask, and went out to clean up the pollution.
First, he opened the door cautiously, and then stepped into this small courtyard that he hadn't set foot in for almost a year and a half. Although stepping on the soil made her feel a little uncomfortable, the feeling of being down-to-earth was really great.
Song Nuanxia spread her hands and looked up to feel the sunshine. It's so nice and warm.
However, after only two minutes, she felt a slight tingling on her skin. Song Nuanxia didn't think much about it, she just thought it was because she hadn't seen the sun for a long time, and she was a little uncomfortable. ωωw..net
He curled his lips and started to work. Take the shovel and scoop up the dirt at the door and pile it to the corner.
After thinking about it, I went back to the house and took a few flowerpots, poured the soil into them, and sprinkled a handful of vegetable seeds.

Chapter 133

The left and right neighbors saw it and followed suit. 6301 took a look and came over with a smile: "Darling, I'm here to ask you for seeds!"
Song Nuanxia was not stingy either, she went back to the house and took out a cloth bag: "Hey, I packed it up, there is everything in it, look at it!"
Holding the bag full, 6301 was so happy that he directly gave Song Nuanxia a ninety-degree bow.
The corner of Song Nuanxia's mouth twitched: "It doesn't have to be like this!"
He politely sent people away, only to welcome a few skinny neighbors.
They all came to ask for seeds when they saw the two at home: "Hi, I... can I borrow some from you?"
I didn't dare to say yes, for fear that Song Nuanxia wouldn't give it. But I have to borrow it, because the family has long run out of food and has been deficient in vitamins for a long time.
With a big wave of Song Nuanxia's hand, she took out a dozen cloth bags and gave them away for free. Although she doesn't like to be a saint, she still has some affection for her compatriots.
And just like that, the news spread again. Song Nuanxia once again became a hot figure in the Shangjia Mansion.
Those who know what they know, but have a very difficult life, will try it out in the communication group, asking for some food seeds or something.
These Song Nuanxia usually agree.
But there are also some smart people who brazenly ask Song Nuanxia to donate food.
Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes: "If I really had so much food, would I grow my own vegetables? Am I stupid, or are you stupid!"
Despite such rebuttals, there are still many people who don't believe it. Song Nuanxia was not afraid, and directly copied the guy: "If you have the ability, grab it!"
Everyone touched their noses to express their fear. I just remembered that he had a gun and killed dozens of thugs!
Song Nuanxia was very satisfied with this state, raised her hand and patted her own cabbage, and posted it to the communication group to show off: "Want? Exchange it with electronic coins!"
If someone really paid for it, she wouldn't mind selling a little bit - the cabbage grown in snow water. It's a pity that other people dare not say this at all due to her majesty.
Song Nuanxia shook her head regretfully, and pinched Shui Lingling's stubble cabbage into the space. I didn't even think about eating it myself.
In the blink of an eye, it was the beginning of May, and Jiangcheng seemed to be back to normal except for being dusty.
Many units have resumed work and production, and the government has also made great efforts to rectify order. The thugs who burned, killed and looted during the extreme night were also arrested and used their labor to atone for their sins.
Looking at the revitalized city, Song Nuanxia was both relieved and sad. The end of the world, how could it end so easily. She prefers that this is the recuperation time given by nature to human beings.
At the end of May, a plague broke out in Jiangcheng. It is said that it was caused by someone clearing the mud up to two or three meters deep in the city center with bare hands.
This person had a sore throat, cough, and sore limbs. After two days of high fever, he had abdominal pain and diarrhea.
The doctor was found after going back and forth, and it was judged to be an epidemic. Everyone was shocked, fearing that there was no cure, and could only die with regret in the end.
After the official learned about it, they took red mushrooms to make soup, poured it in two bowls, and the person recovered.
Close contacts also did not get sick at all because of timely defense. As soon as a disaster started, it was wiped out invisible.
The story of Jiangcheng was spread on the Internet, and those who were suffering from the epidemic expressed envy and hatred.
When people in power in other cities learned that Jiangcheng had special medicines, they called for help one after another.
The Jiangcheng officials didn't hide it either, and exchanged a lot of benefits with the red mushroom.
In June, it gets hot. From morning to night, it was more than 30 degrees, and it was uncomfortable.
Song Nuanxia is not at all embarrassed, she has air conditioners, fans, and ice cubes, and she lives happily every day. Others can't do it, they are so hot that they are sweating all over, and they don't have much water to use.
That's right, there is no water. After the extreme cold, Jiangcheng's tap water pipes have long been unusable. Although it is possible to draw water, there is no well in Shangjia Mansion. The team stationed in the community considered digging a well, but the terrain here has no water outlet at all.
I can go to other places to fetch water, but it is far away and tiring. There is nothing to eat, who dares to consume like this every day.
I have no choice but to reduce the cost, take a bath every ten days and a half a month like winter, and simply wipe it with water at ordinary times.
On June 20th, Song Nuanxia was blowing a fan and eating ice cream by the window. This ice cream is still made by Lu Zhan. There are a lot of fruits in it, including strawberries, mangoes, and kiwis. One sip is ice cold, one word, cool!
Song Nuanxia narrowed her eyes slightly, enjoying the leisure of this moment. However, the slightly swaying surface of the water in the glass made her realize that something might be wrong.
He hurriedly picked up the backpack that was placed in the corner, and pulled Lu Zhan down to run. While running, he said, "There may be an earthquake!"
Lu Zhan released his mental power and found that the ground was indeed shaking. Take out the loudspeaker, no matter whether you rush out or not, turn it on and shout: "Earthquake, earthquake, come out, run for your life!"
The neighbors around 8301 subconsciously tensed up when they heard the sound. After going through so many things, they knew that Lu Zhan would never target indiscriminately. Since he shouted, there must be traces to follow.
When Song Nuanxia ran to the open space, the others packed up their things and came out. They all looked terrified, and subconsciously moved closer to the two of them.
Song Nuan Xia Erkang hand: "No, I want to be quiet!"
However, the others couldn't hear her heartfelt voice, instead they came over one by one, looking for a sense of security with a playful smile.
Song Nuanxia: "..." Forget it, she confessed, who made the little fairy kind and cute!
Five minutes later, everyone felt dizzy. There seemed to be rumbling sounds all around.
Some legs and feet were weak, and they fell directly to the ground. After rolling a few times, he stood still.
When the earthquake was over, Song Nuanxia took out her mobile phone and found a message on the top of Langbo: "Warning! The Earthquake Bureau predicts that a 7.8-magnitude earthquake will hit Liangcheng today at 16:22. Residents are requested to evacuate to open places as soon as possible. Follow-up Please follow the official news."
Song Nuanxia took a deep breath: "Hey, 7.8, can't it be shaken into dregs?"
No wonder Jiangcheng, thousands of miles away, could feel the tremor.
"Then what should we do now, wait outside, or go home?"
Song Nuanxia didn't know either, and looked at Lu Zhan pitifully.
Lu Zhan pondered for a moment: "Wait first, if there is no earthquake within half an hour, then go back."
Song Nuanxia had no objections, and so did the others. Standing under the sun one by one, they were almost smoking.
Song Nuanxia raised her hand to fan the wind, always feeling that she was looking for abuse. But the earthquake was so powerful that she didn't dare to bear it head-on.
As soon as I thought about it, I saw that many people's skin was tanned and flushed. Song Nuanxia thought it was a normal phenomenon, but heard them shout: "What's wrong with my face, it's so hot!"
Song Nuanxia frowned, thinking she didn't feel it. Turning to look at Lu Zhan, he saw that his complexion was also normal. Well, for nothing.
Suddenly, Song Nuanxia remembered the special face oil she used recently. Could it be the effect of new minerals?

