๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By sapphire9795

Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of kor... More

Disclaimer โš ๏ธ
House Tour
Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Author
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14 (S.M)
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21(M)
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23 (M)
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28 (M)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31 (S.M)
Chapter - 32
Chapter- 33

Chapter - 2

2.3K 67 2
By sapphire9795

🥀
.
.
.

A lazy yawn escape from tired boy lips. The boy adjusted his glasses and sat properly.

Looking here and there in a busy cafe his lower lip turn up making a pout form on his lips.

Seeing this his noona brows twitched together making her frown. Walking closer towards the tired boy she pat his back.

"What happen, Taehyung-ahh?"
Jisoo frowned while hugging the boy warmly.

"Noona, i don't know why but i think there's something bad about to happen."

Hearing to Taehyung his noona hugged him tighter.

"Nothing will happen, Taehyungahh. Stop overthinking and focus on work."

She smacked his head making him pout. Nodding he went back to his work while Jisoo just prayed that everything should be fine only.

Jungkook pov
Jeon's Mansion
With Jin Hyung

Poking my inner cheek i looked towards Jin Hyung.

Right now, i was not at work but actually in my mansion. I need his help with something as i mentioned yesterday at dining table.

Sitting beside him i bite my lower lip slightly and relax my back on couch.

"Hyung, as i mentioned yesterday
I need your help with some work."

I spoke while staring towards the glass table which were kept infront of us.

Frowning his brows, Jin hyung look towards me .

"Yeah, Jungkook? Tell me what's the matter."

"Hyung
I want you to take out someone recent locations and activities."

"Sure, bub.
Tell me the person name or any previous profile you had related to them."

"His name is Jay Kim
The previous information related to him is kept in my cabin.
I will bring it today."

"That's really great. Something else?"

"Yeah, i want you to take out the information related to his family too."

"Absolutely perfect.
I will do this work as soon as possible."

"Thank you, hyung
I will be getting back to my work."

Speaking, i stood up while Hyung followed my actions. Hugging for a second i pulled apart and made my way towards the exit.

Jay kim pov
At house

I was currently eating the breakfast that Taehyung cooked for me in morning.

I was thinking the best ways to possible to escape from Korea. I know that soon Jungkook will call for me.

Before he take any action against me, i need to run away or find some good excuse to get more time .

I will talk to Taehyung today maybe he can help me with some money. Let's use his so called saving to pay the bills.

Smirking i chew on tteokbokki

"Let him return tonight"

Hoseok pov
At work
In cabin

I was currently working while chatting with Yoongi who was in my cabin.

Mostly Yoongi stayed in my cabin only whenever he's free or something.
He visit to his cabin rarely.

We were talking and laughing that's when Yoongi spoke something which made me serious too.

"Hobi, you know the serious mission is about to happen.
What do you think? How will it go?"

Seeing a lil frown on Yoongi face. I pulled him closer and hugged tightly.

"Don't worry, Yoongs.
As always we will win"

I pecked his forehead making him nod slightly.
I know, we will win
I Believe In it.

Lisa pov
In University

Currently the class was going on. Rosè Unnie was the lecturer so i was surely admiring her.

Seeing how she time-to-time fix her hairs and smiles during explanation. But i thought to do something naughty.

At my right side, Jennie Unnie was sitting. With a mischievous smile i slowly ran my hand through her bare thigh.

A sudden loud gasp escape from her lips which satisfy me and my acts.

Jennie pov
In University

The class was going on. Me and Lisa both are in same semester. Rosè was the one whose class was going on.

I was focusing on the lecture that's when sudden squeeze on my bare thigh made me gasp.

The cold touch sent shiver down my spine. Looking down towards the hand my eyes follow in a direction of an owner.

Seeing mischievous look on Lisa face i glare towards her. She giggled but our moment got interrupted by the sudden voice.

"Jennie and Lisa, first and last warning
Focus in class properly."

I looked towards the direction of the owner of voice. I saw Rosè Unnie looking towards us with serious face.

Getting up i bow in an apology where as Lisa nodded. No matter, if we were close to her she was strict when it comes to studies.

Namjoon pov
At work
In his cabin

I was working on my laptop. Sitting in my cabin i was preparing files for the upcoming meeting with Mr. Kang

With full concentration i was checking each and every line that's when my phone buzz.

Looking towards the caller id i sighed. It was Jungkook getting up from my seat i exit my cabin.

Walking straight towards his cabin i knocked twice and enter inside.

"What happen, brother?"

I spoke and took a seat infront of him. He sighed .

"First of all, i am sorry to disturb you but i wanted to talk about something."

"No need to apologise, brother. Go on, what's the matter?"

"Today, i asked Jin Hyung to help me with the new information about Jay Kim and his relatives.

He said that he will get the information ready but after getting the information. I think we should start keeping an eye on his works and activities."

"That's not a big deal, we got Yoongi and Hoseok for it."

"I know, hyung
That's why i want you to explain them everything after getting the information about Jay Kim and his relatives."

"Sure, bro.
No issues"

"Now you may go and continue work."

I nod and exited his cabin while entering into mine.

Taehyung pov
On road
Walking

I just shut down the shuttle of cafe. It's 8:00 PM right now. I was walking to home as usual.

I don't feel good today, i don't want to go to home but i know I don't have any another place to go.

That house which uncle claim as his, i am the one who paid it's all loan i am the owner of that house.

But i never argue with that thing to him cause i know he won't understand and whatever makes him feel satisfied.

Cause none can go against the paper which totally shows that i am the owner of that house.

Walking for couple of minutes it was 8:10 now, i reached at the end of my destination aka my home.

Twisting the knob i enter inside the house and locked the door. Sighing i took off my shoes and kept them in a rack.

Wearing my slippers i walked towards the couch and kept my backpack there. My eyes roam around the whole living room but i didn't find him anywhere.

Might be somewhere drinking or something, i don't care. I walked towards the kitchen and grab a glass of water.

As soon as i kept the glass down on counter i saw him coming downstairs while directly looking towards me.

He started to approach me, not like i am scared or something. I stood on my place without moving backwards or hinting anything which only shows that i am terrified.

Whatever he did to me in past, howsoever he bullied me, torture me and curse on me.

Nothing really effects onto me. After few steps he stood infront of me. I was all ready to hear some more shits as usual.

"Taehyung, listen to me."

"Yeah?"
I spoke coldly

"I need 9 million won."

Hearing to the amount of money he just said. My eyes widen how much money he needs??

9 million??? Do i look like some money plant to him? I looked with horrible expression.

"9 million won? Do i look like some Rich mafia to you or what? I don't have this much money.

If we even add my savings and annual income it won't even be near to some 9 million."

I shook my head in disbelief like wow. See this man.

"I don't care, i need this money."

"For what do you need?"

"I need to repay someone."

"I don't know, i can't help with it."

"We will die if we didn't repay."

"I am not scared of death.
Good night."

I hurriedly pass through him and ran to my bedroom. No way that i am getting some more loan just to pay this one.

He took the loan he better repay i don't care about something.

I locked my bedroom and drift off to sleep.

Seokjin pov
Jeon's Mansion
In living room

We all were sitting together and chilling. That's when i thought to inform Jungkook that his work is done

"Jungkookie~"

"Yeah, hyung~"

Everyone laughed as he copied the same tone as me.

"Your work is done, baby
I got the information tomorrow you can take the file from me and start working whenever you wish."

"Thank you, hyung."

___________________________
[1511 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 11.7K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
533K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
49.3K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...