๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ [Feli...

By Ikizui

๊ทธ์˜ ๊ณต์ฃผ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš - ( Felix/reader )/( Hyunjin/reader ) โGod...you're so fuckin' pretty."... More

2 | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
3 | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™š
4 | ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
5 | ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

1 | ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ

261 4 2
By Ikizui

                                   ** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad so my writing may not be perfect but please be kind! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions/ideas or anything really! :) I'll stick to a word count of 2700-2800 words throughout the story.

Y/N's gaze was absorbed in her phone, mindlessly scrolling through her endless instagram feed. She'd spent an hour or two already liking her friends' posts and stalking a select few before letting her phone fall out of her grasp and onto the bedroom floor in defeat. Instead of picking it up, Y/N lay in her bed only now slightly irritated by the harsh amber light of the lamp beside her. She let out a stifled yawn. It was well past midnight.

Rolling over to face the other side of her bedroom, Y/N was met with the 8 handsome faces that she'd grown familiar with over the years. Only just hanging onto the wall (and just barely damaging it) was the large poster of her favourite k-pop group, Stray Kids. Y/N had been following the group since their debut in 2018 upon hearing a few of the songs in their debut album- which fucking slapped by the way.

And as for Y/N's bias, she immediately fell in love with Hwang Hyunjin. Though Y/N loved his voice, amazing skills and talent, she mainly loved him for the person he was: kind, relatable and encouraging in a way that pushed Y/N to face difficulties in her life with strength.

Though don't get her wrong, Y/N loved all of the members with all of their own unique personalities and how together they completed Stray Kids.

Y/N had been living in Seoul for the past few years of her life so she was able to go to many of their concerts. As just seeing them in person, even if it was metres away was surreal (though she tried her best to get the closest seats).

Luckily for Y/N, she was going to another one of their concerts in a few days. She was slightly nervous since it'd been a while since she'd last been to a concert of any kind but she knew all her nerves would go away the minute they started performing.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Holy shit, I can't believe we're actually seeing them in person again!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at Hye with wide eyes, shoving a lightstick into his hands.

Her older brother frowned and sighed before accepting the sudden gift. "Yes please enjoy the concert that I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on tickets for us."

Hye didn't dislike Stray Kids or anything, he just wasn't a fan of any K-pop group in general. Though Y/N's constant ramblings had probably put him off Stray Kids for life, he knew how much the group meant to Y/N, so had bought her tickets to their latest concert. The only reason he was here with Y/N was because the younger begged him to so she wasn't alone.

It's not that Y/N didn't have friends either, she just didn't have friends that were into Stray Kids so she thought it might be a bit awkward. But she loved annoying the shit out of her brother, so it was okay if it was Hye coming along with her despite not knowing any songs either. Hye would also be able to afford better seats than a broke university student like her. Y/N was currently studying in her first year of uni, while her 29 year old brother, Hye was working so whenever they went out together, the expenses always fell on Hye.

Y/N along with the whole crowd screamed when the group finally walked on stage. Seeing all the members after so long made her heart pound with excitement.

And they didn't disappoint. The choreography was flawless, their movements perfectly synced, and their voices were powerful, still able to be heard over the roar of the crowd.

During the performance, there was a moment where Felix took off his shirt in exchange for a loose-fitted, unbuttoned jacket. His muscled back was revealed to the front row clearly under the strobing lights as surrounding dancers worked to help him into the jacket. During the whole scene, the crowd went insane screaming like they'd just witnessed a moment that was about to go down in history.

Y/N felt like she had. With her front row seat and amazing iPhone camera, she'd zoomed in so much, able to see every inch of Felix's bare back glistening with sweat. God Y/N felt like she was about to pass out. Hye even glanced over at Y/N's very zoomed in camera, shaking his head.

Just the other day, he'd seen Y/N giggling over tiktok edits of the group while they were eating breakfast. Of course Y/N had made Hye watch every single last one, instantly sending him any that gauged the slightest reaction out of him.

Despite Y/N's throat already becoming sore from screaming, she made sure to keep cheering for the group, especially as she had the closest place to the stage thanks to Hye. It was dream-like, finally being so close to the stage, able to hear their voices louder than ever. And it also brought Y/N to the realisation of just how tall the members really were as they performed.

In one instance, Y/N even made eye contact with Hyunjin (she'd like to think so, at least). It was difficult to tell where exactly the idol was looking since Y/N was just one fan in a sea of many others waving lightsticks, however Y/N wanted to indulge in the fantasy that Hyunjin had been looking at her. So yeah, these tickets might've been fairly expensive, but she was sure as hell getting her (well Hye's) money's worth.

