After stocking up on supplies...

By CNovel_Reader

After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocaly... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-161

Chapter 121-130

578 4 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 121

So how do the friends in the Northeast live? Of course, they hug each other to keep warm. They stay at home and dare not even go out.
That is to say, the official reminder is timely, and the additional supplies are adequately prepared, otherwise, if you continue to nest like this, you will not die of boredom, but you will also die of starvation.
In contrast, Jiangcheng's minus forty degrees is much milder.
Although everyone stays behind closed doors, if you really have something urgent, you can go out and call someone.
Taking a picture of the snow scene through the window with her mobile phone, Song Nuanxia came to the stove trembling.
The houses in Jiangcheng don't have any insulation, so even if the fire inside is well lit, it won't be able to reach the ideal temperature.
The first time Song Nuanxia discovered this, she asked Lu Zhan to mix the insect shell powder with water, and then painted it on the wall.
I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that the reinforced room is much warmer than before.
Tell Boss Li about this discovery, and they followed their example and painted a layer of paint inside the building.
After experiencing the effect, Boss Li thanked him again and again. It's just too cold outside, I don't want to go out. A thank you gift after the promise of warmth.
Song Nuanxia didn't care about these, and declined with mutual help.
After turning my mind a few times, I always feel that the present day is a bit boring. But it's freezing cold outside, and it's not convenient to make changes.
He sighed for a while, which attracted Lu Zhan to ask for warmth.
"What's wrong honey?"
Song Nuanxia rested her chin: "I regret that I didn't find a teacher to learn how to skate two days ago!"
To be honest, when stockpiling supplies, I took into account the extreme cold and the end of the world, and specially stockpiled a few pairs of skates.
But Song Nuanxia can't row, even Lu Zhan can't. Some time ago, I was patronizing and playing, and I forgot about it.
When I think about it, it cools down again. If you want to go out, you have to wear a very thick down jacket, which will affect your flexibility.
Although taking Liuguang Pill can solve this problem, is the coach willing to use it?
Although the streamer fruits in Lu Zhan's space have been harvested several times, do they dare to give them away?
This is an unsolvable problem.
Song Nuanxia shook her head and stopped thinking about it.
Smelling the sweet potatoes in the stove, I suddenly want to eat candied haws.
What is the relationship between the two? That is nothing! But Song Nuanxia's thoughts drifted here.
Take out various fruits from the space, wash them, and cut them into pieces for later use.
Then boil the syrup, put the fruit in, wrap a thin layer of sugar coating, put it on a plate, and throw it outside the room.
Two minutes later, Song Nuanxia took the plate back. Pry off the icing-coated pieces of fruit, leaving enough for yourself and room for the rest.
Well, although the ones I made by myself are not put on a string, the taste is not inferior to those sold outside.
There are jujubes with walnuts, hawthorns, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, oranges, kiwis...
Red, yellow, yellow, green and green, it looks very appetizing. A full box was placed on the table, Song Nuanxia took a sip of her saliva and ate with a toothpick.
Well, it's delicious. The icing is thin and crumbly, with a nice chew to it. Strawberries are sour and sweet, which makes the mouth water.
Song Nuanxia ate half a bowl and couldn't eat anymore. The teeth are sour, and the tofu feels hard even when biting into it. Instantly regretted being greedy just now.
However, this day is really happy. Song Nuanxia really wanted to take pictures to show off, but reason told her that if she didn't do it, she would die.
Don't say that others can't eat fruit now, even rice and noodles have to be saved. I don't have a strong background in my family, so it's better to be careful.
Just like that, Song Nuanxia put away the unfinished candied haws, and prepared to eat it after her teeth recovered.
Unexpectedly, Lu Zhan made a big meal in the evening.
There are pot-wrapped meat, fried octopus, braised eggplant, stir-fried lettuce, mapo tofu, tomato sirloin...
Song Nuanxia: "..." Lu, are you greedy for me?
He glared at the other party angrily: "Bully me for being toothless?"
Lu Zhan suppressed his smile, thinking that's right, who made you greedy.
But I can't say that, I just lied seriously: "I just saw it snowing, and I want to make something delicious to commemorate it."
Song Nuanxia didn't believe it at all, put all the food into the space, took out the leftover candied haws, and forced Lu Zhan to eat it all.
Then, the "toothless old lady" suffered crazy revenge from the "toothless old man", and said that she would never dare again.
In the blink of an eye, it was the end of the month, and the wind and snow outside still didn't stop. Song Nuanxia glanced at the thermometer, oh, sixty degrees below zero.
Damn, do you want to live? This temperature, even if I burn a few more stoves, I can't resist it!
Song Nuanxia began to take Liuguang fruit, of course, after squeezing the juice and diluting it.
A little bit every day, warm body. Coupled with the fact that the fire was burning brightly, it didn't hurt much.
Others can't do it, they are shivering under the quilt, and may be frozen to death at any time.
Everyone felt that it could not go on like this, and discussed countermeasures one after another.
"Didn't it mean that the nest is warm, we might as well live underground."
"That's fine. The basement is big enough. Let's squeeze together to keep it warm."
The surrounding people moved to the basement one after another, and it was a bit noisy.
Song Nuanxia didn't know, but even if she knew, she wouldn't care.
That night, I had a big meal with Lu Zhan to celebrate the new year.
After the meal, he took out the cream cake and took a sip: "Well, it's so sweet!"
Lu Zhan looked into her eyes, eyes full of doting, leaned over to kiss her, and licked the cream from the corner of her lips: "It's really sweet."
Song Nuanxia was stunned for a moment, then he laughed. After arguing with Lu Zhan for a while, I went back to bed to sleep.
Ever since the temperature dropped too much, the two of them haven't made any more sauces.
After all, it's so cold that I can't wait to wear clothes to sleep, who cares about that.
But today is different, it is the New Year. After Lu Zhan got Song Nuanxia's consent, the two hid in the quilt and made out.
There are too many things bound, and for a while, he broke out in sweat.
After finishing wiping, and calming down for a long time, they hugged each other and fell asleep.
But when he fell asleep, something went wrong. Because when I woke up, it was not dawn.
Song Nuanxia rubbed her sleepy eyes, suspecting that she woke up early.
Raising his hand, he took out the cell phone hidden under the blanket, opened it, and the screen showed that it was nine thirty in the morning.
My God, is she blind, or hallucinating?
I closed my eyes and opened them again, but it was still dark outside.
Lu Zhan asked hoarsely, "What's wrong?"
Then he opened his eyes and found something abnormal in an instant.
"Extreme night?" Shock and fear were in the voice.
Song Nuanxia sighed lightly: "It seems so!"
After speaking, he took out his mobile phone and read the news on the Internet.
Many netizens who got up early found that the sun missed the appointment today.
They had a heated discussion on the Internet whether Grandpa Sun was late unexpectedly, or disappeared since then.
Arguing and fighting, there is no unanimous opinion. Everyone panicked, and they could only vent their fear in this way.
It was not until the official said: "Everyone calm down, this is just a natural phenomenon, please live as usual." It gradually subsided.
But, is it a natural phenomenon?
Abnormal!

