MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

Per moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... Més

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Hang Out
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Truth Untold

791 21 0
Per moonlight_stars96

this place is dark and cold, I can’t see anything because of the darkness, I’m so scared and tired too, I can’t hold it anymore, my heartbeat become slow, someone please help me to get out of this place, I was about to close my eyes suddenly I feel something is moved beside me, I’m so scared and I started screaming for help.

y/n: ahhhhhhhh…. Please Help.

A few hours before.

y/n pov:

I was lying on my bed and thinking about the relationship between me and BTS.

It's been 1 week since I started living with bts oppa's.  Everything is going well, they are not as bad as I thought, and they have a soft side too.  But I can't understand why tae and Jimin's oppa hate me so much.  They always ignore me, say mean things to me, and sometimes act like overprotective brothers.  I was in my thoughts.  I didn't notice that tae Oppa was already in my room and his sudden deep voice brought me back to my scenes.

V: if you've done your daydreaming, can we talk? “he said in a deep voice.”

I immediately get up from my bed and stand in front of him.

y/n: sorry oppa I didn’t see you. “I said in a low voice.”

V: I don’t mind, I wanna talk to you, so can we?

y/n: about what?

V: I saw you getting close to my brothers. I don’t like that so stay away from them. “he said emotionless.”

 y/n: why should I listen to you?

V: because I said so.

y/n: what if I don’t want to..?

He starts coming towards me and it sends chills down my spine, I can feel the darkness around him and he looks at me with menacing eyes.  That scared me more so I started walking backward and my body hit the wall,  he comes and stands in front of me and looks at me angrily.

V; oh my dear sis, you made the wrong dissection, I think I have to teach some lesson to you.

Then he held my hand harshly and dragged me out of my room.

y/n: oppa let me go of my hand... it hurts, please…. someone helps me. “I started to scream with tears in my eyes.”

V: this time no one help you, sis, because everyone went to the office and now we are the only persons in this house so shut your mouth are else I will punish you badly.

He dragged me into the dark room, and let go of my hand, I looks around but I couldn’t see anything because of the darkness there was only a source of light and that was coming from the entrance of the room. Now I feel so scared.

V: Today my sweet sister going to sleep here. “he said with a smirk

y/n: n.no i. I’m not going to sleep here. “I said while crying.”

V:  Are you disobeying your brother?

y/n: I’m sorry oppa. I accept my mistake please don't leave me here “Tears streaming down from my eyes nonstop,”

v: it’s too late princess. You deserve this punishment.

he turns around to get out of the room. I held his hand tightly. he turns and faces me.

y/n: o..oppa please I'll listen whatever you say.. please, Take me out of here. "I started to beg him.”

He look at me emotionless and said

V: I’m sorry sis, I gave you a chance but you refused it. Now you have to bear this.

Then he slowly remove my hand and left me alone in this room and locked the door from outside.

y/n: oppaaaaa!! Pls……

I run towards the door and started to beat nonstop but no use. no one come and help me, I was so scared and got panicked, my breath become so heavy, my heart rate started to racing, and I could feel pain in my chest. i sat on the cold floor and hug my kneel tightly, then cry harder.

Meanwhile

Suga was sitting in his cabin thinking about that necklace, he send his men to find out more information about y/n and her mom. A few min later his men come inside his cabin.

Man: sir here is the file you asked. “he place the file on his table.”

He took the file and begin to read but he couldn’t find anything in this file, he get angry and frustrated. He places the file on the table and looks at his man angrily. The man gets feared.”

Suga: can’t you even get someone's information properly? “ he yelled at him.”

Man: b..but s..sir I tried my best to collect all the information about them. “he said with a terrified voice.”

Suga: Are you arguing with me now?  I think I have to remind you who I’m.

Man: n..no s..sir i..I’m s..sorry “ he is really scared."

Suga: do you know what?  I don't need useless people like you. " he said taking out his gun from his pocket, and placing it into that man's head.”

He might shoot him but someone's voice stopped him.

???: enough!! Suga. “he turns and looks at the person angrily.”

Suga: hyung? Don't interfere in this matter. You don’t know what mistake he made and I hate people when they don’t know their place. Let me teach him a good lesson . “ he said angrily.”

Jin: I saw everything and we don’t have time to waste on him, so let him go. “He said serious tone.” and then he turns to that guy and said.”

Suga:  get out of here before I change my mind and kill you. he immediately runs out of the room.”

Jin: what’s wrong with you suga I heard you hired your men to find out more information about y/n, is it true? “he ask while sitting on the crouch.”

Suga walks towards him and sat beside him.

Suga: yes, but he couldn’t find anything important. “he said annoyingly.”

Jin: Why do you want to know details about her? Do you have any suspension about her identity? "he asked serious tone.”

He just looks at his elder brother blankly.

