𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 36

{ readers one's pov}

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{ readers one's pov}

"IT'S ALL OVER WITH THIS PLAY!! IT'S OUR WIN FOR SURE, TEAM Z!!" Iemon yelled as he saw Isagi with the possession of the ball.

"TEAM V, GO BACK AND DEFEND!!! "WE WILL WIN IF WE STOP THEM!" As his team went back to the goal to defend and attempt to halt team Z, Reo screamed at them.

"IT'S THE LAST PLAY!!" Iemon let out another cry of encouragement to Team Z.

"I see—I get the feeling! Those had the ability to start things off." Isagi raced as quickly as he could toward the direction of Team V's goal, thinking.

"Are these four!!" Running alongside Kunigami, Bachira, Y/n, and Chigiri, Isagi pondered.

"I'll act as the link to achieve that objective! Those four are the ones giving out the "goal scent". I can see with my eyes, mind, and intuition that this counter is the final move; if the ball is taken, the game is finished." Isagi watched as Reo began to watch out for him.

"I'm going to stop you! I'll fu*king break you!!" Reo growled at Isagi while clenching his teeth.

"I'm going to score the goal! I'll finish this ball, even if it means being my last." Reo lunged towards the ball in an attempt to kick it out of Isagi's control, but Isagi passed the ball to the left side of them, entirely ignoring Reo's threat.

Bachira succeeded in grabbing hold of the ball.

"Go Bachira! Dribble to break past the opposition's line." As he witnessed Bachira dribble past several team V defense members, Isagi pondered.

Bachira was taken aback when a team V defensive player suddenly grabbed his shoulder.

"BACHIRA!" Y/n screamed upon witnessing defense players seizing hold of Bachira's shoulder.

"They are ready to stop him, even if it means fouling...!" When Y/n discovered what they were in, she thought.

"OVER HERE!" Trying to pass to Bachira, Y/n screamed.

"I need to be support for the time being." Y/n considered this, knowing that she couldn't just decide to do crazy things at random.

Hearing her beg for him to pass, Bachira passed the ball to her right away.

"Don't at all stop the ball's momentum! This is a direct path to get there!" As she deflected the opposing team's attempts to hurt you and caught the ball with her legs, Y/n thought.

"Come on Chigiri-senpai, I'm looking at you... please do this!" As she gazed, Y/n thought She kicked the ball to Chigiri, who looked directly into her eyes.

"With your quick legs you'll be able to run through!" She kicked it to him, and as soon as she did, Chigiri got to the ball.

He quickly began running towards Team V's goal after receiving the ball, dodging several of their defenders as they attempted to guard or foul him.

❥ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣 || Yandere Blue Lock x Fem Reader ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें