MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Punishment
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Hang Out

742 23 0
By moonlight_stars96

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone poured water on me. I woke up and see who was that idiot, it was jimin, he standing in front of my bed while holding a glass.

y/n: why did you do this? “ I ask annoyingly.”

Jimin: jin hyung told me to wake you up. “he said while laughing harder.”

y/n: at least, you can wake up me nicely,  “I look at him angrily.”

Jimin:  I think this is a nice way to woke up. ”smirking.”

y/n: you know what---- just forgot I don’t want to talk to you.

Jimin: whatever, get your ass now, we don’t want to be late because of you. ‘he said and left my room.”

y/n; what a good day. “I said frustrated.”

Now I’m fully soaked in water, so I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom, after finishing my morning routine, I change my uniform and went to the dining hall.

Once I reach the dining hall I meet my all brothers, I walk towards them and sat my regular place.

y/n: good morning oppas. “ I said happily.”

Jin: good morning princess.

Others also wish me back except Taehyung and Jimin. They just ignore me all the time.

Jhope: you look so happy today sunshine.

When Jhope oppa called me sunshine everyone got shocked.

Bts: sunshine? “ they asked him with surprise.”

y/n: yeah!! Hopi Oppa gives me a new nickname, it’s cute, right? “I said smiley face.”

Bts: where did the Hopi name come from? “they ask at the same time.”

y/n: hmm.. i...I don’t know it’s just come out of my mouth. “I said nervously.” If you don’t like it I won’t call you hobi again.

Jhope: it’s okay sunshine. I don’t have any problem you can call me hobi. “he said with smiled face.”

y/n: really!! Thank you oppa.

Jin: this is unfair princess; you only give him the nickname, what about us? “ he said while pouting .”

I look at him surprisingly.

y/n: I have a nickname for you all but I didn’t use that name because I think you guys hate to call the nicknames.

Jungkook: oh really! What is it? “ he asks curiously.”

y/n: jinnie oppa, yoon oppa, hopi oppa, joonie oppa, chim chim oppa, tea oppa & kooki oppa.

I look at everyone they are just shocked to hear their nicknames, I just look at them in a blank expression.

Bts pov

We were just shocked after hearing her nicknames for us because these names are what our sister used to call us, but How could y/n know these names? We were all in our thought suddenly she spoke, and then we come back to our senses.

y/n: Oppa!! Are you guys okay? “I ask worried tone.”

Jin: we are okay princess, let’s go to the school “Then everyone get up from their seat and went to the car.”

Time skip in the car

y/n pov

15min passed everyone was silent and they look sad and fractured, something is wrong.  I decide to break the silence. 

y/n: Hopi oppa,  after lunch I have a dance class. don’t forget to come.

Jhope: don’t worry sunshine, I will. “he said with a smile.”

Jungkook: hyung, why do you come to our dance class?. “he narrowed his eyes at him.”

Jhope: Because I’m her new dance partner. “he smirked.”

Jungkook: what!! is it true y/n ? “ he asks serious tone.”

y/n:…..

jungkook: I'm asking you something y/n, Why are you sitting quietly? Answer me.

y/n: yes, o.oppa. hobi oppa is my new dance partner. “I said looking at Lap.”

Jungkook: aren't  your my partner? Then why did you accept him as your new partner?

y/n: sorry oppa, but yesterday I looked all over the mansion for you to dance practice, but I couldn't find you, so I asked hobi oppa about you. he said you went out for some work, so I asked him if he could be my new dance partner and he agreed.

Jungkook:  What if I'm not home then?  You should have waited for me to come back. “he yelled at me.”

Rm: jungkook-ah, what is the big deal? It’s just a dance performance.

Jungkook: It’s not just a dance performance for me hyung.  “he said annoying tone.”

Jhope: are you jealous jungkook-ah? “he asks teasingly.”

Jungkook: no! I’m not, why should I?

Jhope: it looks like you are jealous, aren’t you?

Jungkook: I said I don’t “ he pissed.”

They started to argue with each other so I decide to stop them.

y/n: oppa please stop it.  kooki oppa you want to perform with me right? okay then, I will perform with both of you,  are you happy now?

Jhope: but how? We already finish our choreography.

y/n: after the first class I have 2 free classes so me and jungkook oppa will practice in that time. I don’t worry about it oppa.

Jin:  If your problem is over can we go to school now? Have we already arrived at school? " Everyone get down the car."

y/n: okay bye oppa, see you later.

