Jurassic Hell Camp

By Weeks85

Tyler Murphy is the son of (Y/N) Murphy and Jasmine Murphy. Tyler was always a big fan of Dinosaurs growing u... More

Bio Season 1
Welcome to Camp
Secrets
Things Fall Apart
Happy Birthday, Eddie
Welcome to Jurassic World

The Cattle Drive

121 3 1
By Weeks85

Darius, Sammy, Brooklynn, Ben and Kenji sat around a campfire as Darius was telling us all a story.

Darius: We thought it'd be fun. We thought we'd be safe, but... we didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... Teeth... Screaming... So much screaming.

Ben: How much screaming?

Kenji: Shh! He's getting to the good part.

Darius: The T. rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide.

Someone camera goes off.

Kenji: What?

Ben: Huh?

Everyone looked over as Brooklynn had her phone out.

Brooklynn: For the vlog. Keep telling your little story.

Darius sights as he gets right back into the story.

Kenji: Oh, here we go.

Darius: The T. rex sta—

Brooklynn: Dang!

Kenji: Ugh!

Brooklynn: Out of space. Wait, I'm sorry, hold on. I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest, you know?

Brooklynn shows Sammy her pictures

Sammy: Ooh!

Darius: Maybe I should start over.

Ben: No! In fact, you can just stop.

Kenji: Dude, chill. He's not even telling the story right now. And how is your grip this strong?

Darius: So, the T. rex stalked—

Sammy: Shouldn't we call Yasmina and Tyler over? I bet they love this story.

Darius flops onto the bench he was sitting on.

Brooklynn: Maybe they want to be alone.

Standing behind the group was Yaz as she was holding a note book, a few feet away was Tyler as he was looking off into the night sky.

Sammy: I don't understand.

Kenji: You know how sometimes people just wanna be left alone?

While the others talked Tyler was still looking out at the sky, when he saw some clouds come by. Tyler smelt the air as he knew what was coming. Tyler walked over to Yaz as he tapped her on the shoulder. Yaz closed her book as she looked up at him.

Tyler: It's going to rain, you should probably get inside before your sketch book gets wet.

Yaz looked at him for a bit before giving a slight nod and going inside. As soon as Yaz went inside thunder was heard as it started to pull down on everyone that was still outside. Yaz looked out as she saw everyone start to run in, as they were coming in she took a seat on the couch. As Yaz sat on the couch Sammy came up to her.

Sammy: You need a friend!

Yasmine would let out a small scream as she held her sketch book close to her.

Yaz: What?

Sammy: I'm such a ding-dong! You're alone. And when I feel alone, having a friend around sure is nice. I could use a friend, and you probably could, too. So I thought, "Yasmina needs someone to make the first friendship move," so, here I am!

Yaz: Um, I lost you around "ding-dong."

Sammy see the book Yaz is holding.

Sammy: Is that a scrapbook? I love scrapbooking. We can make one together. Pull you out of your shell.

Yaz: I'm pretty happy in my shell.

Sammy: No one likes the shell. It stops people from getting to know you.

Yaz: Bingo!

Yaz then gets up as she walks away.

Sammy: I know you're just shy!

Yaz: Can't hear you in my shell!

As Yaz was walking away she looked outside as she saw Tyler still out there under some shelter as he watch the rain. Yaz watch him as a small unnoticed blush form on her cheeks, she shook it off as she walked over to the door, she opened it and poked her head out.

Yaz: You might want to come in. Unless you want to get a cold.

Tyler turned back as he gave her a soft and warm smile, before giving the night raining sky one last look.

Tyler: Yeah, I think you're right.

With that Tyler went inside as he went to bed.

Timeskip

Darius: Yes!

Sammy: This is gonna be so much fun!

They were in an open field with a crap ton of dinosaurs. There were 4 Gyroshperes were they were.

Darius: We get to drive gyrospheres? Cool!

Dave: Saddle up, duds and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a Dino drive!

Ben: And just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?

Roxie: Well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we're, like, 99% sure they're cool.

Tyler: Hah.

Roxie: Park personnel are moving a group of dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island, and we get to ride along behind the herd.

