After stocking up on supplies...

By CNovel_Reader

After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocaly... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-161

Chapter 71-80

775 11 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 71

Song Nuanxia hurriedly stopped, blushing, with excitement and joy, picked up the electric mosquito swatter again, and walked back while swatting.
Lu Zhan followed her, bending over to pick up locusts. The corners of the mouth are slightly raised, which is obviously a good mood.
It didn't take long for the two of them to return to Building 8. Boss Li led the bodyguards to work in full swing, with more than a dozen sacks neatly placed beside him. It made people jealous, but they didn't dare to grab it. Full of deterrence!
"Hey, Xiao Song, where have you guys been? Why didn't you catch the locust? This thing is easy to catch, let me tell you..."
Boss Li said a lot, and didn't give the two of them a chance to speak.
After showing off his harvest, he patted one of the sacks and said righteously: "It's really not possible, this bag is for you!"
Song Nuanxia was a little moved, but still shook her head with a smile: "Yes, yes, we have a good harvest, and we have already exchanged electronic coins."
"Ah, so early?"
"Well, there are fewer people now, so you won't have to wait in line for a while." Song Nuanxia said in a low voice, fearing that people around would hear it, so she ran to 1101.
Boss Li was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly called the head of the bodyguard to come over and take people to exchange. He also smiled and thanked Song Nuanxia for the reminder.
Song Nuanxia waved her hand, not paying much attention. Playing with an electric mosquito swatter while culling mutant locusts, everyone in 8202's eyes turned red.
"What kind of people don't earn electronic money well. It seems that they have a lot at home!"
When Song Nuanxia heard it, she kicked the stone at her feet and hit the opponent hard on the mouth. The man was tearful, covered his mouth and looked around, completely ignoring the little girl.
Song Nuanxia doesn't care, she is not a soft persimmon, she is too lazy to care about it, but it is very annoying over and over again, so it is better to teach her a lesson.
I just don't know if I can let the other party remember.
Pulling Lu Zhan to continue catching insects, he found that there were fewer and fewer insects. Many of them just flew here and flew away without stopping.
Song Nuanxia: "..." What's the situation, the bugs won't eat or drink? Without stopping, they have the strength to fly to the next city?
These questions are destined not to be answered, the little girl can only seize the last chance and try her best to cull them.
She moved very quickly, and in just over half an hour, she caught a sack of mutated locusts, all of which were still alive. This efficiency is much better than some crooked mouths.
Seeing that the sun was about to rise, Song Nuanxia decisively decided to end the operation. Tie the mouth of the sack, and carry it to 1101 with Lu Zhan, but at this time, there is already a long queue here.
Song Nuanxia was a little irritable, took out her phone and looked at it, it was four fifty-five.
"I can't wait any longer, the sun will come out soon." After speaking, he pulled Lu Zhan home without any hesitation.
When the others saw it, they were a little flustered. But they were not as courageous as Song Nuanxia, ​​they were stuck in a dilemma.
At this moment, Chen Shu came back. He brought a team of people and killed an unknown number of mutated locusts.
They are different from ordinary people, they mainly focus on extermination. As soon as he made a move, he set fire and sprayed medicine, and directly wiped out the locust group.
So ah, the truck bed smells alluring. It's a pity that it is mixed with medicine and cannot be eaten. Not even composting.
It gave some clever people a way out. They saw that 1101 could not exchange all the electronic coins before dawn, so they went back ruthlessly.
Chen Shu went outside to appease the big guys, and then went in.
Ask the little soldier what he has gained tonight, and just as he was about to say something, the phone rang.
Chen Shu quickly picked it up: "Hi, hello. Yes! Really? Well, great, thank you!"
Hanging up the phone, picked up the big speaker on the table, came out and said to everyone: "I just received a call from the Kyoto Research Institute. This time, the mutant locusts are green and non-toxic and edible, and the earthy yellow ones are edible after processing.
Residents can choose by themselves to exchange the mutated locusts into electronic coins, or roast them and eat them. The sun is about to rise, those who cannot complete the exchange before 5:30, go home first, and continue in the evening. "
"Captain Chen, what should I do if this bug gets bored?"
"It's okay, let's buy it at the original price, don't worry." Seeing that the line was a bit long, Chen Shu cut it off in the middle: "The ones behind don't need to line up, go home first. It won't hurt the skin when the sun comes out."
Although those at the back of the team were a little unhappy, they also knew that there was no need to stand still. They asked one by one, and after confirming that the officials would not refuse to accept their locusts, they went home.
It's just a hassle to move around. I was already wearing thick clothes in the high temperature, and when I got home, I was sweating a few catties.
And Song Nuanxia has been sitting on the sofa for a long time. Even if her physique improved, she couldn't bear the high temperature for a long time. Being wrapped up, she almost pouted, but she came back and took a shower before she recovered.
It's just that her face is a little pale, but she is in good spirits. Lu Zhan knew that this was the excitement of discovering a new world.
"Baby, how do you feel?"
"Great! Lu Zhan, did I activate my ability?"
"It should be!" To be honest, Lu Zhan is not very sure, because Song Nuanxia's ability fluctuations are very slight, almost none. But it doesn't matter, just slowly repair the chain. It's just that this world seems to be suppressed.
Song Nuanxia didn't think about it so much, and sat on the sofa to try out her new ability. After experimenting, I found that I can store items within half a meter in the air, but there are restrictions on size and weight.
Song Nuanxia was not discouraged, and happily shared the results with Lu Zhan. Lu Zhan reached out to touch her eyebrows, and after a long time, he kissed her bright red lips.
Then he left, cut a plate of mangoes for Song Nuanxia, ​​and watched her eat them before sending him back to the basement to sleep.
As for the locusts in the sack, neither of them cared. Throw them to the corner at will, let them squeeze and struggle.
Time passed by, and soon, it was mid-morning. Song Nuanxia opened her sleepy eyes and slowly got up. Seeing that Lu Zhan hadn't woken up yet, he ate the rest of the mango and took out his phone to browse Langbo.
The most popular thing on Langbo is crying about the mutated locust plague. The densely packed locusts attacked, and before they could react, they were gnawed on the green grass and trees.
Although there are not many plants alive because of the high temperature, when the locusts come, they will be wiped out, and there will be bareness everywhere!
Some people also said: "Didn't the official notify in advance? We have all received the news!"
The administrator in charge of monitoring public opinion saw this message and hurriedly replied: "The official notified the mutated locust as soon as it was discovered, but the swarm was too large and the migration speed was too fast. The official notification time, The location may vary."
Think about it, everyone, it makes sense. That thing is a bug, how could it act according to human thoughts. It can only be said as much as possible, try to notify in a timely manner, try to improve efficiency, and minimize losses.
After analysis, Song Nuanxia also understood why the locusts came earlier than the official notification time. Speaking of it, it was a bit dumbfounding!