Bts: bye.

When I entered my first class, I saw jiho sitting alone then I remembered lisa unnie is sick so she is not going to attend the class today I walk towards her and took the seat behind her, then she turned to me and spoke.

Jiho: hey paboo (idiot)

y/n: I wish to kill someone today.“ I said threatening voice.”

Jiho: y/n, you can’t threaten your best friend. “she said and look at me with puppy eyes.”

y/n: pls stop!! drama queen.

She wants to argue with me but Mrs. Park enters the class

Mrs. Park: okay listen, everyone, today we have a new student in our class. “ she announced and look at the outside of the class and told that student to come inside.”

Everyone is excited to see who is the new student, especially girls because our new classmate is a boy. I just look at them and rolled my eyes, then started to arrange my books.

Jiho: y/n, I heard our new classmate is so handsome. I'm very excited to meet him.

y/n: whatever, I’m not interested in him anyway. “I said while arranging my things.”

Jiho: you know what, you have no fun.

I rolled my eyes.

Then the boy comes inside and introduces himself.

???: hello everyone I’m Jaemin hopes we all could get along.

Mrs. Park: okay!! you can sit beside y/n. “ she said pointing at me.”

y/n: why me?

Mr, park: do you have any problem y/n.  “she looked at me with a serious expression on her face.”

y/n: No. “I said nervous tone.”

Then he came and sat beside me.

Jaemin: hi I’m jeamin. “He smiled at me.”

y/n: hi I’m y/n. “ I smiled back.”

Jaemin pov

Wow, she looks so cute, I want her to be my girlfriend.

Y/n

After 30min the bell rang, now I have to go and meet jungkook oppa in the dance studio, so I pack my things and was about to leave the class but jaemin stopped me and he spoke.

Jaemin: y/n, can you please tour the school?

y/n: I’m sorry jaemin, I can’t. I have to meet my brother.

Jaemin: oh!! It’s okay bye.

y/n: bye see you in the next class. “Then I head to the dance studio.”

As I reach the dance studio, I saw jungkook oppa waiting for me then we started to practice after 1 hour we finished our choreography, and now our lunch break so we went to the cafeteria.

Jiho: y/n, how was your dance practice with Jungkook

y/n: that was great and today I'm going perform with Jhope oppa too.

Everyone jaw dropped

Jiho: I’m so excited to see that.

Blackpink except lisa: me too.

Time skip dance class.

I already text hopi and jungkook oppa they said they are on the way, so I just waiting for them, few min later they enter the class room and the girls started screaming, they just ignore them and sat beside me. Now everyone stared at me. I felt uncomfortable, my two brothers sensed it and put their hand on my shoulder then winked their eyes to encourage me.  Mr.Kang entered the class and started the lesson.

Mr. Kang: okay class, today let's start our class after the duo performances, so who wants to perform first?

 Everyone looks at each other and then raised their hands but I just look at the ground nervously.

Mr. Kong: how about y/n perform first.” He said looking at me.”

y/n: hmm.. okay sir, but I have two performances with my brothers.

Mr. Kang: that was great.

Jhope and y/n performance

Jungkook and y/n performance

Time skip school ended,

I was walking through the hallway when I saw some girls are bullying one girl, they throw the west papers, eggs, flour, and water on her body, she just crying, and also she looks so weak, I try to see her face but I can’t because her face covers with her wet hair, so I move towards them to see her face. After seeing her face I got shocked. it’s sana unnie. I immediately run to her. 

Girl 1: Do you think Jimin's oppa loves you? he just using you bitch. once he gets bored being with you he will throw you out of his life.

Girl 2: And  Don't dream that he loves you, He will never like an ugly girl like you.
then they all started to laugh.”

Girl 1: we told you to stay away from our oppa but you didn’t listen, this is your punishment for disobeying us. “ she said and tried to slap her but I hold her wrist. Others turn and look at me."

Girl 1: leave my hand bitch.

y/n: what if I don't want to “I said glaring at her.”

one of the girls tries to punch my face but I moved so she punched her friend and she lay on the floor holding her face.

y/n: oops... you got the wrong person “I said with a smirk.”

Again she try to punch me but her friend stopped her and whisper something into her ears, then she look at me with tariffed eyes, I don’t know what she said to her but I was just happy to see her like this.

