Supergirl x Male Reader

By AnotherRWBYFan

Any and all rights to pre-existing characters in this story belong to their respective owners. More

Part 0: Introduction
Part 1: Supergirl
Part 2: a Walk in the Park
Part 3: Movie Night
Part 4: the Following Day
Part 5: the Party
Part 6: Coffee Meeting
Part 7: Working
Part 8: Kara in Gotham
A/N: How the Characters Look
Part 9: Justice League
Part 11: Kara Zor-El
Part 12: Justice Society Pt. 1
Part 13: Justice Society Pt. 2
Part 14: the Perks of Dating a Superhero
Part 15: Powerless
Part 16: Movie Date
Part 17: Livewire
Part 18: Slow Morning
Part 19: Finale
A/N: Thank You

Part 10: Earth 2

799 27 2
By AnotherRWBYFan

(Woman): We...need to talk.

(Y/N), Kara and Flash were brought by the woman to a large, brick building a few blocks away. When they first walked in, they were met with what seemed like relics of superheroes going back to the 1940's and a loud, British-sounding voice.

(Voice): Well done, Power Girl. What was the cause of the disturbance?

The woman, apparently called Power Girl, responded.

(Power Girl): It's complicated, Doctor. We need to get the others here as soon as possible.

(Voice): Very well. I will concact Flash, they will all be here shortly.

(Flash): Wait, isn't that me?

Kara, starting to panic, walked up to Power Girl. Her eyes were starting to glow red, which scared (Y/N).

(Kara): Who are you? What's going on? Where are we?

(Power Girl): I can explain everything, Kara. Can you and your friends come with me for a second?

(Kara): How do you know my name?

(Power Girl): Because if Doctor Fate was right about a disturbance, and that it was you three, I think I'm you.

(Y/N): What?

(Power Girl): Just come with me and I can explain.

The trio followed Power Girl into another room, where she turned on a holographic display.

(Flash): This is pretty high-tech for a place with eighty year-old photos of superheroes.

(Power Girl): That's one of the best things about the Justice Society. We have a long history, but haven't stopped innovating.

(Kara): Justice Society? What the hell is this?

(Power Girl): Flash has had theories for years, but your arrival here seems to confirm them. Kara Zor-El, welcome to the multiverse.

(Flash): Barry had some ideas about that too. He said that there could be an infinite number of earths, but that we can't interact with them. Something about universes vibrating at different frequencies.

(Power Girl): Exactly. Wait a minute, who's Barry?

(Flash): Barry Allen? The Flash? Y'know, blonde guy, does a lot of science stuff. I still miss him.

(Kara): I know the feeling.

(Y/N): Wait, the first Flash was named Barry Allen?

(Power Girl): Anyway, the Flash on our world has the same theory. Let me give a visual. Say this circle is your earth. Technically, they could be in the same place and never actually touch. Which would make this one, my earth-

(Kara): -Earth 2.

(Power Girl): Exactly. We'll work to get you three home as soon as possible.

(Doctor Fate): Power Girl. They have arrived.

(Power Girl): Come on, guys, I'll introduce you. You may be here for a while.

After walking into the main briefing hall, Power Girl introduced the trio to the remaining members of the Justice Society of America. Doctor Fate, Hawkman, the Flash, Green Lantern, and Red Tornado.

Power Girl, (Y/N), Kara and Earth 1's Flash sat down around the table.

(Power Girl): It seems like our friends here showed up accidentally. Flash, it looks like your multiverse theory was correct. We have to get them back to their world, which we've started calling Earth 1.

(Earth 2 Flash): If you don't mind my asking, how did you show up here?

(Flash): Well, we were bringing Supergirl here on board to join the Justice League. The event was attacked and this guy was about to get crushed by a building, when Supergirl and I both tried to get him out of the way. She grabbed onto him, I vibrated to get through a wall, we ended up here.

(Hawkman): So, you just showed up?

(Kara): In the exact same spot on this earth, yes.

(Hawkman): How do we know you aren't here to kill us?

(Kara): Even if we wanted to, Power Girl seems to be an older version of myself. Has she ever tried that?

(Hawkman): No, but not every version of you will be the same. Even if you're good, there may be one that isn't.

(Doctor Fate): Regardless, Hawkman, we will do our best to make sure they all arrive home safely. We cannot promise that our first attempt will be successful, or the second, but we will be eventually.

(Power Girl): I agree completely. Meeting adjourned.

Kara then walked towards Power Girl to ask her a few questions.

(Kara): Hey, seeing as we're both Kara, is there anything you'd rather me call you?

(Power Girl): Karen is fine. That's my human name.

(Kara): Huh, you put more thought into that than I did. I just stuck to using Kara.

(Karen): I get that. How old were you when you landed on earth?

(Kara): I was sixteen. But I'd be forty-four right now chronologically. I was stuck in the Phantom Zone for twenty-five years. My pod got too close and ended up being sucked in.

(Karen): I know the feeling. I was stuck there too. I was sixteen when I got to earth and Kal-El was about twenty-three.

(Kara): So he taught you a lot too?

(Karen): Yeah. I'm really lucky.

(Kara): Me too. He was the only one who knew about me being Kryptonian outside of my one ex-friend before I became Supergirl.

(Karen): You didn't tell a lot of people, huh?

(Kara): (Y/N) has been my best friend for months and he only found out earlier today. I don't even know if I was ready for him to know.

(Karen): You were worried about his safety?

(Kara): Yeah.

(Karen): I get it. You had to make a hard choice, but he seems to be taking it well.

(Kara): Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna have to tell him a lot to explain all of this.

(Karen): If we're even close to being the same person, you'll do great, Kara. I believe in you.

(Kara): Thanks. I never knew talking to myself was this good for getting stuff off my chest.

(Karen): Yeah, well, you never really had the chance until now. Neither of us have

(Kara): Yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 13 43
This book is open. A book for every single fandom that I am in, I do not OWN every fandom in this book they go to their respective owners. The only t...
1.1K 4 16
long before Kara became Supergirl there was another one like her but he stayed hidden until she decided to become a Super and embrace her powers. *...
112K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters
2.3K 67 1
Supercorp, After discovering Kara's identity, she sends her away. The Justice League helps her with her feelings.