Meri Fitoor aur Teri Hadh - Z...

By Shesha_Writes

Serial killer Ananya Raichand has committed suicide in the prsion after serving 10 years of prisonment. Since... More

Dedication
Character Sketch
Character Sketch - 2
Chapter 1 - Maitree starts her game
Chapter 2 - Tangled lives
Chapter 3 - Lavanya's grief
Chapter 4 - Broken hearts
Chapter 5 - Ananya's case brings trouble
Chapter 6 - Shocking Coincidence
Chapter 8 - Maitree in a conundurum
Chapter 9 - Arjun gets a clue
Chapter 10 - Maitree confronts Arjun
Chapter 11 - Arjun breaks down
Chapter 12 - Will Arjun nab the culprits?
Chapter 13 - Malini saves the day
Chapter 14 - Malini makes a big revelation

Chapter 7 - Maitree's plan backfires

17 5 23
By Shesha_Writes

Raichand Mansion, Shimla

A car decorated beautifully with wedding garlands has come to the house.

Ram Sita from 14 Pheras plays.

Rut Basanti,
Chha Gayi Lo Bat Charo Or,
Patjar Ke Junko Se Mausamva,
Sara Bour Mausamva Sara Bour,

The driver opened the car and shy Ananya looked outside just to see her in-laws smiling at her gracefully with pooja plate.  Vaibhav is sitting next to her.

Ananya's face was full of guilt.

Anjali smiled at her, signing that it would be alright soon.

Ananya smiled slightly.

Ram Sita Sang Dhware Pe Khare Hai Ao Sakhi,

Vaibhav gets out of the car from other side. He holds Ananya's hands for support and let her come out of the car.

Ram Sita Sang Dhware Pe Khare Hai Ao Sakhi,
Koyi Chhuti Kato Akhe,
Aye Na Kismat Pe Yakin,

Ananya placed her right leg in the vermillon (kumkum) water plate and then placed her left leg in the plate.

Pedo Se Tere Hua Roshan,
Angan Ke Diye Pade Mattham,

Ananya placed her right leg first in the tile as a part of grahpravesh. Vaibhav holds her hands and he too walks along with her as she takes further steps.

Dil Ka Rista Ke Agmanva,
Khusiyoon Se Chehke Yeh Manva,
Kitna Sanjug Se Aye Manva Re,
Dil Ka Rista Ke Agmanva,
Khusiyoon Se Chehke Yeh Manva,
Kitna Sanjug Se Aye Manva Re,

Ananya looks at Vaibhav emotionally and tears dropped from her eyes. Vaibhav cupped her face lovingly and his expressions requested her not to cry. Vaibhav wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Kusum Rango Mein Lage Tu Pyare,
Ghar Ka Angan Ko Lage Phoolva Re,

Ananya and Vaibhav gets blessing from Anjali. Anjali blessed them heartily.

Anjali hugged Ananya warmly.

Kusum Rango Mein Lage Tu Pyare,
Ghar Ka Angan Ko Lage Phoolva Re,

Ananya gets blessing from Anant. He too blessed them warmly.

After sometime, Anjali is talking to Ananya in the dining table. Both were having a heartwarming conversation on how a girl finds it difficult to adapt in a new house. Anjali promised Ananya to be a supportive in-law.

 Aye Kumkum Pedo Se Chal Ke,
Ru Ke Na Ru Ke Na Ayeh Chal Ke,
Mere Akhon Ke Mere Hontho Se,
Ho Gayi Anban,

Vaibhav was watching all from the distance. He smiled. Ananya noticed that. Vaibhav too noticed that Ananya had noticed him. 

He gives a smile to her. Ananya smiled.

Ane Wale Khusi Ka Dil Ko Mere De Asuwasan,
Ankho Ke Tare Ne Paya,
Ankho Ka Tara,

Ananya enters Vaibhav's room shyly covering her face with a veil. Vaibhav looks at her mesmerized as she is stepping towards him. 

