After stocking up on supplies...

By CNovel_Reader

After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocaly... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-161

Chapter 41-50

1.3K 22 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

Song Nuanxia hurriedly retreated, stood in the shadow, and looked at the other party.
The little soldier breathed a sigh of relief, and after making gestures to the two of them, he left and entered the front villa through the back door.
Song Nuanxia asked Lu Zhan in a daze, "What is he talking about?"
Lu Zhan chuckled: "Let's stay at home, they will come soon."
Song Nuanxia nodded, moved a small bench and sat at the door, watching the excitement.
Within a few minutes, two little soldiers moved out a white bag from the 6202 in front.
Don't doubt what's inside, I'm afraid 6202 has been wiped out.
There are also two little soldiers wearing white heat-resistant suits and carrying pesticide sprayers on their backs, and they wipe out the green belt and the insect eggs in the owner's house next to each other.
Not only that, but a little soldier went door to door to register the situation. It is said that it is related to the subsequent policy, and no concealment or omission is allowed.
The residents of Shangjia Mansion were very cooperative, and soon, the little soldier arrived at Song Nuanxia's house.
Song Nuanxia took out her ID and Lu Zhan's ID to register with the other party, and also explained their recent whereabouts.
"Yes, the two of us were trapped in Times Square during the sandstorm, and we didn't return to Shang Jia Mansion until after one o'clock in the morning."
The other party nodded, and returned the documents to the two, with a little respect in his words.
Song Nuanxia understood, it seemed that she was another kid who knew Lu Zhan.
The little soldier didn't specify Lu Zhan's identity, but only told them not to go out recently, especially not to walk in the sun.
"The Kyoto Research Institute has discovered that the sun's energy has been abnormal recently, and the intensity of ultraviolet rays has exceeded the safe range. If you have nothing to do, try not to walk in the sun. If you want to go out, wait until night."
Song Nuanxia nodded, expressing that she remembered.
"By the way, do you need solar panels in your home? There may be power cuts in the future. Your partner should know the inside story."
Song Nuanxia went to see Lu Zhan, and saw that the man looked sullen, and shook his head: "No need, the family pretends to be."
The little soldier chuckled: "The owners here are quite prepared for danger in times of peace, and half of them have remodeled the wiring. Well, Feng Shui is good."
Song Nuanxia heard the deep meaning, thanked the other party for a few words, and sent the little soldier away.
Later, two more killers came in and sprayed all the corners of the room before leaving with a bucket.
Song Nuanxia sniffed it twice and found it tasteless. Asked Lu Zhan, he also shook his head with a smile: "It's very slight, you can hardly smell it."
Song Nuanxia gave a thumbs up: "The research institute is awesome. In just one week, a new type of insecticide has been invented."
It is not as pungent as before, and it is harmless to the human body.
Lu Zhan nodded: "Never underestimate the power of the state apparatus."
The two of them didn't enter the house, they just stayed under the eaves, and waited for the medicine inside to play a similar role before entering the house and opening the window for ventilation.
Then he took out his mobile phone and surfed the Internet, only to find that Langbo had posted new news on the top.
It is said that the mutated tick crisis is temporarily lifted, but production and life will take some time to recover.
In addition, the recent rise in temperature can easily lead to heat stroke. Residents are requested to find ways to escape the heat.
Thank you for the comment below. Only a few people are complaining. The whole area has a power outage, and they don't have air conditioners.
The official reply: "You can hide in places without direct sunlight such as underground garages. The authorities are urgently restoring power and water supply. Please wait patiently."
Song Nuanxia clicked a thumbs up, and just about to put down her phone, she found that there was a frying pan in the communication group in the community.
The group announcement was the news that Langbo was at the top of the group, and it sparked heated discussions as soon as it was dumped in the group.
[Meng Jingwei 11202: Everyone saw it, I am afraid we will be out day and night in the future! 】
[Qi Chengfeng 11201: Fuck me, your phone has power! I sent you a message that day and you didn't reply, you still shouted at the top of your voice. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: Cough, who would dare at that time, you don't know what's going on outside, so don't hang around? It is because our country is so powerful that we have taken control of the situation so quickly, so I have the courage to speak out. 】
【Xiaoxiao7402: Me too. Some time ago, there was a power outage at home, and I didn't dare to turn on the lights to start a business. Wipe, eat dry food for a week. 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: Why do you have electricity in your home? Our community is so powerful? 】
Everyone was silent for a while.
It took a long time before someone asked: "2201, your house is out of electricity, how can you still use your mobile phone?"
Zhao Wanwan was unprepared, and directly typed in the group: "Haha, I have three charging treasures! After the power outage, turn them off immediately, and turn them on at noon every day to check the situation. If I knew you had electricity at home, I would have sent a message in the group. Week, it suffocated me."
Everyone was silent again.
I have to admit that 2201 is a bit lucky. Always be able to walk in front of everyone without knowing it.
[Kong Yan 6502: That's all right, all right, let's not talk about this. By the way, how did you cook recently? Is there still water? Who opened it just now, the taste is really delicious! 】
[Su Hongan 5201: My house has no water, and I have been living on snacks recently. Which cutie has extra at home, I'll exchange it with potato chips. 】
The group was silent for the third time.
After a long time, Boss Li came out to preside over the overall situation.
[Boss Li 8101: I just asked the soldiers in the army, and said that a logistics vehicle will come over in a while to deliver food to everyone. 】
[Su Hongan 5201: Is it free? 】
[Boss Li 8101: There is a charge! What's the situation now, you still want to eat free food, do you think it's possible? It is not easy for the troops to remember to deliver food to us. Don't worry about it too much, everyone, it's not a person who lacks those three melons and two dates. 】
[Xiaoxiao 7402: Boss Li is right, whoever lives in a townhouse doesn't have a fortune of several million. Ann! Ann! 】
[Boss Li 8101: Xiaoxiao is conscious, but this time the team does not accept cash, saying that they use the previously exchanged electronic coins to buy meals. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: What, use that thing? No, no, I'm going to be unlucky again? At first I thought it was useless, so I only changed it for a thousand yuan. 】
[Zhao Wanwan 2201: How much is one thousand electronic coins, 10? You said that you already live in Shangjia Mansion, why are you still so tight? 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: ...I am a small employee of a government unit. I was able to live in it because I borrowed from my daughter-in-law's natal family. Who would have thought that it would be useful? I thought it was just like the ones in the past two years, just a flash in the pan. 】
Boss Li was speechless, and he replied after a few seconds of silence: "Are you a fool? You know you live in Shangjia Mansion, but you don't know how to exchange electronic coins? You know how to evaluate you if you are smart or not. !
All right, all right, wait for the troops to come, and talk to Brother Bing. Maybe someone will raise their hands high and open the exchange channel again. Or give you a meal on credit first. "

