Big City Green X Male Reader

De SecretiveBandit

An old friend decides to visit the Greens for a visit. That's all there is to it. To find out what happens, r... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

350 3 5
De SecretiveBandit

Y/N woke up early in the morning inside his apartment in Big City. Now you may be thinking, why would he be in Big City instead of the Country? Well that's because Greens lost their farm because they weren't making that much profit.

The Greens, except for Alice, moved into Gramma. Y/N lives in an apartment next to them while Vixie was in another room. Alice was staying at a trailer at a different part of town, working on motorcycles.

Anyways, Y/N opened his sliding door leading outside and saw the tractor on fire...

Y/N: "Oh Cricket..." He let out a small snicker before running into the kitchen and brought out a fire extinguisher before running nextdoor and putting the fire out.

Cricket: "Hey Uncle Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey Cricket. Mind standing back a bit?"

Cricket: "Oh sure." He took a couple steps back.

Y/N put of the fire as Bill opened the front door and saw the damage done to his tractor.

Bill: "Cricket, what are ya doin' boy? Have you lost your mind?!"

Cricket: "Now, dad, I can explain."

Flashback of Tilly and Cricket mowing the lawn with the tractor.

Cricket: "At first, I was mowing the lawn."

Then they were mowing the lawn of a golf course.

Cricket: "Then, I was mowing other lawns."

Then they were nervously riding the tractor in the streets of Big City.

Cricket: "Then it just kinda got out of hand."

Present...

Cricket: "Honestly, I don't know how I made it back here."

Bill: "Till, ya all right?"

Tilly: "I have seen danger...and I love it."

Bill: "Listen, kids, I know it's been difficult adjusting to city life, but we've got neighbors to consider now." He waved at a neighbor. "Oh, hi, Mrs. Lewis."

Mrs. Lewis: "Clean up your junky yard, ya hillbilly!" She shut her window.

Y/N: "Old bat."

Bill: "The point is, folks don't know us yet, so we wanna make a good impression."

Cricket: "A good impression. Dad, consider it done."

Bill then patted Cricket's head. "Attaboy."

Suddenly a metallic noise was heard as Bill grunted. "Son, again?" He pointed at his right foot, being caught in a bear trap.

Y/N knelt down and pulled it apart as Bill got his leg free and Y/N quickly moved his fingers away from the trap as it slammed shut.

Bill walked back to the house to get some ice off his leg. "Aw, man, I'm sorry. That's my bad. I was trying to catch a bear."

Y/N: "Maybe soon Cricket. Anyways I'm going out back to help fix the tractor. Try to stay out of trouble, alright?"

Cricket: "You got it."

Y/N pushed the tractor outback as Cricket got to thinking.

Cricket: "Hmm..."

Tilly: "What?"

Cricket: "Dad wants us to make a good impression around here. Tilly, what's the most impressive thing you can think of?"

Tilly: "Uh, chocolate volcano."

Cricket: "No, we need something that makes your eyes go wide and your heart beat fast!"

Tilly: "Uh... Uh... A vanilla volcano!"

Cricket: "Nooo!" He looks over at a hen pecking the ground and gets an idea. "Hmm. We're gonna launch a chicken... into outer space."

Tilly: "Really?"

Cricket: "We are gonna launch a chicken into space."

Tilly: "Papa's gonna be thrilled."

Cricket: "We are gonna launch a chicken into outer space!"

Tilly: "Whoo!"

...

Cricket put down a cinder block, and used a tape measure to measure a hen. He then sawed off a piece of wood. Tilly was calculating the length to launch the chicken into space.

Cricket: "Initiate launch sequence."

...

Cricket jumps off the top of a refrigerator onto a plank connected to the cinder block, used as a sea saw. The hen is sitting on the other side of the plank. As Cricket lands on the plank, the hen goes up, but then she immediately comes back down.

Cricket: "Dang it. We're gonna need more manpower." He then noticed Remy walking by while whistling and carrying a violin case.

Cricket: "Hey, Remy!"

Remy: "Hey Cricket!"

Cricket: "Wanna help us launch a chicken into space?"

Remy: "Oh, well, I'm not sure my parents would approve."

Cricket: "Well, I don't see your parents around. You in?"

Remy: "Violin lessons be darned!"

He throws his case and ran over to Cricket and Tilly.

Cricket: "Welcome aboard Remy."

Remy: "Glad to be on board Cricket."

Cricket turned his attention back to the plank and stomp his foot on it. "We need a better propulsion system."

Remy then raised his hand. "Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh."

Cricket: "Yes, Remy?"

Remy: "What about a really big slingshot?"

Cricket: "Bingo-bango. I know just the thing." He jumps up and off the plank propelling himself up. Y/N walked over next to the kids and caught Cricket before he fell.

Y/N: "Gotcha Cricket."

