๐ต๐’œ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’œ โ˜†

By Qupiiii

๐“š๐“ท๐“จ ๐” ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฒ!๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป "๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“˜? ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ (๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ... More

CHAPTER ZERO
LOVE INTERESTS
PROFILE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER ZERO
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 0
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER TWO

724 17 11
By Qupiiii

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

/POV OF - TANJIRO KAMADO/

Shrugging off the boy yelling for his 'Wifey' to come back, turning my head, I saw a girl around my age coddled in a ball by her own legs, she was wearing what seemed to be a school uniform, leg warmers and earmuffs.
Walking over to her, a look of empathy washing over my face seeing the panicked look on hers.

"Ma'am are you okay?"

She looked up surprised but not anymore but a second later her arms were around my neck and she was saying something.

(WHAT TANJIRO HEARD)
"HHDJSBSJSBJSGDKSVSJSV"

(WHAT Y/N MEANT TO SAY)
"OHMYGODHITHANKYOUSOMUCHYOUSAVEDME"

(WHAT SHE REALLY SAID)
"HHDJSBSJSBJSGDKSVSJSV"

My face contorted into a perplexed look and my arms gently patted her back as an attempt to comfort her.
When she stepped back and got herself together and when I got a good look at all her features they all came together really well.

'I think she's a foreigner, it would explain why I don't understand her. I think its English. I remember Mom used to know English really well, I think I remember a few phrases..'

"Hello! My name..Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Y/N! Y/N L/N!"

3rd Person

A sparkle shone in her eyes as she figured out that Tanjiro spoke English, which was not a common misconception for him so he didn't really know what to do. Her rambling all came as nonsense to him so he did what he does best and just used his smile to communicate except this was was really awkward. Taking the foreigner's hand and leading her back to the scared boy who was currently groveling on the ground because of his missing 'lover'.
"Hey, Zenitsu you said you-"

"A GODDESS! YOU GOT ME AN ANGEL! THANK YOU TANJIRO! THANK YOU!"

Hugging her on the waist the boy sobbed audibly loud and all the girl could do was pat his head in an attempt to comfort the boy whos' snot is probably way too long to be classified as normal.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU LEECH! THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE DEMON SLAYER BEHAVIOR --!"

"LEAVE ME AND MY GIRL ALONE YOU ALREADY RUINED ONE OF MY RELATIONSHI-"

"TANJIRO KAMADO! ZENITSU AGATSUMA! GO TO SOUTH-SOUTHEAST! I REPEAT! SOUTH-SOUTHEAST!"

"Chun! Chuuuuun!"

"- I totally forgot about my mission!"

"WAAAAH MISSION?! WHERE?!"

Dragging Zenitsu behind him Tanjiro held Zenitsu on the tag at the top of his haori and walked down the pavement, leaving the girl in the dust.

In an instant, the girl caught up with them and even appeared before the two demon slayers. After pausing for a moment, internally debating if she should go through with it since they wouldn't understand what she was saying, but decided to anyway.
"Can I go with you? I may not be much help, but I'll try my hardest!"
Like she predicted, the confused look on their faces indicated that they were perplexed on what she was saying. Although he didn't understand her, he knew it was something along the lines of not leaving her alone.

'What would I even do? I don't want her getting injured. Nevermind that, how is she here? Wasn't she a few feet behind me just a few moments ago?'

Zenitsu soon came to his senses in the midst of all of it.
Seeing said thing happen, Tanjiro gently put Zenitsu on the ground and walked over to the sensitive girl, bringing her into a tight hug, patting her head.

After a long while we all came to the mutual decision of letting the girl stay but I'm still a little worried about the decision made, I still didn't know anything about her and basically all she said was nothing I could clearly understand, I could only occasionally hear some words but otherwise it was a lost cause.

/POV OF - Y/N/

Continuing down the paved way I thought about the timeline in the story, and what to do in the future.
'I'm glad I finished the story a couple days ago, so I know what happens maybe I should just go along with it? No, I'll try to help as much as I can for the character's sake— maybe I can save Rengoku!

Tanjiro and Zenitsu conversed in front of me, probably saying the dialogue said in the anime. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw Tanjiro pull out the onigiri he shared with Zen in the story.
Tanjiro took the onigiri and split it in half for Zenitsu and turned around to give the other one to me.