Chapter 42

Song Nuanxia was overwhelmed with joy, leaned on the sofa, and threw the phone to Lu Zhan: "Look, we're greedy for our neighbors again!"
Lu Zhan's eyes were full of doting, he smiled and flipped through it for a while, then put away the phone.
Then he reminded with a serious expression: "The situation is not good, we have to keep a low profile in the future."
Song Nuanxia curled her lips: "Understood!"
Unhappily holding the mobile phone to the basement, I found that the temperature here is three to five degrees lower than above.
Take out the thermometer and measure it, it's 38°C, it's great!
I didn't even put an ice bucket, because it was already very cold.
Song Nuanxia took out a fruit plate and shared it with Lu Zhan.
Then I lay on the sofa and watched a movie, and then I went to the fitness equipment and chose one that didn't use electricity to exercise.
Two hours later, Song Nuanxia took out the air nail gun and practiced shooting on a fixed target.
As for real guns, Lu Zhan taught them, but she didn't practice them. She didn't plan to use such a lethal weapon unless it was a last resort.
In a blink of an eye, the sun went down, and the basement was dark.
Song Nuanxia put away the air nail gun, went back to the third floor to wipe off her body, and changed into a nightgown before coming to the restaurant.
What are you having for dinner? Song Nuanxia sat in a chair in a daze.
Those with a strong taste cannot be made, and those with a small taste are not delicious. The neighbors around are dog noses, she...
Forget it, let's eat vegetable salad. Refreshing and refreshing, but also vitamin supplements.
As for the staple food, there are big white steamed buns. At the beginning, I stocked up on 1,000 pieces, and I can eat them for a long time.
After eating, no, I can't wait until I'm done eating. I'll have nothing to do tomorrow, so I'll steam some more and stock up.
Hahaha!
Song Nuanxia was in a good mood. After dinner happily, she drank another glass of white peach juice and lay down on the sofa.
It was getting darker and darker, and many people around them turned on their lights. It was completely different from the scene when they came back in the early morning.
Many people in ordinary residential buildings are suspicious: "Isn't there a power outage, why are the lights on in the townhouse?"
Wouldn't it be rich and privileged?
Boss Li, who was diving quietly, saw that something was wrong, and hurriedly asked the property staff to come out to appease him.
"No, no, it's because the owner of the townhouse has installed solar panels. The sky was full of yellow sand before, but we couldn't see it here. Now the sand has dispersed, the sky has cleared, and the lights over there are coming through."
Most people believe it, but there are very few people who don't think so.
After all, the visibility was very high yesterday afternoon, but it was still pitch black?
It can only be said that rich people are too thieves. In order not to reveal his wealth, he pretended to be a quail. Humph, a bunch of villains!
At ten o'clock in the evening, two buses came to the community. One is parked in ordinary residential buildings, and one is parked in townhouse areas.
As soon as the car stopped, the loudspeaker sounded: "There are residents who need food, come out and line up to buy food."
In a word, simple and clear.
Song Nuanxia took a look at what she was wearing, and felt that it was not particularly appropriate, so she went back to the room and changed into short-sleeved shorts. Then he walked out slowly, and saw eight soldiers standing beside the bus, armed with live ammunition.
"Line up, don't rush!"
Although the soldiers felt that the residents in the high-end residential area had more stocks, and there should be no crimes of vandalism and looting, they did not relax and kept a vigilant eye on the passers-by.
Song Nuanxia stood at the end, planning to buy a meal to see the situation. The neighbors in front of me were smiling and chatting with acquaintances.
"Hey old Hu, you're out too? Are you all right at home?"
"How can it be okay? My boy was bitten by ticks several times in order to protect me and my wife, and he is still burning!"
"Then what should we do, the people in the army didn't say anything?"
"I gave some medicine, let's keep it at home first. It's useless to say that the hospital is full of people."
"Oh, why did it suddenly become like this? I can't believe the experience of the past two days. I don't think about anything now. Money or not is not important, as long as I can live!"
"Yeah, just live."
Song Nuanxia didn't listen anymore, because the topic of living was too heavy, and her small body couldn't bear it.
It didn't take long before there was a quarrel in the front: "What do you mean, a small rice ball for an electronic coin? It's not pure rice! You are not guilty of your heart!"
The little soldier who distributed the food didn't change his face, and asked coldly, "Do you want it? If you don't want it, I'll refund it for you."
Don't persuade the other party to make trouble at all.
The other party's expression froze, but he couldn't hold back.
Pointing at the little soldier's nose and saying "you you you" for a long time, he threw the rice ball and left with a shake of his face.
The little soldiers next to the bus looked livid and almost put their guns on the man's back.
The captain of the logistics team waved his hand and asked them to continue selling, but he blacklisted the man who wasted food.
The rest of the people looked at each other, not knowing what to do. Boss Li is a shrewd businessman, he stepped forward cheerfully, picked up the rice ball, patted the ashes on it, and ate it without feeling dirty.
He also commented while eating: "Well, the multigrain one tastes good. There are buckwheat, brown rice, barley, carrots, luncheon meat, what else?"
His face was full of doubts, and he felt that he had never eaten the green leaves inside.
The logistics captain had a smile on his face and nodded: "Sweet potato leaves and radish sprouts."
Li Hao gave a thumbs up: "Yes, yes, the chefs in the team know how to match it. A simple rice ball is so nutritious. The most important thing is that it tastes good."
The praise is both sincere and perfunctory.
The logistics captain nodded and put him in a line: "This...is Boss Li, do you want another rice ball?"
Li Hao nodded and took out his mobile phone: "Yes, ten!"
"That won't work, we have a limited number, and each person can only buy one!"
Li Hao's eyes flashed, and he readily agreed: "Sure, that's one, thank you Captain Chen."
Chen Shu withdrew an electronic coin from Li Hao's account, and gave the other party a look of "you are very interesting".
Li Hao left the bus with a smile, walked to the corner, suppressed the smile on his face, and whispered to the bodyguard.
"Boss, are you serious?" The bodyguard looked shocked.
Li Hao nodded: "Based on my business acumen for many years, it should be good. Before everyone realizes it, hurry up and collect grain for me. It doesn't matter whether it is old grain or miscellaneous grain, as much as you can collect.
As for other materials... as long as they are usable, they will be accepted, regardless of the price. "
The bodyguard took a deep breath, and quickly left under the trusting eyes of the other party.
Song Nuanxia turned a deaf ear to all this and turned a blind eye to it, neither reporting it to anyone nor interrupting it.
Individuals have their own destiny, and a boss like Li can live a wonderful and comfortable life at any time.
Lu Zhan noticed all this, and gently held Song Nuanxia's hand, signaling that he was here.
Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes at the other party, shook off that rough hand, and walked up to Chen Shu: "Hi, please bring me a rice ball."
Chen Shu looked at Lu Zhan teasingly for a long time, then nodded, and took one for Song Nuanxia.

Chapter 43

Song Nuanxia didn't go home, so she found a corner to eat.
After her, many people came to buy things. Most of them paid happily, and a few were painful to bargain.
For example, Meng Jingwei from 11202 asked as soon as he came up: "I haven't exchanged many electronic coins, can I buy them with cash!"
Chen Shu shook his head and said blankly, "Sorry, there is a regulation above that only electronic coins are accepted."
Meng Jingwei was a little anxious: "Then what should I do if I don't have electronic coins?"
Chen Shu took out a piece of paper, on which was a labor contract: "You can owe it first, and pay off the debt with your labor later."
Meng Jingwei: "..." I don't understand why things have developed like this.
"No, I have money, can I buy it with money? Which team of yours is unreasonable? See, Hua Guobi, according to the law, no unit can refuse to accept it!"
Chen Shu's expression was calm: "The law also says that you can't buy and sell by force. You can go to a place that accepts banknotes to buy."
Meng Jingwei was so stunned that he was speechless. He froze for a few seconds before he asked nonchalantly, "This rice ball is too expensive, can I buy some rice noodles and vegetables? Also, is there any water? The house has been without water for several days!"
Chen Shu shook his head: "No, only rice balls. If you want to eat, buy it, if you don't want to eat, give up the opportunity."
Meng Jingwei was a little angry, but beside the bus, eight cold muzzles pointed at him, which made him dare not be arrogant.
After hesitating for a few seconds, he finally compromised. Sign your daimyo on the contract and get a rice ball.
I wanted to get some for my family, but was stopped by the other party: "One for each person, you are not allowed to take it on your behalf."
Meng Jingwei: "..." Let's do it, since he doesn't have a gun, he can only follow the arrangement.
Cowardly came to the bottom of the tree, gnawing on rice balls tastelessly.
Seeing that Li Hao was about to go home, he hurried up to meet him: "Boss Li..." He wanted to complain about what Chen Shu did.
As a result, Li Hao made a stop gesture, and said meaningfully: "Whatever people arrange, you can just listen, don't be foolish."
Go against someone with a gun, I think you are an old birthday star who hanged himself because you think you have a long life.
"The one who wasted food just now, I'm afraid it won't be long before he regrets it. You can sell yourself to the country, not bad."
Li Hao patted Meng Jingwei's shoulder, smiled and left.
Song Nuanxia ate melon and watched costumed quail. After eating a rice ball, her stomach was full.
Not wanting to go back, he took Lu Zhan for a walk in the neighborhood.
Although there are no street lights, the lights from the surrounding villas faintly illuminate the road under your feet.
Song Nuanxia walked slowly, breathing in the fragrance of grass and trees from time to time. However, she felt that the community hadn't smelled of dirt for a long time.
"Lu Zhan, do you remember how long it has been since it rained?"
"At least half a year!" Lu Zhan said without hesitation.
Song Nuanxia didn't expect it to be so long, she has been living in the city, and if it doesn't rain, it doesn't affect her much.
The high temperature is sustainable, but it is still abnormally high. She is afraid that there will be a severe drought and even a plague of locusts in the future.
Alas, even without zombies, the world is still in decline. I just don't know if there is a chance of life.
After strolling outside for more than half an hour, Song Nuanxia was tired. I went back and took a shower, then lay down on the bed and fell asleep.
The next day, Song Nuanxia woke up amidst the cheers of the crowd.
When it comes to decoration, her home is made of soundproof materials, but she can hear the noise of a group of people outside the window.
I just couldn't hear what they were shouting.
Song Nuanxia took out her phone and looked at it, it was only half past four. It's dawn, and I don't know what the group of people are doing if they don't sleep.
I was too lazy to change clothes, so I wrapped myself in a bathrobe and went out.
When Lu Zhan heard the movement at the door, he thought the little girl was sleepwalking, so he hurried to follow.
As soon as she went out, Song Nuanxia saw Boss Li surrounded by people, she asked curiously: "What's the matter, are they all gathered here?"
Boss Li saw the little girl with messy hair and yawning, so he couldn't help snoring, and Lu Zhan almost broke his arm.
"Cough, what, I just saw that the girl is too cute, so I couldn't help it." Boss Li was a little embarrassed, he didn't expect that he owed so much.
Lu Zhan nodded, and put his arms around Song Nuanxia's slender waist, his possessiveness was self-evident.
Song Nuanxia felt the warmth of his big hand, and felt a little uncomfortable, but she didn't upset the situation.
In the last days, a girl who has no support is the most likely to be targeted. Even if she has the ability to protect herself, she doesn't want to challenge human nature.
And the tall man beside her is her best shield.
The two were so close that Song Nuanxia could smell the peach fragrance on Lu Zhan's body.
You say it's strange or not, a big man actually smells of peaches, it smells good, but it's too sweet.
Doesn't fit his tough guy image at all.
Thinking of this, he couldn't help pursing his lips and chuckling. That just-right touch of shyness, in the eyes of everyone, is the sour smell of love.
It's really enviable, jealous, and boring.
Boss Li clicked his tongue twice, thinking how good it is to be young.
If he hadn't focused on his career, wouldn't he have a beautiful wife in his arms and children around his knees now?
However, time flies, earning hundreds of millions of wealth, but still alone. There are just a few good brothers around, supporting each other and helping each other.
Reining in his emotions, Boss Li said, "No, I just found out that there is internet and electricity at home, and they all came out excitedly to share the news."
Song Nuanxia's eyes lit up: "So fast?"
"Of course, you have to believe in the speed of our country's infrastructure construction. Don't you just repair a few cables, it's a matter of minutes."
Song Nuanxia nodded, her eyes full of hope: "Where's the water, is it here yet? I just rush out, but I haven't seen it yet!"
Boss Li pointed to Song Nuanxia's bathrobe and coughed lightly: "Well, I can see it. But the water didn't come, so I don't know what happened."
At this time, Boss Li noticed the little girl's hair. Although it is the same as a chicken coop, it is very refreshing and not greasy at all.
Even Lu Zhan.
I wanted to ask if there was any water in your house, but I was afraid of exposing the little girl's family background and attracting others to covet it.
Boss Li changed the topic, pulled a few people and asked: "Do you have any extra things at home, let's replace them. This mall will not be open for a while, and no one can prepare everything almost."
"Well, some time ago, my family stockpiled several bags of rice noodles, but there was no water. What I want most now is mineral water. Even if I exchange a 25kg bag of Wuchang rice with her for a 5l barrel of mountain spring water, I would willing."
"Cough, who is not? See, there is not much hair on my head, and it has become greasy in the past two days. If I don't wash it, I can become a lay disciple of Shaolin Temple."
"My family doesn't usually cook, so I stock up some toilet paper, aunt's towels, etc. Do you want it? I want to change something."
"Girl, I'll exchange rice with you. If you don't tell me, I'll forget about it. There are only a few slices left at home, and there's no place to buy them now."

