Sweet tune ( karlnap )

By AlPwr3

Sapnap and karl, two best friends, were forced to say goodbye to each other due to karl's success as a singer... More

Uphill
Confession
Waterfall
Not how It looks like
Bonfire
Rain
Needle
Ferris Wheel
One week
Care
Promise
Goodbye
The Casino
Bubbles
Clocks
Sick
Lightheaded
!IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!
The party
Important!! (Again, sorry.)
"Always."

Heal me

122 3 16
By AlPwr3

@lara_aesthetics on pinterest for chapter's icon :)

Tw: homophobia, blood, lime content(?)
---

I didn't hear a single word.
As if my legs moved themselves, I started kicking him on his stomach, gasps and groans of pain escaping his lips.
He was curled up, his hands protectively grasping on his torso trying to shield himself.
I stopped, waiting for a reason to kick him again mercilessly.
He held himself up with his elbow, his other hand covering up the spots i hit.

"You're all going to go to hell, lurid bastards" He said glaring.
I sucked in a deep breath to obtain myself from punching the absolute shit out of him.

"Which one takes it in the ass, huh?"

"I bet it's that fucking twink of your boyfriend, That pussy isn't even defending you."

I instinctively jumped on his neck, choking him with as much force i had.

"Take my boyfriend out of your filthy fucking mouth." I warned him through gritted teeth, my head spinning from the adrenaline pumping in my body.

He stared at me wide eyed for a few seconds, his mouth drooling and his face growing more and more red.
He then smashed his head onto mine, causing me to fall to my side, grunting in pain.

He positioned himself on top of me, tightening his hands on my neck until i struggled to breathe.
"I'll kill you one by one" He murmured with a petty smile, his saliva and blood falling from his face to mine.

My vision got quickly cloudy, sparkles dancing everywhere my eyes looked.
I was slipping in and out of consciousness, and my only thought was having to leave without Karl next to me.
Will this be the last face i'll see?
Do i really wanna die now?

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM"
A boy ran up to us screaming, a boulder held up his head in both his hands.

smash

A blood curdling scream left Karl's mouth, the stone he was holding falling on the ground.

His body laid next to mine.

His eyes stared cold into my own as i watched the shine fade away from them.

I quickly sat up, the sudden movement making my head spin a little bit.
I checked his pulse, begging God he wasn't actually dead.

My fingers left his neck trembling.

"He's alive." I whispered, still shook by the whole situation.

Karl's knees ceased, a thud on the grassy ground.
"Jesus Christ." He whispered breathlessly, his voice watery.

I immediately got up and ran up to him, hugging him as tight as possible.
"it's okay. You're okay."

Silent cries turned into sobs, his hands gripping on my waist for dear life.

"Sapnap I- I-m" He gasped, hyperventilating. "It's my fault, and I'm so, so sorry." I interrupted him, passing a hand in his hair to reassure him.
I kneeled down and looked at his red, puffy eyes. "I'm so sorry honey. I'm so sorry."

"Is this a punishment from God? "

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead, immediately pulling him in another hug.
"We need to go before he gets up and warns someone." I told him, carefully watching the man laying before me.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes with trembling hands, trying to wipe away the adrenaline.

I helped Karl get up and protectively put my hand in front of his face, shielding him from the view.

I looked at the man's body and spat on him, a grunt escaping his lips.
"Let's go." I told Karl, my eyes not leaving the bastard.
He grabbed his guitar and followed me.

We walked throughout the hill, the flowers' scent filling the air.
We didn't dare speak a word, instead we showed our care through silent gestures of love:
I brushed his hair behind his ear, the slight contact lighting up a million thoughts inside my head.
He smiled softly and grabbed a tiny yellow flower, smelt it and put it in my hair.
I let my head fall on his shoulder as a thank you.

"Actually, I think it's a blessing. Maybe God just wants us to understand that even if people don't see our love he can, and it's why it's so special. Because it's hidden behind small gestures and whispers."
I responded softly, breaking the silence and watching him take my bruised hand in his and kiss the knuckles delicately.