Darius: Are you kidding me? Dinosaurs migration patterns are my jam!

Kenji: You may wanna consider a new jam, bro.

Kenji then walk up as he gets beside Roxie and Dave.

Kenji: So, uh, sure these things are waterproof? Looking pretty grim out here and hair thud awesome does not come easy.

Tyler face poms as he hears what Kenji just said.

Tyler: Jesus man.

Dave: Your hair is gonna be fine, Kenji. Storm has already moved up the coast away from us.

Dave walks off.

Kenji: Cool! Time to show these fools what a gyroshere master can do.

Roxie: No way! You are riding with Ben, as a passenger.

Kenji: But- Seriously? But he's so, uh...

Ben sets in a Gyroshere as he hits the controls causing it to move forward and for him to hit the glass in front of him.

Roxie: Live it up tough guy.

Sammy: Wait a minute, is someone gonna drive alone?

She said as she pointed at one of the gyrosheres.

Dave: Oh yeah, since we have an old number, somebody gonna have to alone.

Roxie: Tyler, do you mind driving that one?

Tyler: Sure, I don't mind.

Dave: Great. Everyone get in and let's get the party started!

Yaz got into one as she got all set up and ready to roll out.

Yaz: This is gonna be so sick.

Sammy: Right?

Sammy gets in the seat next to Yaz as she gets strapped in.

Sammy: Now we're in a shell together. A shell for two.

Yaz: Yay.

Tyler got into his gyroshere as he got all strapped in. As Tyler got in his, Darius got into a gyroshere with Brooklynn.

Dave: Everyone, seat belts at all times.

Dave then got into his and Roxie's truck as they drove in front of everyone.

Dave: All righty, campers.

Roxie: The headsets are for emergencies. You can always reach us on channel six.

Dave: Let the herding begin!

Everyone drove by them as they were having a fun time. All but one as it crashed into the back of the truck. But Roxie and Dave looked back as they saw Ben's gyroshere.

Ben: Okay, now. Uh, slow and steady wins the race.

There gyroshere went by the truck as they watch as it spins past them. While it was spinning past them Kenji looked at both Roxie and Dave with a WTF face.

Ben: Huh! I'm really getting the hang of this!

Out in the field, the dinosaurs were being lead by park workers on 4-wheeler as the camper rode along side the dinosaur.

Tyler: This is so awesome. Why the hell don't I have music playing for this amazing moment.

Tyler pat his pockets for his phone as he found nothing. He looked down at his pockets as he realized he forgot his phone.

Tyler: Damn.

Tyler then shrugged it off.

Tyler: Oh well.

Tyler continued driving along as he made sure to not get hit by anything. Within Darius's and Brooklynn's gyroshere, Brooklynn looked sad as Darius tried to cheer her up, only for Brooklynn to shut him down.

Brooklynn: Look, I'm sorry. I'm really am. I'm just having one of my bad days. There's a lot of pressure when your whole life is about being popular, and I'm not like you. I can't just tell a lame story and move on.

Darius: It want that lame, through.

Brooklynn: Trust me, it was. It totally was, but you're not even fazed. I just want people to like...

Brooklynn lets out a sigh.

Brooklynn: You wouldn't understand.

Then suddenly, the clouds became darker. Roxie pulled up in front of the campers. The doors to the Gyrosheres opened up.

Dave: Hey, gang, new plan. Storm's getting worse, so we're all going to back to camp. Fun, right?

Sammy: Aw, man!

Darius: Are you serious?

Dave: Don't blame me. Blame the storm.

Roxie: I blame them both.

Darius: We're not gonna let a little rain stop us, are we? When else will we get the chance to ride alongside a herd of dinosaurs?

Tyler: Come on man, this is more safe than the time I sat outside while a tornado came straight toward me. Heck! We are in a hamster ball, we be fine.

Dave: Sorry, can't risk it.

Darius: But, Dave, I'm sure under you and Roxie's capable leadership, we'll-

Roxie: This is not up for discussion.

Roxie then try to talk through the radio in there truck to other people on the island.

Roxie: Hello, hello! Roxie here. Can you hear me? Anyone?

Static crackles could be heard coming from the radio as Dave and Roxie look at each other.