Chapter 44

The news went around in a circle, and only a very few decided what to change. After all, the time is still short, and everyone's stockpiling at home can still be done for a while. One by one, I still want to see what policy will come next.
Now it's Song Nuanxia's turn. She was stunned for a moment, and then she was very distressed: "My partner and I usually order takeaway, and we don't have much stock at home. If we weren't trapped in the shopping mall before, we must have run out of food." Absolutely."
It should be sold badly, and the worse the better.
But it can't be worthless, otherwise others will look down on you and attack you in groups.
"However, I like to stock up on daily chemicals, such as leave-in shampoo, disposable underwear, and physical sunscreen. I have a big box, enough for several years."
These things are very useful, but they are not worth mentioning in front of survival. It will not be coveted, and it can be exchanged for something at an appropriate node.
Everyone thought about it, and felt that the little girl was a little lazy. Look at this stockpile, you don't need to wash it, just throw it away after use. It is in line with the image of some young people who are "duplicate".
The elder sister who said that there were a lot of paper towels and aunt's towels lit up, took Song Nuanxia's hand and asked, "Little sister, how about using aunt's towels to change your disposable underwear with you? In such a hot day, there is no water. The pants at home are almost gone."
Song Nuanxia had no objection, and after discussing the exchange ratio, she went back to get her things.
Disposable underwear, a pack of five, Song Nuanxia took two packs, and exchanged them for a pack of ten pieces of daily necessities.
Seeing that the deal between the two of them was settled, the glamorous uncle got anxious and took out his wallet: "Little girl, is it okay to give uncle a bottle of no-rinse shampoo? If you don't rub these two hairs with something, they will fall out. "
Song Nuanxia shook her head: "The transaction is fine, but I want electronic coins."
The uncle was a little bit pained, clutching his phone and struggling: "Can I give you more money? I don't have many electronic coins, and the more I use them, the less I use them."
Song Nuanxia pursed her lips, who was she trying to fool, she looked easy to deceive?
Boss Li couldn't stand it anymore, and patted Qin Dashan on the shoulder: "It doesn't matter who lives here, so don't fool the kids!"
In this way, Qin Dashan took out ten electronic coins in pain, and kept comforting himself in his heart: "Isn't it just ten rice balls, brother can afford it!"
But I don't know that it will be very difficult to earn electronic coins in the future, and it is really not comparable to a few rice balls.
A group of people chatted for more than an hour, and then they couldn't bear the heat and went back to their respective homes. It's better at home, you can turn on the air conditioner.
null......
Why didn't you respond? Could it be that the air conditioner is broken?
When I got closer, there was a power outage again! What's the difference between this and not coming?
Many people who sleep late do not know that the community has ever had a call.
After being woken up by the heat, you can either carry it hard, or rely on the fan driven by solar energy to continue your life.
Or, hide in the basement. Without direct sunlight, the temperature here is seven or eight degrees lower than outside.
Song Nuanxia was hiding in the basement at this time, and she felt that she could decorate a bedroom here.
After talking to Lu Zhan, he moved down the big bed in the bedroom on the first floor. It's also a pity that I didn't stock up on furniture when I was abroad.
Lu Zhan comforted her with a smile: "It's okay, we have wood stockpiled, and in the future, I will find a good craftsman to make you a Babu bed."
Song Nuanxia finally felt better, looked at the time, and was about to have breakfast, but heard the doorbell.
Song Nuanxia turned on the video phone and saw that it was Boss Li. He hurriedly put on a bath towel and opened the door, and took an umbrella by the way.
"Why is Boss Li here? It's hot outside, please come in!"
Li Hao nodded with a smile: "Sudden visit, I didn't bother you!"
"No, it's hot today, so I want to spoil it."
After inviting people in, Song Nuanxia poured a glass of cold water from the water dispenser with only one bottom left: "Boss Li, what do you want me to do?"
Li Hao put the bag in his hand on the coffee table: "Brother wants to change the shampoo with you."
She blushed a little while talking: "This clothes can be changed frequently, but the hair is different, it can't be washed, it's itchy and oily!"
Song Nuanxia couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.
Without even discussing the price, I went to the bedroom to get a bottle of no-rinse shampoo: "Hey, I'll give this to Brother Li."
It's not that she wants to be the Holy Mother, but that Li Hao is very shrewd, and building a good relationship with him may be useful in the future.
Li Hao didn't intend to take advantage of this, and opened the bag in his hand: "Hey, this is a gift from my brother."
Song Nuanxia took a look, it was five bags of rice per catty.
Raising eyebrows and chuckling: "Boss Li, this ceremony is a bit heavy!"
"It's okay, we will come and go often in the future." Li Hao didn't care much.
Song Nuanxia nodded and accepted the gift. Li Hao chatted with the two for a while, then left.
However, he didn't have an empty hand. In addition to the shampoo, I also took away a three-pound small watermelon.
Li Hao was very satisfied, and felt that Xiao Song and his wife were capable. Look, there are even watermelons.
Although, he also has it, but it was sent back from the south. Song Nuanxia's melons are from the north at first glance.
I don't know how it tastes, but I hope it will be sandy and sweet.
On the other side, Song Nuanxia sent the person away and went back to the basement. After drinking a bowl of seafood porridge and eating two buns, I started a new day of life.
Work out, shoot targets, watch movies.
Lu Zhan was by the side, and when he was bored, he would teach Song Nuanxia boxing and kicking skills.
The two of them got sweaty from practicing, so they wiped off with water, and then changed into clothes, and it was ok.
As for dirty clothes, of course they are put into the space. I won't talk about it now if there is no water. When there is water, I will take it out and wash it.
Anyway, there are a lot of clothes in the space, enough to change.
Time passed quietly for three days, during these three days, Chen Shu would come over every evening to deliver food to everyone.
The one who threw away the vegetable dumplings before couldn't stand the hunger, so he had the cheek to go to Chen Shu to buy food.
However, men have been blacklisted and are no longer allowed to trade with electronic currency. If you want to eat, you can only sign an unequal treaty.
The man's face was as dark as ink, and he wanted to argue with Chen Shu, but he was afraid that the other party would do something wrong. In desperation, they had no choice but to compromise.
The water in the community is still not restored, but the electricity comes on every morning and evening. Many people who don't have solar panels at home take advantage of this hour to charge their mobile phones and watch the news.
But nothing was said on the TV, only to reassure everyone to wait patiently.
Until September 16th, the official voice came out.
[We are entering a whole new era due to global climate change. During this period, we will face many unprecedented situations, but there is no unparalleled path. I believe that everyone will be able to find a way out if they unite. 】
Song Nuanxia nodded, she believed it!
[The mutated tick disaster some time ago, after investigation, was caused by the nuclear plant leak caused by the volcanic eruption in Sakura Country. Our country has suffered an indiscriminate disaster, and at the same time it has opened the prelude to a new era. 】

