𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌�...

Bởi sapphire9795

Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of kor... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer ⚠️
House Tour
Introduction
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Author
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14 (S.M)
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21(M)
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23 (M)
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28 (M)
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31 (S.M)
Chapter - 32
Chapter- 33

Chapter - 1

4K 84 7
Bởi sapphire9795

💘
.
.
.

A beautiful morning for others but not especially for one 24 year old boy who was currently cooking in his kitchen.

Taehyung, Kim Taehyung
Was the name of a boy who was currently cooking in the kitchen.

Taehyung lives with his Uncle name Jay Kim.
Taehyung was an orphan and all he has was his Uncle.

His uncle and his relation wasn't nice it was like that he is parenting his Uncle.
His uncle was fully dependent on him.

He never praised and appreciate Taehyung hard works but always blame every bad on him.

Still Taehyung ignored him and mind his own business he had much more works to do rather than Caring about his uncle words.

Right now it was 7:15 AM, Taehyung cooked and served the dish in the plates.

He made Bimbimbop today, placing the knife, spoon and chopsticks tidily beside the plate.

He fully served his uncle breakfast.
For him, he just grabbed an apple and Swing his backpack around his shoulder.

Biting on his apple he left the house after closing the door from outside.
He and his uncle both had the house keys.

Looking towards the road he let out a heavy sigh. The sigh wasn't an upset one but the sigh of relief.

He was happy that he didn't need to face his uncle today.
Walking slowly while biting on apple he walked towards his cafe.

He was so excited to meet his Soulmate and Jisoo.
He knew Lisa, Jennie and Rosè will meet him after 3:00 o'clock.

After 45 Minutes of walking he reached infront of his cafe.

Smiling he looked towards his wristwatch which indicate sharp 8:00 AM.

Jisoo and Jimin both had the spare keys of cafe so whenever someone arrives early he/she can open the cafe and start the work.

Gripping the handle he push the door and soft melody from a callbell echo across the cafe indicating that someone arrived.

Jisoo and Jimin turn their attention towards the door just to find a happy male standing.

Taehyung took a step inside leaving the door handle making it shut softly with no sound.

Taking his steps further he did a group hug with his Soulmate and a good friend.

After 5 minutes, he let go off the hug mesmerize the cafe interior.

"Wow, guys
You already set it so well
Thank you so much."

"No need, Soulmate.
Me and Jisoo is here to help you only."

"Yeah, Taehyung. Jimin is right
This cafe is ours
We will do team work always."

Taehyung look with fake teary eyes and did a dramatic sob making his both friends roll their eyes.

"Ohk, ohk
I won't mess anymore
Let's get ready properly cause you know how much rush our cafe is always in."

Taehyung spoke while walking towards the staff room.
Giggling both the friends follow him.

"It's always in rush cause the owner of this cafe is so sexy."

Jimin teasingly spoke while leaning against the door frame.

Taehyung whined at his soulmate sentence.

"Can you not be flirty in morning atleast, soulmate?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Jisoo laughed loudly.

"The truth is
This cafe has really great products and all the three workers are immensely gorgeous."

Jisoo spoke while flashing her beautiful smile .
Both the soulmates smiled and hugged their beautiful bestie.

Unknown pov
In luxurious office

An immensely gorgeous man who was in his 20's was fastly typing on his laptop.

His beautiful doe eyes were fixed on it's screen. There was a pin drop silence in his cabin.

The only sound that could be heard was fingers typing in a fast speed on laptop.
The man looks were so tempting.

Beautifully fixed long black hairs which were covering his collared neck and one side of forehead.

His beautiful forehead which looked so smooth and soft.
The beautiful pair of arched eyebrow which has piercing through the end of right one.

The beautiful double eyeled doe eyes which captivate the dominant,dark and dangerous aura.

The sharp cheekbones which increase the beauty of his marvelous cheeks. The perfect button shaped nose which bridged was highlighted till the altar.

The perfect pink plumpy lips which looked so juicy and kissable. The sharp jawline which might slice the hand in two pieces who dare to touch it.

The double pierced lower lip and pierced left ear wasn't helping but just to make the man existence breathtaking.

The Gorgeous broad shoulders and the buffy chest, bulky biceps which even his suit failed to hide.

The perfect small waist and thick thighs which make anyone droll over the beauty of this man.

But none dare to even lift their heads up for a single eye contact with this man.

Cause he was none other than "the Jeon Jungkook."

A powerful man who was feared by all. An angelic feature man who was a devil inside.

None except his hyungs had a gut to talk to him without Suttering.