Chapter 72

What's the situation? It is said that all the members of the city who were notified of the locust attack were preparing for battle, and culled them one by one like crazy. The locusts were so scared that they rushed to the next city without even having enough food.
The mutated locusts wanted to regain their strength, but found that the next city was even crazier, and they lost their temper after killing them.
Therefore, the smaller the migration density, the faster the migration speed. If we go to another two or three cities, I am afraid that it will not be able to form a scale!
The mutated locusts came fiercely and fled in a hurry, just like a joke. People gongs and drums to celebrate their victory again!
Do you want to say if anyone died in the locust plague? Of course there are, but not many. With official reminders, most people have made preparations in advance. It is safe to kill the locusts before their mouthparts tear the clothes.
Song Nuanxia watched intently, and was shocked when she found an arm around her waist.
But he quickly realized that he turned to look at Lu Zhan.
Seeing the man's bright eyes, the little girl curled up her mouth, bent over and pecked his lips: "Wake up, are you hungry? Do you want to get up and eat something?"
Lu Zhan said "hmm", his voice was hoarse, wanting and teasing. He reached out and hugged Song Nuanxia to him, and kissed him for a while before getting up to tidy up.
The two came to the third floor, and as soon as they entered the garden terrace, they could feel the scorching heat in the air. He reached out to turn on the electric fan, and put a bucket of ice in front of the fan. After feeling that the indoor temperature was a little lower, he observed the small vegetable seedlings in the pot.
Well, it looks good and can be harvested. It seems that it should be able to weigh several tens of kilograms.
Song Nuanxia turned around and came back. Seeing that Lu Zhan turned the "aluminum pan" over, he went to the first floor and took out a dozen dying green bugs from the sack.
Song Nuanxia threw the bugs into the water, squashed them off, and took them to the garden terrace to dry.
Lu Zhan saw it, and asked with a smile, "Do you really plan to eat?"
Song Nuanxia nodded: "Try it! Didn't the officials say it's not poisonous!"
Lu Zhan has no objection. In another world, he has never eaten worms. Although the stuff looks disgusting, it has high protein content, and it can be regarded as a supplement for custard. I'm just a little worried that the little girl won't get used to it.
Song Nuanxia laughed out loud after hearing this.
I thought to myself, it's just bugs, I haven't eaten anything in my previous life. When a person is extremely hungry, even a piece of earthworm is delicious. If it weren't for the official vigilance, they would probably eat human flesh raw!
But in the end, there are too many scruples. It is safer to put the bugs in the space for a moment, and then release them.
Seeing that the pot was hot, Song Nuanxia brushed a layer of oil into it. When the pot is smoking, put a dozen or so green locusts into it and fry them raw. There was a sizzling sound on the garden terrace in an instant, and a strong fragrance came out.
Seeing this, the little girl hurriedly took a video and posted it in the group. Because the angle was chosen well, it instantly attracted everyone to comment and like it.
[Xiaoxiao7402: There is a silver-white aluminum pot in the green garden, and a dozen green locusts in the pot are slowly changing color. Wow, it smells so good! Is this really a bug? I'm afraid it's not a delicacy! 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: I think so too! Emma, ​​what do you think I'm doing so fast, why don't you save some to go home and eat? 】
[Su Hongan 5201: I am one of the slow ones! When Captain Chen let the night pass, he almost exploded with anger. Now it seems that stupid people have stupid blessings! Hey, I'll try it now, how does the green locust taste like! 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: Locusts can be eaten, have you never eaten them before? 】
After finishing speaking, he sent out his own locust strings.
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: It was grilled earlier, it's better than pork! hey-hey! 】
Everyone looked at Zhao Wanwan's picture of charred locust skewers, and fell silent again. You said why people can think of it, but you can't.
[Kong Yan6502: That's all, all right, don't talk, I'll try it now! 】
After finishing speaking, he quit the group chat and went to toss with bugs. No gas, no water, no electricity, it's nothing, it can't stop the heart of foodie.
Kong Yan wandered around the villa and found a small alcohol stove. There are more than ten yuan of solid alcohol stored in the basement, which was originally used for emergency, but now I can't control it, he wants to eat meat.
Go out with the alcohol stove and put it in the shade under the eaves. Just turn on the lighter, and the flames will instantly rise to a high level.
The green mutated grasshopper struggled for several hours in the bag, wilting. Being pinched by Kong Yan, he died without struggling a few times.
Then it was baked on the alcohol stove, and soon, there was a burning smell in the air.
Kong Yan hurriedly raised it, and also took a short video and posted it in the group.
When the worms are roasted, sprinkle some salt, sesame seeds, chili powder, and cumin powder on top.
Well, it smells so good, it tastes like a summer night barbecue!
He hurriedly picked up the locust skewers and blew them, peeled off the burnt parts, then closed his eyes, and bit his mouth hard.
Well, the taste is a bit special. For him, who has not eaten meat for more than two months, it is a heavenly delicacy.
[Kong Yan 6502: Ah, family members, act quickly. This thing is too delicious! 】
When Song Nuanxia saw this Amway, she almost burst out laughing. Why pinch it, because she also tasted it. Mutated locusts are just like that, they are not as delicious as beef and mutton.
Or maybe she's not used to it.
But anyway, it's full. As long as two or three, you can manage a meal. Because of this, the little girl decided to leave all the mutated locusts in the space and not exchange electronic coins.
After being encouraged by Kong Yan, more and more people joined the army of eating insects. Some of them set up an "aluminum sheet pan" at home, and some put the worms directly in the pan and baked them in the sun. Although a little slow, it may be cooked.

When they ate the meat, Lang Bo had already fried it. Many netizens shared their delicacies online, and those who were not attacked by locusts even felt a little regretful. And the most frustrating thing is Lake City, which is being attacked by locusts.
Why, because the locusts were killed too violently, the protection mechanism was activated, and the color changed. Green turns brown, poisonous!
The people of Hu City are envious of the people of Jiangcheng, because Jiangcheng is the last stop of the green locusts.
They couldn't eat meat, and they were all very angry. One by one, not afraid of the high temperature, they culled and culled the locusts, and directly wiped out the plague of locusts!
This is what the officials did not expect.
After learning about it, he felt that the fearless spirit of Hushi people was worth learning from, so he transferred several tons of green locusts from Jiangcheng to support Hushi. So that in the early hours of the morning, the city was full of fragrance, and everyone celebrated happily.
However, under the background of happiness, there are always some brains acting as monsters. For example, the tenants of 8202 didn't like Song Nuanxia, ​​so they complained to Captain Chen Shu.
Chen Shu: "...Wait, what are you talking about, vacating 8301 for you to live in?"
"Yeah, they have such a big house, what a waste to leave it alone! Why don't we optimize the allocation of resources so that everyone can live comfortably."
Chen Shu was about to be laughed at by their thoughts, and didn't expose the small thoughts of the few people, and said directly: "We can't control this matter, if you have the ability, you can make trouble yourself!"

Chapter 73

The 8202 tenants don't know how to wink at people, thinking that Chen Shu has acquiesced, so they leave happily and go to trouble 8301.
Chen Shu looked at their backs and smiled sinisterly. After calling Lu Zhan, he hummed a ditty and waited for the result.
After the other little soldiers heard about the other party's intentions, they also calmly agreed. It's just that face, which looks somewhat joking.
The tenants who came to exchange electronic coins did not understand the reason, and secretly paid attention to the outcome of the matter.
If 8202 can succeed, can they also live in a spacious place?
Chen Shu glanced at everyone's expressions with disdain, thinking, do you really dare to think that Lu Zhan is a sick cat?
But he didn't say anything, and he didn't help. Let Captain Lu stand up, so that cats, cats and dogs don't come to provoke him in the future.
On the other side, Lu Zhan was very calm after receiving the call, talked to Song Nuanxia, ​​and found that the little girl's eyes were full of excitement.
Fighting, or beating someone openly, she has been looking forward to it for a long time.
At this time in the previous life, killing zombies was crazy, but now, the bones are going to rust.
Even though she was exercising every day, she didn't feel good about beating anyone. This time is great, free sandbags are here!
Suppressing her excitement, Song Nuanxia went upstairs and changed into sportswear suitable for beating people. Before she was made to wait any longer, the doorbell was slammed.
Song Nuanxia frowned, becoming even more disgusted with the tenant next door. This is too unruly, making noise at night!
He went to open the door, and the height of 1.7 meters stepped out of the aura of 2.8 meters.
With a suppressed smile, Lu Zhan followed the little girl, seemingly strolling in the garden, but he held the strongest baseball bat in his hand.
The people outside the door didn't realize how rude their behavior was, instead they laughed and didn't care.
The anomaly here quickly attracted crowds of onlookers, some gossiping, and even started a live broadcast.
When Jiang Wan saw 8301 being besieged upstairs, she became very anxious. He hurriedly changed into a skirt and got off, trying to save Lu Zhan by relying on his own fame. I didn't think about who was making trouble at all.
Song Nuanxia didn't know that there were crowds of spectators outside her house, but even if she knew, she didn't care.
He walked quickly to the door and took a deep breath. Taking advantage of the opponent's unpreparedness, he pulled it in and threw the one who knocked on the door into the courtyard.
She didn't give the other party a chance to argue, and kicked him away. The most aggressive people outside the door were unprepared and were directly knocked into the air.
"Hey, murder! Call the police!"
There was a burst of ups and downs, which caused everyone to laugh. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that this is bullying the few with the more and trying to occupy the magpie's nest.
It's just that people like to read jokes, and they rarely stand on a fair footing. Unless there is a conflict of interest.
Therefore, a few families who were not assigned tenants ran to find Chen Shu, fearing that Lu Zhan would lose this battle and they would become pond fish.
As for Chen Shu, he took his time and made everyone feel at ease. After half an hour in the office, he slowly got up and took a few owners to the theater.
The owners felt chilled, thinking that Captain Chen was trying to show them off, or that he was secretly supporting the tenants to make trouble.
When they arrived at the scene, they realized that it was not what they thought.
The troublemakers were knocked to the ground, crying for help one by one.
Lu Zhan and Song Nuanxia stood tall and stood at the gate of 8301 without giving an inch.
The people who eat melons are terrified, and they don't even think that this house is a stubble. What a shame!
The owners who went to ask for help were dumbfounded and did not understand how things had developed to this situation.
It wasn't until someone showed them the video that they all understood what the 8301 owner's confidence was.
Oh, the process is like this!
Song Nuanxia kicked people away, not only were these people not afraid, they even bared their teeth and begged for an explanation. Che Jilu talked back and forth, but there was only one central idea, give me compensation! ωωw..net
As for what to pay, of course it is villas and supplies. No consideration at all, these attributes do not belong to him.
Song Nuanxia didn't bother to pay attention to it, and slapped people away. After conditioning and exercise, she is stronger than ordinary people. It is not a problem to hit three or five, or even seven or eight strong men.
But the 8202 tenant didn't know. Seeing the little girl so fierce, his head got hot and he rushed up.
Twenty or so people surrounded her.
Song Nuanxia is not afraid, but she is a little bit overwhelmed. After killing six strong men and two shrews, I was exhausted.
Seeing this, Lu Zhan quickly threw the baseball bat to Song Nuanxia. The little girl has a weapon, which saves a lot of effort. Flying up and down with a stick, hitting the vitals. It doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman who rushes up, they all hit the crook of their legs without mercy.
Others were shocked when they saw it, but they didn't expect that the main force of this family was a girl! I thought Lu Zhan was a softie, but found out that he was a big boss.
That's right, someone attacked with a knife. His eyes were red, as if he wanted to chop Song Nuanxia into pieces fiercely.
The little girl found out a little too late, so she hid to the side to avoid the fatal spot, but she would probably be injured.
Seeing this, Lu Zhan hurriedly launched an interception. It rushed to the man like a gust of wind and broke his arm. The kitchen knife fell straight down, cutting off the sole of the man's foot, and then stuck it into the ground.
A scream of "Aww" sounded, and everyone stopped in shock. Song Nuanxia took advantage of this gap to finish off the last two, and then hid behind Lu Zhan panting, with a proud expression on her face: "Look, I'm amazing!"
I thought that killing people was much more powerful than zombies. People are alive and have thoughts, so they hide from left to right.
Lu Zhan rubbed the little girl's wet long hair and nodded: "Well, it's great!"
The two of them just talked like no one else. Turn a blind eye to other people's admiration, fear, or appreciation.
This is what Boss Li saw when he came out of his house. Patting his head, he regretted that he was late and didn't help Lu Zhan.
Jiang Wan was in a daze. Never thought that Song Nuanxia was so strong. If she knew this earlier, how could she dare to provoke her?
But even more unwilling, how can I break it? Look at how handsome Lu Zhan was when he saved the scene just now, he is the man of her dreams!
The atmosphere at the scene was a little weird for a while, and Chen Shu brought people here after a while.
He raised his brows at Lu Zhan, as if saying, "Yes, it's still so powerful!"
Lu Zhan shrugged and turned his gaze to the little girl.
Chen Shu didn't know why, so after watching the live video, he admired Song Nuanxia completely.
Who would have thought that such a soft and cute girl would be a strong person. Well, not weaker than his little soldiers.
The tenants were dumbfounded to see the smile in Captain Chen's eyes. The one closest to Chen Shu hugged his thigh and cried, "Captain Chen, help, they are beating people!"
Song Nuanxia didn't speak, neither did Lu Zhan.
Chen Shu smiled and pushed the other party's fingers away: "I can see very clearly that you came to provoke me. If that's the case, you should bear the consequences yourself. Why, don't you remember what I asked you to do when I brought you here?"