Chapter 134

Others also noticed the abnormality here, many people asked: "Xiao Song, why is your face not red?"
Song Nuanxia chuckled: "I wear sunscreen, probably because of this!"
"Oh, it's good. In the last three years, my sunscreen has expired."
Song Nuanxia touched her nose: "It's almost time for my sunscreen. I don't want to waste it, so I just use it as a facial oil!"
The other party didn't say whether he believed it or not, but just nodded: "Then your skin is in good condition, and you don't have any acne."
Song Nuanxia didn't answer. I thought to myself how could ordinary sunscreen have such a good effect, it must be the ability of new minerals.
But she can't say, one is that the effect of this thing is a bit against the sky, and she is afraid of being coveted. Second, I just don't know what's going on in that hole, and whether the new minerals will be short-lived.
Song Nuanxia has always been very cautious about babies who cannot continue to develop. Use it yourself, let alone give it away.
So there is no need to say, because even if the other party knows, it is impossible to get it. On the contrary, it will arouse his hatred of the rich.
However, many people thought that Song Nuanxia's sunscreen was good, so they tentatively asked, "Xiao Song, do you think my aunt can buy you some sunscreen?"
Song Nuanxia nodded, but brought the ugly words to the fore: "I still have two new tubes, both of which are about to expire. The effect of this thing varies from person to person. If it doesn't work, you can't go back on it!"
The other party thought about it, and felt that no matter how bad it was, it wouldn't be too bad, so he agreed. After asking how much e-coin is, transfer it directly to Song Nuanxia, ​​not afraid of her running away.
Can Song Nuanxia run away? of course not! Just a few sunscreens, she has them, and the quality is pretty good.
Smiling at the aunt who bought her jewelry, she said that when she got home, she would find it for her, and she would not suffer.
Half an hour passed in the blink of an eye, and when everyone saw Song Nuanxia walking home, they immediately followed.
Lu Zhan took out the loudspeaker and shouted: "Go home and pack an emergency kit and put it in your hand. In case of aftershocks, you can run with it on your back."
Everyone thought it made sense, and they all nodded in agreement. After saying thank you, I ran home quickly. Then wash your face with cold water in an attempt to relieve the tingling sensation on your skin.
But found that it was useless at all. One by one was about to cry.
"If I had known, the earthquake was so mild, so I wouldn't have run out."
"Cough, you can't think like that. 8301 is a good intention, we have to appreciate it. Alright, let's think of a way!"
Song Nuanxia returned home, turned on her mobile phone, and found that the survivors of Liangcheng had almost occupied Langbo: "Oh my god, it's the first time I thought the Earthquake Bureau was so good, and it was predicted a few hours earlier, amazing!"
"It seems that the official is not idle. I lost contact a while ago, maybe I was really busy with something. Look, isn't it very powerful this time?"
"Let's not talk about that first, do you feel that the sun outside is a bit abnormal? I just exposed it to the sun for a while, rubbed it, and my skin peeled off!"
"Hey, me too, my face is blushing, it's almost like swallowing devil's pepper. No matter how cold it is, I don't know what to do."
"Ah, so serious? I didn't feel the tremor here, so I don't even know about the Liangcheng earthquake! By the way, does sunscreen work?"
"I don't know! But before the extreme night, the Jiangcheng officials discovered a new mineral. It seems that it can protect the skin."
"I know this. It is said that the effect is particularly good. It's just that the output is small, and the process of obtaining it is extremely dangerous. We probably won't be able to buy it."
"Sorrow, worry, worry, gray hair. It's so hard to live!"
Seeing this, Song Nuanxia couldn't help chuckling. Get two sunscreens from the space and deliver them to your customers.
By the way, let's go see how Chen Shu is doing.
Just now, Lu Zhan was still worried that something might happen to his friend. As a result, after working for a long time, people went to the high-level to help.
It is said that there are many people over there, and guards are needed to maintain order. Although there are a lot of people here, they can't compare with that over there, and there is Lu Zhan, Dinghaishenzhen, to help.
The corners of Song Nuanxia's eyes twitched, thinking that the little abacus was really good.
But can she refuse? It seems impossible. I can't bear the suffering of my compatriots, let alone Lu Zhan still has to hide his identity.
Well, being used is being used. Fortunately, most people in the villa area were of good character, so she didn't feel too bad.
After talking for a while, the young couple went back. I didn't sleep well that night, I always dreamed of an earthquake, and I was crushed under the house.
The next day, Langbo's trending searches changed. The official pointed out that in the polar day climate, the ultraviolet rays are multiplied. Sun protection is required when going out.
Jiangcheng official statement: "Jiangcheng officials have a small amount of new minerals that can be used in the production of sunscreen. Due to limited materials, they can only be used for special types of work. Please understand residents."
Everyone was a little confused: "Special types of work? What is a special type of work, and what are the special types of work?"
The official did not give a clear answer, only promised that everyone would go to the place where new minerals were found to see if they could dig more.
Everyone is full of expectations, but Song Nuanxia is not optimistic.
Not to mention that the cave is located in a remote location, the government has sent people to dig for treasure several times. With regard to the two natural disasters of flooding and extreme cold, how could it be unaffected.
Besides, Liangcheng was hit by a huge earthquake yesterday. Although Jiangcheng was not greatly affected, there was no guarantee that the cave would not collapse.
But can this be said? cannot! As a half insider, Song Nuanxia shook her head without commenting.
A week later, the official made the top prediction again: "Warning! The Earthquake Bureau predicts Mengcheng..."
Everyone worried, fearing that the Earthquake Bureau's predictions would be inaccurate, and also afraid that the Earthquake Bureau's predictions would be very accurate.
This feeling of scratching the heart and liver is unbearable!
At 2:30 noon, Mengcheng was really shaken.
Because of the preparations in advance, the loss of personnel was not large, but the entire Mengcheng was almost razed to the ground.
A group of people couldn't help crying when they saw the familiar city turned into ruins.
"What should we do now, we have no home!"
"Listen to the authorities, they must have a solution."
Everyone believed it, but half a month later, Song Nuanxia searched Langbo, but couldn't find a resettlement plan for Mengcheng. Not even Liangcheng's. It's almost like evaporating.
Song Nuanxia complained to Lu Zhan: "This is, it was deliberately blocked by the authorities!" It can't be that everyone dies.
Lu Zhan nodded, and a certain guess in his mind gradually took shape. However, he didn't say it.
Just a reminder: "Before the disaster in Jiangcheng, let's cook more meals. Especially the ones with strong flavors. I'm afraid we won't have the chance to do it ourselves in the future."
Song Nuanxia didn't ask the reason, after all, this was a consensus reached by the two of them long ago.
It's just that the stew tastes too much. There is just a little movement here, and other people will come here upon hearing the news. Let them have scruples.
Suddenly I miss the extreme cold weather. At that time, even if other people noticed something abnormal, they couldn't go out because of the bad weather.
Coupled with the wind and snow cover, the smell of 8301 either cannot be transmitted, or it has been transmitted, and people can't figure out the direction.

