The music in him

By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... More

-A special introduction-
-Secrets-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- First time together -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Past -
- Dream -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Turn of events -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

- Music Industry 101 -

687 20 1
By bubbly_writter

NSFW

Like planned, after school, the group had went to Izuku's appartement. Tho there was two others friends, them being Mina and Jiro, who decided to tag along by curiosity.

The greenette was convinced that they knew the basics but if they didn't even know about the earpieces, then they may have to go through the whole book.

"Hey mom, we're home." Izuku announces as him and his friends entered only to be met by silence. "Mom?" Izuku repeats moving forward in the appartement to be met by silence again. He sighs loudly connecting the dots and going to the kitchen where a plate with chocolate chip cookies and a note.

"Where is she? I was excited to meeting her!" Mina questioned slightly disappointed.

"Not today I guess, she left for work, probably an emergency again." He smiles sadly as he put the money in the jar and reading the note.

Hey Sweetie, sorry for leaving like this, I saw your message and left these for you. I love you and I'll see you soon.

- Love, Mom

"She prepared cookies for you guys." He smiled showing the plate with the cookies still warm, confirming she left not too long ago.

"Nice!" Kaminari grins, shamelessly taking the plate and going to grab a glass of milk.

"Kaminari Denki. Manners!" Jiro scolds watching him serve himself and he looks down like a puppy being scolded.

"Don't worry Jiro, he's allowed to." Izuku chuckles taking out glasses for the others. "Tho while he's at it, he could take it out so those who want can also have some." Izuku says mockingly as Kaminari started whining making them laugh.

They sat in the living room to relax a little the time they ate. "Midoriya! Did you ever see the video of Bakugo's speech?" Mina asks leaning forward and Izuku tilts his head before shaking no.

"Pinkie. I swear to god if you-" before Katsuki could do anything to stop the girl, she took out her phone, more than happy to expose him.

"It was before new years." She specifies with a mischievous grin as she gave him the phone. The rest of the group were doing their bests to hold back their laughters.

In the clip

Katsuki is seen facing a girl with a dark aura surrounding him.

"Definitely not my type." He smirks aggressively taking back his phone. "A little too.. I don't know.. Bitchy and slutty." He adds looking at her up and down. She was already shaking but she was also trying to keep composure.

"So you're defending that man whore who you get to sleep with everyday? Don't worry, we all know how he's only hanging out with you so you get easy fucks whenever you want." She sasses back and Katsuki clenches his fists, looking like he was about to hit her.

"No, he's hanging out with us because he joined our crew, he's one of us. He's awesome, he's sweet, he's innocent and he isn't any of the shit you just said." He spats back.

The video shows the surroundings, showing a bunch of students surrounding them.

"But he's fucking gay!" She exclaims in disgust.

Katsuki scoffs looking down at her with a mocking expression.
"Oh shoot really? That's definitely a problem, we might just have to kick him out!"

At that comment the girl grew a grin of victory.

"Ah shit, I forgot! I don't give a living fuck about that." He smirks before clicking his tongue, turning to face the crowd surrounding them.

"And while I'm here, Leave Izuku the fuck alone. If any of you fuckers even lay a finger on him, I'll beat the shit out of you. He's mine and no one gets to touch what's mine." He adds before storming off.

End of clip.

Izuku was blushing as he gave the phone back to the pinkette. "Ehhh- s-so I w-was the umm.." Izuku stutters hiding his face in his hands in embarrassment, realizing the whole school knew about Katsuki's intention about him, before he even realized anything.

"Honestly! We're going to have to make you download more socials! We're in college and you need to stay updated with the drama!" Mina exclaims making Izuku slightly uncomfortable.

"I'd rather not actually, if something big happens, I'll probably end up knowing by you guys. It's too much drama for me to handle." He smiles sheepishly as he looked at her face fill with deception. "I'm sorry Ashido-san." He bows ashamed.

There was an awkward silence making Izuku regret putting his limits.

"So, ready for our lesson sensei?" Kaminari asks breaking the awkward silence. "Sensei Izuku! That's awesome!" He claps his hands, happy to have came up with that making Izuku chuckle.

"I'll grab my books, I'll be right back." He announces quickly getting up and heading to his room. Katsuki glared at his friend who exposed him and followed Izuku to his room.

"What if I didn't like you back?" Izuku asks turning and immediately meeting crimson eyes.

"Would have made you fall head over heals for me." He smirks smugly making Izuku giggle.

"That's not how it works Kacchan-" He replies taking out his notebooks who were in his desk drawer and Katsuki takes the occasion to hug him from behind snuggling in the crook of his neck leaving butterfly kisses.

"I guess I'm lucky then that you do." He mutters resulting Izuku to flush crimson red.

"We should go back Kacchan, they're waiting." Izuku points out, also disappointed since he was comfortable like this.

"One more minute.." He responds under his breath making Izuku smile calmly.

"Okay.." He answers holding onto Katsuki's forearms that we're covering his stomach.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

Izuku was in the living room with the rest and he was sitting between Katsuki's legs.

"Okay, so, on stage, many singer actually use prerecorded audios." Izuku starts as he reads the next point. "You get the option of either singing live or using an already recorded audio and lip syncing to it." He explains, he personally preferred the first option instead of the latter.

"That's cheating!" Katsuki exclaims annoyed.