Y/N made sure to cheer especially loudly whenever Hyunjin sang, trying to encourage him as much as she could. After the bullying rumours spread in 2021, Hyunjin had faced a lot of backlash resulting in his absence from group activities for a few months. Those months were probably the most painful time of Y/N's life. She couldn't believe people could be so cruel, spreading fake rumours to try bring down someone so kind and loving.

During Hyunjin's absence, the group performed during MBNY forum 2021. Y/N remembers watching a reupload of the performance on YouTube and being struck by the lack of energy and enjoyment radiating through the screen. The group clearly wasn't feeling the performance. Hyunjin's absence had a big impact on the members and Y/N was unable to handle it either, opting to close the video before any tears started falling.

The rest of the concert went by in a blur, Y/N loosing herself in the moment, wanting it to last forever.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

Hye drove them both home after the concert, Y/N whining in the passenger seat about how quickly the whole thing went.

"...and my arms hurt like shit! One was holding my phone to record while the other was waving my lightstick and goddamn those things are heavy!" Y/N rambled on.

Her older brother sighed. "Was it necessary to record the whole thing and take so many photos?"

"Of course it was! It's like a super rare thing to see them so up close, especially from where we were."

"You know, I'm surprised you've never run into them before," Hye frowned, "We live near the district where the JYP entertainment building is located. And even so, it's not uncommon to see idols all around Seoul."

Hye had a point. Living in Seoul, it was not uncommon to see idols on the regular, especially at schools since many were still students. Though the Stray Kids members were slightly older and had graduated from highschool already, so you were probably less likely to see them walking about.

When they arrived home, an exhausted Y/N flopped down onto her bed, a yawn escaping her. Y/N's phone felt heavy in her hand as she lay on her side, scrolling through the photos she'd taken at the concert. They all looked so happy, singing and dancing for their fans, it made Y/N's heart flutter.

Then Y/N remembered the video she'd taken. Rewatching the long footage while sipping on bitter coffee, she smiled. About halfway through the footage, a fierce looking Hyunjin locked eyes with the camera as if looking through it to the person behind, holding the phone. The idol held his piercing gaze for a few seconds before shifting his eyes away.

Holy shit. That was real. Y/N hadn't just imagined it.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"But whyyy..." Y/N whined, pulling the hood over on her hoodie.

"Because I just told you, we've ran out of milk and I need you to get some more." Hye told her sternly, gesturing to the empty part of their fridge.

"But why can't you do it?" Y/N yawned, "I'm sooo tired right now..."

"And whose fault is that hm? I heard you rewatching the concert all night."

Y/N sighed in defeat, pulling on her sneakers. This was her definition of a 'nobody will see me' outfit. A pair of baggy sweatpants with stains of last nights Tteokbokki that she and Hye had eaten before the concert, a hoodie that looked like it hadn't been washed since quarantine (it actually hadn't), and a pair of mismatching socks.

Though Y/N lived in a busy part of Seoul, it was 5am in the morning on a Saturday. Who would be up and walking around at 5am in the convenience store on the weekend? So Y/N decided she'd shower and get ready when she got back.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

To be fair, it was pretty quiet outside. Especially since Y/N was walking in a neighbourhood-like area with all the apartments and shops.

There were a few dog-walkers here and there, with the occasional few people stumbling around. However there were many cars driving around even at this time in the morning- the traffic in the city never ceased. The noise of blaring car horns and roaring engines were blocked out by Y/N's headphones. And of course Y/N was listening to Stray Kids on her way to the convenience store- she probably wouldn't have left the apartment otherwise.

The convenience store Y/N frequented was fairly small so she wasn't worried about anyone seeing her look like a fucking zombie.

As Y/N made her way to the fridge section to grab the milk, she caught sight of a tall figure already looming there. Y/N couldn't see the figure's face but she could guess he was a man judging by his physique. The guy hadn't noticed her yet and was taking his damn time choosing a bottle of milk.

Y/N quickly made up her mind to just grab a bottle and go, even if it meant exposing her ugly morning zombie face to someone that wasn't her older brother. Y/N almost felt sorry for the stranger, if he turned around it was going to be quite the jumpscare.

Y/N half-ran to grab the bottle of milk, only to trip on thin air and stumble forwards, falling onto the stranger who turned around quickly enough to catch her.