Chapter 45

The official did not exaggerate the disasters in other countries, but you can get a glimpse of it from the lines.
[Life in the future may be difficult, but Chinese people have always endured hardships and stand hard work. All the difficulties and obstacles are just obstacles to a bright future.
Now, the government has decided to scrap the previous banknotes and use electronic currency in the future. Residents who have not exchanged electronic currency before, at 9:00 tomorrow morning, the app will be open for two hours for everyone to exchange in proportion. 】
As soon as this remark came out, the internet exploded.
"What do you mean, the previous money doesn't count? Then what do I have to fight for most of my life!"
Everyone felt that it was unfair, but the official did not explain further. It is only said that all walks of life need to re-plan, and electronic coins will be used as the main currency in circulation in the future.
[In addition, in view of the recent abnormal temperature, before the official decision to drop the temperature, the working hours will be adjusted from 22:00 pm to 4:00 am. All resources are given priority to people's livelihood industries, and other industries, such as entertainment, education and training, finance, etc., reduce energy consumption by 70%.
The society needs to save water and electricity, cancel flashy power-consuming items such as landscape lights, reduce lighting electricity consumption, encourage green travel, and limit the supply of fuel and gas. 】
Song Nuanxia took a deep breath, feeling like she was back before liberation.
But things are far from over, and bombshells continue to be dropped on the TV.
[From now on, each household will be limited to 30 degrees of electricity per month, and each household will be limited to 5 tons of water per month. If there is any adjustment, you will be notified separately. 】
[From now on, supermarkets will be open at night, and the sale of fresh fruits and vegetables, beverages and other foods will be suspended, and all meat will be removed from shelves due to the influence of mutated ticks. The resumption of supply will be notified later. 】
[Affected by the mutated ticks, the fertility of the soil has declined, and the harvest has dropped sharply. From now on, residents can go to the garrison contact point of the community or the community (property) office from 22:00 pm to 4:00 am to receive free vegetables, food, and fruit seeds to sow by themselves.
Pay attention to sun protection and cool down during planting. After harvesting, you can eat it yourself or sell it to the local garrison. 】
[From now on, those who need to purchase solar panels can apply to the community garrison. Two yuan per household, electronic currency checkout. 】
[Comrades, friends, the new world is coming, let us act together! 】
Song Nuanxia: "..." Is the last sentence a bit of a joke?
But it doesn't matter, the other party has said what she wants to know. As for what is not said, leave it to the "final interpretation right".
I took out my mobile phone to browse Langbo, and found that the top ten "hot" in the hot search were all about official notices. There is no lack of rational analysis in it, and there are also many disturbances with rhythm.
Some people even greeted the parents of the person in charge of making the rules, which caused Langbo to be banned.
No one came out to respond, and it wasn't until the public opinion fermented that they almost copied the guy that someone posted the recent foreign situation that they found out by going over the wall.
In the beautiful country, because Bamama sold grain to Longguo at a high price, those white-skinned children took to the streets with banners and marched, but they were strongly suppressed by the government.
Due to the locust plague in the northwest, people fled to the south-central for survival.
However, in a short period of time, a large number of out-of-town people rushed in to compete for limited resources, triggering large-scale fighting within the city.
Although there were no floating corpses for thousands of miles, blood flowed like rivers. In the past month alone, the eyes of everyone in the beautiful country have lost their light.
The screen turned and came to the kangaroo country.
Most of the buildings and arable land in the Kangaroo Country were destroyed by the tsunami. Although the farmers had saved a lot of food, they would not easily use it for disaster relief.
In desperation, people can only go to the seaside to catch seafood to satisfy their hunger. The sky is sitting on the ground, living a life like a tramp.
Although they can eat half full, their life is not stable. From time to time, they will be attacked by poisonous or fierce beasts such as jellyfish, sea snakes, blue-ringed octopus, trout, and sharks.
Everyone was silent for a while.
However, the shock didn't stop. Sakura Country sank most of the island, and the remaining half was either covered by volcanic ash or submerged by magma.
The small island country with scarce arable land is even more stretched. And there is no stock.
The rich had to flee to find a way out, but very few were willing to accept the citizens of Sakura Country.
The remaining ordinary people can only rely on the little supplies left, and they are all starving and emaciated.
Netizens: "..."
Suddenly feel very happy.
Although they had been sucked by bugs two days ago, they were still alive and had something to eat.
Although there are many strict requirements put forward, it is not unreasonable to think about it carefully.
Govern troubled times with heavy scriptures, plus sustainable development. Dalong country dare not say anything else, this is very familiar.
And it is also far-sighted, setting the tone from the beginning, so as to avoid chaos in the later stage.
The experts and scholars were full of eloquence, analyzed the details, and guessed the deep meaning of several notices.
After some "real knowledge", everyone lost their temper and accepted the fact calmly.
That is, the world has changed and everything has been reshuffled.
Song Nuanxia turned off her phone, and reasonably guessed that those who broke the news were arranged by the above.
Public opinion, isn't it just that you come and go and fight each other? People, too, can't listen to the words from the heart, but are willing to believe the gossip.
So be it, life goes on.
It was in broad daylight and it was inconvenient to go out. Song Nuanxia ate a piece of watermelon and went to the basement to exercise.
Oops, I'm so happy. Luxuries that were hard to come by in her previous life cost hundreds of thousands of catties in her space.
Not to mention, there are other delicious ones too. It's just that the season is not right, and I haven't received the raked tangerines and sugar oranges.
Song Nuanxia shook her head, feeling that this year is not enough.
It's late September and it's still so hot. Will those fruit trees in the south die of heat?
Her worries are not unreasonable. Not only the south, but even the fruit farmers in the north are crying.
Not to mention the tick plague two days ago, they thought everything would pass. Unexpectedly, after the yellow sand dissipated, the high temperature hit, and the leaves of the fruit trees were scorched, and there was no water to water them.
The local agricultural bureau is also upset, but what can they do. This is a natural disaster, a natural disaster, no one can help it!
You said artificial rainfall? That has to be the right conditions.
With the current high temperature of more than 40 degrees and 10% humidity, how can it be possible to drop it!
The fresh water in rivers, lakes, and reservoirs evaporates at a speed visible to the naked eye. If the country hadn't prepared in advance, I am afraid that even daily water would not be guaranteed.
Song Nuanxia shook off these thoughts and practiced her arm strength. She is not a strong man, so she has to transform her body a little bit.
It would be great if there was the legendary Dali Wan, but unfortunately it is just a legend.
Song Nuanxia did not dare to extravagantly seek miracles, and could only accumulate a little bit of hard work to make herself stronger.
Well, it's best to grow muscles, and kill girls directly!
Thinking of this, I couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing. Meeting Lu Zhan's curious gaze, Song Nuanxia rolled her eyes and continued to do push-ups.
It's a pity that her strength is limited, and she can't hold on after doing dozens of them. Song Nuanxia adjusted her posture and started a plank.

