The Young Mistress

By shrishtivashistha

Burning inside for revenge on her father and brother Death she decides to become a mafia.......the story of a... More

CHAPTER I : BETRAYAL
CHAPTER II : HAPPINESS
CHAPTER III : THE NEW CHAPTER
CHAPTER IV : THE FACTORY
CHAPTER V : CONTUMACY
CHAPTER VI : REBOOT TO LIFE
CHAPTER VII : COMPASSION
CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION
CHAPTER IX : CELEBRATION
CHAPTER X : THE BALL NIGHT
CHAPTER XII : SECRETS
CHAPTER XIII : "NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
CHAPTER XIV : "ITS NOW OR NEVER!!"
CHAPTER XV : "WE ARE ON!!"
CHAPTER XVI : LOVE IN THE AIR..
CHAPTER XVII : MISTAKES
CHAPTER XVIII : JUSTICE
CHAPTER XIX : ALLEVATION
CHAPTER XX : THE GAME BEGINS!
FINAL BATTLE (pt.1)
CHAPTER XXII : FINAL BATTLE(pt.2)
CHAPTER XXIII : FINAL BATTLE(p.t 3)
CHAPTER XXIV : "I TRUST YOU!!!"
CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

CHAPTER XI : YOU AND ME

1 0 0
By shrishtivashistha

****ANNETH POV****
I removed the hand from my mouth and twisted It hardly before turning.
"Hey!! Hey!! Easy!! Easy!! Martial queen.....it's me!!!." Ronnie groaned in pain.
"Ronnie!!!" I exclaimed
"Wh-what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here......what if someone sees us......are you mad or what?" I ratted.

"I'll tell you everything but leave my hand will you?.....it's hurting" He pleaded and I left his hand.

"How are you so strong huh!!! You are thin as a stick." He caressed his hand while hissing in pain.

"Stop the nonsense and tell me why are you here......I have to head back inside Norman must be looking for me." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

"Well my lady I didn't drag you out just to let you go back in......u're not going back and coming with me." He said and held my hand as I hissed in pain. In the midst of all this I didn't notice that my hand was bleeding.

"Oh my!!! Anne....your bleeding......when did you get hurt?" He said with a worried look.

"Must be when the chandelier fell.....that's not important right now......you said I can't go back inside .....why? what's going on Ronnie?......I know somethings not right.....the chandelier fell abruptly it can't be a coincidence.......I checked the arrangements myself and everything was fine. Someone must have triffled it." He sighed and held my shoulders.

"Let's get you treated first.....it's looks bad. Come with me." I Jerked his hands gently.

"No.....I'm fine. You first tell what's happening here.....I know you know something and I am not going anywhere until you tell me." He sighed in defiance.

"David.......is after Norman. As we anticipated Johnny is doing all that is in his capacity to find who killed his beloved son and Norman was the last person he talked to so...."
And then there was a gunshot from inside I wounded up and marched back inside but he held me again.

"Ron....let me go he is alone inside he needs my help" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Anne.......listen to me". He turned me towards him and continued.

"I know u're worried for him and I would have gladly let you help him but try to understand the situation.......its David Thoreau we are talking about.....the most trusted bard of Johnny.....and most importantly he knows your face so we can't risk getting revealed this early.......because if he recognizes you he will kill you!!!.....He wouldn't want his boss to know that he made a mistake 4 yrs back.
Going inside can compromise everything. Just think......how many people's life will be in danger just because of your move, mine, My dad 's, Alice's, Mr.Mcgurn's. He is helping us keeping everything on stake. We can't do that to him.
Try to understand Ann......come with me plzz" He said before holding my hand.

"But I can't leave him alone" I said as my tears found their way out of my eyes.

"he'll be fine......you don't have to worry about him.....he is......"NORMAN ROCKWELL" Remember?......and jack is with him. He will give him a hand so don't worry just come with me okay?"

He gently dragged me out of the premises and took me to the hospital.

###TIME SKIP AT HOSPITAL###

"Ahhh" I hissed and shut my eyes off as the nurse sterilized the wound.

"Its too deep.....we'll need to stitch it too stop the bleeding." I nodded slightly as she turned to take the equipments and inserted the needle.
I held the sheets tightly with my other hand to endure the pain.

"Clumsy little bunny" Ronnie chuckled before holding my hand.

"So what's the plan now?" I said checking the time....it's almost 10PM.

"Nothing I'll just drop you home so you can have a lovey dovey Goodnight talk with the new boyfriend of yours" He said and I smiled.

"Not that.....about David.....what are we going to do about him.......should we..." He shushed me pointing towards the nurse.