Cricket: "Thanks Uncle Y/N."

Y/N: "No problem. I was going back to my place to get some lemonade. Want me to bring you three some?"

Kids: "Yes please."

...

Gramma is sleeping on her chair, with her dentures in a glass and the TV on. Cricket and Remy cracked her door slightly open.

Remy: "Won't your Gramma be mad that we're sneaking around her room?"

Cricket: "No, it's no problem." He opened the door a little more.

Remy: "Oh, good."

Cricket: "Unless we get caught. She's got a sword." He sneaked his way into the room.

Remy: "Wait, what?!" He sneaked into the room alongside him.

Tilly: "I'll stand guard." She said from the doorway.

Cricket and Remy continue sneaking around Gramma's room. Suddenly, Remy tripped.

Remy: "Ah!"

Cricket: "Shh!"

Remy: "Sorry. I..." He noticed Gramma's wooden leg in his hands and whimpers. "Ah! Cricket, I broke your Gramma's leg off."

Cricket looked in Gramma's dresser. "Oh, relax. It's been broken off for years." He pulled out Gramma's old pantyhose. "Check it out, Remy. These'll be perfect." He stretched it and saw the flexibility. "Nice and stretchy."

Cricket accidentally bumps Gramma's kitty clock, waking her up.

Gramma: "My tchotchkes." She pulled out her sword and flashes her lamp at Cricket and Remy. "Show yourselves, bandits!"

Cricket: "Gramma, it's just me."

Remy: "Don't sword me..." He said with tears in his eyes.

Gramma stabbed her sword at her wooden leg and brought it back to her.

Gramma: "Boys, that's two counts of trespassing. You two rascals are gonna have to pay the ultimate price!"

Cricket: "What's the ultimate price?"

Gramma smiled and pointed to her cheek. "Kisses."

Cricket: "Oh, Gramma." He said, slightly annoyed.

Gramma: "Kisses!"

Cricket nervously ran over to Gramma and kisses her cheek.

Gramma: "Your little friend, too."

Remy: "Uh, okay." He said a little nervous. He walked over and kissed her on the cheek.

Gramma: "Oh, a little sugar. Now git outta here, ya imps!"

Cricket and Remy ran out of the room. Leaving Gramma to continue watching TV as she put her sword down.

In the front yard...

Cricket tried launching the hen, who was now wearing a tiny helmet, off the slingshot on the roof.

Cricket: "Okay, so I just point it towards space, right?"

Remy: "Aim really, really high."

Tilly: "And tell the chicken you believe in her."

Cricket: "That's silly, and I ain't doin' it." He whispered, to the chicken, "I believe in you."

Cricket: "I hope everyone is watching, 'cuz I'm about to launch a chicken into space. Pretty impressive."

Tilly: "After the chicken, can I get a turn?"

Cricket: "Tilly, this is science, not a ride."

Tilly: "I'll still take a turn." She then sipped a glass lemonade.

Cricket stretched the slingshot further. "T minus ten, nine, eight, seven-"

Cricket accidentally slipped Gramma's pantyhose off the pipe he was using as part of the slingshot, making him slip down the roof and hanging by a nail.

Cricket: "Hey, did anyone see that?"

On the outside of Big Coffee...

A man and a woman are sitting at a table, trying to decide what to order.

Man: "I can't decide between the chicken or fish."

Suddenly, the chicken landed on their table, then onto a woman's table, smashing her food in her face, then onto other customers' tables, which irritated the waitress, Gloria.

Cricket: "Ooh. Not good."

...

Y/N: "So yeah, pink lemonade is the way to go."

Bill: "It does go great with these cookies."

Y/N: "If it's snack combinations you want them I prefer to eat salty chips, chocolate, and drink Cola."

Bill: "That sounds s but unhealthy."

Y/N: "Eh, I let myself go at least seven times a month."

The two then heard someone angrily knocking on the door.

Y/N: "I'll get it."

Bill: "Wait, but this is my house?"

Y/N: "I'm going..." He walked over to the front door and opened the door revealing the nextdoor barista holding up Cricket. And a couple of angry customers behind them.

Y/N: "Hello, how can we help you?"

Cricket: "I didn't do nuthin', I swear!"

Gloria: "Is this yours? He thought it would be fun to launch a wild animal into our cafe! Well, it's not fun!"

Y/N then grabbed Cricket from Gloria and kept him from leaving.

Customer: "There was a chicken in my chicken salad, and it ate some of it."

Gloria: "Oh, great! So now it's a cannibal!"

Y/N: "I hear what all of you are saying and I apologize. Let me make it up for you all by paying off your meals."

Gloria: "Okay, fine. Also, keep the animals on your side of the fence." She pointed at Cricket. "That includes little... what's-his-name."

Gloria and her customers leave as Y/N placed Cricket down and walked over to the cafe.