Dave: Okay, new, new plan.

Dave then turns back to the campers.

Dave: Storm's interfering with the radio, so Rox and I will drive ahead and tell the others we're pulling out. We'll be right back. Stay together and stay behind the herd.

Dave gets back in the truck as Roxie and him drives off. Everyone gets back into their gyrosheres as thunder crashes around them. Due to the thunder, a Sinoceratops runs off from the herd.

Darius: That Sinoceratops is gonna get lost. We need to go after her.

Brooklynn: You heard Dave. Let's just chill out and wait here.

Darius: I've read everything about Sinoceratops' behavior. We can get her. Plus, your followers might really love a thrilling Dino-chase.

Brooklynn looked up at Darius and gave him a smirk. As Darius drives off after the dino. Tyler sees this as he also forms a smirk as he follows after Darius. As they leave Sammy and Yaz see them.

Sammy: Wait. Are you guys going after her?

Tyler: Hell yeah we are!

Sammy: I really don't think that's a good idea. I've seen cattle spook before, and-

Yaz: Uh-huh. Let's go.

Yaz then starts following after them.

Sammy: Wait, why are we following them?

In Kenji and Ben's gyroshere, they both look at each other.

Ben: Oh, no! There's no way I'm-

Kenji: Great! I'll drive.

Kenji took the controls as he went full speed to catch up with everyone. Back with Darius and Brooklynn, the latter was recording the dino-chase, while Darius was driving the hamster ball as fast as he could. Just then the Sinoceratops made a sharp turn, catching both Darius and Brooklynn off guard as bump into a rock. Due to this, it almost caused Brooklynn to drop her phone.

Darius: Sorry about that.

Brooklynn: It's alright, besides.

Brooklynn takes the gum she was chowing on out of her mouth as she puts it on the back of her phone. She then sticks her phone on the screen between their seats.

Brooklynn: Voila! Instant phone mount.

Darius: Great idea. And also, ew.

Brooklynn: Well, just keep driving, Dino-nerd.

Darius: Sure thing, superstar.

Brooklynn giggles in response as they continue to chase after the Sinoceratops. Next to them was Tyler in his gyroshere as he looks over at Darius and Brooklynn having a fun time together, as three words came to mind when he saw them.

Tyler: I ship it.

Behind Tyler's and Darius's gyrosheres was Yaz and Sammy.

Sammy: Um, let's just everybody settle down a bit. We don't wanna get too close or-

They both let out a scream as Kenji and Ben come fly past them.

Yaz: Watch it, Ben. You almost hit us!

Ben looks back at them.

Ben: It wasn't me! You're gonna get us both killed!

Kenji: With you driving, we'll die of boredom.

Both Kenji and Ben start to fight for the controls as they leave the chase. Darius and Brooklynn were now on the left side of the Sinoceratops as Tyler was on right behind the Sinoceratops.

Brooklynn: Come on, Darius, get closer!

Darius: Someone flank her on the other side and we can lead her back to the herd.

Sammy: Wait, you'll scare her. Ah!

Kenji and Ben come back into the chases as they nearly hit Sammy's and Yasmine's gyroshere again.

Kenji: Let the big dogs handle this, cowgirl. Sino sandwich, baby! Hoo!

Kenji gets on the other side of the Dino as Tyler moves his behind, making sure to not hit Sammy and Yaz gyroshere. Darius and Brooklynn start to have fun together as they start to lead the Dino back.

Darius: Tyler I need you to come cut her off. It'll he fine, Sammy.

Tyler: You got it.

Tyler then moves his gyroshere to the side as he passes Darius and Brooklynn.

Sammy: No, he's gonna make her bolt. This isn't the way to do this. We gotta calm her down.

Tyler gets in front of the Sinoceratops as he comes to a stop in front of it. The Sinoceratops stops in front of Tyler as it's turn another direction and starts running again.

Sammy: Listen up, y'all. We gotta get her before she goes and spooks the whole herd. Stay to the outside or-

Kenji: We've got this.

Both Kenji and Darius take their gyrosheres as they chase after the Sinoceratops. Tyler looks at both Sammy and Yaz as he shrugged and follows after them.