Taking the onigiri I split it horizontally to Tanjiro could still eat since in the story he said he was a little hungry but he still wanted Zenitsu to have the onigiri. Giving the top half to Tanjiro and keeping the bottom half for myself.
Trailing behind the two of the 4 -- well 3 if you think about it, whatever, 3 mcs of the story the Tsuzumi Mansion was just up ahead.

Continuing down the path, crys were heard from two small children in an attempt to stop the crying, Tanjiro presented Zenitsu's sparrow with a 'Ta-da!' and that was pretty much all I got from that conversation, though, it still made me chuckle a little. When the conversation was over intense drumming came from within the mansion.

DONG

DONG

DONG

Not but a minute later, a man with a white top and brown hakama pants flew out of the door on the upper floor.
Audible gasps were heard as the man hit the hard ground. Running towards the children to cover their eyes, I pushed Tanjiro to give him the memo to check if he was okay.
(Y'know how Nezuko did this

Thats what you did to Teruko and Shoichi, except like you covered their eyes.)
They hugged onto me, clutching onto my school uniform. Rubbing the back of their heads I unconsciously hummed the melody of my favorite lullaby.

The siblings soon soothed and relaxed their tensed bodies. Having my back turned, I didn't realize Tanjiro setting Nezuko's box down beside me and smiling with a small blush spreading on his cheeks.
"Come on Zenitsu. We have finish our mission."
"NO WAY! NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY! NEVER! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I HAVEN'T MARRIED Y/N YET!"

"Fine."
A scary look spread across Tanjiro's face as he walked towards the mansion by himself. "W-WAIT NO! IM SORRY! I'LL GO JUST DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!" all of their conversations coming as nonsense to me.
A couple seconds after the two demon slayers left into the house, the box beside me shook. Having not knowing that it was there is scared me, causing me to jump which frightened the kids and made them tense up and run into the house."No! Come back! Teruko! Shoichi!"

Running behind the scared children, taking the more frightened Teruko in my arms and holding her tightly. Then, a drum sounded and rang throughout all of our ears. The rooms switched, each time more different than the other.
After three rooms we were finally in one room and I was currently mid-air because all the rooms I was in, the floor was on the ceiling or the side wall was on the floor or any other direction you could think of. Thinking back to the time I did gymnastics in the real-- Modern world, Doing flips mid-air lessens the pain when you land. So, I tucked my feet in for a front flip and landed on my feet with Teruko safe in my arms.
Hearing an odd sound in the hallway, I put Teruko down behind a nearby cabinet and sat infront of her.
"Marechi.."

"Marechi.."

The being chanted repeatedly, trying to remember what the word meant and trying to be quiet were two things I wasn't good at. Atleast the same time but I guess things change because my usual mumbling I did while trying to remember things had disappeared.
'Special blood? If I remember correctly, Teruko doesn't have Marechi. No, lets be rational here. If I did have it, how am I gonna defeat a demon?!'

Almost as if on cue, a demon appeared infront of Teruko and I.
"MARECHI!"
A maniacal expression materialized on his face, a ear to ear grin paired with crazy eyes plastered on. Teruko squealed in fear, hugging herself onto my back.
Getting up from my spot knowing it was going to find me anyway.
"If you surrender now, I wont kill the girl. What do you say human?"

"What? What are you saying?"
I deadpanned while pointing at him my confusion soon turning into fear as the demon lunged at me, enraged by what he thought I said.

'oh god.'

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Kicking the demon in the stomach as hard as I could sent him flying into the closed sliding door. Distant laughing erupted in the house approached closer and closer.
"AHA.."
"AHAHAHAHA.."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
A boar hide tore through the side wall which was originally the floor, yelling and lunging towards the demon I kicked and slicing its head off.
"HAH! FUCKER! NO ONE BEATS LORD INOSUKE BITCH! HAHAHAHAHA!"

🎀BALLERINA🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 888 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
42.6K 1.7K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
210K 5K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...
103K 2.2K 20
~๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐š˜, ๐™ธ๐š—๐š˜๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ, ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๏ฟฝ...