Chapter 122

That's right, an abnormal natural phenomenon. Research institutes everywhere are in a panic.
But then again, since the end of the world, which climate phenomenon is normal?
The experts had no choice but to speed up the progress of the research and sleep late at night.
However, this has had little effect.
Reluctantly changed the direction of research, focusing on the breeding of luminous grass.
There is no way, the sun is gone, the light is gone, and they cannot illuminate except by energy.
How many possible sources are there, dare to use them for all-weather lighting? Even if Dragon Kingdom has stored resources in advance, it cannot withstand such consumption.
The luminous plants gave them a way to break the situation. Unfortunately, the cave has limited reserves, and later the precipitation flooded the cave. There are only dozens of plants in the laboratory.
Scientists use tissue culture technology to quickly cultivate small seedlings.
Fearing that they would not be able to adapt to the extremely cold climate, they also used gene editing technology to create a cold-resistant luminous grass.
Just wait until it grows to about three centimeters, and hand it over to the residents for planting.
There are also red hair mushrooms. The experts put the soil containing mycelium in a suitable environment and harvested a large piece in a short time.
After high temperature and dehydration, it is made into dried red hair mushroom, which is ready to be released together with luminous grass.
Song Nuanxia didn't know this, and since the New Year passed, she has been moaning every day.
The dark environment is easy to depress. If it weren't for the soft light of the palace lantern lily beside the bed, she might be depressed too.
As for the mobile phone, I was able to communicate with everyone on the Internet two days ago, but after a few days, most people's mobile phones ran out of battery, and she was the only one who didn't use it.
It can be used to watch movies, but people are social animals, there is no gossip every day, no one talks, how boring.
Every time this time, the importance of Lu Zhan is once again highlighted.
If it wasn't for him, maybe he couldn't hold on, and would take the initiative to go to the shelter to seek guilt. Where is freedom now.
Just as I was about to talk to Lu Zhan, I heard movement next door. The howling of ghosts and wolves can be heard clearly through the wall.
Song Nuanxia subconsciously released her space ability, and saw that the hostess of 8302 was beating Jiang Wan.
His mouth was still dirty, and he wished he could swallow her alive.
Judging from the intermittent words, Jiang Wan is pregnant, and the child belongs to the male master.
The hostess of 8302 is naturally unwilling, but they have been married for many years, and neither of them has children. Now that she has a little life, her husband is ecstatic, completely ignoring the dangers of the end times, protecting Jiang Wan, and leaving the child behind no matter what.
"You little bitch, it's fine, it's dishonest to be tortured like this!"
Jiang Wan cried and cried, but did not answer.
I wonder if she is willing, how is it possible! Being forced to work every day, she has long wanted to leave, okay?
If it wasn't for being watched too closely by the bodyguards, how could she hook up with a tigress man to protect herself? She's also disgusting, okay?
Seeing the viciousness in Jiang Wan's eyes, Song Nuanxia couldn't help shivering. This woman is really ruthless, in the future the next door might be turned upside down.
But it has nothing to do with her. Cursing his lips, he retracted his spatial ability.
When Lu Zhan saw it, he joked, "Have you seen enough?"
Song Nuanxia shook her head: "I want to watch the live broadcast, but I always feel that peeping into other people's privacy is a bit perverted."
Lu Zhan didn't answer, and scooped a bowl of mutton and radish soup from the casserole to Song Nuanxia: "It doesn't matter what others do, let's take care of ourselves."
Song Nuanxia deeply agreed with this, Gulu Gulu finished drinking, saying that she wanted more.
Lu Zhan didn't hold back either, and let her eat and drink.
When the stomach was full, the two looked at each other speechlessly, Song Nuanxia took out her mobile phone: "Why don't you listen to the book."
Lu Zhan had no objection, and chose an apocalyptic novel with Song Nuanxia, ​​which sounds like it from the first chapter.
***
Song Nuanxia thought that the polar night was like other climates, a few months passed.
But it has been two or three months since the polar night occurred, and there is no sign of dawn at all.
The wind and snow outside did not stop.
In the middle of the night, Song Nuanxia took a flashlight to shine outside, and found that the snow had buried the first floor, and soon, it would rise to the second floor.
Although snowfall is not the same as rainfall, being buried in snow is still dangerous.
The first is that the air is not circulated and it is easy to suffocate. Secondly, you don't even know which day the sun will rise.
Moreover, the snow is solid, and when there is not much snow, it will not slide down the slope of the roof.
This causes the roof to continue to bear weight, and if one is not done well, it will be crushed and collapsed.
So I have to clean it every day, even if I'm lazy for a day.
Fortunately, it was considered when the house was remodeled. Not only was there an extra shed on the roof, but also a snow-clearing artifact that looked like a wiper was installed. It can be manual or electric, which relieves them a lot of burden.
On March 12, Song Nuanxia got up early to pull the snow clearing device.
With a loud bang, the snow on the roof was swept into the courtyard, contributing to the thickness of the snow in the small courtyard.
It's just dark, so it can't be measured accurately.
Song Nuanxia washed her face, brushed her teeth, put on her skin cream, added a few pieces of charcoal to the stove, and then took out steamed buns and spicy soup for breakfast.
He also sighed while eating: "If it wasn't for the extreme night, I would definitely make some food for myself right now."
At the same time, she lamented her previous foresight to make cooked food from the ingredients in the space. Song Nuanxia glanced at it, um, it can be eaten for several years.
Thinking about it after breakfast, today is not Arbor Day.
Although the whole city is covered by wind and snow, she has flower pots and soil, which should be suitable for the occasion.
Thinking of this, I put on a cotton jacket and came to the greenhouse. The greenhouse was deserted and clear, only the durian tree fluttered in the cold air.
After pollination, the durian tree bears more than 80 fruits. Each is the size of a man's fist.
Song Nuanxia thought about whether to thin them out, otherwise no one would grow up!
Just as I was about to start, I saw a durian fell to the ground. Song Nuanxia exclaimed, it is really sensible!
Reaching out to pick it up, I found a small crack on the durian.
Song Nuanxia raised her brows and opened it, and then, a strong durian smell radiated.
Song Nuanxia felt that this was even more fragrant than the best durian she bought.
That's right, it's fragrant and smelly, and it feels like it can make people faint.
Hold your breath and carry the durian into the bedroom.
Facing Lu Zhan's indescribable gaze, Song Nuanxia chuckled, took out the pulp and put it on a plate, half for each person.
"Hey, try it, how about anti-science fruit!"
The veins on Lu Zhan's forehead twitched, but he still took the spoon calmly.
I poked the durian meat and put it in my mouth when I found that it was not frozen hard.
The durian is silky in the mouth, and you can feel its sweetness and softness when chewing. The taste is better than expected.
Can't help but thumbs up and want to taste more. However, she found that Song Nuanxia had already eaten the rest.
The two looked at each other and decided to go to the greenhouse to pick a few more. Action is worse than heartbeat, just put on your clothes and go.
Then, the two returned to the room with a dozen durians in their arms. Lu Zhan also folded a piece of paper and threw it into the space for trial planting.
I don't know if the durian tree that bears fruit this winter is considered a mutant plant.