Yaz: Relax. Darius knows dinosaurs.

Yaz then moves her gyroshere as they follow after everyone. Darius and Brooklynn goes in front of the Sinoceratops to stop her, but by doing so the Sinoceratops hit them, causing them to go into the herd of dinosaurs, which then came all the dinosaurs to freak out.

Tyler: Oh no.

Tyler tapes into the everyone's ear piece.

Tyler: Hold on to your butts.

With Dave and Roxie, they have their truck parked on top of a hill behind them as they talk to a park worker.

Dave: They're disappointed, but they'll get over it. Better safe then...

A Parasaurolophus then runs by then as the park worker grabs her radio.

Worker: We've got multiple assists straying from the herd.

Roxie & Dave: The kids!

They turn around to see a Parasaurolophus on top of their truck before jumping off as a Sinoceratops crashes into it knocking it down the hill and almost hitting Roxie and Dave.

Roxie: Move!

She pushes Dave towards the rocks face as the truck lands in front of them, missing them both.

Roxie: Duck!

They both get down as the truck comes to rest. Back with Darius and Brooklynn, they were spinning out of control in the herd as they were getting thrown around like a pinball in a pinball machines. Only a few feet away from them was Yaz and Sammy as they were trying to not get hit.

Sammy: Watch out!

Yaz: This thing's not going fast enough.

Sammy: Stego, 12 o'clock! Tail, tail, tail!

Yaz: Hang on!

With Ben and Kenji, Ben was freaking out as Kenji was driving.

Ben: Ah! I wanna go home!

Elsewhere, Tyler was weaving in and out of the way of the dinosaurs like if he done this thing a thousand times.

Tyler: Oh my goodness! I never felt like Han Solo more in my life until now! Dang I wish there was Star Wars music playing right now!

Back with Brooklynn and Darius they finally came to a stop as they got out of the big pinball machine of dinosaurs. As they stopped they looked back to see a group of Sinoceratops coming at them.

Brooklynn: Go, go, go, go!

Darius started driving as he drove into the woods to escape the Sinoceratops. Yaz and Sammy soon followed as the dinosaurs continued to chase them.

Sammy: Low branch coming right at us!

Yaz: I see it. Let me concentrate.

Lighting started to dance in the clouds as Ben, Kenji and Tyler were also in the forest now with the others. Lighting then hit a tree which fell into of Yaz and Sammy as they came to a stop. With Kenji and Ben they continued to fight over the controls over the gyroshere.

Kenji: Left!

Ben: Back to right!

Kenji: Right!

Ben: Back to left! Fine, you drive! Just get us out of here!

Kenji: Finally! Let me show you how it's-

They crash into a tree as their gyroshere spins upside down. Tyler comes to a stop where he's at as he realizes he lose and he can't fine anyone. Tyler then starts to drive around looking for anyone he can fine. Back with Yaz and Sammy they were picking up tree branches and moving them out of the way of their gyroshere.

Sammy: Good news- this gives us a lot more time to get to know each other.

Yaz: We should do that... later. Much, much later. First, we need to—

Over the ear piece Brooklynn could be heard.

Brooklynn: Help! Can you hear us? We're stuck... mud hole and we're sinking! Help!

Sammy: Brooklynn? Brooklynn, can you hear me? Where are you?

The only thing on the other line was static.

Sammy: We gotta find them. BROOKLYNN? DARIUS?

Yaz: GUYS!

Sammy: CAN YOU HEAR US?

Yaz: Keep clearing away the b— No, wait. Pile it up. Pile it up. All of it. Just keep piling. Come on.

Sammy: Okay.

Yaz: Gey that one.

Sammy and Yaz then build a ramp as they jump over the fall tree in front of them.

Sammy: We're coming, Brooklynn!

Yaz: Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me?

Tyler: Hello! Hello! I can hear! I need help finding Darius and Brooklynn!

Yaz: That is what we are doing!

Sammy: Still no sign of— Ben and Kenji?

Ben and Kenji can be seen walking as Yaz almost hit them before stopping. Ben holds on tight to Kenji as Kenji looks at Sammy and Yaz with a deadpans expression on his face. After a bit they both jump into the gyroshere with Sammy and Yaz, as it's now a little cramp.