Ram Sita Sang Dhware Pe Khare Hai Ao Sakhi,
Koyi Chhuti Kato Akhe,
Aye Na Kismat Pe Yakin,

Vaibhav opened the veil of Ananya.

Pedo Se Tere Hua Roshan,
Angan Ke Diye Pade Mattham (14 Pheras)

***

Central Investigation Bureau, Mumbai 

Time: 10AM

Akshay and Arjun are looking keenly at the evidence box. Sahil is just looking at them tiredly. His phone beeps suddenly. He kept the phone in silence.

He instead opened the whatsapp and texted something.

Arjun takes a phone and asks, "Whose phone is it?"

Sahil - "It belongs to Kalki, sir."

Arjun switched it on.

Akshay - "Mr. Sharma, you're seeming stressed?"

Sahil - "Nothing sir."

Akshay - "I asked you as you're glued to your screens and nervousness is visible in your face. If it is an important call, you can attend. No issues."

Sahil - "Thanks for your concern, sir. It was wife calling me. She called me to ask when I am reaching home."

Akshay - "Oops. You worked night as well yesterday, right? You can take your leave now. Come by tomorrow afternoon."

Sahil - "Thankyou sir."

Sahil is about to leave.

Arjun - "Sahil, wait a minute."

Sahil stopped and turned back.

Arjun - "If you don't mind, shall I ask a personal question?"

Sahil - "Yeah sure, sir."

Arjun - "When did you get married?"

Sahil - "3 years back."

Arjun - "Was it an arranged marriage?"

Sahil - "Yes."

Arjun - "Despite an arranged marriage, you people have regular communication like you inform everything to her like where you are, where you are going to, what you eat, when you're going home etc etc... right?"

Sahil nodded silently.

Arjun - "So...."

Akshay - "So... ?"

Arjun - "Harsh and Kalki were lovers and they were newly married when they die. It means they would have a stronger communication, right? So won't Kalki know Harsh's arrival to house? If Kalki has an affair, why would she call Ekansh at time of her husband's arrival?"

Akshay - "You made a valid point, buddy."

Sahil - "There is a possibility such that Harsh informed Kalki that he'd be late. So she must've brought Ekansh to the house. But due to some reasons, Harsh's job could've got completed earlier."

Akshay - "Alright."

Arjun - "It's just a possibility. Why didn't you investigate at this angle?"

Sahil - "When we were getting strong proofs for Kalki and Ekansh's affair, why should we drift away, sir?"

Arjun - "Fine. What proofs did you get?"

Sahil - "I investigated Purvika Hospital where Kalki and Ekansh worked. Many doctors claimed that they must be in affair. A senior nurse gave a statement that Kalki and Ekansh's PDA used to create embarrassment for the doctors around them."

Arjun - "You are so confident, man."

Sahil - "I have to be, sir?"

Arjun opened the whatsapp and starts swiping.

Arjun - "What did you find in whatsapp records?"

Sahil - "Actually sir..."

Arjun - "Wait a minute..."

Arjun opened Harsh-Kalki's chat and read the conversation. He is shocked. He shows the conversation to Akshay. Akshay is also surprised.

Akshay show the chat to Sahil. 

Kalki: Come soon, baby. Ekansh has come to the house.
Harsh: I'm coming.

He is speechless.

Arjun checked the call records. 

Harsh had called Kalki half-an-hour before the crime scene.

Arjun - "I am asking the question again. What did you find in whatsapp records?"

Sahil - "Sir, whatsapp was locked by a password that time. It took time by the cyber department to decode the password. Before that, we investiagted and presented the criminal to the court. The cyber department decoded the password after a week of judgement only."

Arjun - "What the hell are you saying, Sahil? Is this your perfect investigation or what?"

Sahil looks down.

Arjun - "Do you think that guy caught them doing something disgusting when he is coming to home? And that guy came in front of my house and committed suicide. "

Arjun is at the peak of his anger. Akshay and Sahil were dumbfounded upon seeing him like that. Soon after Arjun realised his state, he calmed himself down.