Chapter 46

At ten o'clock in the evening, Song Nuanxia changed into short-sleeved shorts and went out for a stroll.
Didn't the official say that starting today, all places will be open for business as usual. She decided to go out and check in.
First, Times Square.
As soon as Song Nuanxia's car stopped on the side of the road, she saw a sea of ​​people. After asking, I found out that they were all here to purchase supplies.
There was no other way, they were flustered as the notifications came one after another. Subconsciously, I want to stock up on some goods, fearing that I will be hungry someday.
They are all engraved in the bones, the national genes that have been passed down for thousands of years!
Song Nuanxia went in for a stroll and then came out. Not empty-handed, she bought two catties of rice and two catties of dried fungus.
"It only cost 40 e-coins for such a little thing, it's really expensive!"
Although Song Nuanxia was in pain, she was very happy. Because of this node in the previous life, there is no supermarket anymore.
How good it is now, I can buy things and go out for a walk in peace.
Song Nuanxia returned to the car and ordered Lu Zhan to drive to the park. There are no street lights here, only the voices of talking.
"Aren't you surprised that there are no mosquitoes on such a hot day? Could it be that the mosquitoes are all killed by the heat?"
Song Nuanxia also felt a little strange when she heard this.
Obviously when I was in the Kangaroo Country, there were still a lot of mosquitoes, but when I returned to the Dragon Country, there were not many mosquitoes.
If you can't figure it out, don't think about it, Song Nuanxia is very good at explaining herself.
Pulling Lu Zhan through the dark man-made grove, startled a pool of gulls. Lil'er is bad, wilting is bad, it's a joy to play.
Under everyone's eyes of reproach, annoyance, or anger, Song Nuanxia left Xiao Linzi, no longer being that big shining light bulb.
Back in the car giggling, before she could speak, she was kissed by Lu Zhan. She was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she called Lu Zhan bold!
"You, it's too much!"
Lu Zhan touched the corner of Song Nuanxia's lips, pecking lightly with some regret. Bending down and whispering in her ear, "Xia Xia doesn't like it?"
The voice is a little hoarse, lustful and flirtatious!
Song Nuanxia was depressed, facing this face, she couldn't say anything to deny it.
But you can't forgive each other so easily.
Even if he knew it wasn't Lu Zhan's fault in his previous life, ten years, the distance of ten years, can't be smoothed out in a month or two!
He didn't speak any more, and went home in silence. Lu Zhan did the same, driving the car very fast.
However, before entering the community, the two stopped for a while. Take some food out from the space, to cover up people's eyes and ears.
Many people from Shang Jia Mansion went out. They are relatively rich compared to others who are hard-pressed.
I bought a lot of instant noodles and biscuits. Thinking that even if you can't start a partnership, you can make do and fill your stomach.
That's the price, it's really high.
A bag of instant noodles costs two electronic coins, and a pack of biscuits costs three electronic coins. You know, a catty of rice is only five electronic coins!
There are also many families who don't worry about electronic coins and want to stock up.
But the manager of the supermarket does not sell it, saying that each person can supply up to three catties of rice per week. If you don't sell too much, you will be blacklisted.
As for what they feared, it simply wasn't going to happen.
The leaders took a long-term view and stockpiled enough food for the people of the whole country for five years before the big change.
If you live frugally, you haven't run away for eight years.
I was worried that everyone would not cherish food and the future was uncertain, so I searched and searched for limited quantities.
In this way, even if the road ahead is difficult, there is enough time to develop and adapt.
Song Nuanxia watched everyone move things from the car, and felt a little high-profile.
But that's someone else's business, she went in with two bags.
So did Lu Zhan, his hands were not empty. Although it looks like a lot, it can't be compared with the neighbors.
Go back and tidy up a bit, then go to bed. I just forgot to get the seeds, and I didn't ask about the situation of the troops stationed in the community.

The next day, Song Nuanxia woke up at six o'clock. It wasn't that she slept well, but that the house was too hot and she woke up dry.
I raised my hand to turn on the air conditioner, but the air conditioner didn't respond. Song Nuanxia scratched her hair, and the power went out again at home.
The solar panels are not connected to the air conditioner, and the battery storage is limited, so it is impossible for her to invest too much in it.
After lying on the bed for more than ten minutes, Song Nuanxia changed into sports underwear and went to the basement to exercise.

When Lu Zhan got up early in the morning and saw the beautiful scenery, he was inevitably excited. Unable to hold back, two nosebleeds gushed out, stunned the little girl opposite.
"Mr. Lu, if you get angry, you can drink some chrysanthemum tea." Song Nuanxia pursed her lips and smiled lightly, doing a plank on the yoga mat.
Feeling guilty, Lu Zhan went back to the bathroom to clean up. As soon as she washed her nose, she saw Song Nuanxia in a straight line, and her heart almost surged again.
The little girl's figure was slim, with a protruding front and back. Although she was lying on the ground, her snow-white skin made one's heart itch.
He couldn't stay in this place any longer. If he stayed any longer, he was afraid of accidents.
Lu Zhan raised his head and sighed, when will he be able to hug his wife. If it was too late, he was afraid that he would not be able to hold on.
Feeling that the toilet paper in his nose was soaked again, Lu Zhan left the basement in a little embarrassment.
I went around the house and found nothing unusual, so I went to the garden terrace on the third floor to water the little seedlings.
That's right, the shells of the seeds broke very quickly. It took only a few days for the young seedlings to emerge from the ground.
It's just that the germination rate is a bit low, and probably many of them were roasted to death by the scorching air before they grew out.
The ones that can stay have been screened to better adapt to the high temperature environment. Although the growth is not very good, she believes that in time, heat-resistant varieties can be picked out of them.
Humans are born facing the sun, and so are plants.
The day passed quickly, and Song Nuanxia took Lu Zhan out just after ten o'clock.
Come to the residence of the community, that is, townhouse 1, 202, to receive your own plant seeds.
Because it was early, there were not many people here. Song Nuanxia took out her ID card, swiped it on the machine, and registered.
The little soldier brought her a palm-sized bag with ten paper bags containing different seeds.
"The name of the seed is written on the paper bag. For the specific planting method, you can check it on the Longxingtianxia app."
Song Nuanxia nodded, thanked her and left.
When I got home, I opened it and found that it was similar to the ones she planted, and they were all heat-resistant and drought-resistant crops.
Along with the vegetables, there is a small packet of corn kernels. Song Nuanxia counted and there were only 30 pills. So little, some are not enough to eat.
But I still took a folding bathtub and planted it. 3 were used, 10 each.
Although it is a bit crowded, if you pay attention to light, water, and fertilizer, you should be able to produce a lot of ears.
What Song Nuanxia didn't know was that the seeds in the townhouse were different in variety and quantity from those in ordinary residential areas and outside Shang Jiahao's court.
More is given here, because the family has a large area and can have more space for planting.
Before registering at the house, the little soldiers checked the situation. The owners of Shangjiahaoting community are fully capable of growing staple food at home.
Even if it is just a little corn, as long as it can reduce the burden on the country, it is good.

