๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ...

RueRomanoff tarafฤฑndan

๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: I missed you
Chapter 2: You can't hold it much longer (Ohio 1995)
Chapter 3: You can't take her (Ohio/Cuba 1995)
Chapter 4: Questioning (starting at SHIELD 2008)
Chapter 5: Is that what we are (Budapest safe house 2016)
Chapter 6: Load up on guns and bring your friends (BW opening credits)
Chapter 8: Straight through the head (Natasha's punishment 1995)
Chapter 9: The clue is in the name (The petrol station 2016)
Chapter 10: Let me put you on hold (Russia 2012)
Chapter 11: I want a dog (Conversations with drinks 2016)
Chapter 12: ะญะปะปะธ (Training with the winter soilder 2001)
Chapter 13: ะญะปะปะธ (Training with the winter soilder 2001) Part 2
Chapter 14: White pick it fences and undercover missions (2010)
Chapter 15: Something like that (Stark Inderstruies 2010)
Chapter 16: Tension and love
Chapter 17: I'll persuade you (India 2012)
Chapter 18: Its good (Conversations about vests 2016)
Chapter 19: Thats Pathetic (mother daughter conversation's)
Chapter 20: Ill timed (before the party 2010)
Chapter 21: Its dry (The helicopter 2016)
Chapter 22: Its gonna get a little hard to breath (SHEILD 2012)
Chapter 23: Your fired (the cafe 2010)
Chapter 24: Just dont make a scene (Russian prison break 2016)
Chapter 25: Regimes fall everyday (Loki's interrogation 2012)
Chapter 26: Natasha? ( Falling, Getting chased and fighting friends 2012)
Chapter 27: To get our wires crossed
Chapter 28: You know that I do (Clints recovery 2012)
Chapter 29: Is anything real about you (2010)
Chapter 30: All of your lies are as perfect as you are, ะดะพั€ะพะณะพะน (2001)
Chapter 31: Falling apart

Chapter 7: All clear (Budapest flashback)

1.7K 27 30
RueRomanoff tarafฤฑndan

Yelena's point of view (again)

The more of these clips I watch the more I realise how little Natasha has actually told these people and how I'm one of the only people who real knows Natasha before, during and after the place of nightmares we were raised in and I feel like the luckiest person in the world that I can say that.

She's is the most important person to me.

"The last clip was intense but now we're going back to Budapest in 2016 with Natasha and Yelena" 764a tells us everyone still recovering from the last clip. How come they always say Natasha's name first it's so annoying.

I turn to my sister and she looks like she trapped in a spell. She's muttering a series of words on repeat. "Антония, мне очень жаль, мне очень жаль, Антония, мне очень жаль." She whispers in Russian water glazing over her green eyes. (Antonia I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry Antonia I'm sorry)

What I'm about to do something you should never do to a black widow but I don't care.

I grab Natasha by the sides of her face cupping her cheeks with my hands she snap out of it and looks like she's about to her gun but stops when she sees it's just me. Her eyes are full of guilt "я такой же плохой" she whispers relaxing in my hands. (Im just as bad)

Natasha has the biggest heart in the world and Dreykov had nothing she will never be just as bad. "Никогда не Талия, и она в порядке, она в порядке, помни" I comfort softly wiping the tears she accidentally let slip I know she's kicking her self for. I sometimes forget that Natasha isn't always a strong souless assassin and that she does break down. She nods at me and turns to the screen. (Never Talia, and she's fine she's ok remember)

Let the games begin.

The scene starts with us running down the road towards a bunch of motorcycles "which ones yours?" Natasha asks "left brown seat" I reply running up to my motorcycle. When I realise somethings missing "wait where are my keys I ask searching my jacket Natasha then pulls out the keys and flips then in the air. "Suka" I scoff hopping on behind her.

"What's your obsession with stealing peoples keys" Clint asks Natasha and she just smirks at him.

A car comes shooting out to the main road and Natasha starts driving. A tank is gaining up on us and Natasha curves down a ally way that the tank can't fit through. A widow suddenly drives up a car using it as a ramp to catch up to us.

