|| FOREVER YOU || (TAE ×Y/N)

Από pjmtrulys26

"I ask... her or me?" The sweet voice turned numb and felt defeated, by the way, Y/N spoke the words. "Are w... Περισσότερα

PROLOGUE
US
FOUND
HER
WHAT?
WHO... YOU?
WE FELL
DISCUSS
PACK
LEAVE
BREAK
AFTER LEAVE
LISTEN
SEE
HEARING -1
TALK
FEEL
WIN
START

YOU vs ME

1.2K 46 5
Από pjmtrulys26

"I am... I am getting promoted as the new Chief Architect of the PARK CONSTRUCTIONS," your voice raises a little in excitement as you smile so brightly announcing the news to him.

"Okay."

One word. That one word was enough to destroy every amount of happiness you had. That one word could have been Good, Nice, Congrats, Keep it up. But it had to be 'okay'... okay to break you.

His voice placed a large rock in your throat which you find hard to swallow or even breath to survive. Holding it together, you lay down with duvets covering you till your head. The moment duvets covers darkness on you, a long breath escapes your lips with warm tears streaming down yiur cheeks. Biting the lower lip you control any noise coming from your mug.

You weren't weak. You've handled him earlier too. And you would do this time too. By softly turning yourself in the pillow, you allow yourself to rest, to take breaths in a silent way.

Morning

The day started as usual as the sun rose but you weren't the same Y/n. You have had enough of him. You don't care now, you did care but you have to show him that you don't care. You were so busy in yourself and getting lunch box ready that you forgot the devil was already in the kitchen.

Taehyung pulls his chair out to take a seat. Each morning he has his place filled with some snack, a nourishing breakfast with almond milk. But today he had none. Squinting his eyes a little he shifts his gaze towards you. You swayed your body from one to another side while trying to catch things. His eyes lock on your figure as he finds you in a hurry. Your high ponytail swayed across your shoulder reaching a little just above your hips. The formals you were wearing were the ones he never noticed. If he thinks a little he never noticed any dress of yours.

"Hmmm..." he clears his throat, trying to catch your attention. And how can he not. Even his little voice from miles can call you and you'll be there.

That's how love is. Thats how it works. That's what you did.

"I didn't make breakfast today," saying nothing more, you leave the kitchen. Not even for a second you paid a glance at him. He was shocked, probably more than that. The embarrassment you left on his face was unmatchable.

Tit for tat

Now he gets that. It wasn't even one percent of how he treated you and he knew that somewhere in his last end of heart, but the irony was he kept that last door closed always.

"I see..." he mumbles, chewing his inner cheek. Stretching his neck, he grabs his coat and bag before leaving house. And his ego was so high that he didnt even spare himself to turn and look at you. You were standing there just to hear something from him... but you didn't.

"Never come back, please," your heart aches as you stutter but you weren't going back to him.

Were you?

Time skips to office hour

"Good morning," the security guard wishes you as you pass him and you just bow your head to him. You didn't have energy to speak today. And that made him feel a little different as he or anyone knows your kind and goofy nature.

"Jihoo, please give me updates regarding Sohyeon office space renovation. I need to submit the final report before the weekend," you quote in a strict tone as you enter the office, passing Jihoo.

"Yes, ma'am, " she responds.

Pasing the cabins, you reach yours. Pushing open the glass door, you find yourself in your small room. Room which gives you peace, which gives you a relief that even when everything is gone you have your talent, your something which can never be taken away from you.

A sharp single knock clicks on your door as you sigh seeing yourself getting stuck in your junior's projects again.

"Yes?" You give a sign to enter inside as you correct your posture.

"Good morning, Y/n," his wish slips out of his mouth, catching your gaze as you turn your head to look at him.

A small smile or was it a smirk? Something plays on his lips as he enters inside. He was your boss, Jimin and you should be standing out of respect for him but you were too dumb.

"I... I am sorry. Good. I mean Good morning," you push your chair back, bowing your head and you greet him. He smiles at your panicked state.

