Game of Fate

By krotuu

When a female lead guitarist and her band cross paths with popular boy band Tokio Hotel, it seems that fate h... More

Author's Note
Tokyo
To...new beginnings?
Crush
Genuine
Conundrum
Intentional Mistake (NSFW)
The Big Night (Pt. 1)
The Big Night (Pt. 2)
I'm sorry.
Room 554 (NSFW)
Tom's Dream
Crazy Idea
Cancun
Seriously? (NSFW)
Happy (NSFW)
The Mall
Birthday
One last night. (NSFW)
There's Something Wrong
Fate
Greece

Focus

188 5 6
By krotuu

Today went by really quick. I went to the gym by myself since everyone was too hungover from last night. When I got back I barely had any time to get myself together. Today was pretty important, a lot of interviews and press shoots. Being surrounded by people screaming your name and flashing lights is magical yet overwhelming. On the bright side, I met a lot of really cool people today and overall everything went off without a hitch. We didn't get back until around 7 pm.

"Let's go clubbing!" Blake exclaimed.

And that's how I ended up here.

We were at the busiest club in Tokyo, it was packed. I was hoping for another relaxing night but I always feel bad for splitting on the girls. Besides, I didn't go out with them last night and we had a day off tomorrow. But I had alterior motives of course. I needed to get ALL the juicy details about last night out of Celine. We make our way to our table in the VIP lounge, right above the DJ and the dance floor.

"Tell. Me. Everything." I said loudly to Celine. She rolled her eyes and smiled, but there was no getting out of this. Me, Blake, and Zoe were sitting there burning holes into her skull in anticipation.

"It wasn't anything too special, we just ran into each other when he was coming back from the club last night. We struck up a conversation because he was the only one coming back not shit faced with a girl around his arm."

This might not sound exciting, but I'm eating this up. We were all so happy for her. I couldn't believe the 2 idiots finally got their feelings out there after all this time. Celine has always been so quiet even though she's by far the most popular out of the band considering she's the lead singer and all. I was glad she was able to come out of her shell.

She continued. "One thing led to another and it just happened I guess.." she chuckled with a hint of giddiness in her tone. I could tell she was excited.

"Okay that's sweet and all, but get to the details! Was it good? Did it hurt?? Was it big!?!" Zoe started firing all the nitty gritty questions. I rolled my eyes at her but I can't lie I was curious, too. Celine rarely had these experiences and I was DYING to know. We continued on our idle chatter about last night and I happened to look over the side of the railing down to the dance floor. And thats when I saw him. Tom had made his way through the entrance and straight to the dance floor. My heart skipped a beat, but I'm not really sure why. He's been making me feel so weird ever since we got here. I guess between the alcohol and just being excited to see old friends my body is being overly sensitive. I hope.

"So..." she started again. I knew what was coming before she even said it. She had that devious glare in her eye that she always got before she was about to say something outrageously out of pocket. "When are you and Tom gonna get together?"

"How about when you and Georg get married and have babies" I quipped back, trying not to show how surprised yet nervous her comment had made me.

"Be careful now, that may happen sooner than you think!" Blake laughed.

"You were totally giving Tom  fuck me eyes yesterday at the dinner table" Zoe chimed in.

"I was not!" I snapped back quickly. Was I? I didn't mean to if I did.

"When he waved hello to you, you were totally giving him the look" she continued, "Plus.. why are you getting sooo defensive about it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Spare me. I have no idea what you're talking about. There is nothing going on between me and Tom."

They all looked at me with doubtful faces and I scoffed. I got up to get a drink.

"You guys want anything from the bar?" I asked. They shook their heads in unison.

"I think we're going to go dance in a minute" said Celine.

I nodded my head and told them I'd meet them there, and with that I headed down the lounge stairs to the first floor where the bar was located. I took a seat and ordered my drink, a strawberry daiquiri. I love them, and bars usually don't serve them very often.

*Tom's POV*

This club is a bust. There's barely any good looking women in here, and the all the decent looking ones I've already danced with.

"Where the hell did Georg go?" I said to myself. Bill and Gustav stayed home so it was just me and Georg tonight, but it looks like he disappeared off somewhere. Whatever, I guess. I started to make my way over to the bar while also trying to not get overthrown by all the women throwing themselves onto me. It's hard being an amazing guitarist.

I was almost to the bar when I saw her.

"Is that...?" I thought to myself. It most definitely was. I could pick her out in a crowd anywhere. I'm not going to lie, she's gotten really hot over the years. Well, not just hot, but pretty. Like the perfect mixture of sexy but cute. I wouldn't mind dancing with her, especially with tonights choices. I made my way over to the bar and took a seat next to her.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

*Your POV*

"Hey" a voice said to me.

I was really focused on my drink and how good it was so he caught me a bit off guard.

"Hi" I smiled back.

He looked really good tonight. The flashing pink lights were illuminating his face perfectly. He ordered a drink and got me a refill of mine.

"You didn't have to do that" I said, slightly shocked at the gesture.

"It's no big deal, I was already ordering mine anyway." he replied.

I gave him a look of gratitude as the bartender handed us our drinks. It was kind of awkward for a second, we both just sipped on our glasses and looked around the room. I decided to break the ice.

"So...how have you been?" I asked attempting to start light but genuine conversation.

"Better than ever, the band's doing great and I don't have anything to complain about. I love being busy anyway" he replied.