Chapter 135

The opportunity came quickly. In mid-July, the official came suddenly. They brought dozens of live pigs and prepared to slaughter them on the spot.
Everyone looked weird. There's no way, it's too pleasantly surprised, and I can't believe it.
"Well, Captain, it's so good, why do you divide the pigs! How dare we want this?"
Someone raised a question. He licked his lips when he spoke, obviously not saying what he meant.
The pig driver wiped the sweat from his forehead: "It's nothing, the official farm has been cultivated for so long, it's time to put it to use. You can eat at ease, you will have the strength to escape after eating...
Cough, hehe! What are you doing in a daze, come and help! "
Everyone: "..." Please clarify first, what are you running away from, famine, or life?
He didn't dare to ask, because he was afraid that people would be annoyed, so he would just take the pig away.
Forget it, so be it, just improve the food. Speaking of which, I haven't eaten meat for more than half a year, so I miss it.
He recommended a few sharp wrists and stepped forward to help. The rest is to boil hot water, take scales, and sit and divide the meat.
A certain doctor, a certain fitness trainer, and a certain game anchor with sharp wrists twitched their mouths: "Are you going to be so crazy?"
No one cares what they think, and no one cares how the pig is killed. From their point of view, it's okay to die, even if you get the contents of your intestines everywhere, it doesn't matter. It's a big deal to wash.
Song Nuanxia took a look and went back.
There is so much pork in the space, there is really no need to compete with everyone. However, the slightly raised corners of his mouth never let go.
Sitting on the sofa and surfing the wave blog, I searched for a long time, but couldn't find any news about the distribution of pigs. Song Nuanxia pulled Lu Zhan to guess the reason.
"Could it be that there is a lot of production over there, and the inventory is being cleared. But if the inventory is cleared, shouldn't the frozen meat be divided?"
"No, no, it's hot now. I'm afraid the frozen meat will stink if it can't be transported here."
"I guess, the government may be running out of feed, so they distribute live pigs to everyone."
Lu Zhan nodded: "Very likely. Previously, the extreme cold and extreme night made it impossible to cultivate. These animals can only eat stored food. They consume more and produce less. Some are not worthwhile. Although they can be planted recently, it takes time after all. Coupled with the recent frequent earthquakes, the authorities probably don't have the extra energy to focus on these livestock."
Song Nuanxia's eyes were shining brightly: "It solved our trouble."
The two of them didn't know that their guesses were already quite close to the truth. As for the one that I didn't guess, it will be announced soon.
The bustle outside lasted for a long time, and no one cared about the ultraviolet rays in the sun.
Although the government could not provide special skin care products, they distributed the fungus packs of red hair mushrooms to every household.
Although the hot weather affects the yield, it can be harvested more or less. After being sunburned, chew a little and it will recover quickly.
It can even improve your fitness.
In the evening, the small team stationed in the community beat gongs and drums and asked everyone to go to the gate of 1101 to collect pork. Half a catty per person, is there more?
Speaking of which, half a catty is just a small piece of meat, but no one dislikes it. Even the internal organs piled in the basin were coveted by many people.
"Well, sell it, five electronic coins per catty, each person is limited to one catty, do you want to buy it?"
"Buy it!"
Not only to buy, but also to grab it. If you move a little slower, you won't be able to buy it!
When Song Nuanxia arrived, what she saw was everyone scrambling to pay.
Knowing the cause and effect, she silently distanced herself from the crowd, came to the meat stand, and used her and Lu Zhan's ID cards to receive a catty of lean meat.
"Thank you!" She smiled and asked by the way, "Where did you come from? Is it far?"
The other party laughed: "It's not close, the pigs have run away and lost weight."
Song Nuanxia: "..." Let's do it, they are all clever ghosts. Nodded and left, quickly returned home, cooking.
What to do, all kinds of meat dishes. What pork stew vermicelli, braised pork ribs, sweet and sour pork...
Every household in Shang Jiahao's family is full of fragrance, she is like this, it's really not eye-catching.
When the crowd of onlookers at the gate of 1101 dispersed, Song Nuanxia took out the packed mutton, beef, stewed soup, and stir-fried vegetables.
There are mutton soup, cumin mutton, scallion fried mutton, green pepper beef tenderloin, tomato beef brisket, and potato beef soup.
If she only has one hand, why can she cook so many meals at the same time. Hey, of course there are many tools.
What oven, rice cooker, pressure cooker, air fryer, just a few, make the best use of everything.
Putting the fast cooking into the space, Song Nuanxia took out her mobile phone to check the situation in the communication group.
Many people are busy eating, only a few posted today's dinner. Someone else asked: "What's the situation? Isn't it only half a catty of meat? Why have some people been fragrant for so long?"
Someone gave an explanation: "Hey, what's so strange about this, I stewed it with the tenants. Doing it separately is so troublesome."
This statement was recognized by most people, and some even started to buy seasonings in the group, but unfortunately few people traded.
Song Nuanxia thought for a while, poked a few people, and said that they could sell expired seasoning packets. Quality is not guaranteed, two points per package.
Those people hesitated for a few seconds and agreed. Song Nuanxia patted the clothes on her body, calmly took out a few packets of stew ingredients from the space, and sent them to the other party.
Half an hour later, an even more alluring aroma radiated from the villa area. Song Nuanxia snapped her fingers, took out the fish, shrimp and crab produced in Lu Zhan's space, and started cooking.
Fish, part steamed, part boiled fish.
Shrimp, part fried, part shrimp dumpling.
Crab, steam it, save trouble.
I was busy for several hours, and when I came back to my senses, it was already two or three o'clock in the middle of the night.
Song Nuanxia took a deep breath and put all the cooked food into the space. His eyes touched the phone, and some dared not look at it.
Ha, the aroma of mutated ingredients is really not comparable to ordinary spices. Not long after she was busy driving, she felt that the smell might not be able to hide it. The phone was also ringing non-stop.
But this has already begun, and it cannot be stopped halfway. Song Nuanxia sighed, spread her hands, and decided to make a mess.
When the work is over, I feel a headache. How to explain the strange smell in the house?
Song Nuanxia rubbed her forehead, and then she heard Lu Zhan say, "Xia Xia, bring out some locusts, let's fry some for everyone to eat."
Song Nuanxia's eyes lit up, she took out the mutated locust, wrapped it in flour made from mutated wheat, and fried it in an oil pan.
After frying, sprinkle some cumin, chili, and salt, take a photo, and show off in the group: "Hey, this is the source of the aroma you are looking for. Do you want to try it?"
The communication group was silent for two seconds, and then cheered: "If you want it, this is too delicious, 8301 Xiaxia, really give it to us, free?"
Song Nuanxia: "...What good things are you thinking of, that I am being taken advantage of? I don't have much in stock, and now I have decided to sell them in limited quantities. Now, 1 electronic coin and 1 fried locust, if you want to buy it, hurry up."