You surely were an out of the world thing.

"Its okay, I am here to discuss something," he announces, pulling his blazer together and getting a seat on the couch.

His sharp gaze fixes on your eyes, making you freeze at the spot. You wait for his words.

"Check the blue file, please," he advised as you nod and thank god it was right on the desk.

As you read through the paragraphs, you nod, understanding the requirements needed in the updated Perceptual space of the columns and buttress.

"I need them by evening. Mr. Dave doesn't like things to get late," he asserts on late as you pass a bitter smile and nod to his say. He wasn't wrong though.

On your approval, all his stress backs off and an air of relief strikes his brain. Getting up he passes you a goofy smile and leaves your cabin.

And as he leaves, all relief is taken by him. You get engrossed in the work and complete all the crucial tasks first.

Taehyung's office

Taehyung was busy in his regular work when he heard two sharp knocks on his door and before he could give approval for the person to enter inside, the door swung open revealing Eleanor. Her heels make clicking sounds annoying his ears while her soft smile caresses his heart. She wore a peach pink dress with a thigh slit while a denim jacket covered her exposed shoulder. Her hair wasn't in her control as they kept on swaying from one side to other.

"Hii, Tae... how are you?" She smiles, taking a seat. While her hand finds a way to rest on the desk and a pout forms on her cute face. Taehyung couldn't be happier. He was happy to see her, see her in the office when he was all exhausted from the work. And he never knew a small smile can do wonders.

"I am all smiley and happy as you can see," he greets her, pushing the glass of water towards her. Sipping the water, she places it back.

"So, are you like busy busy or free busy?" She asks and that reminds Taehyung of past. They were like this, her talk was like this. Gibberish. Mixed of any words.

"Busy busy but kind of free busy for you," he answers, closing the file and giving her full attention.

Weren't you the one who deserved to get this attention? This special treatment? This small soft words inspite of short words?

A sip of guilt passes down Taehyung's throat as he remembers you, his wife. The one he belonged to. Gulping down the guilt along with water he gets up, taking Eleanor hand and leaaving the office.

They hop in the car, driving through the city. As they enjoy the drive Eleanor gets hungry and Taehyung decides to drive her to his new favorite cafe.

And that FAVORITE CAFE happened to be introduced to him by you when you weren't feeling like cooking and bought packs of meals for him.

Meanwhile you decide to join your colleagues for the snack time. They as all were 10 people in total so only two cars were taken out. And they decide to reach the famous cafe down the street and near to the office.

"Y/n, let's try bing soo, the cafe is famous for it. I like blueberry one though," Irene advises, as you both enter the cafe toegther while others were coming with their gossips and all.

"I'll try your blueberry only but the larger one, please," you ask her to order for you two as you pay for yourself through her while she passes a bro code sign to you.

Until she orders for herself and gets over with the bill your eyes scan the cafe to find a place to sit. Since it was quite famous cafe and you happened to come around evening time it became more crowdy.

It was crowdy but not crowdy to the point where you wouldn't recognize Taehyung.

"Taehyung," you mumble, your eyes squinting to confirm your husband. And yes, there was no deny in that... he is Taehyung from every angle.

Taehyung.

With a girl.

A girl.

Like a co-worker maybe.

A girl.

Work related meet.

A girl.

"Freak!! A girl. And there's a hand over hand. Hand in his hair," you were adding subtitles to their actions and soon you find yourself lost.

_____________________________

I am so so sorryy. I know now its not even worth apologising due to so much delay in updates. But I am really sorry.

Hope you like this part! Take care and enjoy.

Please do vote and comment 🌟❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

240K 12K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...
45.9K 1.1K 30
This story is kinda the same as my other story Choose, but kinda different. ---------------------------------------------------- "Fine, choose, me o...
53.3K 1.4K 19
Y/n the girl who forced to marry a person who didn't expect as her husband..... Kim taehyung(pov) Things had changed when I meet her ...... I love...
358K 15.6K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...