Ben: I'm pretty sure we're expecting the maximum occupancy in here.

Sammy: I lost them. It's just static.

They then come to a stop as they lease for anything.

Darius: Help!

Brooklynn: Somebody, please!

Kenji: I hear them!

Tyler: So do I!

Tyler speeds past them.

Tyler: They're over here!

Yaz turns her gyroshere as she follows Tyler. Back with Darius and Brooklynn, their gyroshere was half way in the mud as they were panicking. Trying to open and kick the doors open.

Darius: It won't bugle. The mud is jamming the door shut.

Brooklynn: Try driving out again.

Darius: We'll only sink deeper.

Brooklynn: Then you think of something, Mr. Let's-Go-Corner-the-Dinosaurs!

The gyroshere then spins as a hold from a Sinoceratops faces the sky.

Brooklynn: Anybody, Help!

Darius: Help!

Brooklynn: No!

Both Darius and Brooklynn look at each other as Brooklynn was about to cry, but suddenly Sammy voice could be heard over the earpiece.

Sammy: Brooklynn? Darius?

Darius: Hello? Sammy?

Sammy: Do you read me? We're coming to help!

Both Brooklynn and Darius look over the mud as they see Tyler and the others come together them. Kenji hopes out of the gyroshere he was in as Tyler does the same. While everyone was getting out, Ben was radioing Dave and Roxie.

Ben: Roxie! Dave! We've got a real emergency here!

Tyler, Yaz, and Kenji got to Darius and Brooklynn gyroshere as they tried to left it out.

Yaz: I can't grab ahold of it.

Kenji: It's too heavy.

Ben: It's gonna pull you under!

They all jump away, but Yaz was not so lucky as she got stuck.

Yaz: Ah! Help!

Tyler turned around as he saw Yaz stuck. He quickly got up as he helped pull Yaz out. As Tyler pulled Yaz out, the force he was using was a little too much as he fell back once she was free, by doing so it cause Yaz to land on top of Tyler as they were face to face with each other.

Tyler: Um... hi.

Tyler smiled shyly.

Ben: Uh, guys?

Everyone looked over as they saw the Sinoceratops that they were chasing to begin with.

Tyler: Oh, well isn't that nice.

Tyler said while still laying on the ground with Yaz on top of him. As everyone was looking at the Sinoceratops seeing what it would do, Sammy came up with an idea.

Sammy: What if... I've got an idea.

Sammy got up as everyone looked at her confused.

Yaz: What are you doing?

Ben was holding onto a log as Sammy grabs it from him.

Ben: What? Wait!

Sammy gets in front of the Sinoceratops very calmly as she puts the tree branches she had in front of her.

Sammy: Hey. I get it.

The Sinoceratops slowly walks backwards as Sammy gets closer.

Sammy: It's hard to trust strangers. It's a scary world out there. But... I'll trust you if you trust me. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Sammy then place her hand on the Sinoceratops horn as it calms down. As it calms down the Sinoceratops started to eat the branches she was holding.

Tyler: You know what this reminds me us, How to train your dragon.

Tyler then looks up at Yaz who was still laying on him.

Tyler: Hey Yaz.

Yaz looks down at him.

Yaz: Yeah?

Tyler: You can get off of me now.

Tyler said with a small smirk, Yaz then realized that she still on Tyler as she began to have big blush on her face as she got off. Once off Tyler flipped over as he was now on his stomach.

Darius: Guys?

Brooklynn: Real touching and all, but we're still gonna die!

Tyler: Oh shot! I almost forgot about you guys.

Sammy: Hurry!

Sammy then grabbed some vines as she started to tie them together. Once tied together Ben picked it up as he throw it at Kenji who was in a tree now, as he tossed it to Yaz on the other side. Yaz ran over to Darius and Brooklynn as she put the vine in the hole of their gyroshere.

Brooklynn: Got it.

Brooklynn grabbed the vine as Darius tied it around the seats. Darius then gave them a thumbs up before they went under.

Ben: Hurry, Sammy!

Sammy tied the other end of the vine across the Sinoceratops body.

Sammy: On it!