Chapter 136

Everyone was a little disappointed, but they also expressed their understanding. In what age, big households dare not give away food for free. Let alone meat.
It didn't take a few seconds for someone to cheer. Song Nuanxia was also unambiguous, and went to the door with a pot of fragrant, crispy fried locusts.
"Hey, hey, there's seasoning too. It's such a big one, 1 e-coin is worth it!"
Song Nuanxia smiled: "Of course, try it, it's delicious!"
As he spoke, he took one, and gently bit open the crispy batter, revealing the white and tender mutated locust meat inside. Another mouthful, mouth fluid.
The scent in the air became stronger, and many people who came to watch the fun couldn't help it. They just bought it and tasted it.
By the way, why is 8301's fried locusts so much more delicious than their fried locusts? The reason for the seasoning, or the reason for the locusts?
Of course Song Nuanxia would not tell them that it was because of the batter.
If there was no mutated wheat as a base, how would she dare to fool everyone with locusts. For 1 electronic coin, they can eat mutated food that contains energy, and they are really making a lot of money.
Soon, a pot of locusts bottomed out. Everyone didn't think it was enough, so they asked Song Nuanxia to have another pot.
Song Nuanxia waved her hand: "No more!"
Everyone: "Come on, let's have some more! Or if I bring locusts over, you can fry them for me? No way, this craft is too delicious."
Song Nuanxia: "...Okay, thank you for your love, I invite you this time. Wait a moment, it's still 1 electronic coin."
Everyone: "..." I thought you really invited me, but after a long time, I still have to pay for it!
Song Nuanxia ignored everyone's constipated expressions and went home to fry locusts again.
In order to completely dispel everyone's doubts, I also threw a few mutated shrimp balls in the oil pan. The fragrance is super tantalizing.
After a while, come back and continue harvesting electronic coins. Also met many acquaintances.
Boss Li brought his bodyguards to pack 24 pieces of fried locusts, and reminded him earnestly: "Xiao Lu, the days are long, don't make them!"
Lu Zhan nodded, but gave another comment: "Do you still remember what the captain who delivered the pork said? Escape, escape, it's not famine, it's life."
After finishing speaking, he sighed: "I'm afraid it won't be quiet for long here. How many things can I take away when I really need to escape. It's better to eat to get a good health, or exchange it for electronic coins, which are easy to carry."
Everyone blinked and blinked, as if they were hallucinating. What's the matter, are they running for their lives? Don't let Comrade Xiaolu make a mistake.
"Of course, it's also possible that I guessed wrong. So dry up the locusts at home and prepare to live on it for the next two days."
The rest, of course, is reserved for later eating. This choice makes sense.
Everyone understood, nodded: "I see!"
Then, someone took it seriously and went home to take out unpalatable, hard-to-cook, and intolerable ingredients for extra meals.
Some people didn't take it seriously, and thought that 8301 was full.
Boss Li is a man who dares to think and has strong execution ability. Touching my chin, I took someone out to find auto parts the next day.
He hoarded a lot of goods, and if he really escaped, it would be quite troublesome. The two commercial vehicles at home are not enough, it is best to get a Conqueror.
conqueror? Song Nuanxia has it, but she dare not use it. Seeing 8101 leaving early and returning late, I was secretly anxious.
"It's okay, we'll just drive the Maybach at home. It's such a big car, it's so eye-catching."
Boss Li kept bodyguards, but their family did not. If it arouses public outrage, he and Xia Xia may not be able to resist it.
It's better to get something similar, to be envied by others, but not to be jealous, Maybach is just right.
Song Nuanxia nodded and agreed. After that, I let go of my hands and feet and made a lot of vegetarian dishes, as well as good products to cool off the heat.
Such as ice powder, ice cream or something.
On July 31, Song Nuanxia just woke up and felt her eyelids twitching.
Patting his chest, he got up, drank a cup of yogurt, and ate a mouthful of bread. Turning around, he said to Lu Zhan, "I don't feel very good."
Lu Zhan said "um", and hugged Song Nuanxia to comfort him. When she was in a better mood, she sorted out the supplies, took out the commonly used ones and packed them, and then used the wave blog.
I saw the Langbo official on the top: "Warning! The Earthquake Bureau predicts that Jiangcheng will experience an earthquake of magnitude 8.1 at 21:15 today. Residents are requested to take shelter in open areas in advance."
Song Nuanxia: "..."
The magnitude of this earthquake was stronger than that of Liangcheng. I'm afraid the house at home may not be kept. The most important thing is, even if you find an open place, can you really escape an earthquake of this magnitude?
Lu Zhan was also silent, but now is not the time to be in a daze, they have to prepare in advance.
Take out a bunch of supplies and put them into the Maybach, and then drive the car to the open-air parking lot of Shang Jia Mansion.
After several years of apocalypse, the cars here are already rusty.
Although Song Nuanxia's car was dusty and had signs of being soaked in water, it was much better than the ones in the parking lot.
So as soon as it started, it attracted the attention of others. Before everyone could ask questions, Song Nuanxia sent the news of the upcoming earthquake in Langbo to the communication group.
There was a commotion among everyone, and then they moved.
Those who listened to the persuasion had already put away their things at home. Hearing that an earthquake is coming, although I was panicked, I acted in an orderly manner.
Those who felt Lu Zhan's alarmist words were all regretting that they hadn't prepared earlier. With my broken body, how can I stand up against the earth-shattering dragon!
However, it was too late to repent, and I could only shed tears, shake my hands, and pack up common clothes, food, and water.
When Boss Li saw the news on Langbo, he sat on the sofa and remained silent for a long time.
He is rich and sharp, and he hoarded a lot of things before the end of the world. With the protection of several brothers, the past three years have been quite satisfactory.
But an earthquake is about to happen, and maybe you have to flee. How should I move my villa materials to my new home?
Conqueror you say? Cough, no matter how big it is, can it still compare to your own villa? Even if it is full, you can't take a tenth of it away.
But now, there was no time for him to hesitate. Sighing, let people choose the ones that can be eaten directly and fill them up, and move them to the car, and leave the rest to fate!
Li Wanwan in 2201 is also dragging her parents to "move". Abandon those useless and unimportant things directly, carry tents, air mattresses, medical kits, quilts, compressed biscuits, mineral water, etc., and come to the open space to seize the opportunity.
Although the disaster is officially predicted to occur at night, who knows if it will be earlier. Besides, there are so many people in Shangjiahaoting, if you come late, you may have to go down the mountain, that would be troublesome.
Thus, the first tent on the square was erected. Although it was sweltering and hot under the sun, some people followed suit and came here to occupy a seat.
After Song Nuanxia found out, she also wanted to seize the opportunity. But the 8.1-magnitude earthquake made her terrified, and she didn't dare to gamble on the uncertain future.