Everyone is at the edge of their seats.

Shooting at us Natasha turns the motor bike in to a barrier sending us tumbling down to the road below. A guy stops for us "Minden rendben?" He asks in Hungarian. I point my gun at him which makes him back away as I mutter "Fantasztikus" sarcastically as I start to climb into the guys car. (Are you alright) and (Fantastic)

"You cant just steal a guys car" Natasha argues climbing into the drivers seat. "So you want me to chase himdown and unsteal it" I clap back. Natasha is starting the car as the widows game on us. "Any time now" I mutter.

"Always so impatient" Natasha calls me out rolling her eyes so I roll mine back at her.

"Shut up" she grumbles jolting the car forward.We drive around other cars as a widow on a motorbike is catching up. We are getting shot at when I finally ask "Do you have a plan or should I just stay duck and cover" my voice full of criticism "My plan was to drive us away" Natasha replies. "Thats a sh*t plan" I respond.

"Thats like your worse plan to date" Fury critisives Natasha. "Not her worse plan" Clint says smiling to Natasha while everyone is lost in a state of confusion.

I take a quick glance behind me and kick the car door making it slam into a light post at it hits the widow off her motor bike as Natasha surves the car around. "Your Welecome" I reply.

The tank then comes crashing into multiple cars as it chases us though the streets. "Sh*t hes back" I mutter as I see the tank approaching. Then task master appears in the top of the tank and fires an arrow that goes under the car blowing up the bottom.

"Hey that's my thing!" Clint yells at task master on the screen. "They copy everyone dumb butt your not special" I clap back at him sassily rolling my eyes as Natasha lets a chuckle escape her lips.

The car the flips over land unside down on the tank the slipping across the other cars the down the stairs into a underground train station as everyone moves out of the way screaming. Natasha climbs out then helps me out you can see the blood that is running down my hand "I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding" I tell her as she helps me up. I go to clean the wound but Natasha stops me "No, not now trust" she reasures pulling me away.

"Why'd you stop her Nataliashalie, did you want her to bleed to death" Tony asks skeptically turning to Natasha she once again grumbles at the nickname. "Just wait for it apparent smarty pants" Melina grumbles at him.

We then see Taskmaster enter the train station scoping, it out for us as we slide down an escalator railling.

"I SO WANT TO DO THAT NEXT TIME I'M DRAGGED TO A SHOPPING CENTRE" Shuri says excitedly I think I'm going to be friends with this girl.

Taskmaster spots us and throws the sheild down but we reach the bottom and duck before it hits us causing it to get stuck in a post.

"That's my thing this guys just mean" Steve grumbles crossing his arms like a little kid who didn't get anymore screen time. I'm not sure how Natasha puts up with all these boys they all act like there like 4 year olds.

Taskmaster is then seen walking down a now abandoned escalator looking for us they make there way to a platform and everyone on the now moving train screams. They spot a piece of metal used to cover up a path underneath the station with bloody hand prints all over it they throw the piece of metal and jump down it.

"That is so stupid" Tony mutters looking at both me and Natasha "just wait" we grumble at him.

The camera then pans to a vent with Natasha looking down at taskmaster while I tighten the wrap around my wound. "Oh great plan I love the part we're I almost bleed to death, this is cozy" I tell Natasha as she looks back at me as we looking around the vents. "Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here" Natasha replies as we see games of tick tack toe and hang man scattered on the walls.

"They're still there and I won!" Clint says rather excitedly "Sure you did" Natasha says sarcastically.

"That must have been fun" I comment but Natasha has other things on her mind. "Who is that guy?" she asks. "Dreykovs speacil project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen its like fighting a mirror, he only gets deployed for top priority missions" I respond my body facing the wall. "This just makes no sense" She sighs rubbing her hand over her face.

"Well the truth rarely makes sense when you admit key details" I mutter annoyed at her and at the world she looks up and gives me a 'what?' glance "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked I roll my eyes "You never said one word about Dreylov's daughter you killed her" I finshed as Natasha looks down at her feet.

