Desire's & Fate

By Shevongarraway

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right." What do you do when the one person you are not supposed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

1 1 0
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

"You seem distracted. That fine-ass Menture got you distracted again, huh?" she laughed.

"I'm not distracted, persa, but I am a little worried."

"Worried? How so?" she asked.

"All this new relationship stuff and remembering to be this affectionate person. Wanting to be under him all the time, and he always wants to kiss on me..."

"It just means your feelings are getting stronger, and sometimes it's overwhelming to be that vulnerable with someone," Kay said understanding all too well these feelings bubbling in my stomach.

"Overwhelming but thrilling," I said.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"I'm not mad about it. It's just that it's all new to be this affectionate and vulnerable with this man after I've wanted it for so long." Now he was making me soft...

"Now it's here, and it's unbelievable," she said.

"Something like that. It's real now, and that scares me a little," I voiced as we stepped out of the administrative building of the university. It's currently 9 am. Saturday morning, we had just hand-delivered our tease to our different professors and we were making our way to breakfast.

Ryon did an incredible job on mine, and I couldn't wait to read my review and hear what my professor had to say about the way my paper was constructed. Ryon and I worked on it for hours, and then he went home at about 2 am after we cuddled on the sofa. Subsequently, I promised to be at his house the minute I handed in my paper.

"Hi ladies," Raymond greeted with a wide smile and turned directly to Keyana. "Hi Ray," I smiled, but Kay blushed and looked away.

"Anna," he said, curling his tongue over his lips wetting them, and she visually took in a breath.

"Final paper... you turned in yours," he asks, completely ignoring me. I was invisible at this point.

"Just did. What about you," she smiled, finally looking up at him in the face.

"I'm about to let the professor know I worked every part of me off on this," he smiled, tapping the file in his hand.

"I bet you did," she cheesed, and I almost burst out laughing, seeing the look on her face.

"Hear... I'm having a party to celebrate at my place. I wanted to personally invite you, ladies," he smirked. "I want to see you," he said.

"Let me get back to you on that," Kay said, taking the strap of her purse over her shoulder

"Let me know," he said and stepped back reluctantly, "I would see you around," she said, he nodded, and she did the same. "Bye, Anna," he smiled again and walked towards the admin building.

"Come on, you can recover in the car," I laughed, getting in her car. Just as I started it, Ryon called.

"Let me get this," I said, connecting my Bluetooth, and Kay nodded. "Hello," I answered and heard him take in a breath.

"Are you alright," I asked before he spoke, connecting my Bluetooth to the speakers. "Hi princess, everything is fine. You on your way," he asked.

"We're on our way to grab breakfast, then I'm all yours," I said.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that," he said.

"You two make me sick," Kay whined, and I giggled.

"It's too early to be grumpy woman," he declared, and she rolled her eyes.

"Leave me alone, Ryon," she laughed.

"Bae, I'm pulling up to the diner. Soon after, I'll see you," I said.

"Bye, beautiful," he said, and I cut the call and parked getting comfortable with his constant endearment.

"This is cute, Sib," Kay said as we got out of the vehicle. "You ever eat here?" she asked.

"Once," I answered.

”One thing about you is that you always know where to find food." She laughed as we entered the front door, and the little bell jiggled, making everyone aware of our entrance.

"Okay, spill it," I said after we took our seats at the open-view window after waiting for a few minutes for a table to become vacant. The waiter had just taken our orders and delivered our drinks

"Spill what?" Kay asked, looking at me with her striking brown eyes, and for some reason, her dark brown complexion glows this morning.

"You know... I'm no fool, so do not treat me like one."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kay said, locking into my eye challenge.

"I've been watching you for the past two weeks. I know something is going on with you, and I want to know what's bothering you or if I can help in any way. You're not yourself, and I know because you're my girl."

Kay signed and then took a sip of her drink. "I don't know if I'm ready to... talk." She sighed again and slouched in her seat. "Talking about it makes it real and that's the trouble."

"Come on," I raised my brows, and she knows I wasn't going to let her off the hook until she talked. We've been too strong for too long for me to just sit and wait for her to open up even if it's the right thing to do at this point. I honestly want her to know she can count on me the way she is always here for my dilemma. I took a sip of my drink, waiting patiently for her to start talking.

"It's nothing really, and I..." she said.

"It doesn't look that way, especially from where I'm sitting," I cut her off. "I've waited for you to open up, but since that's not happening, this is my only option, so do not insult my intelligence. I love you. you mean more to me than words can describe, you're my Kay bear, and I'm done waiting. So?"

"Okay, okay," she places her hand on mine. "I love you too," she said, laced our fingers and squeezed hers with mine. She smiled, and her eyes softened. I may be the only person who knows under her tough exterior, and spitfire's mouth lies the softest of hearts and the gentlest of souls. Kay's exterior was a protective mechanism for her heart, especially after Brandon.

"What is it, Kay?"

"Raymond could lay pipes," she confessed and it was the last thing I expected to hear.

"The man sorted me out properly two weeks ago. Had me talking in tongues and testifying. I also called the lord's name in vain more times than I cared to count," she said, and my mouth dropped to the fucking floor.

"Keyana!" I erupted in laughter.

"Don't laugh. The man was a demon. Had me soft like pudding while he rearranged my shit."

"You horny bitch is that what got you like this," I laughed.

"No... that's not the problem."

"Then what's the problem."

"I'm catching feelings and it scares me. Worst of all I was scared that dick was going to make me want him more. Then I can't tell if it's the dick or him," she said.

"Why is that a bad thing?" I asked. "Either way you're going to find out."

"You remember Brandon right," she said outing the fire in her eyes immediately.