Chapter 74

No troubles, no fights, no troubles...
The tenants didn't take it seriously. Thinking about it now, their faces were black and red.
"Okay, let's go back, let's learn a lesson." He wanted to drive people out, but there were regulations above, so he really couldn't do whatever he wanted.
Chen Shu waved his hand, telling everyone to go back to their respective homes.
The 8202 tenants were a little upset, but they didn't dare to make trouble with the authorities. Everyone was wronged and pitiful, like a doormat. But in fact, they belong to the perpetrators.
"By the way, Captain Chen, how about putting us in 8302. I think there is only a little girl living in that room. That day, she didn't sign up to use supplies to deduct service fees!"
Jiang Wan, who was caught by the cue, felt guilty for a moment, but she would not admit that she belonged to the privileged class. Just about to say something, Chen Shu yelled angrily: "The owner of 8302 is not this girl, I advise you to be less thoughtful, or you will bear the consequences!"
I don't know if the tenants understood the underlying meaning, but they all showed displeasure on their faces, but they didn't mess around.
Jiang Wan nodded gratefully to Chen Shu, but found that this man had the same ashen face as Lu Zhan.
The big star's self-esteem shattered in an instant, and he thought to himself what arrogance, wouldn't he become a soldier right away?
But she didn't dare to say it, because the backer was not here, and Lu Zhan didn't catch up. Alas, it is really difficult for a weak woman to be alone in a deep boudoir.
The matter was temporarily settled, and Chen Shu was about to leave. Song Nuanxia asked him to keep him: "Captain Chen, come and sit at home?"
Chen Shu didn't know why, but he still followed to 8301.
Lu Zhan let him do whatever he wanted, got up and went to the third floor, and picked a pile of chayote: "This one has a high yield, it should weigh several dozen catties!"
Looking at the green vegetables, Chen Shu was a little excited. No longer hiding the relationship between the two, he put his arms around Lu Zhan's arm: "Old Lu, tell the truth to my brother, how many vegetables are there, is it enough for two hundred catties?"
Lu Zhan shook his head: "I don't know. I just planted one piece, and it grows average. This is the toughest kind among them, easy to take care of, and has a high yield. You can use it as a management fee. If you have more, you can give extra meals to your brothers. ."
Chen Shu nodded and left with the chayote. Those melon-eaters who hadn't gone far away saw this scene, and their eyes turned red with envy.
Vegetables, there are still fresh vegetables these days! How did 8301 grow out? It's too awesome! Doesn't his house lack water?
Everyone was puzzled, but they didn't dare to ask. Only Boss Li, who is simple on the outside and refined on the inside, asked about planting techniques directly in the group @宋暖夏.
If Song Nuanxia had any skills, she just planted them at will. But you can't say that, organize your wording and send it to the group.
[Xiaxia 8301: First of all, to ensure sufficient planting area, lighting and ventilation must be taken into consideration. The temperature can neither be too high nor too low. 】
This is like nonsense, it has no gold content.
[Xiaxia8301: Second, choose cold-resistant, high-yield grain or vegetable seeds, and breed them in advance or bury them in the soil according to the experience of experienced farmers. 】
It's all big ideas, with no guiding significance at all.
[Xiaxia 8301: Finally, don't throw away the excrement at home, use special tools to store it for fermentation. After the fermentation is complete, it is farmyard manure. Water it into pots to increase soil fertility, and plants can grow better. 】
The ultimate ultimate move, suspected of self-defeating, but it can block most of the probing eyes.
Song Nuanxia can be said to have hurt one thousand enemies and eight hundred self-harms. After this battle, no one asked her how to grow vegetables.
And the method of retting at home, where everyone is pampered, is simply unacceptable.
But the official has ready-made ones, which not only deodorize and increase efficiency, but also can't see the original traces.
In order to increase production, everyone spent electronic coins to purchase.
Looking at the small brown and black particles, although I understand what the ingredients are, I am paralyzed: "This is dog food, it's no big deal."
Then he fertilized the vegetables excitedly: "Little boy, grow up quickly, mom and dad are waiting to eat vegetables!"
Hey, it's disgusting!
But it does work.
Although a few people couldn't control the amount, they burned the seedlings. But in most people's homes, the vegetable seedlings have grown a little.
It's just that she doesn't look as good as Song Nuanxia's family.
8301 Garden Terrace became famous and attracted many people to yearn for it, but no one dared to provoke her because of the girl's fighting power.
Song Nuanxia was quite satisfied with this, and she was more concerned about tending the vegetable seedlings. After hard work, I finally got enough 200 catties of vegetables to cover the management fee.
Nothing to worry about, continue to show off. When you are in a good mood, cut a fruit plate, make a cup of tea, and watch a movie. When he was not in the mood, he boxed underground, punched one after another with sandbags, and turned into a violent maniac.
Time flies to New Year's Day. It was the season of snow, but now the sun is shining brightly. The living have no more excuses and have to admit that the end times are coming.
Song Nuanxia watched the news on her mobile phone, and found that the official said a few words of blessing, and then broadcast the status quo of the Dragon Kingdom.
Not as good as imagined, but it is also at the forefront of the world. Compared with the beautiful country, the carnival country, and the kangaroo country that are full of holes, the dragon country at least has food and drink, and the vast majority of people are still alive.
That is, the water is cut off. It is completely without water.
What everyone drank before was fresh water extracted from sea water. Now due to the radiation of Sakura Island, it is no longer suitable for human consumption.
The official did not give a solution. Presumably, there's nothing they can do about it. The days to come will be even more difficult.
"Comrades, it's time to test you!" Song Nuanxia kept echoing these words in her mind. He took out his mobile phone and took a look, only to find that the group had already exploded.
They were all discussing how to live next, and asked if anyone had stock at home.
[Hao Weimin 1401: Tell me, will there be water in 8301? 】
[Li Qingqing 6302: No, her family grows all drought-tolerant vegetables. And people don't go outside to go to the toilet, I guess, tsk tsk tsk...]
Song Nuanxia saw people with strange yin and yang, and wished to jump out and scold them. But thinking about it carefully, I don't think it is necessary.
[Meng Jingwei 11202: I think so too! Besides, even if someone has water at home, do you dare to ask for it? Not afraid of being beaten? 】
Li Qingqing hesitated for a second, shook his head and said, "Don't dare!"
Lightspeed apologized in the group.
[Li Qingqing 6302: I'm sorry, I'm jealous, I'm talking nonsense. Miss 8301, I was wrong, please forgive me! 】
Song Nuanxia chuckled and ignored it.
Throw away the phone, take out a pot of chrysanthemum tea, a bag of potato chips, a bag of spicy sticks, a bag of pistachios, a bag of beef jerky, and a plate of dumplings from the space to celebrate this special festival.
Lu Zhan saw it, and asked with a light smile, "Would you like some ice cream?"
Song Nuanxia's eyes lit up, but quickly dimmed again.
Shaking his head, he said, "Forget it, it's not suitable. The weather is too hot to irritate the stomach. Once you live again, you have to maintain your health!"