Chapter 137

"By the way, doesn't our family have a plane? Find an open space to fly it?" Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows, eager to try.
Lu Zhan chuckled, raised his hand and scratched her nose: "Aren't you a little too arrogant?"
Song Nuanxia didn't take it seriously: "Saving your life is the most important thing, besides, we are so far away, who would have known it was the two of us."
"But the residents of the community will notice!" Lu Zhan didn't agree or disagree. Instead, he gave a second plan: "I remember that in the beautiful country, we purchased a batch of hot air balloons. Those things are available in ordinary scenic spots, and even if they are released, they will not be conspicuous."
Is it inconspicuous? Song Nuanxia didn't think so. However, compared with helicopters, hot air balloons are obviously easier for ordinary people to accept.
So I nodded, "Okay, I haven't been in a hot air balloon yet.
I remember there was a news in the past, saying that workers in a certain orchard forgot to take safety measures when collecting pine nuts, and were directly carried high into the sky by a hot air balloon, and flew for a long time before landing in a forest thousands of miles away.
We have space, so there shouldn't be such an accident, right? But even if it is really unlucky, there are ways to solve it. "
"Compared with the potential risks, it seems that the earthquake in front of us is more dangerous. Let's take a hot air balloon to hide from the disaster."
Song Nuanxia smiled slightly and agreed to the proposal.
He even said: "If you really drift to other cities, you can also consider settling there. The supplies in the car will probably be divided up by everyone."
Lu Zhan didn't take it seriously: "Let's share it, let's take it as an end to the friendship that has been with each other for these years. We are rich and powerful, and we are not stingy."
Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes and agreed with this statement.
At 7 o'clock in the evening, when others were setting up tents outside and waiting for the earthquake, Song Nuanxia came out slowly, stood in the small courtyard, and observed the home that had accompanied her for many years.
At this moment, memories flooded her heart, Song Nuanxia's eyes were slightly sour, and she couldn't help but shed two lines of clear tears.
But soon, he adjusted his mood, and together with Lu Zhan, tied the safety rope of the hot air balloon to the load-bearing column in the living room on the first floor, then ignited the fire, sat in, and took off before everyone could react.
"Fuck, what's that?" The man must have known hot air balloons, and he said that because he was so shocked.
A cry of surprise attracted the crowd to watch. Everyone pointed to the hot air balloon in mid-air, dumbfounded in shock.
After a long time, someone said: "It's 8301, look at that direction!"
"That's right, it's 8301! Besides Mr. Lu and Ms. Song, who else has this ability?"
"Where did they get the hot air balloon? They couldn't have known the news of the earthquake in advance!"
"Even if it is earlier, how long can it be earlier, three years? I think it should be two years ago, when the river city was flooded, I went out to find it!"
"If you say that, it's really possible. At that time, Ms. Song found a lot of rare things, and I even bought a ring from her."
"I bought it too, hey, I still wear it today. Alas, this person is just incomparable with others. We are struggling to survive in the last days, and they are like playing games."
"It's also someone who has the ability. Although Mr. Lu and Ms. Song don't usually go out, they will remind everyone of everything. Back then..."
Song Nuanxia, ​​who was in mid-air, didn't know that her great achievements were being mentioned again. At this time, she was standing at a height of 20 to 30 meters, looking at the deserted Jiangcheng, filled with emotion.
This is her home, where she lived for two lifetimes. In two hours, it ceases to exist.
Thinking of this, Song Nuanxia took out her phone and took hundreds of photos and a dozen small videos in different directions.
Then pick out a dozen or so good-looking ones and send them to the communication group. The residents of Shangjiahaoting couldn't help crying when they saw their own community.
"Ahhh, I can't take it anymore. Why do we have the end of the world? I have never done anything bad since I was a child. Why do you want to torture me like this?"
"Woo, I don't want to die, and I don't want to lose my home."
Feeling emotional, posting pictures and feelings on Langbo, receiving likes and comments from other urban survivors.
At nine o'clock in the evening, the sky was quite bright, and it didn't feel much darker than noon. Song Nuanxia nestled in a small space of about one square meter, a little collapsed.
You said that if it were on the ground, it would be able to walk around more or less. But she was in mid-air, besides standing, she was sitting, very restrained.
Lu Zhan was stable. After installing cameras around the hot air balloon, he sat in the middle and meditated.
After a long time, Song Nuanxia couldn't bear it anymore and asked him, "Where is Chen Shu, why haven't I seen him?"
Lu Zhan sighed: "I went to help elsewhere."
"How did you get there, No. 11, or a helicopter?"
Lu Zhan didn't answer, asked Song Nuanxia for an ice cream, and started to eat it.
Song Nuanxia glanced at the square and parking lot not far away, smiled, and took an ice cream to eat.
Durian flavor, super delicious. There is no one around, so you don't have to worry about your neighbors being smelly.
Smiling and laughing, Song Nuanxia cried. Because she knew that after this earthquake, another group of compatriots would die. I just don't know if there are any acquaintances here.
Thinking of this, I feel that the ice cream in my hand is not fragrant. Wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes, he put the box into the space, and then turned on the phone to record the last moment of Jiangcheng.
Lu Zhan glanced at his watch and felt that it was about the same. Get up and turn on the cameras, let them record this precious and unrepeatable image.
At 9:15 in the evening, the earthquake arrived as scheduled. I saw a flash of white light in the northwest, followed by a loud rumbling noise. The sky and the earth began to change color, and all the buildings shook from side to side. The ground is cracked and dusty.
In less than two minutes, the tallest building in Jiangcheng, the World Trade Center, collapsed. Times Square next to it also failed to escape the fate of being annihilated. Other buildings were reduced to ashes one after another, and the entire Jiangcheng was like hell.