Chapter 123

On Arbor Day, many people in the townhouse area suspected that someone's hut was blown up. It really stinks.
But I also suspect that there is something wrong with my sense of smell, because there is a trace of fragrance in the stinky smell, which is weird!
After a while of discussion, I finally came to the conclusion that it should be snail noodles. Smelly and stinky, greedy!
It's just a pity that I don't have one, so I can't go out to ask for it. I can only rub my shriveled stomach, lamenting the injustice of God.
Song Nuanxia didn't care about the smell. During this period of ice and snow, even if someone noticed something abnormal, would they still be able to find it? What a joke!
So it's really wanton, do whatever you want, cool!
After eating durian, she felt full of strength. On a whim, Song Nuanxia laid a mat on the ground and did yoga.
Lu Zhan was not idle either, leaning against the bed and tidying up the space mentally. Pile up the mature vegetables, fruits and grains, and fish out more than half of the fish, shrimps and crabs in the pond to free up space.
So, after Song Nuanxia finished exercising, she received a gift from Lu Zhan. Accepting it with a grin, filling the space again.
In the following week, the durians gradually matured and were picked by the two. A total of 88, not big, only the size of an adult man's fist, and only two pieces of flesh when broken apart.
Song Nuanxia did not expect that mutant plants could be grown at home. Although it is not a natural treasure, it tastes good and can fill your stomach.
A few days later, Song Nuanxia asked Lu Zhan to put the durian tree into the space. I don't know if the 88 fruits have exhausted the plant's nutrients, and the leaves of the durian tree are falling down, as if time is running out.
Lu Zhan had no objection, and planted durian trees in the corner of the space. I thought it would not be able to adapt, but I didn't expect that after the leaves fell off, it would germinate and bloom again. I don't say anything about my liking for extremely cold weather, and it grows very vigorously.
On April 1, Song Nuanxia had just finished her breakfast when she noticed movement outside the window.
Look carefully, it is the light of a flashlight. I don't know how many people followed behind.
Song Nuanxia immediately raised her vigilance and took out a gun from the space. He hid sideways by the window and observed the situation outside through the gap in the curtains.
Lu Zhan did the same, put things that shouldn't be in the house into the space, and released Dabai to the two of them.
The group of people trudged through the snow with difficulty, the light of the flashlight was getting closer and closer, and finally turned into 7101.
Song Nuanxia frowned, trying to use her space ability to investigate the situation. However, his own strength is limited, and he can't cover that far at all.
Straighten your ears to listen to the sound. In the silent night, there is only the sound of snowflakes falling.
Half an hour later, the pedestrian came out. Knock on the door of 7102 with a flashlight.
Song Nuanxia realized that this is an official person. He took a long breath and returned to sit by the stove.
After thinking about it, I took out ginger, red dates, and brown sugar, and boiled a large pot of ginger syrup.
When the official staff reached 8101, they went to the sunny bedroom on the second floor with Lu Zhan. Put the cabinets, tables, computers, etc. into the space, leaving only a bed in the corner, and put two long tables.
Then take out a small stove from the space and fire it up with charcoal. Put the teapot with ginger syrup on the stove, sit on the bed, watch the outside, and wait for the official to arrive.
This wait is two hours. The temperature in the room has risen, only to see the officials carefully stepping through the iron gate of the small courtyard that is only one foot high.
Without rushing in, he first took a flashlight to shine in, and then sent a series of signals with the flashlight on and off.
Song Nuanxia couldn't understand it, but Lu Zhan was very clear.
With a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, he took out a warm water bag from the space and spread it on the window frame to melt the ice at every corner.
The people outside were not idle either. After seeing Lu Zhan's movements, they also came up to help.
One of them shone a flashlight on his face, Song Nuanxia saw it, heh, it was Chen Shu!
He held a card in his hand, which said: "Official guards, come to check the situation and exchange supplies!"
Song Nuanxia thought to herself, even if you don't tell me, I will let you in. Is it possible to let you freeze outside?
Before long, the ice on the window melted.
Lu Zhan opened the window, and the cold air outside the window rushed in instantly. Dissipate most of the only warmth in the house.
"Come in, come in!" Lu Zhan raised his hand and pulled him in. A group of twelve people, all wrapped up like a bear.
Lu Zhan closed the window, and Song Nuanxia hurriedly poured brown sugar ginger jujube tea into bowls, one bowl for each of them, letting them drink to warm their bodies.
Chen Shu held the porcelain bowl in both hands, and waited until his hands were less stiff, then took off his mask and scarf, and looked at Lu Zhan pitifully.
"Old Lu..."
Lu Zhan was shocked for life, wishing to escape from this place of right and wrong. But looking at the status of the brothers, I couldn't bear it.
That's right, I haven't seen you for a few months, Chen Shu looks much older. The whole person is unshaven, the skin is chapped, and the back is slightly curved.
Others too, lack energy. Logically speaking, it shouldn't be, but it is the fact.
Song Nuanxia sighed and told them to drink tea quickly. A group of people finished drinking the warm sweet soup before talking about business.
"We're here to deliver the glow-in-the-dark grass."
The official wanted to sell it at a fixed price, but the extreme night continued, and everyone hid at home without any income, so it was unethical to collect money.
So I decided to give it away for free. One per person, take good care of them. If you die, you have to spend money to buy it.
"There is also special-grade wound medicine, which can quickly stop bleeding and labor pains, and can save lives under special circumstances. One piece is 50 electronic coins, and the raw material is red hair mushroom. Each person is limited to 6 pieces."
The reason why this is sold at a high price is that it is afraid that someone will do evil by relying on the good effect of the wound medicine.
It's freezing outside and it's dark and wintery, so it's impossible for them to come out frequently. In case of something, the guards are beyond their reach.
Lu Zhan nodded, took out his ID card, and let Chen Shu cross out 600 electronic coins on the device.
Put away two boxes of wound medicine, plus two luminous grass. His eyes swept over the little soldier, he was silent for two seconds, and whispered something in Song Nuanxia's ear.
Song Nuanxia nodded and left the bedroom. A few minutes later, he came in with a bag.
"There is a bottle of skin cream inside, which can maintain the skin, and there are some mushrooms, you take it back and replenish your body with your brothers."
Chen Shu was not polite, and took it with a smile. After chatting with Lu Zhan for a while, and exchanging news from the outside world for a while, he left.
Before leaving, I reminded: "It's okay for now, if the polar night lasts for another three to five months, I'm afraid it will be chaotic. You, be careful!"
Lu Zhan nodded, and at the same time told him: "You too, no matter when, it's important to take care of yourself."
The eyes of the two sides met, and there was an unspeakable... affectionate inside.
If she was not very sure about Lu Zhan's sexuality, Song Nuanxia would have thought that there was something between the two of them.
The current situation is probably an uncertainty about the future. Both hope that the other party can survive the polar night and meet in the sun in the future.
After they left, Lu Zhan stayed on the second floor for a long time. One is to wait for the windows to freeze again, and the other is to calm down.

Chapter 124

On the other side, a group of people went back at three or four in the morning.
There is no way, the Shangjia Mansion has a large population and a large area, and every family of them has to walk.
It was windy and snowy outside, and every step I took was a double torture to my physical strength and mental strength.
If it wasn't for the officials sending a large number of Liuguang pills, they wouldn't have dared to come out for so long.
Fortunately, the operation went smoothly. Although the residents within the jurisdiction were a little irritable, they were still within the controllable range. ωωw..net
Knowing that the official did not give up on them, each of them almost cried with joy.
Chen Shu comforted them: "Don't worry, the difficulty is only temporary, we will definitely get through it!"
Everyone nodded, feeling much better.
Having said that, at this time, everyone in 1101 was sitting around the stove, roasting their hands and feet.
After a long silence, someone mentioned 8301: "That couple is really nice. Last time I went to clear the ice, they treated me to ginger jujube tea."
After speaking, he licked his lips, as if reminiscing about the sweetness in the spicy.
Chen Shu smiled: "That's Captain Lu and his partner!"
"Captain Lu?" Many low-ranking people didn't know the inside story.
Chen Shu nodded, and picked out something to tell everyone.
After hearing this, everyone suddenly realized: "No wonder, he is so kind to us, and he can fight with thieves!"
The scene was silent for a moment, and then burst into joyful laughter.
Chen Shu took out the bag Song Nuanxia had given him, opened it, and the contents inside made his eyes blush instantly.
I saw a bottle of 750ml facial oil exuding glistening white light, placed vertically on the far left.
Chen Shu knows that this is the addition of the legendary new minerals, which are especially good for the skin when rubbed on the face.
In addition, there are two "pearls", on the white paper that wraps them, the usage is clearly written.
Thought this was the end? No, this is just the beginning.
Although the ginger jujube tea mentioned by the little soldier is not available here, there is a pack of dried red dates and a pack of dried ginger slices.
A bag of brown sugar was pressed very hard. Chen Shu knew that the other party was saving space in order to bring more things for him.
Take these things out and find a box underneath. Chen Shu opened it and saw, oh, it turned out to be Ganoderma lucidum!
"This old Lu is really generous!" Chen Shu's mouth was yin and yang, but his heart was full of emotion.
What is a brother, this is it! Seeing that he is not doing well, I immediately support him materially. Just such a comparison, it seems that he is so useless.
But it's okay, just hug your thighs.
Chen Shu was very thoughtful, and immediately greeted everyone: "What are you doing in a daze, quickly boil the water, and cook a Ganoderma lucidum soup in a while, let's make up for it."
Everyone was ecstatic when they heard the words, and they took action one after another.
Some skinny, and joked: "Captain, I thought you were going to hide and eat alone."
Chen Shu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, kicked the opponent lightly, and scolded with a smile: "I've always lost you?"
The young man was giggling, but not angry. Humans need this kind of anger.
8301, after Lu Zhan adjusted his mood, he went back to the third floor to rest.
The upstairs is better, the furniture is complete, and the bed is soft, he wants to sleep when he touches it.
Just when he was dizzy and was about to dream of Duke Zhou, Lu Zhan heard a "Aww" outside the door.
"It's Dabai!" He forgot.
He woke up instantly, got up and opened the door, hugged the aggrieved Dabai Cat into his arms, stroked his hair for a while, and then put it into the space.
Dabai: "..." The one surnamed Lu, throw it away after you use it up! Anyway, come to pot of meat!
As soon as I thought about it, I saw a pot of stewed chicken with potatoes falling from the sky.
Dabai let out two cheerful "owwows", buried his head in the basin, and ate deliciously.
Lu Zhan smiled gratifiedly and pulled his consciousness out of the space.
Looking at the concerned girl in front of her, she hugged her tightly and said in a muffled voice, "I'm fine!"
Song Nuanxia patted him on the back: "I know!"
***
Unknowingly, it was July, and it was still too cold to go out. And the polar night continues.
The snow outside the house had already accumulated to the third floor. Song Nuanxia took a flashlight and found that the snow was only half a meter high from the window sill.
This is not the worst. The worst thing is that most people have no food at home.
In other words, in this endless darkness, even if there was food, who would dare to let go of it.
Song Nuanxia thought about whether to donate some of the food in the space to help everyone tide over the difficulties.
But the experience of the previous life and the novels of the last days told her that she must not think about being a saint, because human nature cannot stand the test.
For example, if she really went out to spread food, even if she was in the air, even if she didn't show her face, but she couldn't stealth and teleport, it was hard to guarantee that she would not be seen when she stepped out of 8301.
The people who got the food in the follow-up said the time, eh, yes, it is most likely that 8301 did it.
At this time, what everyone was thinking about was not gratitude, but where his food came from and how it was shipped out.
People who have been baptized by online novels can easily think of space. Once thought of, Song Nuanxia will never have peace.
To put it another way, even if Song Nuanxia hadn't been discovered, would the people who got the food think about whether the owners of the villa area had so much food that they couldn't finish it, so they sent it to them for emergency.
They are so hungry that they eat their compatriots, but they still have food left over to do good deeds. Why, with their prestige?
Then a war was launched, and the people in the community were harmed. In this situation, what can Song Nuanxia do, swinging the butcher knife at her compatriots?
But when you think about it carefully, those people were all recruited by her. Such a deep karma, can she bear it?
So ah, good things cannot be done. Even if someone starved to death and froze to death, she could only turn a blind eye and turn a deaf ear.
After I figured it out, I didn't think about it anymore.
Song Nuanxia was in a good mood, took out the black pepper beef tenderloin and meatball soup and ate until she was full, and then ate two lychees.
Feeling happy in life again, I got up to pack the tableware. However, the movement next door can be heard clearly even through the wall.
"You little bastard, you're sure to eat me, right? Didn't you just give birth to a son, who eats my food, drinks my clothes and wears my clothes, and dares to wear little shoes for me? I'll kill you bitch!"
There was a burst of crying and howling...
"Hey, hey, what is this for? Wanwan didn't do it on purpose, so just be generous! Why are you still standing there, pull them away!"
"What are you doing, let me go! I'm your master, wouldn't it be the opposite, how dare you?"
"Tell me about you, you're not too young, why are you still so angry? Don't you just contradict her every night, so you don't need to yell at her? Besides, the brothers are all here to help, how can you say What a master and slave, it's too disrespectful!"
I have to say that men are very good at sowing discord. Having said that, the bodyguards stood firm and stood beside the man and Jiang Wan.
The woman didn't seem to realize this, pointing at everyone and yelling: "Am I making a fuss out of a molehill, this bitch is too inappropriate!"

