โฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๏ฟฝ...

By Pwuddles

]|I{โ€ข------ยป ๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”จ ๐”ต ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ช ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ!! ยป------โ€ข{I|] โI love you so much that... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 32
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 33
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 34
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 36

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 35

2.2K 78 65
By Pwuddles

{No one's pov}

"RED CARD, WATARU KUON!! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY!" Reo went to Nagi, who was lying on the ground still attempting to process what had happened to him, as the speakers from all four corners of the field cried out in an automated voice.

"Are you okay Nagi!!" Fearing for his life, Reo hurried over to Nagi and questioned in concern.

"YOU GOT TO FU*KING KIDDING ME, KUON!!" Reo screamed as he charged at Kuon, prepared to attack him for injuring his tiny "treasure".

"STOP STOP!" Reo hurried after Zantetsu, who attempted to stop him.

"Reo... I'm fine." With his eyes still on Reo, Nagi looked back at him and explained.

"REO, please calm down! It's over for you as well if you receive another yellow card. Reaching out an arm to keep Reo from approaching Kuon or Nagi, Zantetsu attempted to explain.

"But..." After attempting to speak, Reo recognized that if he wanted to continue playing the game, there was not much he could do.

"You assholes what kind of tactic was that...?" While trying to figure out why Kuon did that, Reo manages to say.

"You know what... That's the exact question I intended to ask. What made you do that, Kuon? Had you done nothing, you would still have survived." Looking at Kuon on the ground, Y/n asks as she wipes sweat off her forehead.

"Nothing else can be said about it. I took the necessary action." Shielding his eyes from the curious onlookers, Kuon mumbled.

"Kuon..." Kuon did this for Team Z, which surprised Isagi, who muttered.

"You, though, are...! You and Kunigami have the same amount of goals, correct?!" With everyone on Team Z perplexed by what Kuon had just done, Igarashi inquired.

"Yes. With a red card, you'll drop to below Kunigami in fair play points, thus at this pace, if we end in a draw or worse, you're going to be removed along with the rest of us, right?" Naruhaya clarified while informing Kuon that receiving a red card will result in his elimination as well.

Kuon said, "Shut up, I knew that... of course I did... my body moved on its own, that's all," after a little period of silence.

Kuon pivoted to survey his fellow teammates. "Anyway, do whatever it takes to win.  that I may become the greatest striker in the world."

Then, unable to play, Kuon turned around and headed back to the steps from where they had come.

"Kuon, no sh*t. It goes without saying. Team Z will prevail." As he burned a hole in Kuon's brain, Isagi uttered these words.

"The world's best will be me." "Right y/n?" Kunigami asked her as he put his arms around her.

"Um yeah but right after me of course." Y/n remarked, grinning slightly, and turned to leave.

"That woman drives me fu*king insane." With the largest smile on his face, Kunigami murmured while covering his face with his palm.

{A little timeskip because I don't feel like writing about them getting to their positions ;)}

The scoreboard showed 4–4 with the words "extra time" beneath it, along with an additional 3 minutes on the clock.

"Nagi you didn't get hurt, right?" Reo glanced at Nagi standing next to him and inquired.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry." Wiping perspiration from his chin with his shirt, Nagi responded.

"It was really fu*king adorable how y/n looked at me after Kuon tackled me to the ground. It's likely that she cares too much for me because she appeared so frightened too." With a broad smile on his face, Nagi covered his eyes with his palm.

"Hey, Reo!" Team V member yelled at Reo to get his attention. "How do we mount a defense? It was three minutes to us! We simply couldn't move the ball around, play offense, or bide our time. As long as we don't lose the ball, I believe we can win with that option." As he waits for Reo to respond, the same player stated.

"What? How are you saying this? Glancing down at the grass in front of him, Reo mumbles.

"Huh?" The team V player claims that he didn't grasp what Reo was attempting to express.

"Our only option is to cripple them." Reo says, putting his foot on the football in front of him while Nagi and Zantetsu are behind him, expressing his disagreement with his teammate.

"But if we tie with them or something... we got the same amount of losses." Zantetsu muttered, giving team Z a distant scowl.

"Yes. We only need one more point to win." As he turned to face Reo, Nagi spoke.

"I refuse to let this be how it ends. Team V will not allow this to be the end." Reo spoke with clenched teeth.

The free-kick starts the game again. Reo is selected by Team V to be the free-kick kicker.

"To the right of the penalty area... a free kick with about a 20 meter range...!!" Isagi muses as he, Bachira, y/n, Chigiri, and Naruhaya prevent the other members of team V from assisting Reo with the free kick.

Igarashi, Raichi, Gagamaru, and Kunigami are defending the goal line.

Avoid fouling! You scum!" To Kunigami standing next to him, Raichi fiercely shouted.

