then it was you

By imaginewoso

"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ" Everything was the sa... More

Monday morning blues
The never ending day
Getting ready
Date night 001
Date night 002
Date night 003
The morning after
On the bus
Realisation
It's time to meet your heros
the next few days
friday night at leahs
The snow storm
the morning after
that day
Falling deeper
sunday morning

that next day

1K 21 2
By imaginewoso

The rest of Monday night disappears into a blur of excitement and anticipation. After Leah asked me on a date, we messaged the whole night, just talking about ourselves and what we are like as people. She's amazing, and I just hope I'm good enough for her. As I get into school on Tuesday, it's obvious how happy I am, despite the stormy day we're having.

Once in my classroom, I look down at my phone, expecting just emails but I'm surprised to see a message from Leah.

From Leah at 2:55am:
Hey, you probably won't read this until the morning, but I couldn't sleep. I really am looking forward to tonight, text me your address and I'll pick you up. Can't stop thinking about you, Leah x

SHE SIGNED THE TEXT WITH A KISS. AND SHE CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT ME. wow the hold this girl has over me, when I've only known her for a day is insane.

I open my emails, bursting with excitement and open the one from Kerry about our trip on Wednesday evening.

From Kerry:
Here are the plans for the trip. We are going to an arsenal ladies match, in St Albans. It kicks off at 5:45pm so we will leave right after school at 4:00. We have seats right behind the arsenal bench which is so exciting!! After the match I've arranged for us to meet a few players, including England captain Leah Williamson. The children are so excited for this and can't wait to meet her. Wear a coat and something warm, or you'll freeze.
I hope your as excited as I am,
Kerry

At least she's looking forward to it I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 27 7
โแดต แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข สทแต’โฟแตˆแต‰สณ สทสฐแต‰โฟ แดต สทแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต‡แต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ โฟแต˜แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต’โฟแต‰.โž ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•. ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
9.1K 251 32
Expect the unexpected, Believe in the unbelievable, Achieve the unachievable. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -My story, my ideas, don't co...
49.4K 1.4K 56
I didn't like girls, but all that changed in a way I never thought it would.
258K 20.6K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.