Chapter 75

Lu Zhan didn't insist, but called her to get him an ice cream.
He was a little greedy when he heard that the team gave benefits. But because I wanted to synchronize with the little girl, I didn't say anything.
After Song Nuanxia heard this, she generously took out a bunch of ice cream and asked Lu Zhan to freeze it in the refrigerator. When she wanted to eat it, she took it by herself.
As for herself, forget it. I have suffered from bad health in my previous life, but I don't want to look back on it in this life.
Mei Zizi finished eating the dumplings and ate a bunch of snacks. While watching a movie, Song Nuanxia discussed with Lu Zhan what the authorities would do.
"Maybe looking for groundwater nearby." This is the answer given by Lu Zhan.
Song Nuanxia nodded, thinking it made sense. As for more, she didn't explore, she was too lazy to bother.
Three days passed in a flash, and when everyone was frantic and collapsing, the small team stationed in the community spoke out.
"Dear residents, we found a groundwater in the mountains of Ning County, Jiangcheng. The depth of the water is more than 100 meters, which can temporarily solve the crisis for Shangjiahaoting."
Everyone cheered after hearing this, without thinking about the quality of the groundwater, how to get it back, and how much the reserves are.
"Due to the twists and turns of the mountain road, large-scale equipment cannot go up the mountain. Residents need to go up the mountain to fetch water by themselves. It takes about five hours to walk back and forth. Owners and tenants who need to fetch water, please prepare according to your own situation."
These words, like a basin of ice water, poured into everyone's fiery hearts. Oops, it was instantly cold!
Five hours, who has the strength to go that far? Can't drive again!
The water is still so heavy, and they are tired and thirsty, how can they move it back?
However, these are not within the scope of Song Nuanxia's consideration.
The little girl has space and inventory, which can be called arrogant. Decided to stay at home and wait and see.
Although the others were not happy, they had to obey the arrangement because of lack of water.
Those who have bicycles and small carts at home are happy. Although the mountains are high and the roads are far away, they don't have to work hard to carry water.
You know, that thing is very heavy. Before the end of the world, the water delivery workers were suffering.
It's hard to have nothing at home. They have a bucket in their left hand and a bucket in their right. Their hearts are big, but their strength is insufficient.
Song Nuanxia stayed at home eating melons and watching operas, afraid that something bad would happen if she went out for a while.
But I also faintly feel that I shouldn't do this.
Lu Zhan didn't care, everything was arranged by Song Nuanxia.
He inquired with Chen Shu, and the place was inaccessible, and if he didn't look for it deliberately, he would never have found it.
To be more specific, it is a crack. It fills up during the wet season and dries up during the dry season.
Surrounded by green plants, it is only now that the high temperature causes the leaves to die.
Chen Shu and the others have detected that this crack is five meters long, two meters wide, but more than ten meters deep, and its reserves are uncertain.
The water quality is good, after filtration, it can be eaten directly.
After Song Nuanxia heard this, she took out two coconuts from the space, cut them open with Lu Zhan, and watched the live broadcast of Doudouyin.
Although there was a large-scale power outage in Jiangcheng, those with solar panels installed did not lack the use of mobile phones at all.
Some people who have been on the Internet all year round started a live broadcast immediately. Song Nuanxia randomly ordered one, only to find that she was an acquaintance-Xiaoxiao from 7402.
"Dear netizens, I am now on the path leading to the water source. As you can see, the mountain road is fairly flat, but it is a bit narrow, about one meter, and cars cannot pass through it.
However, our masses are smart and have used their talents to lighten the burden. You see, there are suitcases and bicycles. Also, bring the balance bike. Although it can't be used up and down the mountain, but on the flat road, you can fly home. "
Song Nuanxia deeply agrees with this, drinking coconut juice while paying attention to the progress of the matter.
However, the mountain road was difficult to walk, and within ten minutes, Xiaoxiao said out of breath, "I can't do it, I'm so tired! I'll download the broadcast first, and when I get to the destination, I will show you the scenery in the mountains."
Then, the live broadcast room went black.
Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows and quit Doudouyin. When I opened the communication group, I saw that everyone was discussing the matter of going into the mountains to fetch water.
[Kong Yan 6502: Oh my god, did you just see that Xiaoxiao has only been in the mountain for more than ten minutes, and she can't take it anymore. So, shall we still fetch water? 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: It's okay not to go into the mountains, as long as your home has water. By the way, do you really have one in your house? Can I exchange something with you? 】
[Kong Yan6502: Ha, not much, just a box of 500ml. If you don't wash it, it will last for a month. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: That's great, I'm envious of the real name system! 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: I don't know why, but I always have a premonition that there will be good things on the mountain! 】
Song Nuanxia was shocked when she saw the news, and immediately raised her vigilance.
Others didn't take it seriously, and laughed and said, "Wanwan thinks there's something, water?"
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: I don't know, it's just a mysterious and mysterious feeling. I've been like this since I was a child, a little neurotic. Don't take offense everyone! 】
[Boss Li 8101: Wanwan going to fetch water tomorrow? 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: Go, it's okay anyway! 】
Song Nuanxia saw this and immediately said to Lu Zhan, "Clean up, we will go tomorrow!"
When she was reborn, she believed in magnetic fields. Zhao Wanwan, somewhat of a koi luck. How to break some envy?
Lu Zhan had no objection, and directly emptied three 5L plastic buckets.
Just because there is no means of transportation, Song Nuanxia thought about it and called a certain supermarket.
Then......
In the shocked and delighted tone of the other party, he took a bag of freshly harvested chayote and went out to exchange things.
what? shopping cart! And it's big!
Although it is a bit cumbersome to push, it saves a lot of energy after fetching water!
Seeing Song Nuanxia's operation, many sleepless people in Shangjia Mansion felt a little suffocated.
I thought that although the residents of 8301 were handsome and beautiful, they talked and acted strangely. It always makes people wonder if the brain is out of order.
Song Nuanxia didn't notice this, parked the shopping cart in the courtyard, and went to bed.
In the evening of the next day, Song Nuanxia yelled in the group after eating, "Let's go? Let's go together!"
Boss Li immediately replied, "Okay, see you at the gate of 8101 in 10 minutes."
Zhao Wanwan also replied: "I'm ready and ready to go at any time! Ahhh, I'm going to meet Miss 8301, I'm so excited!"
Song Nuanxia couldn't help laughing, and compared Zhao Wanwan to be careful.
Called Lu Zhan to go out, and put a pack of dried strawberries in the shopping cart.
Not many, just a dozen or so. Give Boss Li and Zhao Wanwan a sweet mouth.
Song Nuanxia quickly came to 8101, and found that many people had already gathered here. They are usually active in the communication group.
First, they introduced themselves to each other, and then followed the small red flag of the small team and walked towards Ning County.
That is to say, Shang Jia Hao Ting is located in the outskirts of Jiangcheng, and can directly go to the mountains of Ning County through small roads.
Otherwise, if you take a detour by car, you may not be able to dispatch all these people at the same time.

