Unexpected love (Theodore Not...

By gelooo333

Athena Lestrange tried everything to change before hogwarts. Changed her last name, her hair, her eyes. Yet n... More

Prologue
Fancast :)))
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
Part 29
Part 30
<3

Part 12

149 2 0
By gelooo333

"Whatever you do don't let her see the daily prophet," Theodore lectured the slytherin group & Luna, "Or even let her hear anyone speak of it, got it?!"

"Don't let who see what?"

"Oh um i accidentally ripped one of Hermiones books, I'm going to see her today so Theodore was just saying what to do to get away with it." Luna smiled, shocking the boys with her quick thinking.

"Oh well good luck to you." Athena laughed.

"Actually i should go to meet her now, Blaise do you want to walk me?"

"Yes!" They rushed out quickly before the awkwardness increased anymore.

"Me and Lorenzo actually have potions homework so we should go get stuff for that," Mattheo and Enzo started to walk slowly out before Mattheo stopped next to Theodore, "You need to tell her." He whispered.

Theodore turned to watch his friends leave, kinda wishing they had stayed to help break the news to Athena. As soon as the dorm door shut, he turned his head back around to be met with Athena jumping into his arms and kissing him.

"Hi." He smiled after they broke apart.

"Hey." He put her down, immediately looking back down to the floor.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Ummm why don't we just stay here?"

"We'd get caught, why don't we go walk around?"

"No!"

"Ok.... I need to go to Hogsmeade."

Theodore scratched the back of his neck, "I don't know."

"Please." She looked up at him. Who was he kidding he could never say no to Athena.

"Fine," she jumped with joy, "You're lucky you're cute." She turned to wink at him before rushing off to get changed.

*

Theodore began to believe it was easier to turn Voldermort good then hide Athena from the prophet and everyone gossiping about it. Before they left he convinced her to wear one of his coats, a scarf and a hat. She believed it was just because it was winter and he was worried she'd get sick - and even though that did play a role in it - it was more for making sure she couldn't hear or see properly.

They had gone to multiple different shops. Athena got sweets, clothes, shoes, a bag, books and much more. She had tried to run away from Theodore each time to go pay but he would always be at the till before she was ready to pay for her.

Although Athena had her own money, and her family probably had more then the Nott family, no matter how much she insisted Theodore would ignore her and buy it before she could.

So in return, she had told him that she would be buying them drinks at the three broomsticks. He eventually gave in and let her. They got their drinks and went to a table in the far corner, hiding incase someone from hogwarts came in since it was a Saturday and there where no classes.

At first, Athena didn't pay attention to the looks they where given. Mainly because it was normal for two Slytherin's, especially with their familys, to be judged. But after awhile she realised they weren't actually paying attention to Theodore but directing the looks to her. She started to get more and more paranoid as it seemed like eveywhere she turned there where a pair of eyes on her.

"Whats wrong with you." Theodore tilted his head to the side.

"Have i got something on my face?"

"No," he laughed, "why?"

"Everyone keeps looking at me," His faced dropped, "what?! Oh god i have got something on my face haven't i?"

"No no thats not why."

"Teddy tell me." She looked desperate to know, it broke his heart.

"Look it might upset you though and you've been so happy recently." He warned her.

"Theodore Nott tell me the truth now!" He put her hands in his, sighing as he realised there was no escaping telling her.

"Fine, everyone is looking at you because.... Well because last night Bellatrix..."

"Yes?"

"She kinda escaped azkaban."

Time seemed to stop for Athena. Everything around her went into a faint blur and she couldn't focus on anything. A loud ringing in her ears brought her back into reality.

"HEY!" She looked up to see a gryffindor a year above her and Theodore towering over her surrounded by the rest of her friends, "We all know YOU had something to do with her escaping."

"What?"

"I mean i get she's your mum and all but shes an evil bitch." Another piped up.

"Excuse me?!" Athena stood up, closing the massive gap and getting in the girls face, "Say one more thing about my mother and-"

"And what? You'll kill us?" The main girl scoffed, "You're just like her i bet, you shouldn't be with her you're too good for her." She looked over Athenas shoulder, telling Theodore the last part.