Girl 2: we are sorry please don’t tell bts oppas.

y/n mind: oh!! Is that why they were afraid of me? Being bts sister is also good in a way. “I think to myself while smiling.”

y/n: so are you scared, my brothers? What if Jimin oppa know that you guys are bullying his girlfriend? “they just looking at  the ground.”

y/n: do you know what, she might be ugly in your eyes but her heart is pure and beautiful compare to you all, and if you don’t want to get punishment from my brothers, get out from here now, and don’t show your ugly face again. “ I yelled at them.”

they just scared and left the hallway immediately, and now me and Sana unnie only in the hallway. I look at her and bend her level, she hugged me and started to cry harder on my shoulder.

y/n: it’s okay unnie don’t mind them, come on let’s go to the women’s room, and change your clothes.

Sana: but I don’t have any spare clothes.

y/n: I have one, you can use that, so let’s go. “then I took her to the women's room.”

after she change her clothes, We were walking on the hallway, once we reach the exit of the school. she turn to me and spoke.

Sana: thanks for today y/n, I’m leaving now. “she smile at me.”

y/n: do you want me to come with you unnie? “ I ask worried because she seems not well.”

Sana: it’s okay, I can take care of myself.

y/n: are you sure? “I ask confusion tone.”

She just nodded.

After she left, I started to walk back to the parking lot to meet my brothers.

y/n: hey oppa, where are the others? Because the hyungs line only here.

RM: they already left because they have to finish some work.

Suga: let’s go I’m so tired and I need sleep.

y/n: you’re always tired oppa “I said boring tone.”

Then everyone gets into the car and drives to the home.

Time skip night

I was doing my homework but someone the open my door and it was jimin oppa. he comes inside I look at him clueless.

y/n: what do you want oppa?

He just looked at me for a second then spoke.

Jimin: thank you

I was very shocked and also confused to hear what he said.

y/n: for what? “I ask him confused tone.“

Jimin: Sana told me that you saved her from bullies. thank you for saving her from them “ he said formally.”

y/n: do you think only thank you is enough to save your loveable girlfriend?

He look at me with narrowed eyes and said

Jimin: so, what do you want?

y/n: I will accept your thank you,  but you should buy me ice cream.

Jimin: No.

y/n: how rude are you, can’t you even buy ice cream for your little sister? please oppa “I look at him with puppy eyes."

He giggled.

Jimin: stop acting like this, you look ugly, I will buy you one tomorrow.

y/n: really!! You’re the best oppa. “then I hug him, at first he get shocked and he hugged me back.”

Next morning

I woke up earlier because jimin oppa told me, today he will take me to the ice cream shop and buy ice cream for me so I’m excited to hang out with him. Who knows after this, he will accept me as his sister.

I run out of my room to meet jimin oppa but he is not in his room, so I went to the living room to find out him and I saw Jimin Oppa and some of my brothers sitting on the couch doing their work. jin oppa noticed me.

Jin: hey princess why are standing there come here.

everyone turns their head and looks at me. I walk towards them and sat beside jin oppa.

RM: y/n, do you wanna go shopping?  me, jungkook, Jin, and Jhope planning to go shopping.

y/n: sorry oppa. I already had a plan with jimin oppa.  He told me he'll take me to the ice cream shop today.

 Everyone looks at Jimin Oppa with wide eyes.

Jimin: yes, I told her but if you want you can go with them. “he said look at me.”

y/n: what if we all hang out together, first we go to the shopping and eat ice cream together. “I said excitedly because I want to hang out with all of my brothers.

Jungkook: sounds good. “he said with a smiling face.”

Everyone agreed to my plan and then went to their room to change their clothes,  after 20 min everyone gathered living room again.

 y/n: oppa I’m ready can we go? “ they look at me and their jaw dropped.”

Jin: yeah... What are you wearing huh? “he yelled at me.”

y/n: clothes. “I said confusion tone.”

Jhope: we know that why are you wearing such a short dress?

I look at my dress and said.

y/n: it’s not that short and it’s my favorite dress oppa.

Taehyung: favorite my ass... Go and change it now. “he said demanding tone.”

y/n: okay fine. “I rolled my eye.”

y/n mind:  he said he doesn't like me but always acting like an overprotective brother. sometimes I really can’t understand him.

I went back to my room and change my outfit then go back to the living room again.

y/n: now is it fine with you all? “I said looking at them.”

they just nodded

Jin: come let’s go we are getting late.

