The misfortunes of a slacker

By Hellllooooz

Cale was getting ready for his third meeting of the week, and certainly not his last. Since the end of the wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14
Chapter 15
chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Notes:

Chapter 2

664 26 4
By Hellllooooz

"Cale, hey, wake up! " When he did, he became panicked, losing his bright expression.

He tried to straighten him out, but there was nothing he could do. He decided to lay him down on the floor to see what state he was in. Marquis Stan and all the nobility of the north-east rushed to Cale worried for him.

"Young master! "

"Cale! "

"Your Highness, what happened?"

"I don't know, Taylor can you go and see a guard so he can call a doctor?"

"Of course" he immediately left to meet the guards at the gate. The others remained at Cale's side while the other nobles did not move from their places at the table.

Alberu placed a hand on his forehead, checking his temperature.

"It looks like he has a very high fever..."

The nobles accompanying him became even more panicked.

By the time Taylor had gone to warn the guards, his condition had begun to worsen and a jerky breathing could be heard.

"Cale?! "Eric tried to wake him up by patting his cheeks, but it didn't work.

"He looks like he's having trouble breathing!"

Taylor had returned in the meantime, saying that the doctor had been notified.

"I hope he gets here soon his condition really isn't good" Eric took his hand of it trying to soothe him in some way, he didn't know what else to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.6K 20
The war is over no one really died but something is wrong here they can feel it. They feel like they lost something precious. Something seem to be mi...
62.5K 3.8K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...
19.3K 1.5K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
17K 990 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...