The sickness. [Finney x Vance

Galing kay Lexylooz

Cover is mine] Finney was a 14 year old who was been having some problems with a few bullies that would terro... Higit pa

Ch: 1
Ch: 2
Ch: 3
Ch: 4
Ch: 6
Ch: 7
Ch: 8
Ch: 9
Ch: 10
A/N

Ch: 5

173 5 7
Galing kay Lexylooz

Finney was walking down the road to his house with Gwen, Finney lifted his head to see his house up ahead.

[finneys pov]

Me and Gwen walk toward our door, the curtains were closed but slightly open. I check to see if it was locked, it wasn't..I open the door and saw everything messy, Papers everywhere..and dad's couch was tilted over to the other side of the room. "Is dad home?.." Gwen asked me, "I-I think so.." I replied. "Da-" I covered her mouth and shook my head, She looked over at the end of the hallway to see some bloody spots on the carpet. I held the wooden weapon I had and kept it close as I start to walk toward my dad's room.

I open the door slightly and saw him looking at the corner of the room by his messy bed, I looked at Gwen who was giving me a terrified look, I open the door fully and walk inside.

"Dad?.." I said quietly. I could hear bones cracking as he turned his body around to see black veins all over his body and dark substance coming out of his mouth. I back away immediately and he ran toward us but hit the wall.

I grabbed Gwen and I ran toward the door but something ran infront of us..another person.

I looked back and saw my dad running after me and my sister while the other Tried to grab gwen. I moved out the way leading my father to face plant into the other. I pierced into the other's throat and took it out, But that didn't stop it. I raised my weapon and pierced it into the center of the head, I kicked it off and looked at my dad who was struggling to even get up.

I looked right into his..dead, soulless eyes..
And I felt tears form. I don't love my dad, I hate him with all of my heart..but deep inside..I feel sorry for him..I raised my bloody weapon, I closed my eyes, and I pierced him in his face, Makings blood splatter onto my face and some on my pants.

I heard Gwen crying, making the sounds bounce off the walls in my ears, I opened my eyes and looked at my fathers corpse.

[my lazy art- example]

I took out the weapon and my dads head fell onto the ground as his lifeless body lays there. I took a step away, I looked at my sister who was crying and looking at our dad. I know she hates our dad..but I know she also loves him at the same time..

I Pierced my lips together and walk to the bathroom to wash my face, I open the door to see it was also a mess and the shower curtain was off it's hinges and in the bathtub.

I place my hand on the faucet's handle and pulled it up, It didn't rush out water but it did at least pour a bit, enough to wipe my face.

[1 minute later]

I exited the bathroom to see my sister still looking at my dad, I don't know if we should run away or stay here..i wouldn't even know where to go if we do pack away and run..I looked at Gwen for a few more seconds before going to my bedroom.

I opened my door and remembered I have a duffel bag I have saved last year for baseball. I open my closet and look on the top shelf and seen it under some clothes, I grabbed the duffle bag and some clothes fell onto the floor. I zipped open the bag and put a few clothes in and walked out of my room and into my sister's. I open her closet and saw some few clothes hanging up neatly, I grab a few and held them, along with pajamas, and a thin blanket for her.

I walk back into my room and place her clothes inside the bag. I got up and walked into the kitchen and looked at the knife block, I grabbed the biggest knife in there, I opened my fridge to grab a few things to eat and I grabbed a few little hug fruit barrels.

walked back into my bedroom and placed it inside my bag, I zipped the bag up and put it on my shoulder. I walk out of my room and walk toward Gwen

"We are going." I said "wh-what?..where" Gwen asked me "I don't know yet. But somewhere other than here" I said "b-but we'll need food and water if we are leaving home!" Gwen said "I already have that packed." I said. I could tell she is scared, she is only 9..

"Listen to me. I know this may be scary but we need to get through this okay?.." I said softly to her, she looked down at our dad again and then back at me. "Okay.."
I smiled and I opened the front door. I looked around to see people getting in their cars and others walking out their houses with either their children or just other people. Is this thing spreading?...

Gwen grabbed onto me and looked around, I then heard people start panicking. I looked over to the street to see some of the things coming at us. I grabbed onto Gwen's arms as we ran away from those things but they seem faster than I thought, I ran into people and almost lost Gwen doing it, but thankfully she ran as fast as me.

Then I bumped into a man and we both fell down. "You Fucking prick!" The man said before I got up to my feet and ran. But sadly the man couldn't get up in time and I could hear his screams as I ran more further away. I then heard Gwen start to panic more when she turned her head
"Finney they are catching up to us!" Gwen said. I panic more but then I heard cracking and things hitting the ground behind me

I turned my body to see

Vance?...