I watched him closely, trying to convey I was listening, but it was really hard to focus on his words when he kept playing with his lip ring in between pauses. We continued talking for a bit, about anything and everything. It reminded me of being young, trying to think of anything possible just to keep talking to him. I don't know what made me so bold, probably the alcohol, but I asked him a question that had been on my brain since the other night.

"How do you and Danica know each other? You seemed pretty familiar with her"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "We met a couple months ago at a big celebration party in Germany" he began. "We've been friends since."

Yeah, 'friends' I thought to myself. More like friends with benefits. I shook my head and hummed, not really knowing how to reply since I asked a pretty random question that part of me was starting to regret.

"Why do you ask?" Tom looked over at me.

Honestly, that was a great question. I don't really know why I asked or was thinking about it for so long.

"Just curious." I said. "She seemed interesting."

Tom chuckled a bit. "Yeah, she can be like that sometimes. Well more like all the time but y'know.."

What the hell did Tom see in this girl? Not only as a booty call but as a friend? He doesn't even sound like he likes her.

"Hey, look. I just wan-" Tom began to speak but he was interrupted by a ringtone. Shit, my phone was going off.

"One sec" I said apologetically. It was Celine calling me so I needed to answer just in case something happened.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Yeah, um, hey, I kinda need you in the bathroom right now. Like, ASAP"

I rolled my eyes. "What's going on now?"

"Blake slipped off a table while dancing and cut her knee. I have a first aid kit in my purse but I need you to bring it to me. She's drunk off her ass and crying."

I sighed. "Be right there"

I hung up and looked back at Tom. He seemed to have been keeping himself busy by playing with the hem of his shirt. Aw, that's kinda cute.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I gotta go" I said, starting to get up. "Blake fell and hurt herself so I have to go be Dr. Save The Day" I explained with a smile.

He smiled back at me and spoke. "No problem, go parent your children"

I giggled a little at his joke and gave him an apologetic wince. I waved bye and made my way back to the lounge. I felt his eyes on me the whole walk back. When I got back to our table it took me a second to find Celine's purse. Then, once I did, I couldn't find the first aid kit. She must've thought she brought one but didn't. I checked my purse and luckily I had a couple bandaids and a little tube of scrape cream. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad.

I stood back up and took a breath. I was about to head back downstairs to the girls when I just happened to look down. Tom was standing in the middle of the crowd, Georg right next to him. We made eye contact and he smiled.

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second. Why was he just staring at me, and better yet, why was he more focused on me than his friend & the girls swarming him? I gave a faint smile back and started making my way back to the bathroom. My heart was beating out of my chest, that was insanely cute. I rubbed my forehead, I needed to get myself together. It must be the alcohol. Yeah. It's definitely the alcohol. We've both had quite a bit to drink, and maybe he was just trying to be friendly. I arrived to the bathroom and opened the door. I was greeted by Blake sitting on the sink, eyes red and makeup smudged. I saw Celine and Zoe both next to her trying to calm her down. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see your knee, Blake." I needed to be firm with her, she get's a little overboard when she's drunk like this. It really is like parenting a child.

Blake sniffled and kicked her knee out towards me. I tried my hardest to not roll my eyes because I knew she was sensitive right now, but this was the tiniest scrape I had ever seen. It was a little bloody but it wasn't huge or life threatening in any way.

"This is what I got interrupted for?" I mumbled to myself. I put the cream and bandaid on Blake's knee while Celine and Zoe danced behind me to the music playing outside the bathroom.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah" Blake sniffled.

She got herself off of the counter and began to fix her makeup. I told her that she's not allowed anymore drinks tonight and she silently complied. I usually have to go into mom mode with them when we go out, which is why I never really let loose or drink too much. I wish I could sometimes, but I'll live. We all walked out of the bathroom and finished off the night dancing together. I saw Tom a few times, mingling and dancing with girls in the crowd. I tried to mind my own business, but part of me was a little bummed I didn't get to spend more time with him.

Wait. He was trying to tell me something before my phone rang. Did he even finish what he was saying? I immediately felt horrible for ditching him now, especially because I didn't even let him finish. What was he going to say? I was dying to know. I was so caught up thinking about it that I guess I had spaced out and stopped dancing with the girls.

"Helloooo" Zoe said, waving her hand in my face. "Welcome back to Earth!"

"My bad, I remembered I forgot to put my clothes in the wash." A lie, of course, but the last thing I wanted them knowing is that I talked to Tom tonight. Or the fact that he was trying to tell me something and I have no idea what it was.

"C'mon, focus!" She exclaimed, pulling my arms around with hers to make me dance along, "Stop worrying about stupid stuff and live in the moment!"

Yeah, she's right. Worry about me, right now, not Tom. Stop worrying about Tom. Focus.

--------------------------

A/N: Hi <3 I made my attempt at having Tom's POV! I plan on adding more throughout the story and making them longer as well. This one was pretty short because I was just testing the waters on writing from his perspective. I hope you enjoyed! Also, he seems pretty into us, right? Are we just the next woman on his bang list or maybe it's more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 219 27
Alice Eliza Matin. If you were a fan of Tokio Hotel, you knew who Alice was. Alice met Tom and Bill in middle school when her dad got a job and her...
252K 5.8K 70
Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kaulitz and a friend with Tom. There is one...
26.7K 252 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...
3.1K 120 28
y/n an ambitious and passionate woman with a burning desire for modeling decides to move to the bright lights of New York City believing it'll be the...