Chapter 125

"What's the situation now, extreme night, extreme cold! Not only is she clamoring to eat meat and fruit, but she also gives food to other people. Does she know that there is not much food left. If this continues, we will be hungry someday! "
"Sister, I didn't do it on purpose. Xiaobao is weak, so I have to eat something good, so that milk is nutritious. It's not easy for Big Viagra and the others. They guard our safety day and night, so it's okay to eat something good."
Jiang Wan's words resonated with everyone. Several bodyguards thought of the recent "difficulty" and cast displeased glances at the hostess of 8302.
As for the male protagonist, I am happy to watch the show. After being suppressed by the tigress for so long, I wanted to resist a long time ago. If it wasn't for the extreme cold and extreme night, he wouldn't have dared to do this, for fear that the tigress' natal family would cause trouble.
But it's different now, even if the tigress died, it could be blamed on the weather. In the future, even if the family of the tigress finds out, they won't be able to do anything to him. After all, most of the reasons for the relationship between the two are interests.
Thinking of this, the male master's eyes flickered, and he secretly arched his fire: "Wanwan, is Xiaobao crying? You go and have a look, don't starve him. I will do whatever I want to eat, and I can't treat you badly." Baby!"
"Baby? Who are you calling baby, isn't it Jiang Wan? I knew you were dishonest. If I had known, I would have killed her. I hate you!"
After speaking, as if he was not relieved, he picked up the fire stick in his hand and threw it at Jiang Wan's head.
With that fierce posture, he wished to tear Jiang Wan's corpse into thousands of pieces.
The bodyguards stepped forward to stop them. While shoving, he accidentally broke the flower pot on the table, and then trampled the nocturnal grass on the ground.
There was no light in the room, and after a while, Jiang Wan took out the lighter, clicked it, and lit the candle on the table.
Then, everyone was surprised to find that the hostess of 8302 was lying in a pool of blood, dying.
Everyone looked at each other, with expressions on their faces: "Did you kill it?"
No one admits.
Jiang Wan was stunned for a moment, then lay down on the hostess, crying hoarsely: "Sister, why did you fall to your death!"
In fact, his hands fumbled around the opponent's body, touching more than a dozen wounds.
Jiang Wan's heart sank, she raised her head, and said in a jiffy, "Brother Biao, Brother Dawei, tell me, how do you deal with my sister?"
"This...throw it out!"
Jiang Wan's eyes flickered: "Is this okay?"
Brother Biao waved his hand: "What's wrong, we can't let us live with the corpse!"
Jiang Wan nodded: "Then I can only wrong my sister, don't worry, I will take good care of everyone from now on!"
When Song Nuanxia saw this, she stopped reading. As expected, the woman killed herself.
In the dark, others couldn't see who did it, but she saw it clearly. No one present, including Jiang Wan, could escape.
What Song Nuanxia didn't know was that 8302 had scratched the face before throwing the corpse to prevent people from identifying who it was.
That blood flow, it can be called a murder scene.
On the surface, Jiang Wan cried and said I'm sorry, but the viciousness in her eyes could hardly be hidden.
They then tossed the person out of the shadowy bedroom. Come out of sight.
Lu Zhan took everything into his eyes and paid close attention to the condition of the corpse.
Although the snow outside has been falling, the amount of snowfall has shrunk dramatically. The temperature did not drop any further, maintaining around minus seventy-five degrees.
The moment the corpse was thrown out, it was frozen into ice lumps. Duang fell to the ground with a sound, and many people looked through the windows to check the situation.
Unfortunately, it was so dark outside that I couldn't see anything clearly.
In the dead of night, someone shone a flashlight here, and then saw a horrible, female corpse.
The man screamed and almost fainted. He told the news to everyone in the same room, but found that everyone's eyes were shining with excitement.
"What do you want?" the woman asked.
An old man with gray hair and stooped back licked his lips and said in a low tone, "I haven't eaten meat for a long time..."
The woman was terrified, and tried to open her mouth several times, but she still couldn't make a sound.
The others rubbed their fingers, eager to try.
In this way, the corpse outside the window of 8302 was taken away without having passed the night.
Lu Zhan watched coldly, and secretly took note of the faces of those people, ready to look for opportunities.
At the same time, be vigilant and decide to release a big white vigil at night.
Dabai in the space felt a chill, and sneezed more than a dozen times at the lotus pond.
I thought to myself, "Your surname is Lu, you're plotting against me again!"
Lu Zhan chuckled, took a fish from the lake and put it in Dabai's rice bowl to show his comfort.
Dabai tilted his head and groaned: "Get out!"
Lu Zhan rubbed his nose, asked Song Nuanxia for two roast chickens, tore open the package, and shook it in front of Dabai's eyes for a long time, until he was so greedy that he salivated before giving up.
I thought to myself, I don't know what's going on, since this big cat has eaten the food made by Song Nuanxia, ​​he especially likes cooked food, and he doesn't dislike the lack of energy.
Maybe it's seasoning enough? Or, technology and hard work?
Lu Zhan didn't think about it, he hugged Song Nuanxia and chattered.
Song Nuanxia smiled, and patted Lu Zhan on the head as a warning: "If you dare to have any wrong thoughts, I'll snap you off."
Lu Zhan: "..." I dare not, even if I beat him to death, even less if I couldn't beat him to death!
***
On July 15th, at three o'clock in the morning, Song Nuanxia was soundly asleep when she heard Dabai scratching the door.
He hurriedly pushed the man beside him and motioned him to check what was going on outside.
As for myself, I really don't want to get up, it's too cold.
But she was curious, so she released the space ability. It was found that outside the window, there were densely packed people, still skinny, copying guys, and quickly advancing towards Villa No. 8 with fierce eyes.
Song Nuanxia: "..." What's wrong with being a little excited?
Rubbing his fingers, he lifted the quilt out of bed. After a jolt in the cold air, he swiftly wrapped up a thick padded jacket, put on an air nail gun, and tiptoed towards the window.
Lu Zhan glanced at her, the veins on his forehead twitched, he patted Dabai's head, and said to Song Nuanxia, ​​"Do you have a horn, please borrow it!"
Song Nuanxia: "...What do you want to do, shouldn't you start a war quietly?"
Lu Zhan explained: "You count and see how many people are outside. We can't beat four with two fists, so we have to ask our allies for help."
The most important thing is, he can't kill everyone, he's not that crazy.
Song Nuanxia thought about it, so she took out a speaker from the space.
Lu Zhan turned on the switch, and a burst of music sounded inside: "Recycling washing machines, old refrigerators, old TVs..."
Very loud in the still of night.
Lu Zhan: "..."
Quickly adjust the channel, tune to "amplification" and then "hello" twice: "Stop the people in front, I don't care what you are here for, don't call the 8 buildings, or you will bear the consequences."