Jungkook pov
At Jeon Enterprises
At cabin

I had my eyes glued on laptop screen while my fingers wasn't ready to let go off the typing.

I was continuously typing and completing my works.
I didn't like if i go off the schedule atleast for a day itself.

I am an organised person who hates the clumsy ones.
I don't like lazy and nasty people who can't even clean their beds and surroundings.

I took a glimpse of my black wristwatch which indicate the time.
It was 8:30 AM, right now.

I shut my laptop screen while leaning back on my chair to relax for a while. My life was full of works and crimes.

It's not like i am complaining but i actually enjoy the life, fame and personality i built.

With my eyes closed i relaxed for couple of minutes that's when i heard a small knock on my cabin's door.

"Come in" i let it out in a husky faint whisper. That's when the door open revealing Namjoon hyung.

"Hello, Jungkook.
How's everything going, my brother?"

Namjoon hyung spoke while flashing his dimple smile.
I won't lie but he was my role model.

If sometimes i feel so fed up and worn out just his presence was enough to light me up and make me feel better.

"Everything good, hyung.
What happen suddenly? What brought you here in this early morning?"

I spoke while gesturing him to take a seat. Fixing his glasses he pulled the chair out and sat.

Now we were facing eachother and the table inbetween maintaining proper social distance.

"Brother, today i collected all the previous data of those who took debt from us. The time they asked for returning the money it has been completed.

So those who's time is completed but they haven't gave us the money back, i collected their information and made this file."

Completing his sentence Namjoon hyung kept the file on desk. Taking the file i started flipping through pages.

Seeing every person information and the amount they took from us as loan.

"I lend 10 Million Won to this man and he just returned back 1 Million Won in 2⅖ year?"

Jungkook spoke while his eyes were glued on the profile of that man.

"Who's he Jungkook?"

"Jay Kim"

The name escape from Jungkook lips like a faint whisper while his hand gripped the file harshly.

His clenched jaw and dark piercing eyes deep down scared Namjoon too.

Taehyung pov
At cafe

Ahh, it was currently 1:00 PM and the cafe was full with people. Wherever i look i only find people.

No corner except the cashier counter was free. How much rich people are there?

They have enough money to pay the bills everyday? Wow, i can never do that.

Sighing i put on my boxy smile while serving the order to the customers. Both the girl smiled back.

"Enjoy your day, Pretty ladies.
Do not forget to press this lil callbell on table if you need my service again."

I spoke happily while pointing towards the small callbell which was present on the round table.

The ladies nod and i turned my heels around. Walking towards Jisoo who was doing the bills i took a seat beside her.

"Oh, baby
Is already tired?"

She spoke while turning her head towards my direction.
Pouting i got up and started to make a cup of Latte.

"Yeah, kinda
But i am feeling energetic enough as i heard your voice."

I wink towards her while making the latte.
She laughed and muttered a pabo while returning back to her work.

Jimin approached towards the counter and started to collect his order.

"Ah Taehyung-ahh
You know how much i need to flirt just cause of this popular cafe?"

Jimin complaint while arranging the plates. Chuckling i shook my head in disbelief

"Who tells you to flirt? Don't accuse me over your dirty games."

I playfully mock him while he smack my head. Ignoring his smack i continue doing my work while he served the customers.

Yoongi pov
At Security department
With Hoseok

Me and hoseok was currently checking everything along with our team.
Being the biggest mafia gang there is always a risk.

Anyone can try to hack us or attack. So being careful always is the thing we need to do even in nights.

Sighing i went inside the Hoseok Cabin just to see him working. He looked towards me and stood up.

His warm shiny smile made me feel energetic enough to work for more hours.

Spreading my hands i walked towards him like a baby. Engulfing me inbetween his arms he pat my back.

His warmth relax me enough and i smiled.

"Everything good, Yoongs?"

He let out in his deep comforting voice which sent peace across my body

"Yeah, Hobi.
Just needed to hug you to feel energetic enough."

Hearing to my works Hoseok laughed and hugged me tighter.
Kissing my forehead we stayed in same position for more couple of minutes.

Lisa pov
In University
At exit door

I was silently standing while waiting for Jennie and Rosè Unnie to arrive.

I couldn't wait to visit Taehyung, Jimin and Jisoo unnie. Aggressively walking back and forth i gaze towards my wristwatch.

It was currently 3:15, why are they always late?
I slightly whine but soon it got replaced with a huge smile when i saw Jennie and Rosè Unnie rushing towards my direction.