Chapter 76

Looking at the 100-meter-long team behind her, Song Nuanxia couldn't help wondering: "The groundwater that Chen Shu found is really enough for so many people?"
Lu Zhan pushed the cart and walked slowly: "Maybe it will rain soon." ωωw..net
With such a beautiful vision, Song Nuanxia didn't dare to say anything depressing.
Smiling and agreeing, he took out the dried strawberries, gave half to Boss Li, and gave the remaining half to Zhao Wanwan.
"Sister Xia Xia, really give it to me?" Zhao Wanwan's face was round, she looked super blessed!
Song Nuanxia nodded, took out one and stuffed it into the opponent's mouth. Zhao Wanwan chewed it and said with bright eyes, "It's so sweet!"
Song Nuanxia was a little proud: "Of course, I planted this myself!"
Zhao Wanwan rolled her eyes, grabbed Song Nuanxia's arm and asked softly, "Sister Xiaxia, can I exchange strawberry seedlings with you?"
"Okay, no need to change, my sister will give it to you!"
Song Nuanxia is so generous, first because Zhao Wanwan is cute, she has a good impression. Second, I just want to make friends with lucky girls.
Zhao Wanwan was not so thoughtful, and after thanking her happily, she came to her parents and shared the dried strawberries Song Nuanxia gave her with her family.
Boss Li quietly gave a thumbs up when he saw this scene. They are all human beings, how can they not know Song Nuanxia's little thoughts.
Only Jiang Wan, like a mallet, spoke sour words and had a strange air of yin and yang.
If Song Nuanxia hadn't heard her voice, she would have forgotten about this person. He turned his head and glanced at him, then retracted his gaze. Not realizing it, Jiang Wan stared at Lu Zhan, her eyes full of sadness.
In the 45-degree summer night, Lu Zhan was shocked.
"Miss Wanwan, are we really going to go to the mountains to fetch water?" Xiaoye saw that everyone had tools, so she carried two plastic buckets by herself, and flinched: "Didn't Brother Huo say that I will come to see you within a week!"
Jiang Wan's footsteps paused, her tone was a little cold: "He's been talking for a long time, but have you seen him come over?"
Not only did they not come, but even less supplies were delivered. There are only a few barrels of mineral water at home, and if she doesn't think about it, she can only act as a human being.
Jiang Wan closed her eyes, feeling irritable when she thought of that man. Lu Zhan is better, not to mention young, he still has ability. Just don't like her.
Seeing that Jiang Wan's eyes were wandering, Xiaoye couldn't help sighing. I thought to myself that you are not tired of Brother Huo anymore, how could he care about it!
It was all Jiang Wan's death. But she is a little assistant, she dare not say it!
Two hours passed in a blink of an eye, and Song Nuanxia stood beside the cliff, panting wildly.
Oh my god, it's finally here, but she's exhausted! If you don't exercise every day, you may not be able to keep up with the pace of the little soldiers.
Boss Li hurried to catch up slowly. Seeing that he finally arrived at his destination, he sat down on the ground, crying that his feet were blistered.
Others, too, were ugly. But no one cared. Because all are the same.
Chen Shu has been waiting here for a long time. Since they discovered that there was water here, they found a cave nearby to save them from going back and forth every day.
When I came over, I found that few people were standing, so I hurriedly shouted: "Everyone, get up and move, don't sit down, or the pain will be worse."
Seeing that no one was obedient, he directly resorted to a big move: "There are snakes and insects on the ground, you can think clearly, in case you are bitten..."
Needless to say the second half of the sentence, they jumped up one by one.
Chen Shu nodded in satisfaction and asked everyone to line up next to each other. Wait for the little soldier in front to get water, and then fill it into the container.
Song Nuanxia didn't care too much about the people who were in the front, back, left and right. What she was curious about was what kind of good things Zhao Wanwan had in her mouth.
But no matter how you look at it, you can't find any difference. Zhao Wanwan was the same, her expression was quite calm, and she was not at all excited when she found something good.
Song Nuanxia couldn't help doubting her own judgment. Come to think of it, that kind of impulse is just an impulse.
The team moved forward slowly, and the people in front filled the water with joyful expressions. It's just that the water is too heavy, and if you don't exercise for a long time, you can't lift it at all.
Seeing this scene, the people behind rushed forward one after another. Song Nuanxia was unprepared and was pushed to the front.
"Hello, this is my bucket!" After being blocked by a rope, Song Nuanxia stopped and took the plastic bucket in the shopping cart to the little soldier.
The little soldier nodded, turned on the machine, and pumped water from the abyss. Due to the low water level, the pumping speed is very slow.
Song Nuanxia waited for a while, but lost interest. Moving his eyes to the crack, he found that it was dark and bottomless.
Only by adjusting the angle can you see a glimmer of light reflected from the water. Song Nuanxia couldn't help feeling: "It's so deep!"
At the same time, the heart skipped a beat. She felt that something might be wrong with her, and she actually had the urge to jump down. This is simply unreasonable!
At this moment, a riot broke out in the team.
Song Nuanxia turned her head and found that someone was making trouble. In the darkness, someone stretched out a sinful little hand, pulled at random, and pushed towards Zhao Wanwan.
Logically speaking, Zhao Wanwan could avoid it completely. But for some reason, she stood there without moving.
His face was full of horror, maybe he was frightened. Song Nuanxia subconsciously pulled her away, only to find that the hand behind her was actually Jiang Wan.
Jiang Wan didn't expect to be seen committing a murder, panicked for a moment, and decided to kill Song Nuanxia. Not only confiscated strength, but accelerated forward.
Song Nuanxia looked at the other party like a fool, and dodged to the side, but was greeted with a more violent impact.
Song Nuanxia wanted to curse. She managed to do good deeds, but was attacked back and forth. Although he has the ability to escape from danger, should he make mistakes?
She could feel that the good things Zhao Wanwan said were in the cracks.
Thoughts flipped, but only in an instant. Someone next to him was already pushed down, thumping, thumping, terrifying.
Song Nuanxia's heart trembled, fearing that others would take the lead, so she jumped down directly. From the perspective of others, she was pushed down. One behind, one on the right.
Song Nuanxia didn't let go of those two who wanted to harm her. The moment she jumped into the abyss, she directly activated the newly awakened space ability, sucking Jiang Wan and the high school students into it.

That's right, another trickster was the high school student in the elevator when he was trapped in Times Square. Unexpectedly, when she and Lu Zhan let her go, they let go of a Zhongshan wolf who dared to backstab her!
Not this time!
Song Nuanxia restrained her mind and felt the wind in her ears and the humidity in the air. When she was about to touch the water, she released a rubber boat from space to cushion her body.
But even so, Song Nuanxia fell hard. Enduring dizziness and putting the rubber boat into the space, she found that Jiang Wan and the high school students who fell into the water at the same time as her had been knocked unconscious by the huge impact.
The two plunged deeply into the water, and slowly floated out again. The same goes for the first few that fell into the water.
At the bottom of the dark pool, only Song Nuanxia was awake. She struggled to stay afloat, looking up. It was discovered that the crack was narrow at the top and wide at the bottom, in the shape of a pot-bellied vase.
At the junction of the neck and abdomen, there are two clumps of plants, and in the dark night, there is a fiery red, faint streamer.