Chapter 47

Time passed by, and it was the end of September in a blink of an eye. Song Nuanxia was either exercising, surfing the Internet, or eating delicious food every day.
Lu Zhan walked around her every day like a little tail, and it didn't bother her.
After the efforts of the entire Dalong Kingdom, order has been restored. Apart from working every night and sleeping during the day, nothing changed.
No, there are still some, for example, many people are unemployed.
There is no way, industrial structure adjustment, coupled with environmental changes, business owners have no surplus food.
Those who can do it are squeezed hard, and those who can't do it are directly expelled.
The officials did not let these laid-off workers wander around in the society, and arranged jobs for them in batches.
Although the work arranged requires effort and is not very decent, but in any case, it is enough to support the family!
Many people in Shangjia Mansion have gone to work, such as Meng Jingwei who has no savings, and Wu Linhai who was blacklisted earlier.
Meng Jingwei was fine, he just signed a labor contract and was sent by his unit to dig dry toilets, as soon as he finished, he still had tools to use.
Wu Linhai couldn't do it anymore, because he wasted food, he was sent to pick up and retting manure, and he didn't stop at all.
If Chen Shu hadn't told him that as long as he worked for two months, the blacklist would be lifted, Wu Linhai would never have given in.
What the hell, it's so insulting, to let him, a big boss worth hundreds of billions, pick up shit.
Not very hurtful, but extremely insulting.
You must know that the residents of Shangjia Mansion are in units of ten thousand. How much gold can be stored in a toilet in a day without water?
Coupled with the high temperature, it will stink after a little fermentation. He wore a mask every day and was almost suffocated.
Not to mention, the little white bugs roiling in the pit. vomit!
Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan didn't go out to use the bathroom, because they were afraid of the smell, and because they didn't want to squeeze with others.
That's right, there are only two dry toilets in the entire Shang Jia Mansion, one for ordinary houses in the front, and one for townhouses and single-family villas in the back.
Because there are few people in the back, the people in the front usually come here. Over time, both sides will be balanced.
Although the official did not cut off the water, he limited the amount.
5 tons a month, if there are few people, it will be enough. If there are many people, even the daily food and drink have to be counted. Not to mention taking a shower.
As soon as this group of people appeared, the smell on their bodies shot straight into the sky.
Song Nuanxia didn't bother to go outside to show off how clean she was, so she settled it at home.
Many people in the townhouse also don't like to go to the toilet, the reason is similar to that of Song Nuanxia.
Some of them use cat litter, others use plastic bags, and disposable toilets.
Song Nuanxia felt that there were quite a lot of rich people, and she was willing to spend electronic coins to buy these useless things.
It's not like you can't go to the toilet without cat litter plastic bags, can't you use furnace ashes, plant ash, soil, and sand for free?
It also protects the environment and saves resources.
Don't tell me you don't know, when the conditions were not good, cat toilets were made of furnace ash or something. One pot can be used for a long time.
Song Nuanxia shook her head, ignoring the mess. Anyway, if you have water at home, the local tyrants should show their talents.
Playing with the small seedlings on the garden terrace, I feel the vitality of the plants by the way.
Song Nuanxia has measured the temperature with a thermometer. Even with the sunshade net, the daytime temperature on the garden terrace is as high as 45°C.
But even so, Xiao Miaomiao is still alive, but it does not grow well in the normal climate.
Only the durian seedlings, which should be the most suitable for high temperature, are slumped at this time, not as good as ordinary vegetables.
Song Nuanxia scratched her head, wondering if it was not hot enough.
I checked the temperature in Sawadika. In previous summers, it was only in the 30s.
I really don't understand why durian seedlings are hypocritical, and they don't expect it to bloom and bear fruit, and they are not acclimatized.
Too lazy to take care of him, he poured some of his own bath water and prepared to leave. At this time, three BMWs of the same model and color came from the foot of the mountain, and it seemed that there was a great battle.
Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows and looked curiously at the glass.
After this period of conditioning, her eyesight and hearing have greatly improved. At a distance of two to three hundred meters, she can basically see clearly.
Under the sun, three BMWs were shining brightly, driving towards this side at an extremely fast speed, stirring up countless dust on the road.
The air was scorching, forming traces of heat waves. The BMW drove by, and you can still see the layers of ripples that were washed to the sides by the car.
Not long after, the car stopped in front of 8 buildings. Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows, and asked with her eyes: "What's the matter, I'm looking for you?"
Lu Zhan shook his head, expressing that he was not clear.
The two continued to "peep the screen", and soon, they got the result.
In the BMW with privacy film, Jiang Wan leaned crookedly on a middle-aged man and acted coquettishly: "Honey, are you really not going to accompany me?"
The man patted Jiang Wan's thigh dotingly: "I have to work, and there is still... You can live at ease, and I will come to see you when I have time."
The disgust in Jiang Wan's eyes flashed away, she pursed her lips, and shook the man's arm from side to side: "But, people will miss you."
The man was coaxed so excitedly, he held Jiang Wan's face in his hands, and kissed him deeply, making his silk so long!
His breathing became short of breath, but there were outsiders in the car, so he had to endure it.
He raised his hand and scratched Jiang Wan's nose: "Little fairy, wait for me!"
Jiang Wan buried her head on the man's chest, and said softly, "Okay!"
"Okay, let's get out of the car. The security of Shangjia Mansion is good. If you have anything to do, let Xiaolian and Xiaoye do it. Don't tire yourself out. Electronic money is not easy to earn, so save some money. For supplies, I will let them do it. The driver will bring it to you on time."
Jiang Wan nodded obediently, and seeing that the other party had regained her composure, she opened the door and walked down.
The man didn't get out of the car, but quickly closed the door. With a commercial smirk on Jiang Wan's face, she waved her hand towards the car.
Then they waited in place, and not long after, two people got on and off the second car, carrying suitcases, and respectfully followed behind Jiang Wan.
The three of them seemed to be unafraid of the high temperature, standing under the sun without frowning. It wasn't until the first BMW left that Jiang Wan's expression changed, and she asked her assistant to quickly hold an umbrella for her.
"Hurry up, but I'm so sunburned, my skin is red."
The assistant named Xiaoye was ready a long time ago, and the parasol in his hand slammed onto Jiang Wan's head.
By the way, to block everyone's curious eyes.
Song Nuanxia felt that the three people downstairs looked familiar, especially the big beauty standing at the front.
After thinking for a long time, I asked, "That, is that the woman wearing a mask in the elevator?"
Lu Zhan has a good memory, and recognized Jiang Wan the first time he showed up.
But it has nothing to do with him, just a stranger, so he didn't take the initiative to remind. When Song Nuanxia pointed it out, he nodded.
The two continued to peek.
I saw that Jiang Wan didn't go into the house directly, but stood downstairs and looked at the 5 and 6 buildings in front of him, and the 7 and 8 buildings behind him.
After the driver moved all the supplies in the car into the house, he walked into 8302 gracefully.

Chapter 48

Song Nuanxia: "..." This is, a new neighbor?
She really didn't pay attention to whether there was anyone living next door.
Make it, now you know. Seeing people go back to the house, Song Nuanxia also left. Head back to the basement to continue working out.
I also don't understand, it's already October, why isn't it cold today. Is it really going to be hot until the New Year?
Song Nuanxia let out a foul breath and continued her strength training. When it was over, he wiped off the sweat on his body and started fighting with Lu Zhan.
Even though he killed zombies for ten years in his previous life and was trained by the opponent for more than half a month, he still didn't get the slightest advantage in a fight.
It is said that this is the result of the other party's efforts to fool her. The gap between people is like goods and goods, you have to throw them away!
Song Nuanxia was unhappy, she pursed her lips and went back to the third floor to wash up. Lu Zhan touched his nose, trying to keep up, but dared not.
Once again, I feel how difficult it is for him, humble and begging for a flop.
In a blink of an eye, as the sun went down, Song Nuanxia was cooking mung bean soup when she heard someone ring the doorbell.
I hurriedly glanced at the video doorbell and found that it turned out to be a new neighbor. Song Nuanxia raised her eyebrows, took off her apron and went to open the door.
"Hello, I......"
Jiang Wan heard the sound of the door opening and hurriedly opened her mouth. The moment she saw Song Nuanxia, ​​her voice stopped abruptly.
"Yeah!" Song Nuanxia nodded, as if she didn't notice the rigidity of the other party's limbs: "What's the matter?"
Jiang Wan adjusted her status quickly, and immediately put on a warm smile, as friendly as a close elder sister.
"Little sister, are you a resident of this house? Where is your adult, is he not there? My name is Jiang Wan, and I live in 8302 next door."
Song Nuanxia couldn't understand it. No matter how young she is, she must be twenty. How can you become a minor in the eyes of others?
Song Nuanxia didn't speak, and watched Jiang Wan talking to herself.
After she finished, she asked again: "Is there anything wrong, I'm going back."
Jiang Wan: "..." Why is this person so indifferent?
But she didn't care, she stood at the door gracefully, but from the corner of her eye she glanced into the room from time to time.
Song Nuanxia frowned, thinking why is this person so strange? Like a thief who came out to step on the spot.
Jiang Wan seemed to see Song Nuanxia's impatience, she looked away from the corner of her eye, and smiled.
"Little sister, I just came here to make an appointment. We will all be neighbors in the future, and we can help each other."
Song Nuanxia nodded, her attitude was a bit perfunctory.
Jiang Wan didn't take it seriously, and took out the gift she had prepared: "This is for you and your family."
Song Nuanxia didn't answer, thinking it was unnecessary. Jiang Wan was very persistent.
The two stood at the door, neither of them moved.
Seeing that the little girl hadn't come back for a long time, Lu Zhan came over to check. In the end, he met Jiang Wan's bright eyes.
"Sir, we have met before. Some time ago, in Times Square, in the elevator, I was wearing a mask..."
Lu Zhan nodded, his attitude was a little cold.
Jiang Wan's fiery heart turned cold for a moment. She thought that if she was so famous, the other party would compliment her to some extent. who would have thought...
But this little difficulty can't stop her from chasing love, Jiang Wan smiled again: "It's really fate, let's get to know each other again, my name is Jiang Wan, I'm... an actor. I'm very happy to be with you Neighbor."
Completely ignore Song Nuanxia.
"This is a small gift I prepared for the neighbors, and I hope you accept it."
With that said, he handed the small box directly to Lu Zhan.
Lu Zhan took it, but handed it over to Song Nuanxia.
He didn't invite Jiang Nuan to sit in the house, but went straight back to the kitchen, took a small bag of mung beans, about two taels, and gave it back to Jiang Wan.
Courtesy reciprocity, can be regarded as two clear.
Looking at the plump mung beans in her hand, Jiang Wan pretended to be pleasantly surprised: "Your house has mung beans, that's great! It's such a hot day, it's time to drink some mung bean soup. Thank you, Mr. Lu."
Lu Zhan said "um", and went back to the house with his arms around Song Nuanxia's shoulders.
Jiang Wan's nails were pinched in her palm, her expression almost turned pale. Take a deep breath and let yourself calm down.
I thought it was all right, I had already lived here anyway. There will be more time in the future, she has so many skills, she will definitely be able to snatch the other party over.
Jiang Wan turned around and left 8301 to visit other neighbors.
The others didn't pay attention to the entertainment industry like Song Nuanxia and Lu Zhan. They knew that a big star lived in the community during the day.
The parents didn't take it seriously, but the children were crazy with excitement.
The white moonlight in the world, Jiang Wan debuted for several years, not only has good acting skills, but also has a good reputation.
When the idol arrived, they thought that the other party was very cold and difficult to get close to, but they didn't expect that Jiang Wan would be so friendly and even come to give gifts.
One by one, I got a better impression of her.
Song Nuanxia didn't know about this. He didn't take Jiang Wan seriously at all.
However, it is a bit yin and yang. Stirring the mung bean soup in the pot, he asked Lu Zhan, "Mr. Lu is very attractive, even big stars can fascinate him."
Lu Zhan laughed, hugged Song Nuanxia's slender waist from behind, and whispered in the little girl's ear: "Don't talk nonsense, I only like you."
Song Nuanxia was a little relieved, and stretched out her hand to pat the opponent's big hand: "Let go, it's hot!"
Lu Zhan took two steps back obediently, but did not leave the kitchen.
Song Nuanxia asked casually: "What kind of gift did she give, and she still ignored me? Do you think I look like a minor? She actually wanted to call my parents! I think she came to you, maybe, All researched in advance.
Did you know her before? No way, she will be bewitched by your beauty once she sees you! Obviously, she looks good too! "
Although Song Nuanxia didn't like Jiang Wan, she would not intentionally speak ill of Jiang Wan.
Big star, don't care about anything else, good-looking is a must. Protruding forward and backward, more curvy than her.
Song Nuanxia couldn't help but think that cuteness is not worth mentioning in front of sexy.
Although she is also very promising, but at this age, her appearance will be a little immature. To put it nicely, it's pure, and it's not as charming as the other party.
Lu Zhan stared at Song Nuanxia's every move, but didn't answer. His eyes were full of love, and he thought that the little girl was not as indifferent as she usually showed.
Half an hour later, the two were drinking mung bean soup, eating cold fennel white, boiled shrimp, and big steamed buns. It looks so-so, but the food standard beats 99% of the people.
Song Nuanxia feels that life is really happy now, except for meat, she can eat whatever she wants. Even meat, she can eat it secretly. After eating two pieces of individually packaged sauced beef, I was satisfied.
There are also dried fruits, which I obviously like to eat, but because of the hot weather, I have never dared to take them out for fear of getting angry. Song Nuanxia slumped on the sofa, wanting to indulge. Anyway, I've already drank mung bean soup, and eating a few macadamia nuts should be fine, right?
Thinking of this, he grabbed a handful of small round bumps from space. When you break it with a fruit opener, the white and flawless flesh inside is exposed.
Song Nuanxia threw the pulp into her mouth, and was immediately captured by the aroma of milk. He squinted his eyes contentedly, thinking that the price has really come, and the fruits he bought are both fresh and delicious.