We arrived at the flower shop but noticed that when we tried entering the door was locked and a sign reading "closed" was kept on the inside of the front window.

He looked at me, realization hitting him.
"Oh shit, i totally forgot. Grandma went in the city to deal with some legal stuff for the place."
I scanned his face briefly, immediately picking up on his implied request.

"Okay fine, i'll accompany you home and cook something for you. My brothers are at some friend's house untill dinner anyways."
His frown turned into a victorious smile.

--

The house was surrounded by a beautiful garden filled with different plants.
A peach tree grew on the right, hosting a birdhouse between two branches, chirping coming from it.
White and pink petals fell on a bench under it's foliage.

"I will never get used to the beauty of this place." I admitted admiring the view.
Karl turned around from the door, keys in his hand.
"I will never get used to your beauty." He breathed out, quickly turning back around to hide the blush creeping up his face.
"Wow, and I thought I was the sappy one."
I said walking towards him from behind, my lips inching to his ear as my hands grabbed him by the waist.

He sucked in a breath and desperately fiddled with the keys, trying to open the door and miserably failing.
I chuckled at his clumsiness and put a hand on his.
"Let me do it, dumbass."
He giggled a "sorry" and handed me the keys.
After barely two seconds i opened the door and raised an eyebrow grinning as he shamefully walked in the house.
"Idiot." I flicked his forehead playfully.
I followed right behind, drowning in the perfume in the air.

It was a simple house, filled with antiques and old paintings.
As you entered a fireplace filled with twigs stood in the middle of the room, a rocking chair next to it.
Yellow floreal wallpaper covered all the walls, and the old wooden floor creaked under every step taken.

He left the guitar next to the entrance and looked at me with an unreadable expression.
"Are you alri-" He took my hand and started sprinting into the hallway, forcing me to follow him.
"Come with me." he said without looking back.

"I- What?" I said scoffing, kind of thrilled by the change of plans.

I found myself facing his bedroom, and before i could say anything he pushed me on the bed, making me fall on my back.

"I need to grab something, don't move."
He said keeping the eye contact.
It would be an understatement to say I found that hot.

"Karl what are we doi-" He stormed off the room, closing the door behind him.

I sat up and put my hands in my hair.
"What the fuck" I said under my breath.

I think we're about to fuck?
God, is he actually that horny?
Am i actually that horny?
I think i have a boner.
What if-

My thoughts were interrupted by a swinging door in front of me.

"I got some stuff-" Karl stopped in his tracks, some bandages and disinfectant in his hands.
"Woah." He looked up, then down, then up again.

I checked myself too and immediately noticed the bulge growing between my legs.
I quickly covered it with my hands, my whole face growing into a deep crimson.

"Okay." He said scoffing, getting closer to me and putting the medicines on the bed.
He sat next to me, then grabbed a towel and let some alcohol wet the fabric untill it seeped through.
"Come here." he said, inching to my face.
I slightly brought myself further, letting my eyes fall on his features.

My gaze didn't leave his face focused on patting the towel down my wounds.
I winced at the burning sensation the disinfectant left as it touched my cheeks, a mumbled "sorry" escaping Karl's lips.

He carefully put two fingers under my chin, turning my face slightly.
I got close enough to feel his breath hit my lips.

His eyes met mine for a second, a slight blush appearing.
"What's up?" He said giggling.

I grabbed his wrist and put it aside, our lips barely touching.
I sank into his eyes and drowned in his perfume.
His hand cupped my cheek.

We connected our lips, each kiss getting messier and sloppier.
My hand stayed in his hair, the other holding his waist.

He fell on his back, and i found myself on top of him.
I lifted the hand on his neck to hold both his wrists crossed on top of him, my grasp sliding under his shirt.

My hand started wondering up his torso, our crotches making friction, causing quiet moans escape our connected mouths.

As i was lifting his shirt, Karl's stomach growled quite loudly, the both of us bursting in laughter.
"Oh my God I'm-" he said between giggles, covering his face with both his hands "This is so embarassing" He finished, turning himself to the side.