"Keep it away from water and visit daily for dressing" She said before removing gloves from her hands looking all serious.

We took off after thanking her and sat in the car.

"Still we can't let him go like this......what if he tries to hurt anyone else again....we can't risk that." I continued.

"You don't have to worry about that....Jack will take care of him.....he said that's his debt to pay so he doesn't want you to get involved. Moreover I want you to stay out of danger for the time being ......so take some time off from work and enjoy your love life okay.....go on dates, plan trips with your boyfriend....the rest we'll take care of it. Remember what I told you.....you don't have to forget that you a life and now you have a companion too so just Live a little okay."

I smiled and looked out of the window. I have to talk to him.....he can't do this alone....I need to talk to him. He is the only one I have left with....I can't loose him or anyone else.

We soon reached my place. We bid our goodbye and he drove off.

I slowly started to walk towards the building when a familiar figure standing by his car.... caught my attention.....arms crossed he was waiting for someone. He then turned towards me and he ran towards me at light speed and pulled me into a tight hug to which I responded well.

"Thank god......ur safe!!!!" I said before breaking the hug.

"I was so worried.....let me see.......Are you hurt?" He checked me while I just stared at him without speaking a word.....Just then noticed my hand.

"How did this happen?" He took my hand.

"Oh it's just a scratch!!!" I said taking the hand back and hiding it behind me.

"This doesn't look like a scratch to me" He rolled his eyes.
"By the way where were you........I called you like a million of times." He said continuing.

"I...I....I......My P-Phone" I panicked. Not knowing what to say. I can't tell him where I was and lying to him felt bad.

"I....I was at the hospital." I lied.....again.

"Hospital.....why were you there?"
"I don't know!!!" I said frustratingly while he looked at me with a blank face.
"Oh my God.....Mr Sherlock homes......stop investigating me.....I'm really fine. And what's more important is that your are safe." I smiled while cupping his face and he joined our foreheads.
"Now let's go inside shall we?......I'm starving" He chuckled and held my hand as we head inside.

****END OF ANNETH POV****

****NORMAN POV****
She opened the door while I was admiring her. That's when my phone chimed catching both of our attention.
"You go I'm coming" I assured her. She smiled and went inside keeping her bag on the couch.

I looked at my phone and it was Mr. Dragna.
He sent me a video of a man driving his way out of the factory. "Maybe the one who killed jerry?." I thought.

"Its registered under Charles buggles. Do you know anyone with that name?" Another text flashed.

No I don't but I'm damn sure it's a fake name. I'll look into it and let you know."I replied.

"Meet me at tom's cafe by tommorrow. there's one more thing I want you to know." He texted again.

"Ok.....see u at 7 then." I texted back and moved back inside. she was cooking with one hand. I gently hugged her from back and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Need a hand Mlady?." She smiled.

"Planning to burn my kitchen.?" She laughed.

"Uh...uh....uh.....you misjudged me madam.....go sit there now I'll show you the real me" I said before tucking her to the dinner table.

"So what do we have here?" I said rubbing my hands. I quickly took two eggs and grated them dropped a pinch of salt , pepper and a few vegetables in it and mixed it before spreading it on the pan on a medium flame.
And quickly moved onto the next dish.
Spaghetti and crimped omlete.
I quickly served both the dishes and placed them on the tables.

"eat it before it gets cold...I'll get us wine." She nodded and took a spoonful and blowed on it before stuffing it in her mouth.

"Uhmmm...."she stared wide-eyed. She showed a thumps up as her mouth was stuffed with food. Looking all cute.

"My God!!! what is that?.....how can you cook so well?" She said after gulping it down.

"Now tell me.....who burned what?" I smirked.

"Fine I lost.....but from where did you learn to cook so well?. She said taking a peice of egg in her plate.

"My mother was a great cook....maybe I got it from her.....the rest my uncle taught me." I said before wiping sauce from her lips.

"So I got my hands on the right man." We both laughed and the night went on bickering and nagging each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.5K 46
She doesn't know his name. She doesn't know where he comes from. She doesn't know anything about him. But she knows she will always find him on her c...
162 13 9
In a treacherous mafia world, Valentina fights to protect her sister from a forced marriage to a ruthless figure, risking family ties and defying dan...
561K 10.5K 74
⭐️TOP FIVE IN ROMANCE & ACTION⭐️ ⭐️#1 in ACTION,MAFIA,FIGHTING⭐️ They call her Diavolul ei. Some don't mention her name in fear it will summon her, i...
1.2K 107 12
After being raised to become a gangster, Jessica finds out who she really is. Her decision to quit stirs up a war between her and the leader of the g...