Arjun - "Sahil, you can leave now."

Akshay signed him to leave.

Sahil leaves the cabin.

***

Purvika Hospital

Jessica's cabin

Time: 3PM

Jessica is talking to her colleagues. A nurse signed her. Jessica sends her colleagues and calls the nurse inside.

Jessica - "Did you find anything?"

Nurse - "Yes doctor. I brought someone here. Shall I bring him inside?"

Jessica nodded.

Nurse asked the CCTV controller to come inside.

Jessica- "What did you know about the stranger in the hospital?"

CCTV Controller - "There were actually two girls."

Jessica - "Two girls? Are you sure?"

CCTV Controller narrates how Malini convinced him by acting unconscious and how Maitree made him  unconscious from pressing kerchief from behind.

CCTV Controller - "I can identify the girl who came to me and acted unconscious but I didn't see the face of another girl. I can tell that it is a girl from her murmuring."

Jessica - "Why didn't you inform me earlier?"

CCTV Controller - "I was scared that I'd lose my job."

Jessica - "You foolish man!"

Jessica scoffs.

CCTV Controller - "Sorry doctor."

Jessica - "Check the footage and try to find the girl."

CCTV controller nodded and leaves.

***

Maitree's house

Time: 7PM

The door is knocked. 

Maitree opens the door and to her surprise, Arjun is standing at the door.

Maitree smiles pleasantly and so is Arjun.

Maitree - "Hi Arjun. Nice to see you here."

Arjun - "My pleasure, Maitree."

Maitree let him come inside.

Maitree - "Tea or coffee?"

Arjun - "May I get some water?"

Maitree - "Yeah sure."

Maitree brings a glass of water for Arjun.

Arjun - "Sorry for the inconvenience. I kept my house key in the Bureau. My phone is dead. So shall I use your phone for calling someone to bring it here?"

Maitree - "Yeah sure, you can use the landline."

Maitree directs him to the landline.

Arjun dialed a number and requested the police to bring his key.

Arjun comes to Maitree who is looking at him.

Maitree - "You remember phone numbers?"

Arjun - "Yeah, why?"

Maitree - "Now-a-days people don't even remember their mobile number as everything is stored in mobile easily."

Arjun - "I don't rely on technology. Rather I rely on me. Even now my phone is helpless."

Maitree - "Interesting, Arjun. So you memorised all your family members and colleagues numbers."

Arjun - "Not only them. Most of the members with whom I don't usually interact too."

Maitree - "Do you remember my mobile number?"

Arjun tells her mobile number instantly to Maitree's awe.

Maitree - "I can't believe my ears. It's incredible, Arjun."

Arjun smiled.

Arjun - "My memory power is quite good."

Maitree - "So that you can reconstruct the crime scene in mind itself and conclude the killer without investigation."

Arjun - "This is exaggeration. I came here as I forgot my keys."

Arjun and Maitree laughed.

Maitree - "Why are we standing? Let us sit."

Arjun and Maitree sit on the sofa.

***

Purvika Hospital

Time: 7.45 PM

CCTV controller was seen running eccentrically in the hospital. He is searching for Jessica. He searched her everywhere but she was seen nowhere. 

Siddarth noticed him running and goes behind him.

CCTV controller runs towards the cafeteria where Jessica is having her tea.

CCTV Controller - "Dr. Jessica."

He shouted.

Jessica turned and looks at him.

CCTV Controller - "I found it."

Jessica smirked.

Siddarth is standing behind the CCTV controller and looks at Jessica in confusion.

***

Maitree's house

Time: 8.15 PM

The weather is cloudy.

Arjun - "It looks like there will be a heavy rain."

Maitree - "It'd be nice."

Arjun - "I don't like rains in big cities like Mumbai or so."

Maitree - "Why?"

Arjun - "I don't know. The water overflows at the roads which is difficult for travelling."

Maitree - "Traffic police find it difficult I guess."