"You better shut up." Theodore stood behind Athena.

"Are you threatening a girl Nott?" Another girl stepped forward, wand in hand.

"No I'm waring you, i never said I'd do anything," Theodore placed a hand on Athenas lower back making her body relax slightly, "And even if i wasn't with Athena i can assure you I'd never be with someone like you."

"Theres no point," the main girl grabbed the wand from her friend, "Her mums probably cast curses and hexes on her to the point where she can't even feel it..... right Lestrange?"

Athena took a sharp breath in before closing her eyes and slowly breathing out. She calmly walked away making sure to step on one of their feet on her way. Theodore started to go after her.

"Oh by the way," He stopped to turn to the group, "If you even look at her again me and the rest of the Slytherin's will make your lives living hells to the point where you'll want to leave the wizarding world."

He ran around everywhere, searching in every shop and allay-way looking for Athena. When he began to loose hope, a small figure in a dimly like corner caught his attention. He knew immediately it was her.

Theodore ran down towards her. She was sat against the frozen wall, in the snow. Her nose and cheeks a light tint of pink and accompanied by smudged mascara. In her hand she loosely held a half smoked cig, blowing the smoke out through shaky breaths. He lent against the same wall, sliding down to sit next to her whilst also lighting his own cig.

"Since when did you smoke?" She carried on looking ahead. He followed her gaze to see a poster of Bellatrix. Her hair was tangled and matted, her face plastered in cuts and pale as the snow on the ground, she was screaming like a mad man. Ontop of her read the words 'ESCAPED LAST NIGHT, HIGHLY DANGEROUS DO NOT APPROACH IF SEEN CONTACT SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY. NO ONE WILL BE PUNISHED FOR CAUSING HARM OR EVEN DEATH IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS!!'

"I wouldn't even recognise her if she was standing infront of me," Athena whispered, "What have they done to her?"

"Athena I'm sorry...." He didn't know what else to say in this situation.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice broke at the end as she tried not to break herself.

"We found out this morning, i thought it was best if you didn't know since you where finally happy."

"But i would have eventually found out," she let out a tired laugh, "Was it just her?"

"No, all of them escaped including mine, Mattheo, Blasie and Lorenzo's parents..."

She inhaled the last hit of the cig before flicking it on the ground letting the snow put it out. Athena placed her head on Theodores shoulder sighing. He returned the gesture by placing his head on hers.

"We're doomed arent we?"

"Probably."

"No matter what happens you have me Teddy."

"And you have me Thena, i will always protect you with my life." He turned, kissing the top of her head before placing his head back on hers.

[TIME SKIP]

"So what now?" Athena asked, taking a hit of the spliff then passing it to Theodore.

"I don't know...." Enzo mumbled, taking it off Theodore, passing it to Mattheo after he inhaled.

They group lay in a circle in the boys dorm. Their heads touching, passing a spliff around. It had now been 24 hours since their families had broke out of Azkaban and for the first time in their lives, they would all admit to being truly petrified.

"We have to stick together," Mattheo said, "God knows what it's going to be like on Monday, i bet everyone would want to kill us more then them."

"Lets make a pack and say no one goes anywhere alone." Theodore suggested.

"Deal." They said one after the other.

Everyone continued to talk and smoke for a while longer. Once the joint was finished the conversation died down and talking turned into faint snores. Athena however still had something to say.

"Blaise..." she whispered knowing he was still awake. They both were up thinking about the same thing.

"Yeh?"

"You know we have to do it soon."

"I don't think i can Thena."

"Blasie look at me," he lifted his head up to meet her eyes, "Its whats best for her, once we know it's safe we can get her back."

"You need to help," Blasie's eyes started to water, "I don't want to think of how shes going to feel."

"I know," Athena felt herself start to tear up aswell, "But we love her and you protect the ones you love, even if that means pushing them away."

"For Luna."

"For Luna." She pulled him into a hug. It was the comfort both of them needed.

Theodore woke up as they where breaking away from their hug. He kept quiet pretending to sleep to be able to listen secretly.