"It depends. Some singers, like Endevour, use it because they don't want to mess up. That I don't approve." Izuku starts, the three who knew the whole story of their pat tensing up when his name was brought up, and Izuku smiles reassuringly at the two and kissed Katsuki's hand since he couldn't look at him.

"While others use it because they need it. Idols who have complexed choreography don't always have much of a choice since their movements are too demanding to be able to keep their voice stable." He explains and they all nodded in understanding.

"I'm telling you this but in the Hawks agency, we'll be singing live." He smiles at them, relieved to see they weren't against it.

"Good, because I can't lip sync even if my life depended on it." Kaminari laughs nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"Seriously tho! You should see his old tik toks! It's hpmf-" Kaminari covers Jiro's mouth to stop her from exposing more. Mina is the first to burst out laughing as they watched the realization face of Kaminari.

"H-he-hey Jiro..!" He raises his hands in hope of peace. "Did anyone tell you h-how pretty your hair is today?" He asks laughing nervously seeing the only thing happening was her death glare.

"Denki. Kaminari." She grumble gritting her teeth.

"Hey Mido! Did we finish for today?" Kaminari asks hiding behind Kirishima.

"Umm.. I guess but-"

"Great! Thanks! See you guys tomorrow!" He squeals doing a run for it and closely followed by Jiro.

"It's true it's getting late, we should go too." Kirishima chuckles looking at the group who were still laughing at the two who were now long gone.

"Yeah, fuck off extras." Katsuki points at the two who were still there.

"Kacchan, be nice." Izuku orders making the blond click his tongue in annoyance. "But it's true it's getting late, you guys have more than the basics now so you'll be ready for this weekend." Izuku smiles sweetly.

Once they were gone Katsuki smirks looking at Izuku and the greenette sighs locking the door. "I said we won't be doing it for two weeks. So no." Izuku scolds when Katsuki started kissing his neck.

"But I was good today, I think I deserve a reward~" he coos resulting in Izuku's breath to hitch as he felt hands slide under his shirt.

"Katsuki.." Izuku sighs in discouragement.

"Please? We don't have to go all the way." Katsuki pleads nibbling his shoulder making Izuku groan.

"Did I ever tell you how much I hate it when you use that voice?" Izuku asks turning and wrapping his arms around his neck. "I can't say no to you." He chuckles pecking his lips making Katsuki grin in victory.

"I love you too Teddy bear~"

Lifting Izuku to wrap his legs around his waist, he pushes him against the wall kissing him aggressively. "Want me to give you a blow job?" Izuku asks, realizing Katsuki was clearly hard since he could feel it poking his ass.

Katsuki smirked placing him on the ground as a response. "I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled looking up at Katsuki who leaned against the wall for support.

Slowly bringing the pants down he immediately had Katsuki's erection pop out making him giggle.

"Fuck~" Katsuki groans after Izuku kissed his tip.

Swirling his tongue around the tip at first and then licking the shaft. "Izuku. If you continue teasing I will shove it down your throat." Katsuki threatened maintaining eye contact with him.

"But where's the fun in that?" Izuku smirked smugly and Katsuki grabs his hair.

"Teddy bear, suck or I swear I'll make sure you won't be able to talk for the next week." He says huskily and smirks watching Izuku gulp and nod in submission.

He relaxes his jaw before taking more in at each head movement.

"Faster Teddy bear, I know you can take more." He growls and hums in satisfaction as he felt his mouth move quicker up and down. He could feel his nose touch his lower abdomen and he was clearly satisfied. What send him over the edge was when he felt the vibration of Izuku's moans around his dick.

"I'm gonna cum." Katsuki warns and Izuku goes quicker soon feeling the hot liquid go down his throat as he backed away, pumping his dick a few times make sure that he was able to release everything.

"Was it good?" Izuku questionnes licking the sweet semen that was around his lips.

"Was fucking great." He smirks holding his chin up.

♫♪♫

Katsuki took a shower while Izuku changed, putting on his lover's clothes. "Kacchannnn! I'm tired!" Izuku whines feeling lonely in his bed.

Right on cue the bathroom door opened, revealing a shirtless Bakugo. "Then sleep." He smirks. "Or do you need your boyfriend to put you to sleep?" He teases as he watched Izuku do grabby hands.

"I want my super hot boyfriend to cuddle me to sleep!" He giggles and Katsuki snickers, going to lay down next to him.

"Fine, I guess I can do that for you~" He whispers closing the light.

"I love youuu! good night!" He smiles snuggling in his chest.

"Goodnight Teddy bear, I love you." He whispers, also closing his eyes, holding Izuku protectively close to him.

It didn't take long before he could hear his soft snores. "I love you so fucking much.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 30
[Complete!] Deku and bakugou are both secert villains, there in this huge secert organization that is very dangerous, only heros/cops know about the...
30.8K 1.8K 13
highly requested 🌸💞 After publishing my chapter in my fifth book of Taylor imagines titled 'pregnancy with Taylor' I received comments and messages...
5.7K 92 18
sliver, sonic, and sourge are both omegas and they're going to a new school but they ended up feel in love with the most popular guys in the school...
266K 13K 24
✒️1920's Mafia AU✒️ 🚫No Quirks🚫 It's BakuDeku, I promise. Izuku Midoriya did not think he would be dragged into the world of mafias. He also didn'...