Time skip at the mall

Jungkook: finally we are here, so which shop do you want to go to first?

y/n & Taehyung: Gucci “We said the same time and look at each other.”

Jhope: really!! Okay then let’s go.

It's been three hours and they are still choosing the dress for me.  I followed them everywhere.  This is the seventh store and I've tried on more than 20 dresses, but they don't like any of the dresses and they keep finding something wrong with each one like it's too short, it exposes my body...blah blah  I got so irritated.

Finally they select some dresses for me, now I’m so tired and also I’m hungry, so we all went to panda express to eat something. After eating, we buy some more things and now everyone's hands fill with shopping bags and they buy me so many things and it’s all expensive.

y/n: oppa I think you guys are spoiling me to buy all this kind of expensive things.

They gigged

Jhope: this is nothing sunshine. You’re our only sister, so we can buy you this whole mall. “he said while smiling at me, and I look at him surprised.".

Jungkook:  aren't you saying you want to eat ice cream? come on let’s go to the ice cream shop. “he held my hand softly take me to the car, others followed us.”

Time skip at ice cream shop.

After a long drive finally we reached the ice cream shop. I quickly get out of the car with my brothers and enter the shop excitedly, but I'm surprised, the whole place was empty. it was only we and employees are the there.

y/n: oppa, why the shop is empty?

Jin: I called the manager and told him to empty this place for us, so we can spend time together alone.

Jhope; let’s sit.

They move towards the table, I decide to check the flavors so I walked up to the counter and started to look at the ice cream with a watery mouth. And I feel someone's presence beside me. I turn and look my beside and saw jimin oppa standing and looking at the ice cream. We both are alone so I decide to make a conversation with him.

y/n: hmm.. oppa can I ask you something?

Jimin: what? “ he asks while looking at the ice creams.”

y/n: did you love Sana unnie? “I asked him nervously because don’t want to make him angry.”

he turns his head and looks at me with a black expression

Jimin: Why do you care about that?

y/n: Because I don't want to see her heartbroken.  She loves you very much and she is a good girl unlike your other whores.  So please don't break her heart.

Jimin: listen y/n... it’s not your business, so stay out of it. “he said and held my hand.” Let’s go now others waiting for us. “ then took me to the others.”

One of the employees come to our table and take down our order, few min later He brought our ice cream and placed it in the middle of the table. I took my Ice cream and started to eat.

I already ate 2 ice creams, and then again I called the waiter to order another one but jin oppa stopped me.

y/n: oppa please I want one more. "I plead to him. "

Jin: no, you already eat 2 ice creams so you can’t eat another one.

y/n: but Oppa

Jin: no but y/n, if I told you can’t then that’s final. “he said serious tone.”

I look at him with sad eyes.

Namjoon: it’s okay y/n, I will tell the manager to pack the ice creams so you can eat at home.

I look at him and happily smiled.

Time skip midnight

I woke up at midnight and I feel hungry. Then I remember the ice creams Namjoon Oppa brought for me. I slowly head to the kitchen without knowing anyone, because I don’t want to scold jin oppa

As I reach the kitchen I open the refrigerator and started to search for the ice cream, then I found the ice cream box in the freezer. I look at the ice cream box happily, and I'm about to take it out but suddenly the lights turn on and I just freeze in my place to see Suga Oppa standing in front of me while smirking.

Suga: what are you doing sis?

y/n: oppa, i...I feel h..hungry, so I come here to eat something.

Suga: hmm fine, let’s eat together. I’m also hungry. “he come towards me and took the ice cream box from the freezer then We sat in the kitchen and started eating

After we ate the ice cream, I washed our bowls. Then I said goodnight to him and started to walk towards my room but suddenly my necklace dropped on the floor. I bent down and went to pick it up, but Suga Oppa took it before me and he looked at it with shock.

Suga: Who gave you this necklace? "he asked me with a serious face.”

y/n: No one, I have had this necklace since my childhood and it’s my luckiest necklace, but Why are you asking about this now?

Suga: nothing... It looks unique and expensive that’s why I asking you. “then he give me my back necklace and went to his room.”

y/n: Why is he acting weird now? something is wrong.

Suga pov:

How did she get this necklace?  Something is being hidden from us and I have to find it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 679 13
This is a Jinkook family story (Jinkook/BTS are older and the story revolves around their children) Nicholas Jeon is a misunderstood kid, being the o...
21K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
7.8K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen 💜❤️❤️ Story hehe H...
122K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...