Chapter 126

A group of people in the distance paused, but soon moved again.
Just now, Lu Zhan used his mental power to see that many people stopped and asked the leader: "Boss, we have been discovered, what should we do now?"
The boss bared his teeth and grinned: "If you find it, you will find it. How can we be afraid of him? Come on, beat him up, kill the man, take the woman away, and share the food.
Why do they live in villas, we squeeze the basement. Why are they delicious and spicy, and we can't get enough of bran and swallowing vegetables? Why do they look like humans, but we have to cannibalize them?
Today, we let them see how powerful we are, let them experience life in the mud, and let them feel our struggles. "
The group of people were instigated by the man's words, and soon lost their minds. One by one raised their arms high, vowing to take down the villa area.
If you want to talk about why they are so confident, of course they were killed in the bloody wind. The apartment building is no more stable than the villa area. As early as a few months ago, open and secret struggles began.
At the beginning, everyone was able to maintain the harmony on the surface, but soon, the dirtyness was brought to the surface.
The food is getting less and less, and the hostility is getting heavier. After eating a few corpses, the leader waved his big hand: "Let's go, we have a lot of people, grab the food!"
Everyone was so hungry that they lost their minds long ago, and were bewitched by such a trick, they agreed.
A group of people were gearing up, and even made a plan-divided into several groups, focusing on conquering the first eight buildings in the townhouse area.
What Lu Zhan saw was the most difficult wave among this group of people.
Seeing that his warning failed to deter those who came, he gave up directly.
Taking the gong from Song Nuanxia's hand, she knocked and shouted: "Wake up, wake up, if you sleep again, the enemy will come home. Those next door, those in front, and those behind, rise up and fight!" "
The loud noise woke up everyone in Building 12. Everyone shuddered and looked outside, but found nothing.
And here, after Lu Zhan reminded, many people were armed, especially 8101 and 8302.
Song Nuanxia saw that the next door was equipped with pistols, so she also took out two, one for herself and one for Lu Zhan.
Of course, it's best not to move the gun, after all, as long as it sees blood, it will either die or be seriously injured.
As for the serious injury, in this night of minus 70 degrees, it will not last for a few minutes. There is no room for survival.
In order not to fight melee with the opponent, Song Nuanxia also melted the ice on the window in advance. Eat a streamer fruit with Lu Zhan and open the window.
The cold air outside rushed into the room in an instant. Although Song Nuanxia's skin was slightly cool, she didn't feel any tingling.
"On the other side, it's too late to leave now. If you get closer, I'll shoot you."
Lu Zhan's warning sounded a bit harsh.
A group of hungry and crazy people on the opposite side did not believe that he had a gun in his hand, and they believed that Lu Zhan was fooling them.
"Don't be afraid, the Dragon Kingdom bans guns, they will be surprised!"
"Exactly! Besides, if they have guns, they must have other supplies too. Meat and rice, I'm so greedy that I'm drooling."
"Yes, brothers, for our bright future, let's go!"
Lu Zhan could not help but fall three black lines on his forehead as he listened to the speeches of the second graders.
Determined that words can't deter him, he directly took the gun and smashed the leader.
The most yelling boss, never thought until his death that this family really has guns!
He did not rest in peace, but his death did not awaken the thugs' reason, but instead bewitched them to become even more excited.
No way, these people have gone crazy. Hungry, tortured, stimulated by blood.
If one person dies, more supplies will be distributed. Even this person will not be wasted.
As for guns, maybe I'm afraid, maybe I'm not. Anyway, there is no other choice, big deal, just die.
Therefore, a group of people roared forward, even faster than before.
Lu Zhan fired several shots one after another, as if turning on some kind of switch, 8101 and 8302 also fired.
There was a commotion at the scene, but soon, this group of people found a way to break the situation.
I saw them erecting their dead compatriots in front of them, because they were hardened by the cold, and they could really block bullets.
Without any scruples, this group of people moved faster.
Song Nuanxia found the gap and took a few headshots, but the formation quickly adjusted, and she could no longer hit the enemy.
Song Nuanxia: "..." Angrily put away the gun, took out the machete, and waited for the enemy to come.
I don't know if this group of people are stupid, knowing that their plan has been seen through, but they are still rushing to seek death.
Think guns are useless, so they have nothing to do? Didn't know that there is another weapon in this world called a knife?
The most important thing is that there is a word called "waiting for a rabbit".
There is another saying, called one knife, one big watermelon.
Song Nuanxia didn't panic at all, and put the things in the house into the space, and then put two folding bathtubs under the window, and a folding swimming pool in the middle of the bedroom.
When the thugs approached, they scrambled to squeeze into the window. With a sinister smile on the corner of Song Nuanxia's mouth, she raised her knife and slashed. Blood splashed everywhere, and her head fell into the bathtub.
Song Nuanxia didn't want to dirty her bedroom, so she released her spatial ability from the very beginning, wrapped the blood in it, and threw it into the tub together.
As for the headless corpse, she dragged it in and threw it into the folding pool beside it.
The people behind don't know the situation of the people in front, so they follow one after another. They died directly one by one.
Song Nuanxia seemed to be a god of killing, and ended more than twenty lives in one night.
Even Lu Zhan. Although the whole scene was clean, it was really scary.
Although 8101 and 8302 were also broken into, because of the large number of bodyguards and high force value, after a fight with weapons, they finally won.
Only other families without weapons and force, relying on the large number of people and refusing to accept their fate, fought desperately with these desperadoes, and their bodies were constantly wounded.
As for the result, we can only resign ourselves to fate.
The thugs outside never heard the shout of victory, and gradually began to retreat.
But will Song Nuanxia let them make a comeback? Won't! Just as he was about to jump out to have a massacre, he realized that his foot was light and he was floating up.
No, not just herself, as if the whole world lost gravity and floated. Including the head and blood in the folding bathtub, and the headless corpse in the folding swimming pool.
Song Nuanxia immediately sealed it with mental power, but felt uneasy, and directly put it into the space.
Although it was thrown into a corner that is not commonly used and where building materials are placed, it is still disgusting. As for the corpse, she was the first to recover it.
However, it seemed that she didn't have much energy to think about these things, because Song Nuanxia had already floated to the roof. It seems that there is still a force pushing upwards. If it is not blocked by the roof, she is afraid that she will float into outer space.