Chapter 77

"Xia Xia!"
There was a heart-piercing roar from above, Song Nuanxia really wanted to say that she was still alive, but she didn't dare.
One or two of them fainted, if he was awake, wouldn't it be a little special?
She is afraid of being sliced.
Looking up at the plants emitting fiery red light, my heart beats unconsciously.
It's it, it's it, the baby that makes me throb!
Song Nuanxia took a deep breath and swam towards the direction of the plants.
She didn't dare to make too much noise, for fear of being heard by the people above.
And the above is already crazy.
Seeing that someone was killed, Chen Shu pulled out the weapon on his waist, fired a shot into the air, and quickly controlled the scene.
Lu Zhan had sensed Song Nuanxia's intentions from the very beginning, knowing that nothing would happen to her, but the moment she jumped down, she still lost control.
Heartbroken into dregs, hating myself for being powerless. If it weren't for the people around him to stop and drag him, he would have jumped down, regardless of the consequences.
When Chen Shu heard Lu Zhan's roar, his heart skipped a beat. He is not afraid of other people having accidents, it is just a number anyway.
But Song Nuanxia is different, she is Captain Lu's little daughter-in-law. If he can't be rescued, the person surnamed Lu is afraid that he will go crazy.
Without hesitation, Chen Shu asked someone to get the lifeline, and prepared to go down to search and rescue himself.
If the action is fast, it may be possible to rescue the rescue. Even if there is an accident...
Wipe, there will be no surprises! That girl is so fierce, she will definitely be lucky and save the day!
Song Nuanxia didn't know that the people above were about to come down, she swam to the mountain wall swiftly, grabbed the protruding stones on the mountain wall, and left the water.
Take a closer look, the two plants are about five meters above your head, if you are careful, you should be able to reach them.
I didn't take more tools from the space, for fear of leaving unreasonable traces. Song Nuanxia slowly climbed up by touching with both hands and probing with her feet.
Although the speed is slow, she moves steadily. After a few minutes, I finally saw the whole picture of the two plants clearly.
They are about thirty centimeters high and half a meter wide, and they are small shrubs. The leaves are needle-shaped, and the color cannot be seen clearly in the dark. ωωw..net
More than a dozen thumb-sized fruits were scattered among them, with a faint streamer passing by. It's fiery red, very light, if you're not careful, you might not be able to spot it.
Song Nuanxia was very curious, reached out to touch the fruit, and found that the surface of the fruit was smooth and elastic. With her touch, it gradually heated up. It's like a small tomato with a self-heating function.
I didn't explore what's special about the "little tomato", so I hurriedly picked one of the plants and put it into the storage space.
By the way, observe the surrounding movement.
"Captain, you are ready, you can go down!"
Hearing such a sentence suddenly, Song Nuanxia was startled.
Looking at the small shrubs at hand, and at the water surface five meters below, she became ruthless, activated the space ability, and took the plant from which she picked the fruit into the space.
Then cover up the traces a little bit, and return the same way. Because I was in a hurry, I almost stepped on the air. Fortunately, the height of five meters is not particularly high, and he stumbled and touched the water.
Song Nuanxia felt relieved, closed her eyes and pretended to be dizzy. It's just that the eyelashes are trembling and trembling, and they always open the slit unconsciously to observe the situation.
When Lu Zhan tied the safety rope and descended halfway along the mountain wall, this was the scene he saw with his spiritual power.
He almost laughed out loud. But don't worry, Xia Xia is just as he imagined, nothing happened.
Chen Shu was not so calm, and when the flashlight swept over, there were seven or eight people floating on the water, looking panic-stricken.
He hurriedly called the people above to get ready, and he also accelerated the landing speed.
Soon, Chen Shu reached the bottom of the cliff, picked up one at random, um, it was alive! Didn't even look at who that person was, just hugged and walked up.
Lu Zhan did see it, he clicked his lips and felt a toothache.
It's true that good people don't live long, and the disaster will last for thousands of years. If Jiang Wan can't do harm, but can still be rescued, it's impossible.
However, he was also impressed by Chen Shu's luck, after all, Jiang Wan was that person. Although they were not afraid, if something happened to Jiang, it would be troublesome to solve it.
Lu Zhan looked away, kicked his feet on the cliff, and quickly came to Song Nuanxia by the reaction force.
He reached out and took the man into his arms. He raised his hand to stroke Song Nuanxia's drenched long hair, and whispered in her ear, "Baby, it's all right!"
Song Nuanxia reached out and twisted Lu Zhan's waist. Hearing a chuckle, he opened one eye and observed the environment like a thief.
After confirming that Chen Shu had left, he hurriedly looked for Jiang Wan and the high school students. When she learned that Jiang Wan was rescued, she still felt a little regretful. Fortunately, I left one for her, and the rest will be discussed later.
Song Nuanxia pointed in the direction of the high school student, Lu Zhan nodded and swam there with her in his arms.
The high school student must have been thrown badly, and he hasn't regained consciousness after so long. Taking advantage of her illness to kill her, Song Nuanxia directly wrapped the high school student's head with her spatial ability, and the person died in a short time.
For the first kill in this life, Song Nuanxia didn't feel how cruel she was.
She has no intention of being king or hegemony, but she also won't let people ride on her head and shit. The person in front of him had a gloomy mentality and was not a good person. If he is alive, he is afraid that he will continue to harm people. It's better to leave her at the bottom of the cliff, which can be regarded as eliminating harm for the people.
Song Nuanxia found an excuse for herself, and felt much better.
By the way, he glanced at the others, except for one unlucky guy who went into shock, the rest were still alive.
Song Nuanxia dragged the one in shock to the middle, so that when Chen Shu came down, he could be the first to see it.
Hugging Lu Zhan's waistcoat, he fainted, and was soon brought up.
Enthusiastic people helped to pick him up, shouting: "Stand back, back, is there a doctor, come and give first aid."
Lu Zhan shook his head, put the person on the ground, and started artificial respiration.
Seeing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Because Lu Zhan's movements are smooth, it can be seen that he has received professional training.
Song Nuanxia didn't feel well. She was fine, but her heart was so squeezed that she cried in pain. I still dare not shout out, I have to pretend for a while.
Just when she felt that her ribs were about to be broken, and she was taken advantage of by Lu Zhan for two rounds, Song Nuanxia slowly opened her eyes, her eyes were full of shock and fear.
"Lu Zhan, someone pushed me!" The voice was aggrieved, and it was heartbreaking to hear.
Of course Lu Zhan understood that she was faking it, but just like that, his heart ached. Others were filled with righteous indignation and asked who was so vicious.
"I know, I know!" Zhao Wanwan raised her right hand: "That person wanted to push me back then, but sister Xia Xia pulled me aside and saved me from the disaster."
"Who is it, girl, tell me and we will decide for you!" People's faces were full of justice, and they vowed to find out the truth.
Zhao Wanwan hesitated a bit: "I dare not say it, I'm afraid you won't believe it!"
Everyone encouraged: "Who, don't be afraid, say boldly, we believe you!"
"Yes, girl, we believe in you!"
Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were also young, so they patted Zhao Wanwan's arm to encourage her.
Zhao Wanwan took a deep breath: "It's Jiang Wan!"

Chapter 78

Everyone was in an uproar.
I didn't expect a female star to be so vicious.
Someone questioned: "It's not that you are jealous of others, you are talking nonsense!"
Zhao Wanwan immediately retorted: "Absolutely not, it's her! If there is a lie, I would like to be struck by lightning."
Faced with such a heavy oath, no one doubted Zhao Wanwan's innocence.
On the contrary, many people expressed support: "What is Jiang Wan, isn't she just a star? A star is also a human being, so is he nobler than you and me? Chick! Before the apocalypse, I was still the president of the company. Jiang Wan's position is not worthy of giving me shoes." ."
Although the words are a bit harsh, it is true. As for capital, mastering resources is sometimes very powerful.
Only Jiang Wan fainted, otherwise, if she heard this, she would be pissed to death.
"Yes, she showed off when she first came here a while ago, and my son was almost bitten to death by mosquitoes. That woman is not a good thing."
These words resonated, and a group of people began to criticize Luo Jiangwan.
Then, a few people who saw Jiang Wan reaching out were blasted out. At the same time, high school students were pulled out.
As a result, Song Nuanxia was the victim, she was wronged, and she was kind.
Song's father and Song's mother were so grateful to Song Nuanxia. If someone hadn't pulled it, it would have been my daughter who fell down.
Song Nuanxia felt a little guilty about this. Because if it wasn't for her subconscious actions, Zhao Wanwan might have discovered that plant.
Of course, it is also possible to faint like others. But no matter what, she was a bit of a cut-off.
"Okay, let's not talk about that, let Xia Xia rest first." Lu Zhan interrupted everyone's conversation, hugged Song Nuanxia aside, said a few words of comfort, and prepared to go to Chen Shu's side to help.
Song Nuanxia pulled him back and whispered in his ear, telling him about the situation of the plants at the bottom of the cliff.
Lu Zhan raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect such a harvest.
Although I haven't seen it with my own eyes, I can probably guess that it's not ordinary.
He nodded, indicating that he knew, and left. Fasten the safety rope again and go to the bottom of the cliff to save people.
However, all he saved were men. For women, even if they faint, they don't touch them at all.
In this regard, others have no opinion. After all, Lu Zhan is not a staff member now. People come to help for free.
Soon, everyone at the bottom of the cliff was rescued. Except for the high school students, others woke up one after another.
Just dizziness and nausea. There were two, and minor fractures.
In comparison, Song Nuanxia was the least injured one. Rest for a while and fully recover.
The scene also restored order, one by one lined up, waiting for the little soldiers to fetch water.
As for the person who fell into it just now, there was even a ga, no one cared at all. What time is it now? It's good to have saliva to drink, so how can I care so much about it.
Lu Zhan quietly called Chen Shu to the corner and talked about the plants at the bottom of the cliff.
"That thing should be unusual. After the person leaves, you...forget it, let someone from the research institute come over to deal with it!"
After speaking, he also reminded the other party: "Don't be too serious, remember to give benefits to the brothers!"
Chen Shu nodded and watched Lu Zhan leave. There is no wave on the face, but the heart is turbulent.
Lu Zhan returned to the crowd, took the bucket from the little soldier, and put it in the shopping cart.
Seeing the smile on his face, Song Nuanxia knew the matter was settled. Follow the other side, slowly walking down the mountain.
Seeing this, Zhao Wanwan came over to inquire about her health, and wanted to help Song Nuanxia go down the mountain.
How could Song Nuanxia agree, she wasn't really hurt, she declined with a smile, but chatted with Zhao Wanwan instead.
"Wanwan, is what you said in the group yesterday true?" Song Nuanxia lowered her voice for fear of causing trouble to the other party.
Zhao Wanwan was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "Sister Xia Xia, to tell you the truth, I am very lucky, and I can often save the day. But there are exceptions. Just like just now, I was scared out of my wits when I was able to avoid it. Alas, in the future I don't even want to fetch water."
Song Nuanxia nodded, didn't dwell on this topic anymore, and talked to her about other things.
The way down the mountain seems to be easier than going up the mountain. It doesn't take long to reach the foot of the mountain.
Lu Zhan tidied up the plastic buckets in the shopping cart, freeing up a large space for Song Nuanxia to sit in.
Song Nuanxia was a little dazed, thinking that this is not a child's right, as an adult, can she really do it?
Before she could reply, Zhao Wanwan became excited and kept agitating: "Sister Xia Xia, let's go in. Are you tired after walking so far?"
Song Nuanxia was indeed a little tired, but it wasn't because of walking. The harvest and killing at the bottom of the cliff made her mentally exhausted. Walking now is mostly supported by willpower.
So he nodded and really got into the shopping cart. The people next to me saw it and were full of envy.
"Wow, that girl is too happy!" This is the voice of most people.
Even Zhao Wanwan felt that Song Nuanxia was happy.
Bouncing around next to the shopping cart, he also said: "My childhood dream, I will let my parents take the whole shopping cart tomorrow."
Song Nuanxia didn't say anything, nodded, leaned on the shopping cart and closed her eyes to rest. Soon, she fell asleep!
Seeing this, Lu Zhan quickly made a "shh" gesture. Zhao Wanwan nodded, pulled a zipper over her mouth, and ran away.
Lu Zhan smiled lightly, as if seeing Xia Xia's figure in his previous life. My heart ached, and my eyes became firmer.
Soon, the group arrived at the outskirts of Jiangcheng. People went their separate ways and went back to their homes.
Lu Zhan didn't greet anyone, and pushed the shopping cart towards the townhouse area. When I got home, I woke up the little girl.
Song Nuanxia was very excited after waking up, and wanted to share her gains with Lu Zhan.
But Lu Zhan didn't listen, and pushed her to the bathroom: "Take a bath first, what's the matter, let's talk about it tomorrow."
Song Nuanxia could only suppress the excitement in her heart and went to the bathroom. He happily took a bath, and poured the cold bath water on the plants before going back to the basement for a deep sleep.
The next day, Song Nuanxia took out eight small red fruits to show off to Lu Zhan: "Look, I picked them, they are not ordinary!"
Although Lu Zhan didn't know what it was, he could feel the surging energy inside.
Picking up one and looking at the sun, I found that the inside really exudes a faint golden light. She didn't dare to eat it directly, and asked Song Nuanxia to store it in the space until Chen Shu had a report.
"By the way, I even dug up one of the plants." After speaking, he took out the bush from the space: "Quickly try, can you plant it there!"
Lu Zhan nodded, left a branch from the dark green branch, and planted it in the black soil of the space, trying to cultivate it.
Song Nuanxia asked Song Nuanxia to take back the rest and save the seeds, fearing that the cultivation would not be successful, and they would waste everything.
Song Nuanxia has no objection, but it's a pity that she doesn't have room to plant.
I took a portion of boiled fish from the space. It was spicy, spicy and delicious. It was a celebration.
After that, the two did not mention what happened that night again. Unexpectedly, a week later, Chen Shu came to the door.
He opened his mouth and said, "Old Lu, awesome! That thing at the foot of the mountain is amazing!"

