She's Everything

By SiriusBlacks4lifer

People say the world doesn't revolve around one person but for Ayla Black, it's the opposite. (First book of... More

introduction
The Letter
The Visitors
Breakfast
Like Mother Like Daughter
Good news and bad news
Regulus
The Dog
Grandma
Dad
Godfather
Wands
Lucius and his ass whooping
Frienemies
September 1st
Dementor, Dementor
Chocolate
Hogwarts
Dinner
And they were roommates...
School yay
😏
Oh shit
I'm back...<3
He's fine
So dramaticπŸ™„
Hello Brother
Why are boys such jerks?
dang it
Damn son
Great Hall
Black Lake
It's just a favour
she knows..
She knows..
I know she knows.
Well this should be interesting
The plan
The talk
Boys, eww
Greengrass more like pain in the ass
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
Okay?
Dad
Godfather duties
You were right
The 'date'
Fun
A crush?
Making amends
The full moon
He's free
Home.
summer
Quidditch Cup
well hello
Bulgaria vs Ireland
dark mark
back to school
Why are you here?
Heart to heart
Morning
Professor Moody
puzzled
Stupid
Chosen One
seriously sirius
baby, I'm yours
Glimpse of Us
jealousy, jealousy
Task 1
The dress
Stories
Questions
Official
Yule Ball
Scarhead
Birthday bash
You drew stars around my scars
Loud Mouths
taken
the return of lord voldemort
hold my girl
GO TO PAHT TWO
curious
my tiktok

Second Task

1.7K 31 4
By SiriusBlacks4lifer

Ayla sat with Hermione all night trying to find something for Harry. She was only there because Sirius insisted she helped. By insisted, he forced her too. Harry and ROn came back with a stack of books Hermione requested. Ayla crossed her arms on the desk and rested her head on them. She sighed closing her eyes. Harry deliberately dropped a book near her head with made a loud bang as it collided with the wooden desk. Except her reaction wasn't what Harry wanted. He expected her to jump up with fright or get angry at him but she didn't. She turned to him slowly and stared at him. Harry forgot how mesmerizing those eyes were.

"Can I help you?" She asked. Harry stuttered staring into her eyes making her frown.

"These books aren't going to read themselves, you know?" Hermione said.

"You heard her, Ron. Start reading." Ayla said closing her eyes again.

" Ugh, just ignore her." Hermione said wanting to get this done so Harry won't kill himself tomorrow. "What did the song say again, Harry?"

"Come seek us where our voices sound." He quoted.

"That's the Black Lake."

"No shit." Ayla muttered. Ron chuckled.

"An hour long, you'll have to look." Harry quoted.

"Ayla, there you are!" A certain Slytherin said sitting next to her. She turned to see Lorenzo with a bright smile. "Mattheo was looking for you."

"Of course, he was. Why do you smile so much?" She asked. He shrugged.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked the Golden Trio. Harry and Ron stared at him weirdly.

"We're trying to find a way for Harry to breath underwater for an hour. Which is potentially problematic." Hermione explained. He nodded.

"Potentially problematic? When was the last you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?!" Harry exclaimed making Ayla laugh.

J: What was that about a ten percent chance?

M: Who's her boyfriend?

J: Shut the fuck up

M: Yeah! That's what I thought

"You're funny." Enzo said pointing to Harry. He turned to Ayla still pointing. "He's funny."

"Hate to break up the skull session." Professor Moody said to the trio but his eyes were on Ayla. "Professor McGonagall wants you in her office." Harry tries to leave but his seat but Professor Moody stops him. "Not you, Potter. Weasley and Granger."

"But, sir, the second task is only hours away and-" Hermione exclaimed before he cuts her off.

"Exactly, presumably, Potter is well-prepared by now and could do good with a good night's sleep." Moody said. "Miss Black, Mr Berkshire, shouldn't you be heading to the Slytherin common room by now?"

"Yes, of course." Enzo said grabbing Ayla's arm but she didn't budge. "Come on, Ayla."

"I think I'll stay." She said. She looked at Hermione and Ron. "I'll help him. You two should go."

"Thank you, Ayla." Mione said hugging her before she and Ron left. Moody stared at the Gryffindor and Slytherin start putting books away.

"Longbottom!!" He yelled. "Why don't you help Black and Potter put these books back so Miss Black isn't late for curfew." Ayla looked over as Neville slowly walked towards them. She sent him a friendly smile which he returned back. Harry starts stacking books and Lorenzo stands there silently.

"Enzo, perhaps instead of standing there and looking stupid, help?" Ayla suggested putting a stack of books in his hands.