Y/N walked over to the counter as Gloria tallied up the customers orders.

Gloria: ""And your total comes up to $875.92. We do not accept checks or livestock as payment."

Y/N: "Okay?" He brought out his credit card and swiped it against the machine. After a few seconds it beeped as the receipt started printing.

Gloria did a double take and checked the receipt. Once she saw that it was all paid for she was dumbfounded and handed the receipt back.

Y/N: "Thank you, have a nice day."

Gloria: "You too..."

Y/N walked back into the house and saw Bill lecturing his son.

Bill: "Son, this is exactly what I'm talkin' about! For the rest of the day, I want you to stay out of sight, in your room."

Cricket: "What? You're jokin'!"

Bill: "I ain't jokin', son. Just...please go to your room!" He pointed at Cricket's room.

Cricket: "You're serious?! I can't believe it!"

Bill: "Mmm!"

Cricket: "All right, I'm goin'!" He went into his room, but came back out. "I'll give you one last chance to change your-"

Bill: "Cricket!"

Cricket: "Ack!" He goes back in his room.

Remy: "Um, excuse me. Do you want me to go to Cricket's room as well?"

Bill: "Mmm!"

Remy: "I'll just go!" He went into Cricket's room as well.

Bill let out a sigh before turning to Y/N. "Sorry you had to see all that."

Y/N: "It's all right. You got to be strict yet firm with your youngins."

In Cricket and Tilly's bedroom...

Remy: "So this is your room. Hm."

Cricket was in his hammock Cricket, still holding the chicken, her helmet still on. Remy is sitting on a pillow next to the hammock.

Remy: "Hmm. It's nice."

Cricket: "Yeah, it's all right. Hard to sleep at night with all the traffic noise." He let out a sigh. "What was I thinkin', tryin' to launch a chicken into space? It's so stupid. I'm never gonna impress this city."

Remy: "I don't think it's stupid. I'd never even think to do something like that."

Cricket: "Really?"

Remy: "Yeah." He touched Cricket's raccoon skull. "I mean, I don't know anyone who owns a raccoon skull."

He walked over to Cricket's homemade dart board. "And is that a homemade dart board?" He threw a dart on it. "And... and... and you got this thing." He picked up a rocket called "The Big Bang."

Remy: "Whoa! Actually, this is a little scary."

Cricket forms an idea. "But it's also pretty dang impressive." He hopped off the hammock. "That rocket will give us plenty of power to launch this here chicken into the great unknown. Tilly."

Tilly woke up from her nap on the bunk bed. "Huh?"

Cricket: "Two things. One, you gotta stop day sleepin'. And two, you ready to be a part of history?"

Tilly: "I guess."

Remy: "But how are we gonna sneak outta your room without your dad seeing?"

Cricket took out the bottom drawer, revealing a secret exit outside the house. "Bingo-bango."

Remy: "Whoa! A secret exit? But doesn't your room get cold at night?"

Cricket: "Oh, very much so."

At the front yard...

Cricket, Tilly, and Remy were on the front yard, with Cricket holding the chicken, and Remy holding the rocket.

Cricket: "Go, go, go. Hurry up."

They tied the chicken up to the rocket and put it on some planks.

Cricket: "Okay, let's do this."

Cricket grabs a traffic cone and uses it as a megaphone while standing on a cardboard box as a stand.

Cricket: "My fellow neighbors, may I have your attention, please? You are about to witness something you will never forget. I, Cricket Green, will launch this chicken into outer space!"

A group of people gather around to see the event.

Cricket: "Gather 'round! Don't be a stranger!"

Little girl: "Mommy, let's go watch the chicken rocket!" She runs over and pulled her mother with her.

Cricket: "Okay, you, I guess this is goodbye. I'll be waitin' right here for you when you get back." He pulled out a couple of toy military troops with parachutes attached to them. "Oh, and take these. For your re-entry. Remy, initiate the launch sequence."

Remy held a magnifying glass over the wire, which ignited it, raveling it toward the rocket. Tilly puts on a pair of goggles.

Remy: "You have goggles? Should I have goggles?"

Cricket looked excited as the wire ravels, the chicken looks nervous since she's about to be blasted into space.

Chicken: *Nervous squawking*

The wire on the rocket reached the end.

Cricket: "Here comes blastoff!"

Tilly and Remy: "Yay!"

Unfortunately, instead of blasting off into space, the rocket just shoots out tiny fireworks and sprouted a tiny American flag on top. The chicken laid an egg, which cracks as it reaches the ground.

Red Man: "Well, that was uneventful."

The rocket tipped over to the left.

Cricket: "What the heck happened?"

Remy: "It must've been a dud."

Police Officer: "All right, everyone, move on. There is literally nothing to see here."

The crowd began to leave.