Chapter 127

The same is true for Lu Zhan next to him, floating on the roof with a shocked face, but still trying to move to his side.
Neither of them opened their mouths. After holding hands, they diffused their spiritual power and spatial ability to observe the neighbors next door and the outdoors.
I saw the two families next to them, regardless of the living or the dead, our own or the enemy, all floating up, showing a state of weightlessness.
Even the furniture placed at home and the weapons in their hands were no exception, and they kept floating upwards.
There were no people outside the window, and when I looked up with mental strength, I saw that the group of thugs had already floated to an altitude of 20 to 30 meters, and they were still going on.
Lu Zhan couldn't help but rejoice that Xia Xia moved slowly and couldn't jump out of the window. Fortunately, the furniture was put into the space in advance, and no accidental injuries were caused.
Think things will end here? Oh, I think too much. Just as Song Nuanxia was about to speak, her face turned red and she had difficulty breathing.
Lu Zhan, too, was flustered for a while. But I quickly realized that this is, lack of oxygen!
He hurriedly adjusted a little air from the space, lingering around his and Song Nuanxia's noses.
The condition of the two quickly eased, but the next door, and the next door next door, looked pained, as if they were suffocating.
It is said that some people hold their breath for up to 15 minutes. But most people are ordinary people, and they will die in a minute or two.
Song Nuanxia was anxious in her heart, but there was nothing she could do.
After two minutes, the oxygen was restored.
Lu Zhan stopped the output, and Song Nuanxia breathed the revived oxygen, feeling different from before.
But what was different, she couldn't tell. Helpless, he could only remain silent, waiting for the gravity to recover.
As soon as I thought about it, I saw my body fall down with a crash. That speed is called free fall.
Song Nuanxia was taken aback and yelled unconsciously.
The neighbors around did not give up too much, and their panic could be heard through the wall.
Fortunately, Song Nuanxia reacted quickly, released the air mattress before landing, and fell heavily on it with Lu Zhan, even bouncing.
Song Nuanxia felt that she was thrown and her head was in a daze. After lying on the mattress for a long time, I finally recovered.
Then, listening to the howling ghosts and wolves outside, wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.
Putting the mattress back into the space, I was about to go downstairs to see the situation in other rooms, when I suddenly remembered: "Where's Dabai?"
"I just took it into the space!" Lu Zhan said.
Although the mutated white tiger has a strong deterrent effect, but there are many people outside, if someone is released and the news spreads, it may cause trouble.
It's okay for private ones, it's a big deal to get rid of it.
But what about the official, if the official wants to study the direction of animal mutation, can he and Xia Xia still put the official people down?
But it is absolutely impossible to give up on Dabai. In Lu Zhan's heart, it was not an ordinary animal, but a partner who had fought side by side with him.
Therefore, after measuring the combat effectiveness of himself and Song Nuanxia, ​​Lu Zhan decisively took Dabaimiao into the space to prevent the problem from happening at the root.
Song Nuanxia nodded, and strode to the greenhouse. The flower room was in a mess, not only the glass roof was covered with soil stains, but the floor was also full of broken flowerpots and folded bathtubs.
Song Nuanxia took a deep breath, and cleaned up the traces with a flashlight. Put the intact flower pots and soil into the space, and then wipe off the dust on the ground with a rag.
After that, I went downstairs with Lu Zhan and put the furniture that was still in good condition in the room into the space. As for the broken glass and plastic, pile them up directly and throw them away together afterwards.
Because of the large area, Song Nuanxia worked hard for two hours before cleaning up the villa. At this time, the house was clean, except for those mounted on the walls and the ground, the rest were taken into the space.
It really fills up the space, Song Nuanxia feels that the inside is solid and can only store some air.
Wait, no, there is still a lot of garbage in the space that needs to be dealt with. When you throw it away, you can free up a few cubic meters of space.
Song Nuanxia came to the third floor, breathing in the cold air, feeling pain in the brain.
In this fucking end of the world, in addition to extreme cold and extreme night, weightlessness and hypoxia buffs are superimposed, which can be called quadruple damage.
But what can she do, she can only accept it. Human beings cannot compete with nature, and at this moment, it is fully reflected.
Extend the spatial ability to the next door, and want to see what they think. It turned out that at 8302, Jiang Wan sat paralyzed on the ground, holding a small body and crying miserably.
It turned out that it was the end of the battle, weightlessness and hypoxia that caused the baby to die.
Jiang Wan didn't understand why she was struggling for so long. She has paid so much, why can't she even keep a child.
That's right, you just can't keep it.
Although she didn't invite a doctor, she could feel that the delivery was not very smooth, and because of the weather, she was infected with a lot of cold air.
According to the saying before the end of the world, she was afraid that her body would be injured, and it would be difficult for her to have children in the future.
The expressions of the others were not very good either.
Victory was originally an extremely pleasant thing, but the weightlessness and lack of oxygen made them realize that the end of the world is not as simple as they imagined.
Even if they have materials and force, they can't guarantee that they can survive to the end.
"Okay, don't cry, Xiaobao has already gone, let's find a good place to bury him and start a new life."
Jiang Wan wanted to make trouble, but she didn't dare. The environment is so bad, she is a woman, and she can't compete with several big men. If she was kicked out, if she was used as a tool by them, how would she live?
Therefore, even if you are sad, you have to restrain your emotions. Clean the house and cook by the way. Highlight the value as much as possible.
Song Nuanxia sighed, and moved the space ability to 8202. The situation here is more chaotic, and the casualties are more serious.
It was a group of ordinary people who were invaded by thugs, and many people were injured when they rose up to resist.
The smart ones immediately took the Liuguang pill and the special wound medicine, and those who reacted slower could only let the wound bleed.
Originally, I wanted to deal with it afterwards, but the weightlessness and hypoxia were fierce, and there was no distinction between the enemy and the enemy. No matter who it was, they all floated to the roof. Before they could figure out what was going on, they were smashed by the weapons in their hands and the furniture at home.
Many people were injured and vomited blood directly. But they can bear it. Until they fell from a high altitude, many people couldn't help but burped. There are also a few people who went into shock and were rescued by artificial respiration.

8202 There was a clever and ruthless man who took advantage of everyone's blank look around and killed the intruders with a knife. Now the whole house is like a murder scene, ugly and smelly.
Song Nuanxia sighed once again, this is the end of the world!
Even if she informed the official news of the end of the world in advance, even if the official has made sufficient preparations from the beginning, even if the guards have maintained social order, but due to various natural disasters, human beings will eventually wield the butcher knife to their compatriots.
This is the first war between people.