I can see Natasha's breathing hitch and she swallows forcefully she looks shaken and scared and I atomatically feel like the worst sister ever. "You killed his daughter!" Steve mumbles Natasha doesnt answer he looks at her with horror and disappointment. "Did you even know her name!" Sam asks demandingly. Natasha shrinks this how they treat her, really. "Antonia Dreykov" She states her accent glazing over the name.

"I had to. I needed her to lead me to Dreykov." Natasha mumbles. The screen then flashes to the past. Natasha is sitting in a car across the street from a fancy looking out the window with her red room braids in her hair her face deadpan. " We need confirmation Dreykov's in the building." We hear Barton say over a radio.

"This was your plan!" Steve asks Clint. Clint looks like he's about to say something and stand up for his best friend but Natasha won't let him. "No Clint had no idea he thought I had just managed to track Dreykov down the old fashion way but no it was all me my plan my decision" Natasha says trying to sound confident. "You should've done it the old fashion way" I hear someone mumble like Natasha doesn't feel bad enough already.

Natasha looks out the widow as a car pulls up "His car is pulling up now." She said her accent thick.

If I hadnt heard Barton or known Dreykov was thw target I would have thought this was a red room mission a Natalia mission.

We see a car pull up as the driver lets a young girl with two braids and a red pack back exits the car happily skipping.

"God shes so young" Everyone whispers as I let Natasha hide her head in my shoulder.

Natasha watches Antonia enter the builder her face blank. We see Antonia walking up stairs to an apartment where we see Dreykov working in a study the camera goes back to Natasha view where we can see the unpacking her bag. It goes back to Natasha and I in the vents "Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage. I needed her to be sure" Natasha says looking down.

We then see Natasha looking reluctantly up at the building when we hear Clints voice again " Natasha, we clear?" He asks over the radio.

Natasha is no longer watching the screen as I feel her tears landing on my shoulder. 

"All clear" speaks into the radio accent as thick as ever. She watches the building pain written on her face as it blows.

"NATASHA! How could you kill an innocent child!" Steve booms at Natasha she rises her head. "HOW COULD YOU!!!" He screams. Everyone except Clint, Melina, Alexi, Nick, Tony and I (Laura would be on Nats side to but she already pulled the kids out of the room) are all screaming at Natasha as she slowly breaks down her eyes are darting around the room she is hardly breathing while every (besides the people mentioned above) scream at her. Tony comes up to sit in front of Natasha while me and Clint hold her hands.

"Hey Nat, Natasha" Tony says getting her to look at him Natasha does after a few seconds. "Hey were here, its ok we get it" he says gesturing to me and Clint. "I know I alway give you a hard timd but I love we all do your a good person your like my annoying little sister" Tony says but the yelling is really getting to Nat as she points the gun at the audience. "Woah" Tony puts his hands on her sholders. "we all know you wouldnt have done what you did if you didnt have to" he comforts not the best pep talk but a good one in my opion though I'm used to Natasha simple ones.

"Now can you give me the gun" he asks putting his hand out for the gun she about to give it to him when "OH YOU GOING TO KILL US NOW F**KING MONSTER" Someone from the crowd yells at Natasha she then drops the gun in shock but Tony manages to catch it in time. "HOW DARE YOU" Clint, Tony and Melina manage to all say at the same time they are all about to continue shouting when I stand up with a "let me handle this" look on my face.

There's enough silence to here the last lines of the clip. "And here you are, not so sure" I remark and Natasha replies with a simple statement "I needed out" she sighs.