Shangjia Mansion is located halfway up the mountain, and the shaking of the ground is stronger than other places. Fortunately, everyone chose a good place to evacuate. There are no rolling rocks and no...
Just when I thought about it, I saw the super tall buildings in the apartment area collapsed with a crash. Loud, tinnitus. Dusty, people can not see the distance.
At this time, a ground fissure appeared in the center of the square, extremely deep and extremely long, just passing through the crowd of refugees.
There are two unlucky eggs, just put the tent on it. He couldn't dodge when the ground cracked, and fell down with the tent.
"Ah!!!" Frightened and helpless, it's a proper horror movie.
Fortunately, the people around him were alert and reached out and grabbed the corner of the tent. But there is a person inside, and it is impossible to pull it up with only one hand.
"Help, help..."
"Don't shout, I'm going to lose my hand!" The man lying on the ground had a grim expression, with bulging veins on his forehead, and it was obvious that he was approaching a critical point.

Chapter 138

The people around were lying on the ground, trying to stabilize their bodies. The ground shook so badly that they couldn't even raise their heads, let alone help.
The man felt that his arm was about to break, and with an "ah", he was about to let go.
Fortunately, the dust cleared, and the fitness trainer saw the situation here, and shouted: "Help, someone fell into the ditch."
Only then did someone try to open their eyes, and after struggling for a few seconds, they extended a helping hand.
The one in the tent felt a lot of force around him, wept with joy, and muttered, "Come on, come on, we're up, I'll treat everyone to dinner!"
Song Nuanxia didn't see this scene because she was also dazzled by the smoke. Just when I was about to say something, I stumbled. It turned out that my own house collapsed, and the safety rope was pressed under the bricks and tiles, which caused the hot air balloon to tilt downward.
Song Nuanxia didn't expect that even in the air, she would still be affected. It can only be said that she didn't fly high enough.
Fortunately, the danger was only this moment, and he quickly stabilized his figure.
Holding the basket tightly, Song Nuanxia stuck her head out little by little, and saw that her house, like other villas, had collapsed.
Although it was not broken into slag, it was indeed shapeless. Except, the bedroom where I lived for three years.
Song Nuanxia rubbed her eyes to make sure she read correctly. Indeed, that bedroom stood above the ruins undamaged.
I thought it was a special case, but found that some buildings in 8101 did not collapse.
Song Nuanxia realized that this is the effect of "pearls", which is really against the sky.
It's a pity that the whole villa couldn't be painted. Otherwise, can you leave your own home?
Song Nuanxia shook her head, not thinking about those ifs. When the smoke cleared, it was discovered that the earthquake had ended.
People in the square were sad and happy, and many of them were injured. What's more, there are several people walking around the crack, shouting and screaming.
It turned out that one of the two unlucky eggs in the ground fissure was rescued, and the other fell directly.
After the earthquake ended, everyone counted the number of people, only to find that one person was missing. Judging from the location, that person has a high probability of suffering. Most people choose to ignore it, but there are a few who think they can be rescued.
In fact, they still have a small thought, that is, they heard that the escort team got a chance in a certain ground crack two years ago. Some speculators thought, will there be good things in this cracking of the ground?
So actively rescued, without considering the potential risks.
Song Nuanxia rubbed her forehead, turned her head and asked Lu Zhan, "Shall we go down?"
Lu Zhan shook his head: "Maybe there will be aftershocks!"
Yeah, aftershocks. The aftershocks of the magnitude 8.1 earthquake will not be low in magnitude.
What if it happens to happen, he and Xia Xia won't be caught blind?
Song Nuanxia turned off the surveillance on the hot air balloon, thought about it, edited the video from her mobile phone, and sent a private message to Jiangcheng officials.
When Jiangcheng officials received the video, they were quite surprised. After opening it, I realized that it was a precious video from the Jiangcheng earthquake.
Although the government also sent drones to take pictures, the scope is limited and it is impossible to record all the details. This video is the icing on the cake.
"Hi Ma'am, thank you so much for the video. May I ask how you filmed it and how are you doing now?"
Song Nuanxia didn't hide it: "There is a small hot air balloon at home. After receiving the warning, I took refuge in the air. This video was shot because I wanted to leave the last scene of my hometown."
"Okay, we understand. The video is very useful, thank you again for your generosity. Later, the official will issue a bonus according to its value, please pay attention to check it."
Song Nuanxia was very satisfied, and asked aggressively: "Next, will there be an official arrangement for us?"
There was silence for two minutes.
Just when Song Nuanxia felt that the other party would not answer, a message was sent over there: "Yes, but it will take a while. During this time, please survive hard and wait for the official rescue team to arrive. "
Song Nuanxia: "...Okay, thank you!"
The other party sent a smiling expression: "I know what you are thinking, but please believe that we have been working hard to support the survivors. I hope you will understand when the results are announced."
Song Nuanxia followed suit: "I understand, I will tell my friends."
"Okay, thank you. Come on, I hope to meet you in the not-too-distant future."
Song Nuanxia turned off her cell phone, thought for a while, called Boss Li, asked him what was going on there, and mentioned the official attitude by the way.
"This side is fine, one hanged... the others suffered a little injury, some had a broken leg bone, some had bruises all over the body. I'm fine, just scratched, and so were the bodyguards. "
Song Nuanxia nodded: "I have a first-aid kit here, survivors can come and get it if they need it."
Boss Li was stunned for a few seconds, and just wanted to persuade her not to be so generous. I heard Song Nuanxia say: "I know what you mean, but today is too high-profile, in contrast, it is easy to make people feel rebellious. In case someone cuts the rope... it is better to show your favor in advance. "
Boss Li glanced at the group of survivors, and found that some of them were really staring at the huge hot air balloon in the sky with hatred. With a sigh, he agreed.
After hanging up the phone, Song Nuanxia took out a medicine box from the space. Inside were several rolls of bandages, some alcohol, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
With another wave of his hand, there were more than a dozen dried red hair mushrooms. It can be regarded as a life-saving medicine.
Before changing, this medicine box was worth thousands of gold. Although red hair mushrooms entered every household later, but the road ahead is full of dangers, who dares to give it away so generously. Only her!
Song Nuanxia hopes that her kindness can solve some troubles. Of course, if the white-eyed wolf doesn't remember her kindness, she doesn't mind getting rid of it quickly.
Moreover, he is well-known as a teacher, so he is not afraid of trouble from the authorities. Song Nuanxia felt that whatever she gave could bring her benefits anyway.
Thinking of this, I took two telescopes out from the space and looked towards the square.
I saw Boss Li standing in the middle of the crowd, talking about something.
"Ms. Song from 8301 called just now to care about everyone's situation. She said that she has medicine there, if you need it..."
"Yes, of course, hey, it hurts me to death. Thank you 8301, you are so kind, little fairy!"
"Hey, I'm just setting up an archway for myself. If she's really kind, why doesn't she give us the hot air balloon? Look, how many old, weak, sick and disabled people are here? Just a little medicine to buy people's hearts, why don't you have such a big face? "
"How do you talk? If someone else owns something, why should I give it to you? How much Miss Song has helped us, you are a wolf."
"Hey, you are a wolf-hearted dog! My old lady..."