Chapter 49

After eating and drinking enough, Song Nuanxia rubbed her swollen stomach, changed her clothes, and prepared to go out for a walk.
Lu Zhan, the big-tailed wolf, hurriedly followed without hesitation.
As soon as the two went out, they saw a group of people gathered in front of 8302.
The melodious singing of girls came from inside, and a large number of fans came from ordinary residential areas.
Song Nuanxia did not expect that Jiang Wan's influence would be so great. An actor who can sing so well has two talents. ωωw..net
But she didn't join in the fun because she didn't like crowds. After a glance, he and Lu Zhan went for a walk elsewhere.
Every 50 meters in Shangjiahaoting, there is a street lamp on, which was later remodeled and equipped with solar panels.
The reason why not all modifications are due to consideration of the optimal allocation of resources.
Although everyone's life is relatively stable now, but the end of the world has come, and everything has to be carefully calculated.
Song Nuanxia wandered around the place with few people for more than half an hour, feeling that she was almost digested, and was ready to go home.
Suddenly, I felt something sting my arm. Song Nuanxia slapped hard, the palm of her hand was sticky, and she was nauseated to death.
She thought she had caught a mutated tick and almost screamed in fright.
His face was a little pale, his breathing was slightly short of breath, and he trotted to under the street lamp, only to see clearly that the palms of his hands were bright red.
And on the snow-white arm, there is a mosquito with a size of 3cm, which has been smashed to pieces!
Song Nuanxia was stunned, feeling that the nightmare of mutant ticks was about to happen again, or even worse.
After all, that thing can't fly, and mosquitoes not only have strong vitality and reproduce quickly, but they can't run away.
Mosquito coil? Yes, she stocked up a lot of mosquito coils. But that thing can't be burned all day long. How bad it is!
And it doesn't necessarily work.
Song Nuanxia was thinking wildly, but it didn't affect her speed of going home.
Now, she and Lu Zhan went to the independent villa area. Even if you go back at full speed, it will take about half an hour.
What's more, it is still uncertain whether this mosquito is an accident, or there are many hidden in the dark.
Song Nuanxia panicked, took a picture of the mosquito and her palm with her mobile phone, and sent it to the communication group.
Without waiting for everyone to reply, I sent it to Langbo again.
Then, with a random swipe, I found that many netizens across the country were attacked by mosquitoes.
They are all oversized mosquitoes that suck blood very fiercely. But only one or two were not attacked by groups.
Song Nuanxia's heart relaxed a little, but she didn't dare to let go completely.
Now the situation is unknown, she has to continue to inquire. He kept walking, always rushing home at a trot speed.
His hands didn't stop, he grabbed the phone with one hand and pulled the screen with the other. And the eyes are even more glued to the screen, not daring to miss an inch.
As for the rest, leave it to Lu Zhan. Including navigation, and escort. She believed him.
"Lu Zhan, big mosquitoes have appeared in many places, it seems that this thing has also mutated."
Lu Zhan said "hmm": "Since the "sandstorm", the world has been evolving. Those with small size and strong vitality are the easiest to adapt to the environment. Those that can be killed in high temperature are difficult to deal with. "
He didn't even dare to think now, how many bacteria and viruses that mosquito carried, whether Song Nuanxia could bear it.
He didn't dare to be lucky that the mosquito just now was just an accident, because he saw seven or eight of them along the way, and they just bared their teeth and rushed towards him and Song Nuanxia.
It's just that he blocked the two of them with his mental power.
"Xia Xia, don't look, we have to run back." Lu Zhan looked a little serious.
Song Nuanxia also realized it. Because there are more and more news about being attacked by mosquitoes on the Internet, it seems that these things, like the previous tick tide, came suddenly and overwhelming.
Hastily put away the phone, and strode towards the halfway up the mountain.
Song Nuanxia's exercise during this period was very effective, and she was able to keep up with Lu Zhan.
Of course, there are also reasons why men deliberately wait for her. As long as you don't hold back, though.
A few minutes later, the two came to the trail next to Building 8. Song Nuanxia was short of breath, looked at the house number 8101, and made up her mind.
However, more and more people surrounded the door, which had seriously hindered her from going home quickly.
Song Nuanxia was able to push through the crowd and rush in, but they hadn't bathed and changed their clothes for a long time, and they could smell a sour smell from a long distance.
The oily hair sticks to the scalp. Under the light, not only dandruff can be seen, but also crawling lice can be vaguely seen.
I don't know how Jiang Wan can stand it. Song Nuanxia didn't want to be infected by others. I don't even want to shave my hair off to get rid of lice.
Glancing at Lu Zhan, he opened his voice and shouted, "Mosquitoes are coming, run, run for your life!"
It's a pity that her voice was too low, completely drowned in Jiang Wan's singing and the cheers of the fans. Even the young man and the little girl half a meter in front of him didn't hear it.
Song Nuanxia was a little anxious, looking back at where she came from, there seemed to be many small black spots flying over. She panicked, and once again shouted at the top of her voice, "Hurry up and go home, I'm dying!"
Lu Zhan was also anxious, and almost ignored him, hugging Song Nuanxia and squeezing into the crowd. But that will not only fail to solve the problem, but also cause stampede accidents.
So, I also yelled, and used my mental power. Make sure it's loud enough for everyone to hear.
Unfortunately, no one took it seriously. They focused on listening to Jiang Wan's singing, completely ignoring their own situation. I even thought that someone was playing a prank.
Lu Zhan: "...#@$%%*"
When you meet a pig teammate, you can't accept it.
"Ah!" Suddenly, there was a scream from the edge of the crowd.
Song Nuanxia turned her head to look, and secretly yelled that it was not good, a large army of mosquitoes came!
Under the light, dense black dots flew towards this side.
Even if she didn't have trypophobia, she still had goosebumps all over her body.
Immediately, Lu Zhan wrapped the two of them up with a thin layer of mental power.
Although mosquitoes can't bite, staying outside is not a long-term solution. After a long time, it will be easy for people to see the clues and expose the supernatural power.
But now, it's messed up. People ran here and there like headless chickens, crowded together, and fell a lot.
The people beside him not only did not stop, but also stepped on it mercilessly.
Lu Zhan held Song Nuanxia in his arms and stepped back, away from this dangerous area.
But there were more and more mosquitoes, covering the sky and covering the ground, directly blocking everyone's sight. Everyone panicked and rushed to slap the blood-sucking mosquitoes on their bodies, but they didn't even remember running home.
The two who were trapped only tens of meters away from their house were paralyzed.
I thought why, I had to come out for a stroll. Can't An An live at home?
Song Nuanxia was in despair, with tears in her eyes, regretting to death.
Why does something happen every time she comes out, is she so unlucky? Could it be the vicious female supporting role in the legend who promotes the development of the plot?
She doesn't want it!
Song Nuanxia was a little distracted, and was led by Lu Zhan to avoid the fans running wildly, and almost fell down.
Just at this moment, she saw someone waving at her.