Chapter 79

"What's going on, talk slowly!" Lu Zhan welcomed Chen Shu to the restaurant and poured him a glass of water.
Nothing was added in it, just a glass of water, but Chen Shu felt that Lu Zhan valued and welcomed him.
Slightly pursed his mouth, with a smile on his face: "That thing has already been sent to the Kyoto Research Institute, but we are not stupid, we kept half of the plant tissue and fruit.
Dean Zhang said that Liuguang fruit, oh, is the plant you found, which is rich in nutrients and energy. It can be easily absorbed by the human body and has self-heating ability, which is especially suitable for the polar scientific expedition team to maintain body temperature.
But now it's useless. In the last days, who still has the heart to explore the North and South Poles. High temperature and drought, the appearance of Liuguang fruit is a bit tasteless, but who can guarantee that there will be no extreme cold in the future?
So, Dean Zhang and the Kyoto Academy of Sciences decided to artificially cultivate Liuguang fruit to deal with the next crisis. "
Lu Zhan nodded, feeling that the answer was reasonable.
He asked, "Have you never found this plant before? Is it a mutation of a common plant, or is it a new one?"
Chen Shu is not clear about this. Shaking his head, he said, "Dean Zhang checked the literature and found no similar plants. Maybe they were born for the end of the world, and they may have changed too much, so they haven't been identified yet.
Either way, it gives us hope. Perhaps, this doomsday is not as hopeless as imagined. It is danger, but also opportunity. It depends on who can seize the opportunity and go upstream! "
Lu Zhan nodded and did not continue the topic. After the two chatted for a while, Chen Shu left.
Song Nuanxia put away the cups used by the guests, and asked Lu Zhan, "In your space, are the Liuguangguo plants alive?"
Lu Zhan chuckled, "Not dead!"
"If it's not dead, it's alive. You have to give it time to take root. The big one in my space, do you want to plant it?"
Lu Zhan shook his head: "Farewell, I'll leave it to you."
After all, no one can say what will happen in the future and whether there will be accidents. It is right not to put all eggs in one basket.
Song Nuanxia had no objection to this, and went upstairs to collect the ripe vegetables and spread them out on the plastic sheet. When it is dried, it is dried vegetables. Not to mention the extended shelf life, it can also be soaked and eaten in the future.
After finishing his work, he went back to the basement to rest, but he didn't know that Chen Shu was called to resolve the conflict as soon as he got out of 8301. What's the contradiction? The villa area is clamoring for officials to squeeze their wool and sell their food at high prices. It's not fair!
It turned out that as everyone went out to fetch water more often, the communication between people began to become closer.
Some people living in luxury houses secretly asked how life is in ordinary residential areas, and the answers they got surprised them!
"Ah, that's great! The basement is very cool, we get together to sing and play poker every day, it's very lively.
There is no bed, everyone sleeps on the floor. Like those who have a house, live a happy life. I can go home and rest for a while every day, and I can live in my own basement. But it is not as comfortable as a garage, not to mention spacious, but also full of flavor. It has all kinds of flavors!
The food here is also cheap, and there are property staff cooking at the garage entrance every day. Using solar energy, it can be done in two hours. Vegetarian dumpling for two electronic coins. By the way, there are also meatloaf, 1.5 electronic coins, which are specially provided by the official. "
When the people in the villa area heard this, they all went crazy.
What about the situation, do you have money to bully them? Why do the rice balls I eat cost 2.5 electronic coins, while the meat pies eaten by others are only 1.5. Who is willing to change?
"Captain Chen, why do you criticize us because their food is cheap and our food is expensive? Is this looking down on us?"
When Chen Shu heard this, he almost burst out laughing.
He stared fixedly at the other party for a few seconds, and said with a half-smile, "Since you have an opinion, then I will apply to the higher-ups, and I will also serve meat pies to the villa area. It is 1.5 electronic coins each, and I will never ask for more."
"That's what you said, don't go back on it!" The owner of 12401 felt that he had won, and he couldn't wait to set off fireworks to celebrate.
Boss Li was keenly aware of what was wrong, and pulled Chen Shu's arm and said, "Don't, I have a bad stomach and can't eat meat. Let's give it as usual, okay?"
Zhao Wanwan also nodded: "I also think the vegetable balls with whole grains are delicious."
Chen Shu is not that unreasonable person, nodded: "Tomorrow prepare two kinds of rice balls, grain and vegetable balls 2.5 electronic coins each, meat pie 1.5 electronic coins, whichever you want to eat."
After speaking, he left, ignoring the noise of the scene.
When Song Nuanxia found out about this farce, she was quite surprised. She has the same doubt as the owner of 12401, that is, why is the meat one cheaper than the vegetarian one?
But she didn't ask, because the officials must have their own reasons.
It wasn't until half a month later that she knew the truth and almost vomited it out.
Those who continue to buy miscellaneous grains and vegetable balls are also very fortunate that they were not deceived at the beginning, and saved a little bit of money.
But the owner of the 12401 one hung up directly.
Who would have thought that the meat in the meatloaf was made of five-grain reincarnation insects.
Although the official said, it is all sterile culture. But who would believe it! What environment is there now, there are so many sterile environments to cultivate white maggots?
On the contrary, there are many latrines. There is also a place to dispose of dead bodies.
Ahhh, I can't think about it anymore, it makes me sick just thinking about it.
This incident caused an uproar in the group.
Many people accused the officials of being dishonest and feeding them maggots. But some owners expressed their understanding, because they didn't force them, they did it all by themselves.
Do you know about ordinary residential areas? Everyone guesses, they should know!
After all, even people who only ate a few meals can find the clues, and I don't believe that people who have eaten for a month or two can't find something wrong.
But people didn't say, why pinch, isn't it forced by life?
Anyway, it is cultured aseptically. What is the difference between the five-cereal reincarnation worm and the mealworm and bamboo worm? It's not the same as eating!
Don't say that you can't eat it. When you are hungry, you can eat anything. It's a big deal, just lie to your ears and steal your bell!
The matter passed like this, and no one in the villa area mentioned the meat pie anymore.
In the blink of an eye, it was New Year's Eve, Song Nuanxia breathed the scorching air, took the temperature to measure it, and as expected, it exploded directly.
The temperature in the basement was as high as 43°C, and on the second and third floors, it went directly to 47°C. 56°C outside. Bare ground baked by the sun, 73°C.
Just ask if you dare to think? Don't be afraid to suspect that you are dreaming!
Song Nuanxia carefully pulled back the kerosene thermometer that was left on the ground, shook her head, and went back to the basement to nest.
She really didn't know how long this high temperature would last. She felt that if it continued like this, she would not be able to survive even with golden fingers.
This is a festival for family reunion and joy, but not many people have joy on their faces.
Months of high temperature life have made them lose confidence in the future. The groundwater side also completely dried up a week ago.
The residents of Shangjia Mansion found a place to lay their bodies, and they were not in the mood to celebrate the festival at all.