I nodded knowing how he dogged her and deny her pregnancy. She was so stressed over the rejection that she miscarried at six weeks just as finals were almost over.

"You know Raymond is not Brandon and that was so long ago," I said and she emotionally rolled her eyes.

"Kay, Raymond is a sweet guy and I'm sure much more mature than a high school Brandon."

"Brandon was sweet too... look what he did. Look at the emotional trauma," she said giving a criminally offensive side-eye. How am I supposed to know who's real and who's fake? Do you think I sleep around for the fun of it? I never want to be in that position again. I think this way is better," she sighed.

"You really can't tell who's fake and who's real. that's the gamble you have to take while trusting in the unknown. I know it's scary, I'm there in fear right now but I trust that Ryon lives up to the standards of our relationship and that I never have to force him to."

"That's why I'm running for the hills but it's not letting me get very far. What am I supposed to do if he decides to do me dirty like that idiot? How am I supposed to protect myself against him if he takes advantage of my vulnerability? What then."

"Honestly, I do not have the answers but I do know I'll be here and we can pick each other up and cuss the demon in hell that created them."

"See that is why I fuck around but then he had to just come along and put that demon dick on me," she rolled her eyes, licked her lips then bit them.

I giggled at her.

"Babe my studies though me good communication and never turn a blind eye to bad behaviors. They will bite you in the ass if you do. Make sure you put your foot down and never let him talk you out of what you know in your heart is right. Never compromise yourself for him," I tried to encourage. "I must say the boy ignored the hell out of me like I wasn't there at all. So you both got it bad."

She nodded taking in everything I said but I still sense her hesitation. "We will never know if we don't embrace it and that fear will paralyze us and make us miss out on the best possible love we could possibly encounter. Denying it does nothing for us sis," I added.

Relationship comes with so much fear and it's a shame you have to put your heart at risk just to know If it's worth it or not at all.

"So, you will let him hit again."

"Of course boo," she said and I burst out laughing.

"That man had me biting my lips so hard touching me at all the right spots. Why wouldn't I when that dick went all the way into my spine," she giggled and I gasped.

"You make me sick," I laughed as we eat our breakfast and continue our conversation.

I wasn't as open about my sexuality and I wasn't experienced at all but just the thought of Ryon sexually had my heart beating more heavily than the base in a drumline. Not only was the man screaming sexuality he was experienced and that made me reason with myself.

"So you got a family dinner, meet the parents, and a gala to attend. You know what that means," Keyana said and I nodded.

"Shopping!" We screamed as we exited the diner filled to the brim.

"Is that all you girls think about?" A tall, striking, brunette hair man, with a stone face asked as he walked past us but stopped for a response.

"Do you guys always think about pussy," Kay said and he chuckled shaking his head. We laughed all the way to the car and this time Kay got behind the wheels and drove off the minute I slide into my seat and clip my seat belt.

"When can we arrange a shopping day? we also need to start packing, and you didn't confirm your ticket," she said.

"You forgot, didn't you?" She accused seeing the scatty look on my face. "Please tell me you told Ryon at least," she asked and I was stumped. With everything happening so fast, our after-graduation vacation swiftly slipped my mind.

"Sib..." she whined.

"I didn't forget, we just hadn't talked about it. I promise to talk about it today."

"You're not backing out on me Sib. it's just a week and I know you can survive without a certain billionaire," she said and I hummed. My mind was going haywire with wonder, but after the hellish week I had to complete all this work, a weekend with my boyfriend is just what the doctor recommended. So as soon as the car parked I quickly undid my seatbelt and hugged Kay. "Enjoy boo," she said. "You too," I cheesed.

I grabbed my handbag, laptop and stepped out of the car. I locked the door and leaned over to kiss my girl goodbye. "If you can't be good, be careful," she laughed and wavered me off. "Right back at you boo," I laughed.

"Don't forget, we'd planned this for years and you're not backing out on me," she reminded me.

"Never," I smiled.

"Now go make me proud," she laughed and I waved her off. "Bye Kay," I said stepping back and she honked before driving away.

I stepped out of the elevator ten minutes later after the security check and was surprised and somewhat confused when I saw Fiona neatly seated in my boyfriend's penthouse and he was seated directly opposite her.

What's going on here? I thought rooted at the door.

"Hi princess," he smiled as soon as he saw me and get to his feet. He casually strolled over to me as confident as a bird committing itself to the air like a flaming torch of radiance with a dashing smile.

It was so easy to forget Fiona was there looking all prim in the face when he smiled at me like that.

"Close your mouth," he teased taking me in his arms. Before I can respond his lips came down on mine hot and heavy. He kissed away every senseless idea running around in my brain before letting go. His lips on mine transmitted a thrilling spark through my body and I wanted to press closer to him and run my hands over his taut abs.

"Come let's settle this," he said. And at that moment I didn't think I could love him more. He knew how much of a stand I needed him to make and I couldn't think of a better way nevertheless it did not stop the overwhelming fear settling in the pit of my stomach.

”Everything okay?" he asked seeing my hesitation and breaking through to the last sane thought I had.

"Yes," I lied feeling suffocated as I glanced at his button-down shirt and he raises his brows.

"You sure," he pressed.

"Yes," I nodded quickly as we make our way over to the sofa but who am I kidding...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
236K 5.8K 61
Have you ever been in love with someone you know you shouldn't be in love with? Like the person who you feel is meant for you shouldn't be the one fo...
20.6K 653 47
Life is not always how we expect it so be Sometimes things go our way and we are happy At times too we don't get what we want and we are sad. Even at...
168K 4.2K 14
"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband. Do you promise to love him, honour him, comfort and keep him in sickness and health, for ri...