Jin: suga just tell me, I know something is going on in your mind. Whatever it is, tell me and we'll find a solution together

He just sigh and told him everything.

Jin: how could it be possible? Maybe that's a different necklace. there are a lot of necklaces that look the same.

Suga: No hyung, I'm sure, that necklace belongs to our mother. Do you remember, Dad gave mom that necklace as a wedding anniversary gift, not only that, but it was made with a blue heart Titanic diamond, and he made it specially for mom.

Jin: Did you ask her about that necklace?

Suga: I did, but she said she had that necklace since childhood.

Jin: if it’s true, we have to find out the truth as soon as possible. “he said serious expression on his face.”

They're talking about that necklace when the door opens and jungkook comes inside without knock.

Suga: don’t you even know what basic manners is jungkook?  you should knock on the door before entering someone's cabin. “he said cold tone.”

Jungkook: sorry hyung!!

Jin: what’s made you come here?

Jungkook: did you forget we have a meeting with Mr. Williams, I come here to call suga hyung for the meeting.

Jin: Okay, we will be there.

Then he left the room.

Jin: we should go now, we will discuss it later.  They both sigh and went out of the room.

In meeting room

Once they enter the meeting room they saw Mr. Williams and the rest of the BTS members except taehyung .

Jin: where is tae? “he asks curiously because he is never absent from any of the meetings.”

Jimin: he said he is not feeling well.

Jungkook: how strange, he never did this before. He always attends every meeting.

Jhope: I’m also thinking the same way.

Namjoon: whatever...let’s start the meeting.

The time skip meeting ended.

Mr. Williams: I really like your project sir, I would like to sign the contract with you,

Namjoon: that was great Mr. Williams and we are also happy to work with you

Mr. Williams. so can we sign the contract?

Namjoom: jungkook-ah give that file I handover to you.

Jungkook: sorry hyung, I think I forget that file in dad’s room. “I said guilty tone.”

Jimin: seriously!! How can you be an irresponsible jungkook?

Jungkook: I’m sorry, I will get that file back.

“he was about to get up from his place but suga stopped him.”

Suga: it’s okay jungkook-ah, I will get the file.  “then he walks to the dad’s cabin.”

He entered his dad's room and grabbed the file from his desk and turn to walk out, but his eyes catched a blue file with y/n's name written on it.  He eagerly picked it up and started reading.  Within minutes of reading, tears began to flow from my eyes.  He couldn't believe his eyes.  He closed that file and immediately called jin and asked him to come home urgently, then he took the file with him and left the cabin.

Meeting room:

jin pov

we are waiting for suga but suddenly my phone buzzed, I took my phone and saw suga calling me.

On call:

Suga: hyung!! come to home immediately. I want to discuss something important to you all.

Jin: but-

Call ended

Jin: what the hell...how are he cut the call without explanation... He sigh angrily and look at every one.

Jin: guys we need to go home now.

Namjoon: why? What happened?

Jin: suga called me and told me that he wants to discuss something important.

Mr. Williams: what about the contract?

Jin: we'll sign it later, now let’s go, guys,

Then everyone left the office.

Time skip at home

Jungkook and jimin arrived at the home earlier than the others once they enter the living room they heard someone noise from the basement.

y/n: ahhhhhhhh…. Please Help.

After hearing that scream they get shocked.

Jimin: who is that? “ he asks confusion tone.”

 y/n: oppaaaa!! Please let me go.

Jimin & Jungkook: y/n.

Jungkook: what happened to her? Hyung the voice coming from basement.

Jimin: what is she doing in basement?

they run to the basement, jimin tried to open the door but it’s locked then they break the door and went inside. There they saw y/n lying on the floor unconsciously. Jungkook immediately run to her and picked her up in his arm.

Jungkook: y/n!! wake up!! y/n!! “he said tears eyes.”

She slowly open her eyes then she saw Jungkook holding her in his arm.

y/n: o..oppa “ I said weak tone and started to cry.”

Jungkook: shhhh….it’s okay don’t cry, I’m here for you. “he said while hugging her.”

Jimin: who did it to you? “he asks angry tone.”

y/n: tae oppa “i said weak tone.”

She started to shake and sweat badly and my heart rate become slow. She can’t breathe properly.

Jungkook: y/n!! What happens? Are you okay? “he ask worried tone

y/n: o..oppa p..please take me out of here. I…I h..have n..nyctophobia.

jungkook & jimin: what!!                    

She started to lose consciousness again. They got panic. Jungkook pick up her in the bridal style, Then they take her to the room

Jungkook gets angry about what taehyung did to y/n, so he directly went to his room.

Taehyung was playing video games in his room, so he didn’t know anything. jungkook enters his room angrily and punched him, and they both begin to fight. Jimin tries to control them but no use, the fight gets worst. others enter the room and stop them.