Chapter 139

"Okay, don't make any noise. I just came here to inform everyone, and I didn't ask for your opinions. Since you don't care about 8301's things, big sister, we'll bring them later, so you don't need to use them."
After finishing talking, ignore the other party and ask the head of the bodyguard to go to 8301.
Waiting for people to walk away, observe the expressions of everyone again. Many people looked rejoicing, only the one who yelled just now had a look of indignation.
Boss Li secretly wrote down the person's appearance, and took his mobile phone to tell Song Nuanxia what happened here.
Song Nuanxia didn't take it seriously, she just thought it was human nature. I really look forward to someone coming to make trouble after the aftershocks.
(Ah bah, look forward to a fart! She has never been so speechless.)
Although I have guessed it for a long time, I still feel disgusted by this kind of generosity.
Song Nuanxia thought to herself, as long as she is immoral, no one should try to kidnap her. That old woman is a fart!
Curling his lips, he retracted his thoughts. Sitting cross-legged in the basket, using the mobile phone to scan waves.
The headline of Langbo was still the Jiangcheng earthquake. Song Nuanxia discovered that besides Shangjia Mansion, there were many survivors in other refuges.
Everyone expressed their gratitude to Longguo officials, but it seems that the guards played little role in this disaster.
Song Nuanxia turned her mind a few times, then let it go. Hearing someone yelling, he leaned over and saw, ha, it's Boss Li's head of bodyguards!
"Brother Chao, are you not hurt?"
"No, it's all good. You guys are good, I'm so envious."
Song Nuanxia covered her mouth and said shamelessly, "Cough, this is not lucky, there just happens to be such a person."
After finishing speaking, without looking at the constipated face of the other party, he hung down the first-aid kit at hand, and said: "The supplies in our car, if necessary, you can use them first."
The head of the bodyguard waved his hand: "No, no, our boss has prepared in advance, there is no shortage of food and drink."
After speaking, he glanced at 8101 and expressed regret for the large amount of supplies that had not been transferred under the rubble. I only hope that there will be no other disasters here, and I will come back to get them when they are settled in the future.
After thanking Song Nuanxia, ​​he left. The head of the bodyguard took the medicine box to the square and opened it, only then did everyone realize what a heavy gift it was.
"Hmph, at first glance, that family is a big family. It's too stingy to only give such a small amount."
Everyone ignored this confusion and acted consciously. There are those who bandage, those who fetch water, those who make fire, and those who take pots, all in good order. Soon, puffs of white smoke rose from a corner of the square.
After experiencing a major earthquake, everyone was left with lingering fears. A pot of red mushroom soup was quickly divided up without anyone shouting.
Everyone licked the corners of their mouths: "Hey, why do you think this is the same red hairy mushroom, but the 8301 species is actually much tastier?"
"Who says it's not! I've taken good care of it too, but it's not only low in output, but also ineffective. Does this stuff recognize the owner?"
Song Nuanxia didn't know everyone's brains, if she knew, she would definitely spray them in the face.
If you still recognize the Lord, it should be Wannian Lingzhi, bah!
The effect is good because this is the first red mushroom in the cave. Of course it is different from the third, fourth, or even fifth generations.
But she didn't know, she concentrated on brushing waves in the basket. For two full hours, I didn't stand up and move my hands and feet until I felt dizzy and had a sore neck.
Looking at the time, it was past one o'clock in the morning. The bright sky gave her a sense of dislocation in time and space.
It is convenient to charge. Even if the earthquake destroys the foundation of human civilization, the mobile phone developed by the government is still strong.
Song Nuanxia stretched her waist, looked up at the square not far away. I saw the little ones sitting around a bunch, not knowing what to say.
What can I say, of course it is the future plan. Fortunately, those who have food can last for a while. But some people are already struggling, and this earthquake has made their already impoverished families even worse.
Song Nuanxia, ​​a big family, doesn't care about the sufferings of the world. Sitting in a basket for hours feels like one is hungry. He took two buns out from the space, one with Lu Zhan. As for water, one sip of soy milk per person is enough.
It's not that she is stingy, but that there is no toilet on the hot air balloon. In order not to stink, both of them try to reduce their carbohydrate intake.
But then again, if it's true, you can make do with the urinal. It's just that the two of them have thin skins and are unwilling to do that uncivilized thing in front of each other.

At three o'clock in the morning, Song Nuanxia just felt a little sleepy when she noticed that the hot air balloon was moving. It turned out that the aftershocks came, and the ruins were affected by the earthquake waves, swaying from side to side, pulling the safety rope up and down.
Song Nuanxia was refreshed instantly, and took out her mobile phone to record the aftershocks. The aftershock did not last long, ending in about two minutes. But compared with the intensity at noon, it is not much worse.
When the aftershocks were over, she didn't dare to sleep. Although it is suspended in mid-air, but when I come here from time to time, I am really anxious.
The same goes for everyone in the square, their faces are like gold paper.
They all thought that the most difficult moment was over, and they all relaxed their vigilance, but reality gave them a resounding slap.
"Sleep, sleep, sleep! Who dares to sleep in such a situation!" A young man with a severely scratched cheek hid his feet and cried bitterly.
Boss Li rubbed his eyebrows: "It's okay, we still have red hair mushrooms. Wait a moment, clean up the scene and make soup."
The young man rubbed his sore eyes and bowed to Boss Li: "Thank you!"
Boss Li waved his hand: "If you want to thank, thank Ms. Song. I am not as generous as her. I am willing to give out such a good thing."
Everyone nodded, thinking about it. At special moments, people could have been held high, but because of the meager neighbors, they gave out life-saving medicine to help everyone. They have to have a conscience.
Of course, there are also a few lazy and greedy people who look at each other and plan to go to 8301 to blackmail people when they are not prepared.
"Hey, his family has a car and red mushrooms, so there will be plenty of food."
Fascinated by the benefits, he didn't want people to have guns and skills, and there was a lot of blood on their hands.
The square quickly settled down, everyone had business to do, so no one noticed, and three figures slipped out from the corner.
"Boss, are you really going to grab 8301?"
"Otherwise, what are you doing out here!"
"That one seems to be very strong, can we really beat it?"
"Oh, they are not on the ground, even if they have all kinds of abilities, they must be used! When the time comes, we will..."
As soon as Song Nuanxia looked away from the square, she saw three small black dots, avoiding people, walking towards this side.
Pushing Lu Zhan, he asked with a smile, "Tell me, are they in a hurry and looking for cover?"
Lu Zhan's eyesight was much better than Song Nuanxia's, and he soon discovered that their goal was the townhouse area.
I just don't know what the real purpose is.
"It's okay, don't worry about them, you have a good rest."