"As we are pressed for time, if we give them this free point... winning will definitely be out of our reach..!!!" Isagi whispers to himself as he keeps preventing the member of team V from approaching Reo.

"Get another card for Nagi!!" In an attempt to divert Reo's attention and prevent another player from approaching Reo, Naruhaya screams at him.

"Defend even if it costs your life guys!!!" Y/n yells at her teammates who are positioned defensively on the goal line.

"They are also aware of it. This circumstance would not occur if Kuon hadn't been present. We are running out of time because it is over for us. At all costs, we must put an end to them. We're all done if they manage to score one more point." As he keeps blocking the player from team V, Isagi muses.

Create a wall! To the right, a little more The right way!" Iemon screams as he tries to nudge them to the right.

"I'll put an end to him. If I were him, I would send it to Nagi, who has the ability to accomplish anything, if I were marked attentively. Not at all! Alternatively, I could make a move and pass it to Zantetsu!" Iemon gave it some serious thinking because he was unsure of Reo's plans for his free kick.

"Where's it going to go, dammit? Is it even feasible to become ready to fend off Zantetsu and Nagi simultaneously?  Is it Zantetsu or Nagi? "Which one?!" As Iemon wondered what Reo would do, he pondered. Is Reo going to pass to Zantetsu or Nagi?

Iemon finally understands something as Reo kicks the ball into the right goal corner with his right leg extended backward: "No, wait! This is blue lock."

"Ah- seriously?!!" Like everyone else on the goal line, Kunigami mumbled as he leaped.

"He- didn't pass!" Reo shooting the ball by himself caught Igarashi off guard.

"If I were an egotist, I would make the shot myself!!" While leaping to the right of the goal and hurling the ball away from it, Iemon was thinking.

"Got it, yeah!" As the ball shot through the air above them all, Iemon shouted joyfully.

"Nice, Iemon!" Y/n let out a proud and delighted yell when he stopped the ball from entering the goal.

"Loose ball!!" Chigiri turned around and yelled something.

"Wha?" Reo muttered to himself that he was shocked the goalie could stop his kick.

Without pausing to think, Zantetsu dashed forward to get the ball and score, with Chigiri trailing closely behind.

"Damn...!! He's too fast-!" Chigiri reached for his jersey, thinking that he would never be able to keep up with Zantetsu.

Zantetsu was surprised, as was everyone else, when he managed to get the ball and kicked it straight toward the goal, only to have it blocked by a leg.

"You- where the fu*k did you come from?!" Zantetsu, perspiration streaming down his brow, inquired fiercely.

"Hey! from the wall of defense!" With a broad smile on his face, Raichi stated as he was now in the air after stopping the shot from entering the goal.

"Pick up the ball!" Zantetsu was on the ground, yelling.

It's flying up!  As he started up at the ball and chased it, another player from team V yelled out.

"Someone get in front of it!" Kunigami went to the ball and yelled as he did so.

In an attempt to score another goal, Nagi manages to pick up the ball before anyone else as it comes flying down.

"Ah Sh*t!" When Igarashi realized that Nagi had the ball before Kunigami did, he exclaimed.

"One more point..." Nagi muttered once more while maintaining his focus on the objective in front of him.

"Avoid him! AHHHHHHHH!!" Naruhaya shouted, trying to flee too far in Nagi's direction.

Igarashi, Raichi, and Iemon formed a wall to try and stop Nagi's kick as he extended his right leg backwards, ready to kick it hard.

However, Nagi had different ideas when he noticed the wall built and shocked everyone by only softly kicking the ball.

"Ah No!" Iemon spoke in a low voice as he attempted to stop the ball but was unable to get there in time.

"NOT YET!" was cried just as it was about to enter. Y/n kicked the ball out of the goal just before it entered as she jumped over the distorted wall that her teammates had created.

The ball struck the goal's surrounding beam with a bang and bounced off.

Kuon murmured, "she was able to block it," as she turned to see what was going on. Kuon grinned slightly and muttered.

"Achieve it. "ISAGI!" As Isagi managed to position himself with the ball after it ricocheted off the goal, Kuon screamed.

"Well, it's my last chance." Isagi stated as he looked forward towards Team V goal.

————————————————————————

Hello once again to all my readers! You are probably wondering why did you just update one of your books that you said that you would not update anymore, well I decided to change my mind and continue to update my books!! I guess from the timing this is a little new years gift. ;) I hope you all had a wonderful new years and holidays that you celebrated! I'm currently going to update this book 1-2 a week since I'm now getting into things again but maybe in the future I will be more consistent with my updates. I also have many more book ideas so I might write a new book but I think about that later as I have a few ideas but I want to put most of my energy to my books that I have already published! Well FINALLY I'M BACK AGAIN!!!

-Pwuddles out ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.7K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
517K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
704K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

140K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...