Jin: someone tells me what’s happening here? Why are you two fighting with each other? “He asks serious tone.”

They stood in silence, staring at each other

Jin: can you guys open your fucking mouth? “he said angry tone.”

Then jimin said everything to his hyung’s, and they get shocked after what they heard.

J hope: she is okay now?

Jimin: yes hyung she is in her room.

Namjoom: taehyung why did you do that?

V: I just told her to stay away from us but she didn’t listen to me, that’s why I locked her in the basement. “ he said calm tone.” and hyung!! Are you mad at me because of that b*tch?

Jhope: watch your language tae. don’t forget that she is our sister.

V: she is not our sister; she is just our step-sister, and also I just want to scare her, I didn’t know she have a nyctophobia.

Jin: tae is right we should have to stay away from her. “he said plain tone.”

Everyone's eyes are winded after hearing what Jin told

Jungkook: hyung!!! how could you support him? I thought you love her.

Jin: I’m not supporting him jungkook, I know he did wrong but his intention is not wrong.

Jhope: what do you mean?

Jin: you know how dad is …..after mom dead his behavior totally changed. He can’t stay with one woman for a long time. What if he just playing with y/n's mom too? so it’s better to stay away from her or else  it will hurt all of us in the future. You really think we can tolerate that pain again, and also we can’t be sure how long she'll live with us.

???: she will live with us the rest of her life and I'll never let her go anywhere.

Everyone turns and see suga standing near the door.

Namjoon: hyung? When did you come?

Suga: Arrange the meeting namjoon...I want to tell you something important.

Then he looks at taehyung and said

Suga: you will regret what you are done with her tae. “with that he left the room.”

Time skip meeting room:

Everyone gathered in the meeting room except suga, few min later he entered the meeting room and took his seat beside jin.

Jin: what is that important thing you what to tell us?

Suga: okay yesterday night I saw y/n have the same necklace as dad gifted to mom on their anniversary.

Jhope: how could it be possible? that is expensive and also dad specially made it for mom.

Suga: yeah, you’re right jhope. I also thought the same way, so I send my men to find out the information about y/n and her mom.

Jungkook: so what did you find about y/n?

He places the file in the middle of the table. Everyone looks at the file with a curious expression.

Jin took the file and started to read then he get shocked.

V  I also wanted to know what is in it? “he took the file from Jin's hand and started to read. After reading the file tears escape from in his eyes.”

Jungkook: hyung!! Are you okay? “he ask worried tone.”

Namjoon: is anyone tell me what is in that file? Taehyung handover the file to him."

Then everyone read the file and their eyes filled with tears.

V: y/n is my blossom!!! No it's not true

Jimin: but how it’s possible we saw her death in our own eyes?

Jhope: jimin is right we all saw y/n death and we couldn't protect our sister. “He said and cry harder.”

Flashback.

10 years before

y/n was 6 years old, she live a happy life with her parents and her lovable brothers,  she is the only girl in her family, so everyone treats her like a princess. Her life was filled with full of happiness. She didn’t know her family is the most dangerous mafia in the world.

Y/n is Kim’s family's biggest weakness, and their enemies knew that they always tried to harm her to get rid of them, so Kim's never allowed her to go outside the mansion. It’s made her sad. She wants to go outside and enjoy her life like other kids. But her parents and brothers never allow her to go outside.

Mrs. Kim: what gift do you want from your birthday y/n? “she asks happily.”

Little y/n: I want to get out from this hell. “she said annoying tone.”

Mr. Kim: mind your tone young lady, don’t forget you're talking to your mother. "He warned her."

Mrs. Kim: it’s okay honey. She is a kid.

Little y/n: what I said wrong? I want to go to school and live like other kids but god sake, I stacked into this hell. you guys have locked me here like a prisoner. "She yelled angrily."

y/n pov

Suddenly I feel pain in my cheek, my dad slapped me. everyone get shocked, it’s the first time he slapped me. I held my cheek with my hand and walk to my room without saying anything. My brothers and mom called me from behind, I ignore their call and walk towards my room and locked it.

 Bts pov;

Dad slapped y/n very hard, we never thought he would ever slap her. Her cheek turned red with the force of dad slap. She just walk to her room without saying anything and ignore our calls.

Mrs. Kim: Honey!!! was that really necessary? She is just a kid, she didn’t know about anything. “She said angrily.”

 He just stayed quiet and went out of the house.

We are silent for a min then suga hyung spoke.

Suga: I’ll go check on y/n.

Suga pov:

I come to check on y/n because I was kind of worried about her. Because we are close to each other. I knocked on the door and heard a crackly voice 

y/n: who is it?

Suga: it’s me your yoon oppa, can we talk?

y/n: come in. “I  said slowly.”

Suga pov

I open the door and enter her room and closed the door behind me and look her she sitting on the floor while holding her kneel. her cheek was still red,  I slowly move towards her and set beside her.