He was holding a now bloody medal baseball bat, I looked at him while he was hitting those things faces and bashing their heads in, He looked at me and Gwen and ran toward us before he was caught by more of those things. "Move your asses!" Vance said, I grabbed onto Gwen's Hand and all three of us ran, I didn't even question why he was even there. I just ran..and ran..and ran some more

Till we were in a forest that was a few miles away from my house, I stoped and so did he. I looked at Vance to see him catching his breath, breathing in and out of his nose lightly, while his lose curly hair was being lightly blown into the hallow wind, I felt my face get Hot and i looked away, I saw my sister breathing a bit heavily while tears fell down her face, i sighed and rubbed circles onto my sisters back while she caught her breath slowly, I looked at Vance again and saw he was looking at my sister with no expression.  "Vance?.." I said finally speaking after what felt like hours, he looked away from my sister and at me "what." He said in his usual annoyed but Natural tone. "Wh-why we're you..close to my house?..I mean your house is a couple minutes away from mine and I just wanted to know why you were there?.." I said.

"...my house was being swarmed by those things and I needed to get out and away ASAP, and I happened to stumble across you and your sister running away from a few of those sick Things and I decided..to help you, Cuz y'know you kinda helped me" Vance said like it was obvious, like I was supposed to know that. "Oh.." I said low

"F-finney?" Gwen said to me, I looked at her. Seems like she stopped crying. "Yes?" I said to her "w-what are we gonna d-do now?.." she said, "I...I-" "we are gonna find somewhere to sleep. That's what we are gonna go braids" Vance said as he put the medal baseball bat onto his shoulder, I couldn't even finish my sentence but he was right, way better than what I was gonna say

"He's right, we need to find somewhere to sleep." I said as i straighten my back "you mean we have to sleep on the ground?" Gwen said "no shit." Vance said, "hey! You can't just swear at me for asking a question" Gwen said "Gwen-" "or what braids." "Stop calling me that! It's annoying, poodle hair" Gwen said crossing her arms, I could tell Vance was pissed by that. "Finney your sister Reminds me of an ugly Chihuahua." Vance said irritated "okay, Pomeranian." Gwen said. "You little-"

"Okay, both of you please..stop." I said stepping in with my hands facing both of them, Gwen looked at Vance annoyed before looking at me "it's been a long day..and I just need some sleep..just for a little bit..so both of you stop, please.." I said as I lower my arms and looked at Vance now. He looked at me with the same irritating face he gave my sister. I sighed and walk away from both of them, gwen followed quickly and so did Vance Not to long after.

____________________________
24 minutes later
____________________________

I looked over to my side to see a clear and also clean spot.

"What about that spot?" I asked Vance. He looked over and looked at the sight for a few seconds before nodding, I sighed of relief. "Thank god my feet are killing me.." Gwen said low. Vance and I walked over to the spot to see a huge log?..tree?..I don't know. "How are we-" "grab that side I'll grab this one" Vance said. "Vance can't we roll?-" " if you roll it will hit that tree right there. The best option is to grab it and put it out of the way." Vance said as he went to the other side. I Sighed and went to the side infront of me. I bent down and grabbed the sides and so did he. I lifted the wood and he did as well, we put it behind another tree and set it down, Gwen was looking around at the different trees. I place the duffel bag down by a tree and gwen placed down the wooden weapon I gave her not to long ago.

"So finney, do you know how to start a fire." Vance said "yes I do." I replied "Good." Vance said before he walked over to another log that was planted into the ground and broke a few of its branches off and set them onto the ground. "Go find some rocks and sticks." Vance said, I nodded and walked around to find rocks or some stick's.
________________
2 minutes later
________________

I came back with a decent amount of sticks and some rocks I placed them down and I knew exactly what to do. Gwen was sitting down on the grass while she watched as I started to move the rocks in a circle and the sticks inside. Vance was leaning on a tree, I could feel his eyes burning onto the back of my head as he watched me. "That should do it. I will light it when it gets darker" I said as I looked at Vance behind me, He nodded, I got Off of my knees and sat down onto the smooth grass beneath me.

[just a quick question for you all..uhm..do you guys want smut? I'm just asking cause I know a few people reading this like smut..but uhm comment if you want it!]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.9K 332 7
This is a story with a few birdflash one shots. I would love requests and they can be smut, lemon or fluff. I do not own these characters. That credi...
40.4K 1.4K 11
Vague update schedule, unrelated stories. I usually update every few months but sometimes I get busy. If you see that this hasn't been updated in 3 m...
555K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8K 50 6
(tbp fix it au<3) finney went back in time to save the ghost boys . what will happen? will he succeed or not?..😋