The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

65

1.1K 150 58
By laughingpearls

This update is dedicated to everyone whose name starts with letter "C"
...

The next 24 hours I was still in Manik's office but I was observant. I wasn't insecure like before as Manik is now mine and that sounds like a super power to me.

I am unstoppable and I am a car with no brakes.

I tried to walk in the hallway keeping my head high but the soldiers were always running here and there disturbing my swag. Many times!

"...every detail, UB. Every single detail." Alya yelled at Cabir while marching out of the work room filled with piles of papers.

Cabir surprisingly didn't lash back on her but collapsed on the chair like a fabric. He looked angry yet helpless while rubbing his frown lines on his forehead.

I thought everyone were worried because of Manik's health but the more I observed the more it felt different reason. There is something happening in the mansion.

I need to know at any cost.

Nobody is treating me like a person here. I was not given any information about Manik's health as the doctors are avoiding me. Talk about professionalism! Cabir said Manik is good and I need not worry but stay in my without causing any trouble.

What does it mean? I need details, babe. I have to know if Manik's internal organs are working fine, I have to know if he could absorb the sunlight and his liver is pumping oxygen or baloon gas. I have to know everything and nobody is telling me anything.

The female soldiers around me are also decreasing with every hour. Where are they going?

"Find a way to the mansion, UB." Alya marched into the room where Cabir sat putting his hands in his head.

What is there to find? Take a jeep and tell the driver you want to go to the mansion. Simple!

"I am trying!" Cabir yelled for the first time on her face, maybe his patience finally broke. "Everything so fucking difficult without Manik." He rubbed his face with his hands.

"Cabir, I have no time to console you. We have to distribute the manpower strategically. Manik sacrificed enough for our wellbeing and it's time to give back. We have to show Manik that all his years of training us are not in vain." She said with a serious face. "Now, let's begin the game."

Her encouraging words brought a determination look on Cabir's face. "I won't back off till I show that bastard hell."

He pulled a huge pile of papers and started spoke in a code language which surprisingly everyone understood in the room. Since I got nothing I walked out of the hallway and went to Manik's room. Cabir allowed me to meet Manik after a long one hour battle with him, it's another story.

He was still lying on his bed without any moment. I moved his thick hair follicle falling on his forehead back to his head. He smelled of citrus which indicates that he got his sponge bath a few minutes ago.

"Something is happening here and nobody is telling me nothing. It feels my presence is not appreciated." I pouted. "Well, even you didn't tell me that you didn't kill my family. But it's okay, I can't be angry at my cute Mafia Boss."

I pinched his cheeks fondly.

He would have dodged my hands if he was awake. That thought pained me. I would prefer him running away from me rather than the one who is staying lifeless.

"Everyone is trying to impress you in their own ways, Manik. You know, everyone in this building are on their toes since the moment you got hurt. Even I didn't observe it properly, but now after connecting all the dots I understood that something is happening in the mansion. What could be happening?" I questioned Manik.

I held his fingers within mine as I spoke. "Nobody is letting me go to our mansion nor anyone is acknowledging my presence here. It's like I am unconscious instead of you. Wake up soon, Manik. Everything is so dull and boring without you."

I sat there for few more minutes and my legs started shaking without anything to do.

"Argh! I am going crazy sitting in a single place, Manik. Why is that everyone gets to do what they wish except me? Alya, Cabir, and even the soldiers are working on something to give you a surprise as soon as you wake up. What should I do? Just stay and watch." I stood up freeing our fingers.

"I will go to the mansion and check what's happening there. I am the Mafia Boss girlfriend afterall and not just a princess. If there's a flood I shall switch on the fan and let it dry. If the building is collapsed I shall rebuild it with glue. I will do anything to bring the mansion in its glory." I smiled with determination.

You can relax, Manik. Nandini Murthy is entering the field and I shall reduce your workload as you wake up. You might even be so impressed with me handling the work that you will agree to marry me. Afterall, who wouldn't want a woman who is independent.

I will make things right, Manik. It's me  versus the world. Let's see who will impress you the most. Alya, Cabir, the soldiers or Nandini, the dragon.

Satisfied with my new goal, I kissed his forehead and wished him a speedy recovery. Finally, I got something to do which will be beneficial for the Empire.

I walked out of his room and looked around the building from the balcony and saw the guards in their positions. Why is everyone armed? Usually the ones next to gates have guns on them and the rest of the guards would walk around casually. Why are they extra today?

The soldiers who used to be inside the building were also outside heavily armed. Cabir and Alya are on their toes with different types of papers in their hands and lecturing their subordinates. What's happening?

