Baby Bakugo x Fem!Reader ♡

By arthurbabyboyle

It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wa... More

A child!
K, but like why me tho?
The Common Room
Day 2
MY POOP IS COMING!
Gorls Nite w/da boys
Skipping school
Authors Note
Bakugo's Parents
CAUSE I'M BETTER!
2 DAYS LEFT
oh no...

NO ONE ELSE!!

6.2K 188 21
By arthurbabyboyle

*If we are being completely honest...this 'training' with All Might won't be a massive part of this chapter as I am not good at fighting scenes. * 

                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

 You were called up to go first. Meaning you had to carry baby Bakugo while fighting or escaping from another classmate as they tried to capture Bakugo. All Might put you up against Todoroki. You were put in a makeshift town and had to get to the other side of the town. 

*I know I haven't said anything about Y/N's quirk but hold on* 

This is going to be easier than I thought. Seeing as you can literally teleport, this was going to be over in a matter of seconds and you don't have to worry about hurting Bakugo. Once the timer buzzer rang through the town you immediately teleported to the finish line not knowing or caring where Todoroki was.  He obvi thought I would do this...

Shocked seeing him standing there in front of the exit, you smirk and teleport yourself right behind him. You and Todoroki's backs are now facing each other, and you start to walk through but you feel a tough on your arm. Looking over you see Todoroki's hand on Bakugo's arm. You lift your head up to him and say "really?" with a monotoned voice and an unamused facial expression. 

Todoroki just looks at you, "It's not like I want to fight you while you're holding a baby, even if it is Bakugo." Fair.  He tugs on Bakugo's arm trying to get him out of your possession but you pull back. You and Todoroki are basically playing a game of tug of war with the baby. Being over this you teleport away WITH Bakugo in your arms essentially winning even though this wasn't a race or anything.

Having to give Bakugo to Todoroki now as it was his turn, you look at All Might "Do we really have to do this? I'm just going to take him and leave!" "Young Y/N! Do not underestimate your fellow classmates! Now, GO!" 

You teleport Bakugo into your arms and then the exit. The training was over within seconds. Again. You then look up to All Might with an unimpressed expression and he rubs the back of his neck looking down. "I guess that was pointless." 

Walking away hoping All Might doesn't take Bakugo away you make it back to your class. 

Alas, so does All Might taking the baby away from you and you are now forced to watch as Bakugo is put in danger even if it is your class. 

Who am I kidding my class is a bunch of danger magnets I should be worried!!  

                                          *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

You were worried for nothing seeing as Bakugo is still Bakugo and can defend himself. To a point because he is still a baby. Some of your classmates didn't even want to try and capture him with the temper tantrums he was throwing. 

The last 'match' ended, and you ran up to Mina instantly taking Bakugo away from her. Also making him calm down. You hugged him so tight others thought he would pop. Bakugo didn't mind as he was happy to be back with you and NO ONE ELSE!! 

Heading back to the changing rooms he wouldn't let you hand him off to anyone else not even Kirishima, so you thought if Momo could make him a blindfold it would be ok to take him with you. 

Momo gave you a tiny blindfold and you opened a locker door and setting Bakugo inside. You put the blindfold on him and told the girls its ok to change now. Keeping an eye on him as you change because you didn't close the door obvi, and you were aware he could fall out. How funny would it be if I "accidentally" locked him in a locker?!!  

"What's so funny Y/N?" Tsu asks. "Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about how funny it would be if I accidentally locked Bakugo in a Locker!" 

The girls stared for a second then started to laugh. "I wonder if he will remember this when he goes back to normal?" Ochaco asks. 

"What, him being aware that he is in the girl's locker room while they are changing? Thats why we blindfolded him." 

"N-No, well that and the fact that you could totally tell him you locked him in a locker once he is back to normal." Ochaco says. 

"Yeah but knowing him he would then try to lock Y/N in a locker to be even." Mina says while buttoning her school shirt.

Turning to look at the baby, he looks stiff as if he is aware of what we are talking about. Questioning if he would remember everything or even some, you wonder if he is aware of what he is doing now? Like if he is aware he is in here with the girls then isn't he aware that he only wants your attention and no one else's? 

Whispering to yourself with a confused look on your face staring at the ground in front of Bakugo, "He never wanted my attention before though..." "Uh- are you crazy?" Jirou interrupts your thoughts. 

"Huh?" 