Chapter 128

After a long silence, I took out the broom and mop to clean the bedroom, drank a bowl of warm mutton soup with Lu Zhan, and then went out.
The garbage in the space had to be dealt with, and the thugs outside the window had to be dealt with, as well as Chen Shu, Lu Zhan was afraid that something would happen to him.
Just like that, the two went out. Climbed out of the window.
There is nothing at home, so I am not afraid of being stolen. But Song Nuanxia asked others to go in, so she asked Lu Zhan to release Dabai and help watch the house.
The price was a pot of braised fish, Song Nuanxia didn't care much about it.
The young couple walked hand in hand on the compacted snow surface, although not very slippery, they still walked cautiously.
Every few steps, you will meet someone.
After Song Nuanxia suppressed the opponent's hands and feet with her spatial ability, she used her fingers to probe the opponent's breath, and then the arteries.
If the person is confirmed to be dead, they are dragged together. After a pass operation, it was found that no one survived.
Unable to explain how she felt, Song Nuanxia used the cover of darkness to throw out the human heads and headless corpses in the space and pile them into a pile.
Then he took some gasoline from the space and sprinkled it on, exchanged a glance with Lu Zhan, and threw the lighter towards the crowd.
With a bang, the fire ignited. Illuminate the nearby villa area.
Many people leaned over the windows to check, and they shuddered quietly after seeing Song Nuanxia's movements.
How fierce, dare to face the dripping blood, and even destroy the corpse with no expression, is she not afraid of being held accountable by the authorities?
Song Nuanxia is really not afraid, because she didn't do anything wrong.
Then again, if she was really troubled by the authorities for no reason, Song Nuanxia would not be a vegetarian.
It's a big deal, and we will die together. Or, find a corner to hide. Anyway, if you have space and supplies, you can live no matter what.
Of course, there are also bold ones. Looking at the flames outside the window, after thinking for a while, he dragged the corpse out of the house and burned it by the way.
For example, Boss Li and his head of bodyguards, Jiang Wan and the men from 8302.
There were also some people whom Song Nuanxia couldn't name, all of whom were both defensive and trusting.
"Just now, thank you Mr. Lu for reminding me, otherwise we might..."
Everyone dare not think, if there is no trumpet, if there is no gong, they will die in their sleep.
Lu Zhan nodded, and said with a blank expression: "This time is not peaceful, usually stay alert, and try to arrange people to be on duty at night."
Everyone's hearts were heavy, and after a long time, someone asked: "Mr. Lu, just now, was it weightless?"
Lu Zhan didn't know if it was true, so he said vaguely, "Maybe. Try not to go out during this time. I believe the official will have news soon."
Many people were pessimistic: "Will it happen? I haven't seen anyone take care of such a big event tonight."
But Lu Zhan was very firm: "Yes, I will. They may be caught up in something, and they will come later."
Everyone's faces illuminated by the fire showed a little more emotion, they looked at each other and chose to go home.
Tonight is bound to be a sleepless night. Whether you are afraid of killing and natural disasters, or feel that you have escaped from the dead.
After Song Nuanxia and the others left, they looked up at the sky. It's a pity that under the light of the fire, nothing can be seen clearly.
So, before the group of corpses were burned, they left with Lu Zhan.
Go to the dark place, use the space ability to investigate, and make sure there is no one around, then look up and look up at the starry sky again.
As a result, it was black, and it was still black, without any other brilliance.
After walking a further distance, Song Nuanxia heard ghosts crying and wolves howling in the room.
Release the space ability to investigate, and found that someone is eating human flesh raw. The one who gnawed was still a living person!
Song Nuanxia couldn't bear it, imagined a knife in the domain covered by the space ability, wiped it on the man's neck, and snapped it off.
The scene was silent for a moment, and then screams broke out. I can't tell if I was scared or scared.
Song Nuanxia shrugged and ignored it. Ignore the dead bodies on the ground and come to 1101.
The door of the house in 1101 was wide open, and there were bloodstains from inside to outside.
Song Nuanxia's heart skipped a beat, and she pulled Lu Zhan forward to investigate, only to find Chen Shu and other little soldiers sitting on the ground weakly, dripping with blood.
There was even a weak breath, as if the wind would blow and he would die.
Lu Zhan didn't care about hiding his secrets, so he quickly took out the red hairy mushrooms and fed them in one by one.
Chen Shu's eyes widened in surprise, and he asked, "Where did you come from? Are you still hiding something?"
Lu Zhan chuckled: "If you go out for a while, can you not think about yourself? Besides, if we hadn't proposed that piece of red hair mushroom, the leaders might not have taken it seriously."
Chen Shu thought about it too, and felt that he was too disciplined before and didn't know how to be flexible.
After regaining some strength, he got up and checked the one who was the most seriously injured. Seeing that his face was ruddy, he was relieved.
Immediately, he took out the Liuguang pill and fed it to him, fearing that this person would suffer from frostbite if he was not healed.
"Tell me, what's going on. Even if the weather is abnormal like this, there won't be any news from above!"
Chen Shu spread his hands: "There is really no news. I applied for support some time ago, and the above said that they would send someone, but there was no sign of anyone. Later, the guards at other resettlement points said that maybe..."
Chen Shu was very embarrassed: "The higher ups are playing games."
Lu Zhan punched the wall with his fist, and uttered a rare swear word: "Grandma's!"
They don't know what will happen tomorrow, so they will fight for power and profit. Can you rest assured of the righteousness of mankind?
Take a deep breath, suppress your temper and discuss what just happened with the other party. Chen Shu said that there was nothing he could do. After all, lack of food was the biggest problem.
"Also, compared to starvation, I think the new crisis may be more terrifying."
Lu Zhan's eyes flickered, but he didn't answer.
"It's okay to be weightless, just tie yourself to a building. But just now, I felt it, the feeling of suffocation. If I hadn't been trained, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to hold on for two minutes."
Song Nuanxia deeply agrees with this.
"The question now is whether the lack of oxygen happens just once, or regularly, or irregularly. We can't sit still, but it's freezing outside, where can we find oxygen tanks and oxygen-generating equipment?"
Lu Zhan touched his chin: "The hospital has an oxygen generator, but it rained heavily a while ago, even if the equipment has not been moved, it is still frozen in the snow now."
"What about the oxygen tank?"
Lu Zhan hesitated. There are many such things in Song Nuanxia's space. It can be taken out for no reason, which is somewhat inappropriate.
In addition, Jiangcheng is not close to the sea, so what kind of store will store oxygen tanks, it's just crazy!
He shook his head with a frown, expressing that he was helpless.
On the contrary, Song Nuanxia thought about it and said, "There are so many people in our community, there should be a lot of talents in chemistry. Not to mention anything else, just make an ionization oxygen generator."
What Song Nuanxia said made Chen Shu's eyes light up, and he waved his hand to ask the guards to invite someone.
As for today's riot, just leave it behind.

Chapter 129

There is no other reason, just fewer people.
Besides, what's going on now? If it is handled according to the pre-apocalyptic standards, then most people in Shangjia Mansion will have to step on sewing machines.
Forget it, let's talk about other things when the above is stable and the support arrives.
Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan stayed here for a while, then went back.
It was only when I came out of 1101 that I realized that the snowflakes in the sky had stopped. Even the wind is almost non-existent.
The two looked at each other, and even though they couldn't see anything in the dark, they could sense each other's emotions from their hands clasped tightly.
Maybe, a new disaster has begun, and the old one is slowly coming to an end?
Song Nuanxia didn't understand, frowned, and strolled on the path in the villa area.
Of course, he didn't dare to relax his vigilance, and always shrouded the five-meter radius in the space ability.
The previous attempts made her realize that in addition to storing and controlling objects in the air, the ability of space can also be transformed into a weapon.
The legendary domain, space blade, two-dimensionalization... It can even extract the air in the domain. Both are extremely lethal.
The temperature outside remained at minus seventy degrees. But the two people who had eaten the streamer fruit did not feel the severe cold at all.
After letting it out for half an hour, the two went back. Lock the windows and take Dabai into the space.
After smelling it, there was no smell of blood. Song Nuanxia released the double bed, bedding, and stove, which was well lit with coal.
Feeling that the indoor temperature had risen, Song Nuanxia went to bed with a warm water bag in her arms. After this night of tossing, there should be no one who would not open their eyes and call 8301 again.
Lu Zhan was also tired, but he still couldn't sleep. I kept comparing the other world and the present in my mind, and found that no matter what time it is, human beings are extremely complex creatures. Even if life and death are at stake, the struggle cannot be forgotten.
Perhaps, for them, the fight is not for rights, but for resources and lives.
Time passed by little by little, and it was not until a few hours later that he became slightly sleepy. Lu Zhan closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep. The whole state was exactly the same as in the zombie-infested world.
In the evening, Song Nuanxia had just finished dinner when she realized something was wrong. Why is the body getting lighter and lighter, and is floating upwards again?
The tableware has not been confiscated, and it will fall off after a while, so it must not be broken?
The same goes for the stove, it's okay when it floats up, but when it falls down, it won't be splashed with charcoal fire?
If she was not careful, she and Lu Zhan would be injured and disfigured.
Song Nuan Xia gave a shiver, and skillfully put the things into the space. Then wait for gravity to return.
I thought it would be very fast, but this time, the weightlessness lasted for almost five minutes.
The imaginary lack of oxygen did not happen, Song Nuanxia leaned against the ceiling and experienced the feeling of flying freely.
Just as she was floating around and feeling refreshed, gravity returned, and Song Nuanxia opened her eyes wide and fell onto the air mattress again.
"Emma, ​​you fell to my death!"
Song Nuanxia rubbed her sore butt, thankful that she had escaped again. Just as I was about to take out the stove, someone grabbed the throat of fate again.
"Help, help..." Song Nuanxia wanted to shout, but she couldn't at all.
He took out an oxygen cylinder from the space, but in a state of suffocation, he couldn't concentrate at all, so he read the instructions for use.
I was a little annoyed why I didn't prepare in advance, probably because I trusted Lu Zhan?
Of course, Lu Zhan did not disappoint her. He quickly circled the person into his arms and drew a breath of air from the space to ease the situation of the two of them.
It took a full five minutes for the world to return to normal. Song Nuanxia breathed in the revived air, feeling stronger than ever before.
Next door, and the next door next door, there were people who didn't make it through. There was a howling sound, and what was more, it was the despair of life.
Song Nuanxia opened the window, took out the loudspeaker, and yelled outside: "It may be in shock, give the lifeless person CPR, maybe it can be saved."
Many people woke up like a dream and took action one after another.
That's right, those who fell into the water and had myocardial infarction in the past, couldn't all be rescued through first aid?
That is, everyone has not received professional training, and there are great differences in movements. But even so, most people were saved.
Those who recovered their lives, while being grateful to Dade, came to help one after another. Those who unfortunately lost their lives could only stop in this cold winter.
As for the corpse, everyone's eyes flickered, and they finally chose "waste utilization".
Although they were not mad enough to be eaten as food, they were thrown into the fire as a kind of fuel.
Some are unkind, but life matters. These people comforted themselves and treated it as cremation, which was better than being eaten by some people.
Song Nuanxia ignored them, after a while, she was ready to rest. Out of the corner of the eye, he caught sight of the thermometer hanging outside the window, and was surprised to find that the temperature had actually risen.
Minus 65°C. Although it is not high, it is much warmer than the previous few days. No wonder, I just took a sip of the diluted streamer fruit juice today, but I didn't feel cold.
After telling Lu Zhan the good news, he was excited for a long time before slowly falling asleep.
For the next few days, there will be one or two times of weightlessness every day, and there will be five to ten minutes of oxygen deprivation.
Everyone gradually got used to this rhythm, but more and more people died because of their poor health and insufficient lung capacity.
The team stationed in the community did find talents in chemistry, and also made a few simple oxygen-generating equipment.
But before these devices were put to use, they were tossed to pieces by gravity.
It was only after finding a rope to fix it that I managed to collect some oxygen. However, due to the limited production, only a very small number of people survived by relying on the oxygen in the plastic bottle.
Song Nuanxia didn't join in the fun, firstly, there was an oxygen tank in the space, and she didn't lack it. The second is that Lu Zhan is by her side, and every time she can draw out the gas with energy in the space for her to breathe. Over time, her spatial ability has been enhanced.
Of course, there is a saying that it is not extremely peaceful. Every oxygen resuscitation, the first few seconds, contains a special energy.
This kind of energy can enhance physical fitness, and the most obvious manifestation is that people can endure the hypoxic environment for longer and longer.
Those who discovered this phenomenon had extremely complicated emotions. Although I have benefited, the compatriots who get along day and night will never come back.
Time continued, and it was the end of December in a blink of an eye. It's the end of the year again, this time, Song Nuanxia didn't do anything delicious. Simply eat some steamed stuffed buns, and it will be Chinese New Year.
I didn't sleep soundly at night, afraid that the sudden loss of gravity would scare me. However, until New Year's Day, everything was normal.
Song Nuanxia didn't naively think that the disaster was over, she just felt that this was the calm before the storm.
Sure enough, at twelve o'clock in the noon, the oxygen in the whole world was pulled away in an instant, and no one knew where it went.
After this period of experience, most people have been able to deal with it proficiently. Take out the oxygen collected on weekdays, and when you can't hold on, take a breath.