"I'll meet you by the black lake tomorow we can plan it there." Athena told him.

"Ok, let's not tell anyone about this." She intertwined her pinky with his.

Theodore started to pretend as if he was waking up. Blasie and Athena moved away from eachother, falling to the ground fake sleeping. He stood up, storming out of the dorm pissed. Athena knew he had just seen what happened and probably took it the wrong way.

She stood up quietly before following the route she had seen him go. It lead her to the Astronomy tower, as she climed up the steps the faint smell of smoke let her know it was him.

"Teddy?"

He didn't respond. He didn't even turn to look at her. Instead Theodore stood there, staring at the stars exhaling smoke every now and then.

"Teddy please talk to me."

"So you and Blaise then?" His back was still facing her.

"It's not what you think."

"Sureee," he flicked his cig turning around, scoffing when he saw her, "If i'd of know you where just using me to get him i wouldn't have bothered running after you."

"Can you just listen to what i have to say!"

"I heard all i need to before," he started walking over to her, "Yet you are probably going to make everything about yourself to try and get out of it right because thats what you always do!"

He was getting in her face now, spitting awful words at her. The whole time Athena stood her ground trying not to let it get to her. Although the words hurt she knew where he was coming from and waited until he was done speaking, ready to tell what actually happened.

"Are you done?" He didn't say anything and just looked at her with a dead expression, "You listened at a bad time and missed the actually conversation."

"I'm going." He barged past her, nudging her shoulder.

"Where?" Athena tried to control her shaky voice.

"I don't know... maybe Pansy wants to have a conversation." She couldn't believe the words that just left his mouth, spinning around to face him.

"Blaise is breaking up with Luna and I'm dropping her."

"Wow didn't know you two were so serious." He laughed.

Athena couldn't hold it in anymore. She dropped down letting the tears fall. Theodore just watched her for a while, then her breathing started to quicken. More and more and more till she was on her knees holding her cheast struggling to let any oxygen in. His face turned to panic and he too dropped to the floor infront of her, pulling her into his lap.

He placed her head on his cheast, "Athena listen to my heartbeat and try to copy my breathing."

She tried as hard as she could and even though it was working, her breathing didn't completely go back to normal. He held her body tightly refusing to let go.

"Can you please explain the surroundings?" He whispered.

"Theres ummm..... theres a stair-staircase," she managed to get out, "And and...... lots of s stars."

"Good well done," he gentally shook her, noticing her breathing pattern returing to normal, "You're doing so well beautiful, now can you tell me whats wrong?"

"I can't do it..... i can't i can't lose her," Athena cried, "I cant lose Luna, but if i don't she may die."

"Shit.." He somehow held her even closer, "Look at me, I'm going to stay by you through this whole thing ok?"

"But what about Pansy." She sniffled.

"Look i shouldn't have said that i'm sorry, she could never beat you in a million years," He told her before kissing her, "i just got jealous i guess."

"Aww cute, Theodore Nott getting jealous."

"Shut up." He laughed.

"You know you're pretty hot when pissed off." She whispered to him.

"Oh yeh?"

"Yeh." She leaned in again.

The kiss started to get heated. His mouth fell from her lips to her jaw, making her inhale sharply. He kissed around her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. She pulled on his hair, Theodore smirked agaist her knowing he found it and began kissing and sucking harder, nipping on the skin occasionally.

"Teddy we... we need to go back."

"Why?" He returned to kissing her lips. She broke them apart, standing up.

Athena laughed at the face he made and stretched her hand out. He grabbed it immediately and they both took a slow walk back to the dorm before falling asleep quickly one after the other.

There the 5 lay. Trying to sleep away their problems knowing that it was far from over and hadn't even gotten started. But they had eachother and thats all they needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 758 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...
281 8 9
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘʟɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴꜱ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ." ...
134K 4.6K 37
Avery, the Hufflepuff. Sebastian, the Slytherin. Both of them have been going to Hogwarts for 5 years without noticing each other, but now things hav...
2.3K 95 105
Athena was a normal girl.. That part was already very wrong. Athena Pattinson was the daughter of a Pureblood loving family and best friends with th...