I sat up and offered a hand. "C'mon, let me cook you something."

--

The kitchen was simple and tidy.
Sage tiles opposite to the door decorated the wall where an oven, some counters and a faucet sat.
The rest of the room was painted in white, and the marble floor presented a dark brown checkered pattern.
On the left, an oak table was surrounded by four chairs, and a pot with beautiful gladiolus was carefully put on top of it.

I entered the room and immediately smelt fresh made pie from the oven. I let myself drown in the perfume and then turned around to face Karl.
"So," i said, elongating the last letter. "what do we have in there?"
"Not much, actually. Do what you can." He said, almost leaving.

"Young man, where do you think you're going?" I scoffed jokingly. "Learn how to cook so you won't have to bother your grandma next time."
"Okay, fine." He replied, playfully rolling his eyes.

I approached the foodstorage, then grabbed some spaghetti and a lemon.
"This," I said, showing him the two ingredients. " Is lemon pasta."
He stood confused but nonetheless curious.

I grabbed a pot and filled it with water, then salted it and let it boil.
"Prepare some lemon zest please," I said, handing him the lemon. "And squeeze half of this in a bowl with both."
He got the fruit and did as i told him.
As the water boiled, i added the pasta and grabbed some pepper, a grater and some cheese.

A few minutes before the pasta was cooked i got a pan and transferred it there, making sure i left some water from the pot.
I told him to pour the lemon with some oil and grate the cheese, then let the pasta cook completely and divide it in two portions, before adding the pepper and some more cheese.

"Et voilà!" i said with a smile as i brought the plates on the table, two forks and towels already put there by Karl.

I waited for him to taste it to see his reaction.
"Holy cow!" He said, covering his stuffed mouth with the back of his hand. "This is actually so good!"
I grinned like a proud mother.

-
As we finished eating, i helped him clean the dishes and started getting ready to leave.
"Where are you going?" He said, a bit of hurt audible in his tone.
"Oh sorry i thought-" I said, looking back at him.
"Stay. Please."
I cursed myself for my incapacity at telling him no.

I took my shoes off and let him lead me once more to his room, a slight smile plastered on my face as i thought about what happened a few minutes before.

He opened the door and plopped on the bed, reaching with his hand so i would hold it.
I did, and watched him lay down with tired eyes.
I decided to do the same and hug him tight to my chest.

I kissed the top of his head and started rubbing circles on his back.
"Sleep well." I slurred under my breath, responded by a hum.
His arm stayed draped on my torso, his fingers clasping on my shirt.
without realizing, i started dozing off.

--

The rustling keys made me shuffle in the bed, hiding my face in Karl's hair, while his was dug in the crook of my neck.

The door swung open.

"Karl sweety I'm ba-"

Shit.

---
2153 words.

This took a hot minute bec its a lot longer than i usually write+ a lot of shit is going on.

Woah wtf lime scene??? (I almost cried)

Btw this chapter (and the past and next ones) wouldn't be nearly as good if my habibi didn't help me out with the ideas and clear some stuff out (especially on the fighting scene lololol).
Thank y'all ily mwa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.6K 44
"𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 ရဲ့ အဖေ " 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆"𝑺𝒆𝒙🔞 ပျော်ရွင်မှု နိဗ္ဗာန်ကို သွားပါဆို မှဲ့နက်ပိုင်ရှင်ဆီကိုပဲ သွားပါမယ် ကိုယ့်အချစ်က ပျော်ရွင်မှု နိဗ္ဗာန် ပ...
6.2K 215 7
punz x sapnap, READ A/N AT THE BEGINNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT. COVER CREATED BY ME, @salem.vowov on instagram, art not posted ye...
8.8K 291 31
My Next Life As A Villainess: All Routes Lead To Doom Rating most ships from Season 1
7K 235 35
based of a chat on c.ai (well some of it) (f/n) Dazai comes to see him after beeing sick and tired of been alone at home. obviously with the kids...