Chapter 140

Song Nuanxia nodded and looked away.
The same is true for Lu Zhan, but he will release his mental power after a while to see where those people have gone.
Time passed quickly, and in about ten minutes, I could see the faces of those three little dots. They are wretched, insolent, and excited, and they are almost announcing it to the world.
Lu Zhan: "..." I really don't know what they are excited about.
Push Song Nuanxia, ​​motioning her to look out. Song Nuanxia looked suspicious, and when she saw the three humanoid objects, she froze for a moment, then became excited.
Lu Zhan: "..." Well, I'm really excited.
"Tell me, did they come to trouble us? I'm so bored staying here!"
Lu Zhan nodded: "It should be, what do you want to do later?"
"Just wait and see how they behave." Song Nuanxia said while touching the dagger at her waist. He also reached into his backpack and released a gun.
Lu Zhan had no objection, but shook his head regretfully, feeling that the three of them might be at the end of their good days.
Soon, the three arrived at 8301, looking at the huge hot air balloon above their heads with envy.
Several people looked at each other and shoved each other to hide under the shadow of the hot air balloon. Then he shouted: "Lu, we are here to rob. Where are your supplies hidden, hand them over and spare your lives!"
Song Nuanxia frowned, and asked Lu Zhan, "Have they never been robbed? They don't look like they have any momentum!"
The voice was not very low, and could be faintly heard below.
The leader got angry, took out his dagger, and swung it from side to side. The snow-white blade gleamed coldly in the sun, and this man's ferocious expression made him look like a ghost.
Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes, not panicking at all.
However, Lu Zhan noticed that among the three below, two were bluffing, and the leader looked crazy. In addition, the corners of his eyes are scarlet, and even his teeth are sharp and long. His walking posture was not very stable, and his facial muscles twitched.
With a serious expression, Lu Zhan leaned over and whispered in Song Nuanxia's ear, "The leader may have eaten people!"
Song Nuanxia froze for a moment, trying to remain calm. Continue to deal with several people: "What are you doing, what are you doing, robbing, do you think I will give it?"
"Don't talk too soon, little girl, now that your life and that little boy's life are in the hands of our brothers, do you think you have other choices?"
The leader pulled out his gun and aimed straight at the hot air balloon.
Lu Zhan blocked the muzzle of the gun with his mental strength, and provocatively said, "It's awesome, it even has a gun. Where did it come from? Killed someone?"
The leader chuckled and licked his lips.
Not knowing that he was influenced by Lu Zhan's mental power, he said directly: "Not only that, human flesh is delicious!"
Lu Zhan's expression turned cold, even Song Nuanxia's.
The two helpers brought by the man, upon hearing this, stepped back in shock, away from the shadow of the hot air balloon.
Before Lu Zhan could continue, the leader took out his dagger and walked straight towards the safety rope. The words were full of embarrassment: "Hand over the supplies, and you can still save your life. Otherwise, you will die."
Once the safety rope is not bound, this hot air balloon does not know where it will go. What if it floats to the stratosphere, or thousands of miles away... Hehe, wouldn't the legacy of 8301 belong to him, Liu Dazhuang?
"What about you, what do you think, the same as him?" Song Nuanxia looked at the other two with cool eyes.
Those two shook their heads like rattles: "No, no, we were wrong, and we dare not make mistakes again."
The two boys are quite clear-headed, and they know that there is no good end to messing with ogres. Maybe one day he will be eaten by the other party.
It's better to take advantage of the present and slip away. 8301 is so capable, he should be able to deal with Liu Dazhuang, right?
Thinking of this, he stepped back quietly. Try to stay away from this place of right and wrong.
Song Nuanxia found out, but said nothing. Liu Dazhuang refused. Discovering the betrayal of his teammates, he immediately turned his guns around, intending to destroy one and give 8301 a blow.
As a result, the gun exploded. There was a "bang", extremely loud. Liu Dazhuang was bloody and bloody, and the two younger brothers fell to the ground, their pants were wet.
Song Nuanxia sneered: "It seems that God has taken action. The ogre, really thinks that he is doing evil, and no one knows? Even if the world collapses, there is still a way of heaven."
The two younger brothers were even more frightened after hearing this, and couldn't help but think about the previous things. It seems that their luck is really bad. Is it because of not being a good person?
The two looked at each other, and immediately knelt down and kowtowed: "I'm sorry, we were wrong, please forgive me, Miss Song."
Song Nuanxia waved her hand: "It has nothing to do with me, God is fair. You go, remember to clean up the corpse."
The two younger brothers wept with joy as if they had been pardoned. Moved Liu Dazhuang's body away, covered the blood on the ground with soil, and then brought Liu Dazhuang back to the square.
As a result, they ran into people who came to check the situation on the way, and everyone was startled speechless by Liu Dazhuang's bloody body.
It took a long time before someone asked: "What's the matter, Da Zhuang encountered an earthquake?"
Those two guys with wet pants, you reply with each other: "Big, big brother, he, he killed people, and he, he also ate human flesh, and was sanctioned by God."
Due to the intimidation of 8301, the two did not dare to touch them.
Everyone looked suspicious: "What?"
Don't say they don't understand, even if they understand, they don't dare to believe it. What is cannibalism, why didn't they find out? Also, being sanctioned by God, how did you sanction it?
"That's right, he's bald. He had a gun. He wanted to kill me and eat it, but the gun blew up and killed himself."
Everyone followed his gaze, and sure enough, Liu Dazhuang's right hand was bloody and a few fingers were missing.
Everyone basically believed what the two said, but they had some scruples about them. Just as I thought in my heart, why did Liu Dazhuang stare at you instead of other people. You guys usually hang out together, don't you also eat people?
With this in mind, he subconsciously distanced himself from the two of them. These two guys haven't recovered from the matter of God's punishment, they are in a trance, and they haven't noticed everyone's resistance.
When he arrived at the square, before he could stand still, he was thrown down by a woman and scratched his face.
It turned out that it was the noisy woman who jumped on one of the boys, scratching and scratching: "You fart, my Dazhuang is fine, why would you kill someone? It must be you, you want to eat Dazhuang, so kill him !"
The young man was angry and angry, and threw the woman to the ground: "Hey, I can kill him with his strong body? Don't look at the current situation, he eats so fat. Your family lives in Shangjia Mansion, Everyone knew how much food they brought when they came here, so I asked you, what kind of food can support Liu Dazhuang's body?
I didn't think much about it before, but now that I think about it, there are problems everywhere. During the extremely cold period, Liu Dazhuang frequently went out while everyone was sleeping. Did he really wake up at night or go out to eat meat? There are people missing in the family one after another, so you haven't become suspicious? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...
55.6K 858 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...
20.9K 263 17
In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to kill. Original title: 末世小趴菜,男友带我嘎嘎乱杀 Author: 今与紫 https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP9O.html   In t...
28.6K 388 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...