"You know, if you're interested in plants, you'd do better off with Goshawk's Guide to Herbology." Neville suggested. "Do you know there's a wizard in Nepal who's growing gravity-resistant trees?"

L: Aww he's such a sweetheart

D: what a cutie

"They're a thing?" Ayla curiously asked. He nodded. Ayla noticed he seems excited talking about plants.

"Neville, no offence, but I really don't care about plants." Harry said. Ayla hit his arm. "Ouch!"

"Don't be rude." She said. 

"What do you mean?" He questioned. 

"You were being a prick." 

"How?"

"Oh my god, just stop talking!" She turned to Neville. "Sorry about him, he's tired."

"It's alright. Not a lot of people care about plants. Frankly, I love them." He said. She smiled.

"I get that. I'm more of an astronomy person than herbology but they're both weird in their way." She said. Neville smiled at the Slytherin's kindness.

"I love the stars!" He exclaimed like an excited little child. "Sure, I don't know what they mean but the stars are beautiful."

"They really are, aren't they?" She questioned. Lorenzo walked back, hands empty. he took the spare seat next to Ayla and flopped down. "You good?"

"I hate the fucking library." He groaned. "So, what is Potter looking for again?"

"Something to make him hold his breath underwater for an hour." Ayla said.

"This is impossible." Harry groaned hitting his head on the desk repeatedly.

"Okay, okay. Don't give yourself a concussion." Ayla said putting her hand on the desk just as his head was about to hit it. "It can't be entirely impossible."

"You could always use Gillyweed." Neville suggested. Harry shot up and looked at Neville.

"Perfect! What is it?" Enzo asked.

~

Ayla and Enzo stood watching the second task with Neville. They leaned against the railing waiting for Dumbledore to stop talking. Harry ate the Gillyweed and Moody pushed him in the water.

"Do you think it'll work?" Enzo asked.

"Let's hope so." Ayla said.

"What's the matter with him?" Seamus Finnigan asked.

"I don't know, I can't see him!" Dean Thomas exclaimed. Neville turned around and put his hands on his head.

"Oh my god! I've killed Harry Potter!" He exclaimed. Ayla put her arm around his shoulders.

"I highly doubt it." She said as he leaped out of the water. They both turned as Harry went back underwater. Enzo was laughing. The trio stood together four the next half an hour as Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang resurfaced. Then Viktor Krum and Hermione. Ayla gasped as she spotted her Gryffindor friend in the water. She sprinted to the edge of the block and helped Hermione out. She gave the girl a towel.

"Are you alright?!" Ayla asked. Mione nodded.

"Cold, mostly." She said. "Where's Harry?"

"He's still down there." Ayla said before someone cut her off and hugged Hermione.

"What the fuck happened?" Viola asked Hermione as the girl rubbed her arms to warm her. Ayla felt someone grab her arm. She looked back and saw her father making his way through the crowd.

"Where's Harry? What happened so far?" He asked.

"He's still down there. Cedric and Viktor made it back but Fleur couldn't make it." Ayla explained. Sirius nodded. 

"Ayla, it's Ron!" Vi exclaimed. The Blacks made their way to edge of the block to see Ron swimming back with a small girl from Beauxbatons.

"Where's Harry." Ayla asked as Ron made his way up.

"I don't know." He said.

"Shit!" Sirius muttered. 

"Dad, look!" Ayla said pointing at his godson shooting through the sky and landing on the block. Sirius and Ayla rushed forwards with Vi, Enzo, Hermione and Ron slowly behind. sirius put a towel around him as he was spitting up water. Ayla stood and watched the two. She eyed the bruises on his body. Ayla, Hermione and Vi watched as Fleur Delacour walked over to Harry and Ron hugged them and kissed their cheek. Turns out the girl, they saved was her little sister. 

"Mercí." He said flushing red touching his cheek. Ayla looked at him and laughed.

"Didn't know you spoke french?" Ayla teased. V and Enzo laughed. Overall, Cedric came first and Harry made second for moral fibre. Harry made eye-contact with Ayla. She smiled and gave a small round of applause. He smiled back.

M: I'm only seeing this as friends

J: They could be more

M: Maybe. If Mattheo didn't exist. Just guess what, James, he does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 931 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
48.8K 760 66
Hello I'm Samantha Black but I go by Sam, yes you guessed who my father is the infamous Sirius Black. Legend of the Marauder Era and murderer? I don'...
71.7K 2.2K 25
❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ -𝒓.𝒂.𝒃. ➝ In a world of shadows and secrets π™π™€π™­π™–π™£π™£π™š...
107K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...