Op Deku au

By Shun_kaidou666

In this Deku au, Deku is basically op (bc I can). He basically has all quirks (I'm having a really hard time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

429 4 8
By Shun_kaidou666

Izuku pov:
I open the apartment door to an empty kitchen.
I place the ingredients on the side and put them away into the fridge. After that conversation with ass might, I don't feel very hungry anymore.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower before heading to my desk to finish some random bully's homework.

I stare for awhile into the all might-themed bedroom with disgust. Then, I turn to my blank notebook....
The homework was a 6 page essay and it needed extra research to do. If I don't start now, then I will have no time to finish for Friday (In 2 days).

Then a thought comes to mind.
I won't have to do this if I'm dead! I obviously can't be a hero. I mean even ass might said it, a hero needs a quirk, and maybe Bakugou is right. Maybe I will get a quirk in my next life!

I look at the folder full of different people's homework then back at my blank notebook.

Well if I'm going to do it, I should make sure to plan it with detail.

So time?

Tomorrow after school when everyone is heading home so I can traumatise as much people as I can.

How?

Off of the school roof like Bakugou said!!

So now the letters....

I should probably write a will and shit , also a letter apologising to my mum. The rest of the letters need to inflict the MOST PAIN onto everyone who hurt me!

And on that note, I head to bed

~time skip~

I wake up and see that my mum decided to lie in today. I put the letters into my bag and head to school with a skip in my step. I'm going to die today!!!

Bakugou: oi Deku why do you look so happy?

Me: oh nothing bakugou, someone just gave me some really good advice.

He looks at me in shock as I skip away.

Bakugou pov:
Did Deku just call me bakugou?! Does he think he's better than me?! And why did he look so happy?!!!!!
After what I said yesterday, I was sure he would give up on being a hero! But here he is, happier than ever! So fucking annoying! But.... Calling me bakugou? That's new. He hasn't called me bakugou since we were 3 (before they got their quirks or came up with nicknames). Ugh I'll make him pay for that!

Izuku's pov:
During class all I can feel is the angry glare of bakugou burning my skull. Why is he staring at me?!
Did he get what I meant??? When I said i got some advice, I meant the advice to swan dive! Did he notice? Nah..... he's too dumb for that. All he has is anger. He's probably mad that I am happy. But how could I not be? I was dying today!! That should be enough for anyone to smile!

~time skip after school~

Still Izuku pov:

I grab my bag as fast as I can and dash to the roof. I can't have bakugou keep me behind else I won't be able to traumatise some people! Especially him Bakugou and his goons.

I open the roof door and check if anything is there; no one. I sit for 10-15 minutes until it dies down a bit. I don't want to land on someone lol. But don't worry, I know bakugou is still at school ;)
He always leaves something behind and has to go back and grab it .

I set my bright yellow bag down and begin to take off my shoes. I head to the edge of the roof as wind blows through my thing green hair. I here bakugou shout in the shoe lockers. Great he'll be out soon!
I slowly lean forward and let the wind catch me.

This is surprisingly soothing.

~646 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
13.2K 302 27
Lincoln is no longer the only loud vampire. After his sisters are turn into vampire as well, to share this curse with him. Only a few people know abo...
13.5K 407 7
Aizen has lost the queen, but he has gained a rook, one for whom he has been waiting a long time: his Primero Espada, the creature that was once Kuro...
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...