Cricket: "Oh, no, we're losin' 'em! Plan B!" He ran over to the chicken house and released all the other hens. "Come on, girls, move those chicken legs! Move, move, move!"

Cricket grabbed Gramma's pantyhose and tried to use it as a slingshot to launch the hens into space, with Remy holding one end, and Tilly holding the other. "We ain't impressin' anyone till we get a chicken into space." He grabbed a white hen and puts her in the slingshot. "Ten, nine... oh, heck. Blast off!"

Cricket launched the chicken, but she just flew in mid air. A group of people leaving stopped and turned to look what was happening.

People: "Huh?"

Tilly: "It's not high enough, Cricket."

Cricket: "We just gotta keep tryin'."

Cricket launches chicken after chicken, but none of them seemed to be going into space.

Remy: "Oh! Cricket, we've got a problem."

Cricket: "I know. These dang chickens can't seem to break free of the atmosphere."

Remy: "No. I mean, well, look." He pointed up.

The hens Cricket failed to launch into space fly down towards people, making them scream. One of the chickens pecks a woman's sunglasses.

Woman with sunglasses: "My eyes! It's pecking out my eyes!"

Cricket: "Just a little higher. We're almost there!"

Cricket launches another white hen, but she just flew down towards the people running away from the other hens, and pecks a screaming pink woman, who faints next to Miss Brenda, the cow. Several other people run back the other way. Another hen lands in front of a man's windshield, who was listening to music, and is startled when he sees her.

Green Man in car: "Oh, my gosh!" He drove out of control, crashing into a telephone pole in front of the cafe, which cuts the power...

In the living room...

Bill is sitting in his chair reading a book entitled A Man and His Tractor. Y/N was playing a game on his phone. The lights suddenly goes out.

Y/N: "Uh oh."

Bill: "...Cricket."

Back outside, people are still running away from the hens.

Cricket: "Dang, outta chickens. We'll just have to..." He noticed the chicken he was originally trying to launch into space, still wearing her helmet.

In a window of a nearby apartment, a boy is watching Cricket about to launch the chicken into space.

Boy: "Hey, come check this out!"

A girl watched Cricket as well.

Girl: "Oh! Cool."

Cricket gets the chicken back in Gramma's pantyhose and stretched it farther then before, making it ripping in the process.

Remy: "Cricket, you're stretching it too far!"

Cricket: "This is our last chance. We gotta make it count." He turned his attention to the chicken's. "I still believe in you."

Cricket lets go of the pantyhose, releasing the chicken and finally launching her into the sky and into space."

Cricket: "Oh, my gosh, we did it! Ha ha, we did it!"

He laughs triumphantly oblivious to the chaos he has caused. The man in the crashed car noticed it.

Man: "Hey, he actually did it!"

Cricket, Tilly, and Remy are cheering, we can see that they caused a lot of damage trying to launch the rest of the hens into the sky. Bill, Gramma, and Y/N come out of the house.

Bill: "Cricket, I told you to stay in your..." He notices the mess they caused. "What the heck happened out here?"

Cricket: "We did it, Dad, just like you asked."

Bill: "What are you talkin' about? What are the neighbors gonna think?"

Boy: "That was awesome! You guys are awesome! See ya tomorrow!" He left the yard.

The next door girl laughed before leaving too.

Bill: "Well, whatever you did, Cricket, I guess it made a good impression. And next time, try to cause less damage."

Cricket: "Oh, yeah, we did pretty good, huh?" He then wrestled Bill.

Bill: "I gotcha now. I gotcha."

Tilly and Gramma wrestle along with them.

Remy: "Uhm, excuse me. May I also join in the roughhousing?"

Gramma grabs him with her cane, and they all wrestle each other, and they all laugh.

Bill: "Oh! Another bear trap?"

Y/N got out his phone and called Vixie.

Vixie *phone*: "Hello Y/N. How can I assist you today?"

Y/N: "Hey Vixie, I need you to get a couple of repairmen, a technician, and have a lot of apology gift baskets on standby."

Vixie *phone*: "Okay, consider it done. They'll be there in two hours. Is there anything else you need help with."

Y/N: "No, that'll be all for today. Thank you."

Vixie *phone*: "Anytime Y/N."

.

..

...
Special thank to Caskev21 for helping me out with this.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.2K 996 15
It's Spider-Man 3 What Else Is There To Say? I do not own the rights to Spider-Man 3, this is just a fanfic for fun. All rights belong to Sony and Ma...
28 3 1
Well.... you have to find out I do not own anything in this story it belongs to Dreamworks. Along with the pictures
57.3K 1.3K 45
"With great power, comes great responsibility" these word's Y/n will learn once he gains extraordinary powers and friends.
2.5K 139 26
I woke up remembering nothing. Not my family, not my home, not even my name. I need to find out what happened to me. This nice family can help me. Bu...