Suga: are you okay doll?

She immediately hug me and started to cry and I hug her back to try to console her. I can’t see her like this.

y/n: o..Oppa I want to see the outside world. I want to know how it looks like. please talk to dad “I cry in his chest.”

suga:  you don’t know anything doll, this world is really cruel, we don’t want our precious sister to get hurt.

y/n: you always told me the same reason every time but this time I’m serious I want to see the outside world please help me oppa. “I hold his hand and started to beg him.”

he just sigh and spoke.

Suga: Okay doll, I will talk to Dad about his matter, now stop crying.

Y/n: really? Then promise me "I asked happily."

Suga: I can't say for sure but I'll talk to dad and try to get his permission.

y/n: thank you oppa, I love you.

Suga: love you too doll.

A few days later

y/n pov:

Yoon oppa talk to dad and finally, he agree to let me see the outside world. now we are going to our frome house to spend our vacation.

This is the 3rd  day we are in our house, I’m so happy here, finally, I get some freedom, but the only thing is irritating me. that is, whenever  I go outside, a lot of bodyguards come with me for my protection. I don’t want them to come with me, but I don’t have any chance. Dad hired them to protect me.

I was sleeping peacefully, but suddenly I heard gunshots from downstairs. I was scared so I immediately run to my dressing cabot and hide in it, then I hear a lot of gunshots and I realize my parents and my brothers are downstairs so I immediately get out of the cabot and run to downstairs, and I saw lots of dead bodies in our house, my brothers and my parents are holding guns and their dresses socked in fresh blood. I got fear, so I hide behind the wall, then  I noticed one man standing behind tae oppa and try to shoot him. I immediately run towards tae oppa.

y/n: oppa!!! watch out!!! “he turn and look at me but that man shoot me and I scream in pain and fell down on the floor.”

Everyone: y/n!! “they all run to me. Tae Oppa took me from the floor and placed my head in his lap and started to cry.”

y/n: oppa, are you okay?

My eyes become so heavy and I started to lose consciousness.

V: y/n!! Wake up!! Please Don’t leave us. “he cries header.”

Mr. Kim: Honey... you take her to the hospital. we will handle them.

Mrs. Kim picked up y/n from tae lap and drive to the hospital.

Mr. Kim and bts killed all the men and get into the car then drive to the hospital but in the middle of the way they saw an unexpected thing. their mom’s car hit the track and their mom and y/n fell into the clift. They run to the cliff to save them but no use the car blast in front of their eyes.

Bts &  Mr. Kim: Mom!! y/n!! Honey!!

After that incident, their life changed.

Present

As they think about their past and their eyes are filled with tears.

Jin: you told me that you didn’t get any information about them, then how did you get in this file?

Suga: I get these files from dad’s cabin.

Namjoon: what? dad’s cabin!! can you explain to us hyung?

He told everything to his brothers. Everyone gets shocked after hearing that.

Jimin: so, Dad already knew that y/n is our sister.

Namjoon: I think we should ask him directly, why did he hide this truth from us?

Everyone agrees with Namjoon and called Mr.Kim after a few rings he picks up the call.

On call

Mr. Kim: what happen namjoon, why did you call me?

Jimin: Dad!! Is y/n our sister?

Mr. Kim: Jimin!! What are you talking about? I can’t understand. “he started to tense up.”

V; we all find the truth dad, so please don’t try to hide from us,

Jin: we want to know the real truth, y/n is our sister right, isn’t she?

He took a deep breath and spoke

Mr. Kim: yes she is my daughter and your sister.

Jhope: if you knew that in earlier then why did you hide this from us?

Mr. Kim: because of our enemies, you guys know our enemies always trying to find out our weakness, if they know y/n is alive, they try to harm her again, and I know you guys love her and you can’t control your emotions, that’s why I hide the truth from you all.

Suga: so y/n is the reason you married Dr. Kong.

Mr. Kim: No... I really love her. I just found y/n is my real daughter is 1 month before the marriage.

Mr. Kim: after I find out the truth, i asked your mom, how could she find y/n.  she said she found her in the empty road, at the time y/n got injured badly, she take her to the hospital and save her life but y/n lost her memory so she took y/n with her and raised her like a daughter.

Bts were talking to Mr.Kim but someone also heard their conversation behind the door.

3rd person pov

???:  so, they found the truth huh? I have to finish my work before they get to know about me.

Accidentally the person's hand hit the flower vase and it fell on the floor.

They’re in serious conversation but suddenly they hear some noise from outside.

Jungkook: what was that? I think someone is outside let me check. “he said walking towards the door.”

???: shit!!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.6K 32
This is a story about a girl (y/n) she has 4 sisters which has same terrible past as y/n. They lost their father at very early age and lived with the...
11.1K 379 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
90.9K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...