The man's musky scent filled Y/N's nostrils as she leaned into the stranger's embrace, suddenly feeling dizzy.

"You...good?" the stranger peeled Y/N off his body.

God just kill her right now. This was so embarrassing. And what's worse, the guy sounded older than her so he probably thought she was just some dumb kid- and wait why did she recognise that voice.

Y/N looked up slowly.

Staring back at Y/N was Hwang Hyunjin, a stoic expression on his face as he slowly stepped back to give Y/N her personal space.

"W-what the..." Y/N's voice left her completely, still in utter shock.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Hyunjin's gaze wandered over Y/N's face, frowning as if searching for something.

"Hyunjin! Oh my god Hyunjin!" Y/N choked, "You're from Stray Kids!"

Hyunjin looked a little startled at first before his eyes softened, "Oh...hey"

"Uh yeah...not in like a weird way or anything I just really like your music and stuff..." Y/N was suddenly aware of what she looked like. Her 'nobody will see me' outfit was seen by the one and only Hwang Hyunjin. Who, for the record was standing in front of her in an expensive, well-put together outfit that exuded elegance and glamour. The total opposite of what Y/N was wearing.

God, why couldn't she have met Hyunjin under different circumstances? But Y/N knew she'd never get to see Hyunjin like this again and she had to make the most of it.

"...selfie?" Y/N mumbled quietly, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Huh?"

"Can we take a selfie?" Y/N said a bit louder, feeling her face burn as she looked straight at Hyunjin.

Under normal circumstances, selfies with idols were forbidden as it could lead to misunderstandings through media portrayal. But the small convenience store was completely empty except them and the shopkeeper. Plus Y/N wasn't dumb enough to post the selfie or show it to anyone besides Hye and get Hyunjin in trouble.

Hyunjin seemed to trust Y/N too as he nodded, "Ok." Before pulling out his phone and positioning the camera in front of them.

"Wait," Y/N turned to Hyunjin, "Why don't we take it on my phone otherwise how am I going to have the selfie?"

"Don't worry, I'll just send it to you," Hyunjin reassured her, "You can have my number."

Y/N almost passed out right then and there. Hyunjin's personal number?! Not just some company contact, but a number that would reach the idol directly.

Y/N snapped out of her daze when she felt a comforting arm around her shoulders. Hyunjin took the photo quickly before stepping away again- he probably wasn't used to being so close with fans with so many cameras around him all the time.

"T-thank you." Y/N stuttered out, still shocked that this was all really happening.

Hyunjin's eyes studied her face. "Did you by any chance go to our concert last night in KSPO Dome?"

"Yes!" Y/N couldn't help but almost shout.

"Hmm." Hyunjin bit his lip.

Y/N was unsure of what he meant but replied anyway, "Y-yeah."

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"It suits you." Hyunjin nodded slowly.

"T-thanks, you too of course!" Y/N returned the compliment, deciding it would be too weird to list every single thing she loved about the idol to his face.

"Sorry let me give you my number for the photo. It's 010xxxx-xxxx." Hyunjin gave Y/N his phone to copy the number into her contacts.

Y/N held the idol's phone carefully as she copied the number into a new contact. "T-thank you so much...Hyunjin."

Y/N still couldn't believe this was actually happening and not just some dream that Hye would wake her up from in the morning.

Once Y/N had saved Hyunjin's contact, the idol put his phone away and turned to Y/N. "Which milk did you need?"

"Um, just the full fat one."

"Wait here." Hyunjin grabbed the bottle of milk and went to pay, returning with it a few seconds later.

"Thank you, sorry you didn't have to, should I pay you back or-" Y/N started.

"It's fine," Hyunjin simply gave the bottle to Y/N, "I'll see you around, Y/N..."

And with that, the man of Y/N's dreams left her standing in the aisle of a convenience store with a bottle of full fat milk in her hand.

A/N:
-Yes, the scene of Felix is inspired by the Fukuoka concert in Japan bcs it's all I saw on my tiktok fyp when I was writing this🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‘_๐–ผ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ_: ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–บ.๐—...
967K 42.7K 44
โAren't you lesbian?โž He asked me with his deep raspy voice. โExcuse me?โž I'm straight as fuck. Mmh, but wait a minute- let me play a nasty little ga...
106K 4.9K 34
โžช a basic love triangle story involving Hyunjin, Felix and Minho. Lee Felix, that goes unnoticed by most of the people from his school ha...
84.9K 2.6K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}