Chapter 151-161

Chapter 151

Why pinch, deal with it! You can't kill someone in front of so many people. That way, I'm afraid it will scare some timid people into nightmares.
Song Nuanxia was like this, watching a group of people being escorted away. He closed the window calmly, and met Lu Zhan's playful gaze.
"Well, it was dangerous outside just now."
"So Song Nv Xia came to help?"
"Yeah, it depends on their mental state. If they are poor people, I might not mind their own business."
Lu Zhan nodded and said nothing. Glancing at the phone, seeing that it was still early, she asked Song Nuanxia to continue resting.
Get out of the car and stretch yourself, move your hands and feet. After asking about the next plan, I got into the car again, closed my eyes and took a nap.
Outside the window, a group of people couldn't sleep. Knowing the cause and effect, they were silent.
Unexpectedly, the hardships and hardships that many people think are the beautiful life that many people can only dream of.
But who can I blame? Obviously, the official has notified in advance. It can only be said that time is fate.
It was already an hour later when the calm returned. At this time, it was past four o'clock, and in less than an hour, we had to go to clear the obstacles.
Everyone lit a fire to cook and had a good meal. Save yourself going on the road later, without physical strength.
At five o'clock, the wreckers started. When they learned that they were going to walk today, they all showed panic.
"Captain, isn't it? We didn't say no! How can we be expelled?"
The leader of the wrecker team raised his hand to reassure him: "I didn't fire them, because the people who walked behind were too tired. You also know how far we walked yesterday. They traveled so many miles in a short period of time that their legs were almost useless. We can't watch them Falling behind?"
"That can't drive us away, I'm the first to sign up to clear obstacles!"
The leader of the wrecker team had no choice but to show emotion and reason. A little soft-hearted, he took the initiative to give up his position. But what's more, it doesn't give up an inch of land.
Forced to be helpless, the leader of the wrecker team resorted to his trump card: "Think about it for yourself. Entering the base depends on the score, and the performance on the road is also one of the indicators."
Everyone was dumbfounded. They didn't expect there to be so many twists and turns.
Many people are afraid of bad reviews and choose to give in. But there are still many people who are stubborn, thinking that this is fooling themselves.
The captain of the wrecking team didn't force it, and asked someone to register the information and send it to the infantry. In exchange for the same amount of lucky goose, he waved his hand and set off.
In order to detect the road conditions, the wreckers need to start two hours in advance every day. Choose the best route, and clean up the gravel and dirt piles on the road.
The wreckers left without a sound. It wasn't until after seven o'clock that people in the ordinary convoy woke up one after another. After simple washing, eating and drinking, they sat in the car one by one, waiting for instructions.
Song Nuanxia ate chicken buns with mushrooms and asked, "Why don't I drive today?"
Lu Zhan shook his head: "It's okay. After a night's rest, I have recovered. I will speak up when I need it."
Song Nuanxia nodded and asked him what he wanted to eat. Lu Zhan thought for a while: "Sugar."
"Sugar, what kind of sugar? Big white rabbit, prawn crisps, brown sugar plum, or liqueur chocolate?"
Lu Zhan chuckled and kissed her lips: "Okay!"
Song Nuanxia: "..." Let's go, I don't feel anything, just continue eating buns.
The speed of the convoy today is a bit slow, stopping and going, just like a traffic jam. Song Nuanxia was not in a hurry, but the others couldn't bear it. Not to mention such a waste of time, they can't afford to burn gasoline.
After finally staying up until noon, it was a lot of flying and jumping. Song Nuanxia didn't join in the fun, so she took a spicy pot and ate with Lu Zhan till her forehead was sweating.
After taking another two mouthfuls of watermelon juice, Song Nuanxia felt comfortable. Continue in the afternoon, but the direction gradually deviates from Province S.
At night, as soon as Song Nuanxia arrived at the temporary camp, she rushed out. Oh my god, I can't help it anymore, my stomach is rumbling, it must be because I ate too much chili at noon.
Holding up the portable toilet, Song Nuanxia blew a thousand miles. When the stomach feels comfortable, I slowly get up and dispose of the excrement.
Go back and wash your hands and face, and eat by the way. Because I had just pulled a pass, I didn't have much appetite, so I simply drank a mouthful of porridge.
On the third day of going to the base, everything was as usual, except for the group of lucky geese who were changed to clear the obstacles and returned to the infantry again.
After a little bit of time, everyone gradually came to their senses and asked in the group, "Haven't you reached the base yet?"
The senior management of the rescue team reassured: "Hurry up!"
Everyone didn't believe it, but they had gone so far, they had no choice but to keep up with their heads covered.
Song Nuanxia sighed and looked at Lu Zhan's words: "You guessed it a long time ago?"
Lu Zhan nodded and comforted him softly: "It's okay, we can go anywhere."
Song Nuanxia didn't say a word, she took a bag of pine nuts and knocked to drain the depression in her heart.
Unexpectedly, just after eating the pine nuts, the sky darkened.
"What's the situation?" Song Nuanxia opened the window to check, and found a gust of wind blowing in the distance, which rolled up the dust on the ground and quickly hit here.
The phone was ringing non-stop, so I hurriedly opened it to check, and saw two communication groups frantically sending notifications: "The wind is coming, slow down and prepare to stop. The situation is unknown, please take the initiative to accept the pedestrian army with spare seats. Later Officials will make compensation."
Song Nuanxia closed the car window and told Lu Zhan eagerly.
Lu Zhan nodded with a calm expression. Slowed down appropriately, and within two minutes, the car was parked on the side of the road.
The cars behind have made arrangements in advance because they received an early warning. So there was no rear-end collision.
It is because the road is off and there are many ruins, so the speed has not been raised. The foot army behind was not far from the convoy.
Hearing Chen Yongsheng yelling, everyone was in a hurry, exerted the maximum potential of the human body, swung his legs to the front of the convoy, and chose a car at random: "Help, help me!"
The man in the car hesitated. As the saying goes, it's easier to ask God than to send God away. If this person insists on not leaving, what should they do?
Just as I was thinking this, I heard the phone ringing. A few captains were afraid that this would happen, so they directly offered a high price to make a profit.
The man glanced, a little moved. Pulling one person is pulling, and pulling a group of people is also pulling. So he opened the door and asked someone to sit down.
However, when someone came up, he regretted it.
There is no other, just because the taste is too strong. I don't know what's wrong with this person, he stinks all over. Doesn't he take a bath?
Men don't even think about it. Walking dozens of miles a day, they are almost exhausted, so where can they find the energy to wash up. What's more, these are the people who live at the bottom, and it's not bad to be able to fill their stomachs every day. Talking about cleanliness and hygiene is simply hypocritical!
Seeing that someone successfully boarded the car, the walking soldiers were all full of confidence. However, things are not that easy. Many car owners are rich and powerful, and they don't like the two electronic coins given by the government at all, and they don't want to open the door to cause trouble.
Song Nuanxia is one of them, but she has other reasons.