Chapter 130

However, the degree of hypoxia this time exceeded everyone's expectations. It seemed to be aimed at the destruction of human beings, and it lasted for two hours.
Two hours! Without external help, who can survive except the gods?
Another way of thinking, even if humans survived, what about other creatures? Those small animals that have escaped extreme heat, heavy rain, insect plagues, extreme cold, extreme night, and even weightlessness must not be wiped out?
But these are not issues that should be considered now.
Song Nuanxia breathed the energy-laden air and felt comfortable all over. However, the oxygen failed to recover for a long time, and a trace of worry appeared on his face.
Lu Zhan patted her hand lightly: "It's okay, don't worry."
Song Nuanxia nodded, but found that his face was a little pale. Xu Shi pulled out the air in the space, which had a certain influence on him.
Quickly took out the oxygen tank, inhaled oxygen according to the instructions, and motioned to Lu Zhan: "It's okay, don't hurt yourself."
Lu Zhan smiled slightly, and stopped the act of supplying oxygen to death.
Putting on an oxygen mask of the same style, he probed his consciousness into the space, and found that many fish and shrimps in the pond had already rolled their eyes.
Sighing, she told Song Nuanxia about her predicament. Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes, took out a dozen oxygen cylinders, and let Lu Zhan figure it out.
Lu Zhan put the oxygen cylinder into the space, opened the valve, and released it into the air. There are also ponds that directly use machines to infuse oxygen to alleviate the lack of oxygen in fish and shrimp.
After ten minutes, the fish and shrimp slowed down. Song Nuanxia buried her head on Lu Zhan's shoulder, feeling very sad.
There is an oxygen tank in her space, but she dare not take it out. I am afraid of being noticed by others, and I am even more afraid that there will be a longer period of hypoxia in the future.
Moreover, the amount of oxygen in the space is a drop in the bucket for the huge Jiangcheng. She couldn't even save the members of Shang Jia Mansion, let alone others.
Fearing the end of the disaster, seeing the dead bodies of acquaintances. Song Nuanxia felt pain in her heart, but she didn't dare to show it.
Sitting quietly at home, it was not until two hours later that I noticed the movement of the neighbors around me, and then I took off the oxygen mask and breathed the resuscitated air.
I found that the air this time not only contains energy that nourishes the body, but is even warm.
Song Nuanxia took a flashlight to look at the thermometer outside the window, hey, minus 40°C. Another upgrade. It seems that the extreme cold is really going to pass.
From minus 40°C to normal temperature, there is still a large range. Song Nuanxia didn't know if there would be another long-term lack of oxygen.
If she comes, she can survive, but others may not.
Sure enough, as soon as I sorted out my emotions on my side, noisy voices erupted around me.
No one cared about the rise in temperature. Survivors showed sadness and struggled to survive one after another, but lost their compatriots in this new year.
It's a dark, bleak, miserable, life-and-death, New Year.
Song Nuanxia didn't go to count how many people lost this time, but she knew that it must be quite a lot.
Close your eyes and don't think about those. He took out the cream cake and ate a couple of bites, soothing her uneasiness with sweets.
Time passed by, and soon, it was evening. Song Nuanxia was surprised to find that the sky outside was actually darker than at noon.
Looks like it's dawn!
To celebrate, he and Lu Zhan each had a fried chicken leg and a bowl of seafood porridge.
After eating beautifully, I was about to go to bed when the feeling of weightlessness struck again.
Song Nuanxia stayed on the roof for half an hour, then fell onto the air mattress expressionlessly.
After training for so long, she has already mastered the technique of falling from high altitude.
Even if there's no cushion underneath... oh no, there needs to be something cushioned underneath.
It can only be said that after hard work, I will no longer throw myself dizzy. Lie down for a while, and you will regain your energy.
Then skillfully took out the stove, lit the charcoal fire, and waited for the temperature to rise before going to bed.
The next day, Song Nuanxia just woke up. It turned out that the day was a little brighter. It's like, like the sky around five o'clock on a winter night, you can already see dark blue.
Song Nuanxia likes this color very much, it is thick and gorgeous. It will be even more beautiful if there are a few stars on the top.
Unfortunately, all this is just fantasy. Except for the sky getting a little brighter, nothing has changed.
However, it was such a change that brought great hope to people immersed in despair.
Withdrawing his thoughts, he added a few pieces of charcoal to the stove. Take out the pickled fish from the space, and eat it with Lu Zhan with steamed buns.
Just after eating, I heard gongs and drums outside.
Song Nuanxia waved her hand, put away her things, went to the window to have a look, and found a group of people coming outside.
The first reaction is that there is an enemy attack, holding weapons in both hands and preparing to fight. ωωw..net
But take a closer look, hey, the official team is really long overdue!
At the beginning was a snowmobile covered with colorful lights, on which sat a man in a green uniform.
The man has sharp brows and eyes, and a tall and straight figure. From a distance, one can feel the righteousness of his body.
After that some snowmobiles, plus transport boxes. It seems that what is being pulled is supplies. On both sides, armed guards escorted them on roller skates.
The group of people was neither fast nor slow, and stood still tens of meters away from Building 8: "Hi everyone, we are the official rescue team, and we are here to count the casualties and distribute some relief supplies."
Everyone: "..."
Leng Leng couldn't believe it.
How long has there been no official news, and they thought they were abandoned.
Why didn't the official people come earlier? If they came earlier, the compatriots around them wouldn't suffer so many casualties!
Song Nuanxia also remained silent. At this moment, she thought a lot.
Perhaps, there are really some insurmountable difficulties that have caused the delay in rescue.
Perhaps, because the future of human beings is uncertain, the government decided to obey the destiny and compete for natural selection, leaving only a wave of highly competitive ones to divide up the limited supplies.
Maybe, maybe nothing, maybe, it's just that they are soft-spoken and easily overlooked.
Song Nuanxia hadn't figured it out yet, when she saw the official people divided into several teams and came to knock on the door.
She didn't say anything, she took a warm water bag to melt the ice on the window, and invited people in politely.
The visitor looked clear, scanned the bedroom environment, and nodded to the two: "Name, age... report it!"
They were all routine questions, and Song Nuanxia answered them one by one without hiding anything.
"Seeing that you two look good, you shouldn't be hungry during this time?"
This is an interesting question, is it yes or no? If there is, it is to admit that you have surplus food. The answer is no, then how did he survive until now.
Song Nuanxia smiled and said, "Fortunately, before the end of the world, I listened to the official advice and stockpiled some food. After the end of the world, taking advantage of the stable environment, I planted a lot of food and vegetables, and dried them for storage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 84 6
Apocalyptic natural disaster, the heroine takes space to hoard goods and abuse scum 末世天灾,女主带空间囤货虐渣 Author: I am so poor that I can't afford three mea...
10K 103 9
Apocalyptic rebirth young couple Author: Long Zhi Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-02-26 Latest: Chapter 77 Final [COMPLETED]...
445K 24.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
50.5K 951 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...