Chapter 50

"Come here, come and hide at home first!" Boss Li stood on the balcony on the second floor and gestured to the two: "Jump in and open the door for you."
Song Nuanxia tugged at the corner of Lu Zhan's clothes, motioning him to look up. Lu Zhan understood Boss Li's lips, nodded, and decided to act.
First, she guarded Song Nuanxia and walked towards 8301, but the crowd was too commotion, and a few covered their heads to avoid them, and almost bumped into two people.
Song Nuanxia was a little angry, and raised her hand to push the person blocking the way to the side. It doesn't take much effort, just to vent your grievances.
Finally, I came to the bottom of the wall.
Facing a wall that was more than two meters high and almost three meters high, Song Nuanxia's scalp was numb, and she felt like she was going to lose weight.
She can't climb up!
Lu Zhan was calm, he took a run-up, and then climbed up with hands and feet. It didn't take a few seconds to sit firmly on the wall.
Seeing it, Song Nuanxia was envious, and felt that those who had received professional training were different. Pull, she will do the same in the future!
"Xia Xia, come here, I'll pull you!"
Song Nuanxia took a few steps back, then rushed forward. I took off when I was almost at the bottom of the wall, and jumped almost 70cm.
Coupled with her tall stature, it was easy for Lu Zhan to grab her arm.
The man's arm is very strong, grabbing her and lifting her up steadily. Soon, he grabbed her armpit.
Song Nuanxia heaved a sigh of relief, thinking she was safe this time.
Just as she was about to climb onto the wall and put away her long legs, she felt someone grab her ankle.
Song Nuanxia: "..." This is the second time, the second time!
I can't bear it anymore. Really, she is so easy to bully when people always pull her back?
Song Nuanxia raised her foot to kick that bad guy, and as a result, the people below pulled down desperately as if they had grasped a life-saving straw.
It was so strong that it almost tore Lu Zhan off.
Song Nuanxia's eyes sharpened, she grabbed the wall next to Lu Zhan with one hand, took out the fruit knife pinned to her waist with the other hand, and shouted: "Let go!"
"Don't let go, please, give us a hand!" The man not only didn't let go, but also held on tighter and tighter.
It seems that as long as Song Nuanxia refuses to agree, she will be dragged to die together. I didn't think about it at all, and I will be karma.
After all, in the eyes of most people, Song Nuanxia is just a weak little girl who can't take care of herself. Don't dare to stick at all!
Will Song Nuanxia be threatened? of course not! She will be the one who dares to drag her back!
He stretched out his hand and poked at the man's eyes, his vicious gaze seemed to tear him apart.
The man who was stared at by mosquitoes, caught a glimpse of a cold light coming towards him, subconsciously let go, and fell to the ground.
There was a splash of water under his body, and he could smell a foul smell from a long distance.
Song Nuanxia curled her lips in disgust, ignoring the eyes of other people asking for help, turned over and entered the small courtyard.
The moment he landed, Boss Li was afraid that people outside would follow suit, so he hurriedly turned on the power grid.
At the lowest setting, you will feel numbness and tingling when you touch it, but it is not life-threatening. It was his last mercy to his compatriots.
Song Nuanxia patted the dirt on her body, grinning with pain.
It wasn't a bump, but just now, Lu Zhan subconsciously withdrew his mental power to attack the man.
In such an instant, Song Nuanxia was recruited. I was gnawed by mosquitoes several times, and I haven't had time to slap them to death. It's a shame!
Song Nuanxia exuded depression all over her body, she pouted and came to the door of the villa, before knocking, the door opened.
Boss Li stood at the door, and before he could speak, he was scared by the densely packed mosquitoes and ran upstairs.
He also yelled: "What the hell, why are you still in the house!"
It's not like the previous ticks, as long as they don't actively touch them, they can get to the end.
Lu Zhan entered the room with his arms around Song Nuanxia as quickly as possible, and then kicked the door.
But the mosquitoes still took advantage of this gap to squeeze in and frantically attacked Boss Li and his bodyguards.
Song Nuanxia hurriedly swatted the mosquitoes for them, even Lu Zhan.
It took a few minutes of chaos before the mosquitoes were cleaned up.
Song Nuanxia bowed to everyone guiltily: "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."
Boss Li rubbed his swollen cheeks, "hissed": "It's okay, it's not too bad, I can accept it!"
The bodyguards also subconsciously scratched the mosquito bags on their bodies, but they didn't complain about Lu Zhan and Song Nuanxia's troubles.
"Okay, you two can stay here for now. There are so many mosquitoes outside, I'm afraid you won't be able to go back! Little girl, I'm afraid she was scared and cried just now!" Boss Li brought the two of them to the living room. Just kidding.
Song Nuanxia was a little emotional just now, so she calmed down, her eyes were a little red.
She shook her head: "I'm fine, but I regret going out for a walk tonight."
Boss Li clicked his tongue: "Who would have thought of that!"
After speaking, he glanced out the window, but what he saw was a high wall.
"Who is that, Jiang Wan, right? He has two brushes, but his self-positioning is not clear enough. He dares to come out for business regardless of what time it is. If this happens, the reputation may collapse!"
Song Nuanxia tilted her head: "Boss Li is also chasing stars?"
"Ha, I'm not chasing, just watch the discussion among the kids in the group. Why don't you speak up?"
Song Nuanxia stuck out her tongue: "I don't usually play with my phone much."
"Then what are you playing, object?"
Song Nuanxia: "..." blushed, but did not refute. Anyway, in everyone's eyes, she and Lu Zhan are in the same relationship.
Boss Li stopped teasing the little girl, pointed to the room on the first floor and said, "You and Xiao Lu will live there tonight, and the sheets are replaced with new ones. As for the quilt, it's so hot that you don't need it."
Song Nuanxia nodded and thanked Boss Li. The two chatted for a while before Lu Zhan finished his work.
Boss Li stared at the other party with burning eyes: "That little Lu, what's the situation now?"
"Mutated mosquito plagues have broken out all over the country, and the troops have already taken action."
Boss Li nodded, thinking that Xiao Lu is indeed a member of the team, and he seems to have a lot of status. Hey, this wave of investment is not a loss.
Several people sat on the sofa chatting, completely ignoring the screams outside the window one after another. Ten minutes later, Boss Li's bodyguard came up from the basement and took a watermelon and a medical kit.
"Boss, apply some medicine to kill bacteria and relieve itching."
Boss Li didn't care much, and put the medicine on the coffee table: "Little girl, come and order, we rough old men, we can stand it!"
Song Nuanxia hesitated for a moment, then shook her head: "Thank you, Boss Li, for your kindness. The medicine is precious, so let's save it for critical moments."
After finishing speaking, he smiled and said, "It's all small problems!"
Boss Li didn't insist, he yawned, and waved his hands: "No, no, no, I'm getting old and mentally ill, I'll go to bed first, you can do whatever you want."
Song Nuanxia nodded: "Then Lu Zhan and I are going back to our room."
Although it is a lodging, it is not convenient to run around. Didn't you see that the bodyguards are all watching in the living room?
Song Nuanxia guessed that this house should store a lot of supplies. Maybe the basement, the second floor, or the third floor.
Only the first floor where the guests are treated is empty.
Song Nuanxia's guess was correct, this can be seen from the food the next morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 103 9
Apocalyptic rebirth young couple Author: Long Zhi Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-02-26 Latest: Chapter 77 Final [COMPLETED]...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
16.1K 221 27
天災囤貨且修仙 / Stock up on goods during natural disasters and cultivate immortality 作者︰清酒微醺 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/287708.html Five years after the...