Sammy then grabs a tree branch as she gets in front of the Sinoceratops.

Sammy: Come on, girl. Easy.

Sammy slow walks backwards as the Sinoceratops follows her.

Sammy: That's it. Nice and slow. Let's go. You've got this.

The gyroshere slow rose out of the mud as it came back to the surface. Once back on land Tyler grabbed a large stick as he pried the door open. Inside Tyler found Darius and Brooklynn holding each other.

Darius: Hey.

Yaz then ran up behind him as they both started to laugh. Soon after the other ran over to look inside.

Ben: It worked!

As everyone was celebrating, Dave and Roxie pulled up in a new truck.

Sammy: Hey, look! It's Dave and Roxie!

Dave got out of the car as he looked at the scene before him. He then slow get back in the truck as he takes a seat. As he and Roxie think on what to do with them.

Timeskip

Everyone was no back at camp as it was now storming.

Roxie: You could have been killed! What were you thinking?

Tyler: Bold of you to assume that I was thinking.

He then walked inside the elevator.

Sammy: That we found a lost dinosaur... and Darius and Brooklynn.

Kenji: Don't ask me how I did it, but I did it.

Roxie: What?

Everyone walks inside as Brooklynn started laughing.

Brooklynn: That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Yaz: Your eyes were closed.

Roxie: Now stay in your bunks, you hear me?

The door then shuts as the elevator goes up.

Sammy: Weren't you crying at one point?

Kenji: Hey, I helped!

Brooklynn: Oh, my gosh, he's serious.

Yaz: Wow, Kenji.

Back on top everyone started chill out as Sammy went to outside on the balcony alone, before Yaz walked up to her with her sketchbook.

Yaz: Un... I... If everyone would have listened to you... If I had listened, we wouldn't have had any problems. I'm not so great at trusting new people. So, my favorite color is black, my favorite food is pizza, and... this is what I was doing before.

She hands over her sketchbook to Sammy to take it and opens to a random page to see drawings of dinosaurs.

Yaz: I started drawing to kill time during track meets. I'm not very good, so you probably... probably won't even like them.

Sammy: I don't like them. I love them! I knew we were gonna be friends!

Sammy hugs Yaz.

Yaz: Not really a— a hugger.

Sammy: You are now!

Yaz the hugs Sammy back, as inside Darius was walking around before taking a seat on the couch while looking at a t-Rex skeleton.

Brooklynn: I managed to get all the mud off, which is more than I can say for these fingernails.

Darius turn around to see Brooklynn in front of him.

Brooklynn: Never a dull day at Camp Cretaceous, right?

Brooklynn takes a seat next to Darius as Brooklynn sees that he looks upset.

Brooklynn: Hey, what's up?

Darius: I thought I know everything about dinosaurs, but... all I did was mess up today. I... I just wanted...

Brooklynn: People to like you?

Darius looks at her as he gives her a smile.

Darius: Yeah. Guess we have that in common.

Brooklynn then raps an arm around Darius shoulder while she place her head on his other shoulder as they lean back onto the couch.

Brooklynn: Well, tomorrow's a new day. And, thanks to you, I've got a new video to show the Brooklanders, so, um, in a little bit I'm going to go edit it and post it.

Darius let out a small chuckle as he and Brooklynn close their eyes as they seat there on the couch. In the kitchen, Tyler was getting a bag of nachos cheese Doritos as he saw both Brooklynn and Darius on the couch together as he grow a soft smile on his face.

Tyler: Those two great with each other.

With that Tyler took his Doritos as he went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 10
❝I had to get you this...❞ ❝Awh, Darius! I love it, thank you, thank you!❞ The campers have dealt with the big game hunters, but their journey isn't...
10.1K 253 58
I know she's in pain, yet I can't help but stare at her. She looks like she's just calmly sleeping, dreaming about who knows what. And, even though...
62.4K 1.4K 50
Y/n is a brave and determined girl. She got into camp cretaceous by a certain someone who has a high status in Jurrasic World. Which makes her able t...
19.4K 355 25
I have read a lot of these and I have seen both seasons of the show. So Madison Grady is Owen Grady 16 year old sister. She has lived on the island a...