"He definitely did want your atten-" Jirou was elbowed in the back by Mina who was putting on her school skirt behind her. "Whoops sorry Ji! Hey who has to cook dinner tonight? I'm already starving!" changing the subject. "Mina we just had lunch... how?" Momo ads. 

                                                   *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

After school ended you left the classroom with Bakugo asleep on your hip. He slept through the last couple classes. You thought about waking him up so he would sleep later at night, but he was so cute sleeping in your lap with his head on your desk. That and it was peaceful seeing as the rest of your classmates were too busy to mingle for once. 

Entering the dorm common room, you plop down on the couch and lay there for 2 seconds only for Kaminari to yell, "Y/N!!!" you groan at the sound and at the fact that you are the person of interest. Eyes still closed you respond quietly barely loud enough for someone next to you to hear you, "What kami..." 

"What are you making me for dinner?" Confusion hits you and you sit up. Why would I make him dinner? 

"I'm not making you dinner. Go ask whoever is supposed to make dinner tonight." You ask laying back down. "Okay!" he responds. You thought he would leave but you didn't hear him walk away. 

"So... what are you making me for dinner?" Scratching the back of his head while looking down at you laying on the couch. 

Trying to process this man in your mind the rest of the bakusquad comes up along with Izuku and Iida. "Y/N" "Y/N heyyyyy" "what up Y/N?" 

Growing annoyed at your class Bakugo stands up on the couch and yells at them, "WEAVE HER AWONE!!! BUUCK OWFF SHE'S TIERED!" 

Sitting up you snuggle into the baby that has become your number 1 hero at the moment. "Y/N do you want me to make dinner tonight?" Kirishima offers. "Huh? What do you mean I'm not your momma!" 

He chuckles, "Haha yeah but it's your night tonight." You gasp and then groaned. "No, but you can help me if you want!" 

Getting up and putting Bakugo on your hip you start walking to the kitchen to make your hungry classmates their food. Sitting Bakugo in the highchair Momo made him and scooted it by the island so he can watch you and Kiri prep the food. 

"You know Y/N, seeing you take care of Bakugo as a baby..." He says but then stops speaking as well as stops cutting the vegetables. "What's wrong Kiri?" "I don't know... I still feel kind of bad that you were the one to take care of him. Half him not wanting to be held or be with anyone else other than you and the other half being that the rest of the class not wanting to take care of him...-" "That's what's bothering you?" 

"At first, it shocked me like what? ME? Take care of the boy who never wanted anything to do with me before? But then he turned out to be easier than I thought. PLUUUUUS, I can't lie he's kind of cute." You say looking over to Bakugo and you notice him chewing. 

"What are you chewing on? Open your mouth!" He shakes his head and looks to the side. You grab his face to move it back "Open your mouth baby!" 

                                                *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Telling your hungry friends that dinner is ready you go back to the kitchen to get Bakugo's food and feed him before you eat yourself. Kiri made your plate and sat next to you waiting to eat. "Why are you waiting Kiri? Your food is going to get cold." 

"It's cool, I figured if you have to wait then I can too till Bakugo is done eating." The rest of the class listened in on your conversation and contemplated doing the same. You notice everyone else not eating. 

"Don't tell me it's gross!" You say to the class as a whole. "No, no!" "No, Y/N we feel bad about not helping you and heard Kirishima." "NO!" "Yeah, we can wait too!" Your friends respond.

Bakugo looks back at you. Noticing how uncomfortable you are that all the attention is on you, he gets out of your lap and crawls into Kirishima's. Kiri looks at what is happening with a shocked face. Bakugo sits down in his lap and pushes your plate over closer to you, "eat, momma." 

You gasp and look at him like you've seen a ghost. Momma? omg he can't get any cuter!!!  After thinking for a second you sighed and start eating. Kiri finished feeding Bakugo after he tried to do it himself but got most of the food on himself. Once you were done your class started eating again as well as Kiri. 

You really didn't mind before, but this made you feel good inside. They may not help a lot with this situation but you're not that mad about it. Some part of you likes the fact that he only wants your attention. Plus, I think he is warming up to Kiri! 

I would be okay with Kiri being the dad in this situation, he IS the only one doing stuff for me and our precious baby boy! Hahaha. Chuckling out loud Kiri notices and asks, "What's so funny?" 

"Ohhhh nothing..." Smiling while looking at him and then at Bakugo. 

                                                            :・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

1766 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
141K 7K 75
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
299K 10K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.3M 44.6K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...