Arjun - "Why are you always linking everything to the police department?"

Maitree laughed.

Maitree - "Okay cool."

Heavy winds are blown and as a result windows that are behind Arjun's sofa are making noises due to thuds.

Maitree - "I'll close the windows."

Maitree comes to the sofa and stretched her hands much enough to reach the window. But her hands couldn't reach.

She stretched harder and lost her balance. She fell on Arjun.

Her legs are folded upon Arjun's thighs and she is holding Arjun's shoulders. Arjun holds her hips as she was sliding over his thighs.

Arjun looks into Maitree's eyes. 

Maitree too looks at him.

They were lost in each other's  eyes.

Laal Ishq from Golyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela plays

His touch didn't feel strange and uncomfortable for Maitree. It was instead gentle and firm. 

Maitree's eyes holds something so charming that Arjun feels like seeing it forever. What an attractive eyes it is!

A lighting with a huge thunder is heard which made Maitree hug Arjun tightly.

The eye-lock is broken.

Arjun and Maitree realized the position they both are in.

It started raining.

Maitree immediately jumps backward and stands.

Arjun too stands up. He closed the windows.

Maitree - "I'm sorry for whatever happened, Arjun."

Arjun - "It's okay, Maitree. It was an accident. I too should not hold you hips like that."

Maitree - "It's because you don't want me to fall down as I was sliding over your... leave it."

Maitree and Arjun are embarrassed to face each other.

***

Purvika Hospital

Time: 8.30PM

CCTV controller brings Jessica and Siddarth to the control room. He shows the frame to Jessica and Siddarth. He zoomed it further.

CCTV Controller - "It is from the car parking. This lady's face is not visible. But from her body frame and costume, I'm sure that she is the lady who acted to become unconscious."

Jessica - "So what shall I do? Can I go everywhere and search a girl with such body frame? Stupid fellow! I asked you to find a frame where I could see her face."

CCTV Controller - "Mam, that's not the point I made."

He moved the frame slighlty.

Maitree face's is visible.

CCTV Controller - "She is her friend. It means she was the one who made me unconscious by chloroform."

Jessica - "There is a chance that she could have attacked Siddarth and me."

Siddarth - "That's possible. Her height is matching."

Jessica - "We have to find the girl and everything about her."

Siddarth - "Exactly."

***

Maitree's house

Time: 8.45 PM

Maitree's door is knocked again.

Arjun - "It could be for me."

Arjun opened the door. Maitree too comes with him.

It is Akshay.

Arjun - "Akshay, it's surprising."

Akshay - "The constable told me about you. So I have something important to discuss too. So I came here with your key."

Akshay rummagged his pocket.

Akshay - "I kept my key in the pocket. Where the hell it is!"

Arjun - "Look properly, bro. It must be there."

Akshay - "No, man."

Arjun rummaged his pant's back pocket and takes the key from it.

Arjun - "Here it is."

He shows the key to Maitree and Akshay.

Maitree is surprised that the key is with him. 

Maitree - "You told me that you forgot the key."

Arjun - "Do you doubt my memory power, Maitree?"

Arjun smirked. Maitree looks at them with doubt.

Arjun - "Won't you invite CBI Officer Akshay inside?"

Maitree takes a step back to let Akshay inside. Maitree closed the door.

Maitree - "What's going on here?"

Arjun - "Why did you plant a microchip when I met you? Why did you sneak into my house?"

Maitree - "What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?"

Arjun - "Don't forget that I'm one of the best CBI officers in the country. But still you had the guts to do all these things."

Maitree -  "Stop making baseless allegations on me."

Akshay - "We have proofs against you. However skilled a thief can be. But somewhere he commits a blunder. And the blunder helps people like me to find people like you."

Arjun smirked while Maitree is nervous.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.1K 19
When Arnav Singh Raizada, a 28-year-old man comes across a 28-year-old woman, Khushi Kiran Gupta; he becomes someone he was not. He thought his life...
89K 5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...
42.4K 2.3K 34
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...