Chapter 80

After Song Nuanxia sighed for a while, she took out a cantaloupe from the space and placed it on a fruit plate.
Then I took a braised fish, a box of braised pork, a plate of braised prawns, a plate of ground delicacies, a plate of celery walnuts, and a pot of crispy pork. I ate a ready-made meal with Lu Zhan to celebrate the festival.
After the meal, the two were very silent. I don't know how long it will take for this kind of day when we can't see the future.
Hearing someone shouting outside, Song Nuanxia patted Lu Zhan on the shoulder: "Go and sit outside?"
Lu Zhan nodded, ready to go upstairs to change clothes. Song Nuanxia said, "Just sit at the door for a while and smell the smoke."
Lu Zhan chuckled, took a cushion, and went out with Song Nuanxia to breathe. The two sat on the steps, resting their chins and looking at the opposite door.
Also, listen to the whoops of people outside.
"Have you got a meal yet?"
"No! There is no stock at home, and the army's car has not come. Emma, ​​what kind of year is this, it is worse than hundreds of years ago! And you, have you eaten?"
"Picked two vegetable leaves and gnawed them, I'm not full! Oh, it's so difficult! Who would have thought that life would be like this? Alas!"
"Anyway, you still have vegetable leaves to fill your stomach. It's not like me. I didn't take it seriously at the beginning, but now I can only gnaw on the air! It's just a thought before, save water, otherwise, I would have died of thirst."
When Song Nuanxia heard this, a slight smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.
Regardless of what happens in this life, under the official operation, most of the population has been preserved.
Very good, better than she imagined.
Even if the drought problem cannot be solved, Song Nuanxia firmly believes that Dalong will get better and better.
Suddenly, the phone rang. In this dark night, it seemed a little abrupt.
Song Nuanxia took a look and found that it was an overseas call.
A little unexpected, but it makes sense. After talking to Lu Zhan, he went back to the house. Flicking on the screen, I heard a familiar voice: "Dear Song, how are you?"
Song Nuanxia nodded: "Very good, Bella, what's the matter? It's rare to call me!"
Bella hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Song, can I ask you one thing? You know the locust plague in the beautiful country. The overwhelming locusts have eaten most of our food. I am very hungry now. You, can you sell some food to me? Me? After this hurdle, I will pay you back double!"
Song Nuanxia refused without hesitation: "I'm sorry, I have already transported the food back to the Dragon Kingdom. The Dragon Kingdom has also experienced locust plagues, so..."
The tone was full of regret.
Bella was in a hurry and yelled on the phone: "You are talking nonsense! I have checked, and there is no large amount of food leaving the country! Song, please, help me! For the sake of helping you collect it, Give me some food, I'm so hungry!"
Song Nuanxia was silent.
After a long time, he said, "Bella, I really have no food. You should know that there is a word called smuggling."
"Ah, Falk! You yellow-skinned monkeys know how to dig into the corners of imperialism!"
There was a hysterical voice on the phone, Song Nuanxia shook her head, hung up, blocked, all in one go.
As for guilt or something, she didn't. She is not her own compatriots, she is very moral.
He walked back to the door slowly and sat next to Lu Zhan. Smiling and talking about what happened just now, what he got was the other party's doting eyes.
Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows: "If it wasn't for the state-owned radiation of the cherry blossoms, they should have been bought out in the first place. It's a pity to save so many materials from being buried in the sea!"
Of course, this is also a joke.
Lu Zhan chuckled: "Be a bit bigger, but if you move too much, you will attract suspicion. It's good now."
Song Nuanxia thinks so too. Looking up at the starry sky, I found that the clouds tonight are very thick. This has never happened before.
"Lu Zhan, look!" Song Nuanxia's voice was a little excited, and she tugged at Lu Zhan's arm, motioning him to look up.
Lu Zhan looked up and found that the clouds were moving quickly. The starlight that could be seen faintly was soon completely blocked.
Song Nuanxia asked weakly: "This is, the sky has changed?"
Lu Zhan didn't know either. But he dragged Song Nuanxia back to the house, fearing that something might happen.
Then, check the villa next to each other, make sure all the doors and windows are closed, and then go back to the basement to sleep. It's just that there are things in their hearts, and the two of them are not asleep.
At dawn the next day, Song Nuanxia woke up. Looking into Lu Zhan's eyes, he smiled and said, "Happy Chinese New Year, good luck!"
Lu Zhan raised his hand and rubbed Song Nuanxia's face: "Peace and peace, happy forever!"
Then take out a bunch of corn cobs and ears of wheat from the space. They are all mutated and look huge.
For example, a corn cob is a meter long, and each kernel is the size of a grape. The same goes for the ears of wheat, which are similar to the corn cobs before the mutation. The most important thing is that the color of each cob and wheat ear is different.
"Well, just like in the novel, different colors represent different attributes. You can store them up for emergencies. If you eat them yourself, it's best to eat ones without attributes."
Song Nuanxia nodded, and put the food into the space, leaving only one corn cob to taste.
Of course, she didn't cook it all, so she broke off more than 20 grains. With some steamed buns and side dishes, it is enough to eat.
As a result, the residents of the townhouse area went crazy again. Although there are some people who open a small stove to eat alone, such delicious food is still rare.
Song Nuanxia smiled while cooking corn, that smile was somewhat wretched. Lu Zhan didn't mind, Xia Xia was the best in his eyes.
After the two had breakfast, they went to the garden terrace to take care of the crops, only to find that the clouds were thicker.
Many people asked in the group: "This is, is it going to rain?"
Yes, yes! Many people think so.
Song Nuanxia went to Langbo and found that many places were cloudy. She frowned and asked Lu Zhan, "Why does it feel like volcanic ash is coming?"
Lu Zhan didn't know either, so he could only respond in silence. Anyway, I made up my mind not to go out in the near future.
The thicker cloud cover is also beneficial, that is, the sun cannot shine down and the temperature drops. Song Nuanxia took the temperature and measured it. It was only 42°C on the third floor today.
Without thinking about it, I went to the basement with Lu Zhan to exercise. However, something happened at half past twelve noon.
At that time, Song Nuanxia was eating, and suddenly caught a glimpse of water on the window, hurried to look, and found that it was raining!
She was a little excited: "Lu Zhan, the drought is over, it's raining, it's raining!"
There were other residents who responded in the same way as her.
Many people saw the situation outside the window while eating. A little reckless, even ran out directly. Welcome the rain from the sky, and by the way, wash away the dirt on your body.
"Ahhh, it's raining!" Song Nuanxia stood by the window, watching the people rejoice, feeling a little happy.
However, happiness is only two minutes.
Anyway, it did rain, but it was hot. As soon as it touched the ground, it squeaked and evaporated. Then a cloud of rain and fog rose.
Everyone turned a blind eye to this and thought it was a land issue. After rushing out, I took a shower in the rain, but after washing, I felt my body was burning.
This is, it's raining hot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 345 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
26.7K 206 86
空間囤貨:在危機世界艱難求生 https://m.xklxsw.com/zh_hant/book/354496/ https://www.69shu.com/txt/44875.htm Author: Long boat crossing the moon COMPLETE NOT MINE! M...
4.1K 84 6
Apocalyptic natural disaster, the heroine takes space to hoard goods and abuse scum 末世天灾,女主带空间囤货虐渣 Author: I am so poor that I can't afford three mea...
50.5K 951 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...