I am free to roam inside the office as it's sparsely secured from inside. But the problem is going out passing all these guards around the gates. What should I do?

"Piss off! We are not giving the food supplies to the mansion." Alya yelled at someone.

"This is a deal for extension of two more days." A soldier said holding out a paper.

Alya fumed. She held the corner of the paper so tight that it almost ripped. "AUB, transport five barrels of vegetables and other food supplies to the mansion."

Oh my vegetable friends! I missed you all a lot.

So, they are sending the vegetable barrels to the mansion. Once again, my vegetables became my saviour. Elders are always correct, Vegetables are man's best friend.

I immediately ran to the kitchen before the soldiers could get inside. The chef was present in the kitchen who looked surprised to see me in the kitchen. So this is the man who is cooking bland, tasteless food.

"Hey, Cooker, Alya is calling you." I lied so that he would leave this place.

"Cooker? I am a chef. Why is ladyboss calling me?" He frowned.

"Chef and cooker, both are same. She is calling you to give you left and right for cooking such tasteless food. Now hurry up, she hates people who are late." I said keeping a straight face and he fell for it.

Yay!

As soon as he left the kitchen I looked for the vegetable barrels and a sense of happiness filled my heart. I removed a few lettuce balls and dropped them into the curry water on the stove as I didn't know where to hide them. I jumped into the half empty barrel and kept the lid above my head.

"Pick the barrels and hurry up. It would take us 3 hours to reach the mansion and we must keep them fresh." Someone spoke as they entered the kitchen.

"And you, why would you even think the Boss would meet a low rank chef? She would send anyone to kill you directly if situation arises." He said to the Chef.

"How would I know? Some lady came and informed me and I believed her." The chef tried to defend himself.

"What lady?"

"I don't know, she has messy hair and loose, unmatched clothing and weird language. Maybe a homeless." The chef said making me control my self from lashing out on him.

"Speak slowly. She is the Princess." The other one tried to calm her.

As they discussed about my identity I was already in the air as the workers lifted the barrels and kept me in the vehicle. I clutched my heart with fear till the vehicle came to life and it moved leaving the headquarters.

Finally, I am out of the gates. Uff, it's a relief. Now, I can relax all these hours till I can reach the mansion. I almost felt sleepy with the vehicle rocking me as it drove the miles and miles to reach the mansion. But I stayed alert not giving into my temptations.

A few hours later, we finally reached the mansion and it's almost evening as the sun already set leaving the faint white sky. The barrels were slowly unloaded and carried till the mansion's kitchen. Once all were kept inside the soldiers walked out and I took a deep breath.

That feeling of familiar walls of the mansion crept over me as I opened the lid of the barrel. A delicious aroma caught my nose as the chef's were cooking something green water.

As soon as they spotted me in the kitchen all of them gasped and bowed their heads to me in respect.

I smiled.

"Delicious. What are you cooking?" I questioned.

"Thai Green curry." The chef replied.

"But why is it so little as if you are serving to only one person?" I said lifting the bowl to my body.

"Well, it's specially ordered and made with premium ingredients for ...." He kept rambling in the background as I brought the bowl with me and walked out of the kitchen.

With every step I took forward I kept eating the curry. It was so delicious that it made a perfect welcome meal for me. Ah! Missed the mansion food.

As the bowl reached till the end I looked around the mansion and it was normal. There was nothing abnormal happening here. Why is everyone so worried in the office?

I walked more in the living room and my eyes caught Manik's study room which was lit and door ajar. How is it possible?

I took a step further to get a clear view and I saw few soldiers in the room covering someone sitting in Manik's chair.

My Manik's Chair!

"Oye!" I yelled loud to gain their attention.

As expected they moved a little and my eyes turned red seeing Harshad sitting on the chair.

I thought nothing at that moment. All I know is that bullock cart is touching what belongs to only my Manik and I grit my teeth.

Fisting my hand around the half eaten curry bowl, I threw it right on Harshad's face before they could react or process my actions.

The curry dripped all over his face and left green color marks over his white coat.

Harshad gritted his teeth and stared at me dangerously as I marched towards him with long steps. My steps were halted as soon as the soldiers around him pointed their guns at my forehead.

...

How is the update?

Is it a good move for Nandu to visit the mansion when Manik is not recovered?

What do you think of Harshad sitting in Manik's chair?

Do you have any unanswered questions left in this story?

Do you have any ideas for Manan scenes you wish to read?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...
508K 23.1K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
107K 4.5K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
26.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...