"As if" Someone mutters about Natshas comment now I'm going to destroy these people.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS, AFTER EVERYTHING MY SISTER HAS DONE FOR YOU ALL LIKE SHE DOESNT FEEL BAD ENOUGH ALREADY, AND DONT YOU EVEN TRY TO "AS IF" HER, SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH MORE THEN ANY OF YOU AND DONT YOU DARE SAY "I WAS A ICY POLE FOR YEARS OR I CAN TURN INTO A GIANT PICKLE OR I HAVE TO CARRY A HEAVY HAMMER" I mock

"ITS A MIRACLE NATASHA IS EVEN ALIVE SHE IS SO MUCH BRAVER THEN ANYONE OF YOU. SHE GREW UP IN HELL AS A PUPPET A MACHINE ONE THAT KILLS AS EASILY AS BREATHING IS."

"WHAT THAT PLACE DID TO HER IS WORSE THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THEY PLAY WITH YOU MIND MAKE YOU A WEAPON AND THEY BRAINWASH AFTER BRAINWASH DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THOSE THINGS ARE TO SHAKE, NATASHA STILL CANT SHAKE SOME OF THEM TELL ME YOU DONT NOTICE HOW SHE STILL DOES HER HAIR IN BRAIDS FOR MISSIONS, HER PUNCHING THE BAG WITHOUT GLOVES, THE HANDCUFFS AND HOW NONE OF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER!"

"SHE DID WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS RIGHT WHAT SHE WAS PROGRAMED TO DO. NATASHA HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH TRAUMA AND HAS KEPT GOING AND TRYING TO BE BETTER WITH EVEY VICTORY WHILE MOST OF YOU IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES YOU WOULD HAVE CRUMBLED ALREADY SO IF YOU EVEN TRY TO HOLD THAT AGAINST HER YOU ARE THE REAL MONSTERS!!!" (sorry!) I finally finish a little out of breath from all the yelling everyone looks taken a back and a little scared and ashamed. They dont say anything.

I sit back down about to ask Natasha if shes ok but she pulls in for a tight hug "Thank you Yels, Köszönöm szépen szentjánosbogár, soha nem érdemlek meg, valóban életem fénye vagy" She whisper as tears fall down both of our cheeks. (Thank you so much my firefly, I'll never deserve you, you truly are the light of my life)

"Natasha?" someone speaks up we both turn to everyone. "We all owe you multiplr apologies were all idiots for calling you things that were lies we truly are really sorry" They all say at the same time looking to Natasha for an answer.

"I understand what I did was horrible but your guys meant what you said and I have you live with it, but were family and I will alway love you but familys fight and hurt each other but one day I hope you understand what I mean" Natasha says everyone nods and sits back down. Tony goes to stand up but Natasha stops him by pulling him in for a hug he's suprised but goes with it.

"Thanks your a really solid person Tony and I'm really lucky to be your annoying little sister" I hear Natasha tell him, he smiles and pulls aways. He goes to walk away but stops "Dont worry about it Nataliashalie" He says "Oh but I'm not giving you that gun back" but Natasha holds out the gun and says "Too late" Tony smiles and turns around going back to his seat.

Natasha then regrabs my hand and I hold hers. I'm glad that when I'm not around theres people like Clint and weirdly enough Tony who can look out for my big sister.

Hi!
Sorry this chapter is a little intense but I hoped you enjoyed it!

The next chapter is a speacil one 🙃

I hope you guys at least have an ok day.

Thank you again for all the support.

2700 words!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

120K 4.7K 13
๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ | โIt is easy to forget how full the world is of people, full of bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misinterpret...
20.4K 462 11
Y/n L/n was known for one thing. Death. She was hard to catch, hard to see. At first, she was a science experiment, no no for hydra for a small mafia...
248K 6.5K 24
Mแด‡แด‡แด› (Y/N) Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Tสœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ Tแดษดส Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Lษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ Wแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ Mษชษขสœแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑแด› Hแด‡ส€แดแด‡๊œฑ. Tส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ Aแด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ. Rแด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ Wแด‡แด€แด˜แดษด. Rแด‡...
13.6K 314 24
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส'๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ 1940๊œฑ. แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส แด…ษชแด‡แด…. แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด›แดแดแด‹ สแดแดœส€ แดแดกษด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡, แดส€, สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แดกแด€ส€...