Soon we all three were facing eachother, Jennie unnie gimme a peck on my cheek where as Rosè Unnie hugged me.

"Sorry, Lil tiger we got late."
Rosè unnie kissed my head.

"Sorry, babe
I will not be late from tomorrow."
Jennie kissed the backside of my hand.

"It's ohkie, Unnies
Now let's go to Cafe and meet rest of the peeps."

I excitedly spoke while Rosè unnie fastly sat on her scooter and me with Jennie unnie sat behind.

I was caged inbetween Rosè and Jennie unnie.
Wearing our helmets we all drove in the direction of cafe.

Rosè pov
Infront of cafe

I stopped the scooter infront of cafe and took a glimpse of my wristwatch. It was currently 3:40 PM.

I saw Lisa and Jennie getting off the scooter. I pull the stand and park the scooter taking of our helmets we rushed inside.

Seeing alot of rush as usual but our eyes desperately looked for our three babies and soon we found them.

Standing together in a corner of a cafe . Patting Lisa and Jennie shoulder i shown them where three chicks were standing.

Running towards Them i fastly Hugged Jisoo, Jennie hugged Jimin and Lisa hugged Taehyung.

Giggling all 6 of us hugged eachother like we met after an year. Breaking the hug we all wore our aprons which had our names printed onto it.

Yeah Me, Jennie and Lisa used to help with cafe after returning from our studies and work.

"Guys and girls
Let's go and attract more customers."

I happily spoke earning a lets go from everyone in union and that's how we spent our whole day surving to customers.

Seokjin pov
In Jeon's Mansion
At Kitchen

I just finished cooking and took a glimpse of clock it was 8:00 PM they all must be returning soon.

Wipping my hands i went upstairs towards my bedroom to freshen up. Yeah, well all lived together as we were the part of the gang.

The main 5 members who lead the gang so we all lived together.

After 15 minutes

I took a quick shower and went downstairs sitting in living room waiting for them.

It was 8:15 and that's when the doorbell rang. Standing up i walked towards the door and opened it.

Just to see my four tired babies standing all exhausted. Getting in a side i welcome them all

Taking off their coats and serving them some water. They all sat down and gulped the glass of water in one go

Aww, my adorable babies.

"Go and get freshen up, guys
Let's meet in dining room and chat."

I spoke earning a nod from everyone, getting up they all left to their respective rooms to freshen up.

After couple of minutes...

I saw all of them coming downstairs after wearing the PJs.

Setting down on dining table i served all of them food in their plates.

"So how was your day today, guys?"

I asked while slowly sitting down on my chair.

"It was good for me and hoseok."
Yoongi replied with a huge gummy smile plastered on his face.

"Namjoon you may tell me about your day and activities when we go to sleep.
Jungkook you say."

I spoke and saw Jungkook halt his actions. Keeping his spoon back into plate he spoke

"It was Ohk, Jin hyung
But i want your help with something.
Let's discuss it tomorrow.

Apart that be ready for the upcoming mission it is after 3 days."

He finished his sentence and got back to eating.
We all nod to him and enjoyed our dinner.

Taehyung pov
In house
Living room

I just finished washing dishes so i sat down in living room as my uncle haven't arrived.

It was 11:00 PM right now and he still didn't come not like i care but i wanted to make sure that he return.

I know how bad his friend circle is so atleast i want to make sure that there is no bad people in my house.

I was thinking all those stuffs and remembering about my parents that's when i saw my uncle entering inside the house.

I got up and walk towards him while standing right infront of him. He gaze deep into my eyes and frown

"For what are you up huh? Go and sleep, don't show your fucking unlucky face to me. You just ruined my mood."

He angrily spoke and pushed me aside. Walking upstairs he completely ignored me.

As soon as i heard the door shutting behind my back i sigh and close the lights.

Walking upstairs to my room i closed and lock the door. Walking towards my bed i lay down and soon drift to sleep.

Jay kim pov
In bedroom

I returned back home and rudely spoke to Taehyung. He truly deserves it he is just a burden to me even though he is independent.

But more than this i am worried about something else. I took loan from The Jeon Jungkook.

The time is up and i haven't pay him back. I took loan saying i need to give my son's college fee

But in real i spent all the money in drugs and alcohol. He might kill me if he saw me

I need to do something as soon as possible.

Thinking about the ways to escape i pull out a cigrate from my pocket and light it.

Slowly inhaling the intoxicating smell i continue smoking.

__________________________
To be continued
[2667 words]

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

49.3K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
1M 52.3K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
445K 18.6K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
93.8K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...