π“‘π‘π„π€πŠ πˆπ“ πŽπ…π…οΌβΏα΅’α΅—α΅—β±...

Autorstwa bskdhensi

WiΔ™cej

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝐀𝐋
𝑻𝑯𝑬 ππ€π‘π“π˜
π’πˆπ— 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐒.. πŽπ‘ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐒?
𝑩𝑢𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑢𝑴
𝐃𝐄𝑡𝑰𝐀𝐋
π€ππŽπ‹πˆπ†πˆπ™π„..
𝑾𝐀𝑽𝑬𝐒
π‘­π‘πˆπƒπ€π˜ ππˆπ†π‡π“
𝑻𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝑢𝑹 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝑾𝑢𝑹𝑺𝑻
𝑾𝐇𝐀𝐓 πˆπ…?
π‘©πˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐗
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 π’π‡πŽπππˆππ†
𝐒𝑬𝖃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
𝑩𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲 𝑻𝑢 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝕽𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑺
πŒπ„π’π’π˜ π€π’π…πŠ

𝐑𝑢𝐔𝑡𝐃 πŽππ„, π…πˆπ†π‡π“!

2.2K 80 219
Autorstwa bskdhensi

A NOTTI OSAMA FANFIC
introducing..

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
now playing... " 𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘."
DELEAH GRACE SOLACE

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

        " 𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗒𝗇𝗐 𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒"
                     ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐓 at her vanity she was straightening her hair for absolutely no reason she was bored and just felt like it .

maya had layed across leah bed she was just taking pictures on her phone the two girls had no plans they just wanted to chill .

" she know if i up this torch den dis gun blowinn" deleah mumbled the lyrics to wicked witch by nardo wick while straightneing a peice of her hair .

"leah wan slide to dis party, my man had summonded me" maya asked as leah just looked at her through the mirror and nodded .

"when is it?" leah questions grabbing the comb off the vanity to help straighten out her hair, "it starts in likee an hour but that doesnt apply to us soo lets get ready" maya said as leah just started laughing .

notti and leah havent talked surprisingly he would damn near text her everyday . leah honestly wasn't worried about it to be fair he was a rapper and he was busy with stuff at home .

at first leah was overthinking all this but maya had came to the rescue and convinced leah it was nothing but leah did end up telling maya how everything was fake but wanted it to be real .

"you think notti gon be there?" leah said turning in her vanity chair facing towards maya, "maybe but who knows yk?" maya spoke while running her nails through her jet black wig with a side part .

"ima prob just throw ony new balances wit this" leah said sstanding up she was wearing a skims body suit with her nike socks stopping at her ankles being able to peak over her shoes as she added her cropped jean jacket as she parted her hair in a side part while doing her edges .

"gah damn." maya said yelled as leah turned around , leah had just started dying because that shit was so funny to her . "anywho ima need to go through you closet again" maya said walking towards leah closet .

" okay let me know when you ready" leah said as maya nodded .
leah had just faced forwards again looking into her vanity.

leah had tried texting and calling notti but he was not answering what so ever and nyasia went ghost on maya and deleah but been in everyone and they mama's face around school .

leah had just tugged on the pant leg of the unitard pulling it down as she adjusted her socks to her liking .

leah had attempted to stalk notti but like she said he was no where to be found like what the fuck he really went ghost .

maya had screamed and came out the closet zapping leah outta her trance . " this is sooo cutee" maya said as leah let out a beath of relief seeing her bestfreind was okay .

" lil girl you needa stop scarin me like that " leah said letting out a small laugh as she pushed her hair onto her shoulders but pushing one side of her hair behind her ear flashing all her peircings .

" you lookkk sooo prettyy " leah complimented maya seeing her in her lil ouffit which was a orange crop top with some shorts .

" thank you baee "maya said as leah just smiled before tying the laces of her shoes as the two girl gathered all their things and left .

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 had arrived at the party but before leah had left she threw on a cropped gray jacket .

" lets go find my mann " maya said guiding the two girls into the party leah was just looking around at her surroundings she was hoping she would see notti but she didnt .

"wassup- "hey ma" ddot and dd greeted the two girls . "ohla" leah said waving her hand, " twinnn" ddot drug out dapping up leah with his free hand as his other was wrapped around maya .

leah was just standing moving her leg back and forth you could tell something was bothering her as her facial expressions was hard to read due to her just having resting face .

" you good" dd asked leah seeing how she wasnt saying much and her body language, " yeah, have you talked to notti?" leah asked tilting her head looking up at dd .

" uhm yeah why?" dd asked he genuinely aint know why she was askin he thought they was all good like notti was acting like they was  cool atleast , " i dont know he ignorin me i think like he hasnt talked to me he just went ghost on me" deleah explained shrugging her shoulders .

dd just furrowed his eyebrows and jerked his head back hearing what leah was saying , "oh word?" dd said he looked shook , "wordd" leah said slightly tilting her head forward while saying so .

" he been talkin to evb i thought like him and nyasia was chillin at our  house and all " dd said as you could see deleah face switch to a mug . leah had laughed slightly, leah aint even believe what she was hearin she was just playing it off as if she wasnt pissed tf off .

"so where he at now?" leah questioned pressing her lips with her index finger , " ion kno but wann come wit me real quick" dd asked seeing how she was heated .

dd and leah relationship was sum else they was like siblings especially the way they be fighting but dont get it wrong they will step for one another if it came down to it .

" i guess " leah said looking around as the two walked around the party for atleast five minutes until they stopped due to david finding the couch where he was to roll up he just aint wanna leave leah by herself especially here like niggas already be on her body and she would be duckin them too like crazy .

leah had just leaned back with her face in the palm of her hand she was thinking about this whole situation getting even more mad .

one thing about leah she a hothead like it might take a min to get to her point thats only because she had the patience for certin people but when dey playin in her face no they finna catch this beating and they gon feel every bit of it .

that was also one of the reason leah had to move to new york she got expelled for knocking five girls upside the head wit her 4-4 combo,  but in her defense they was tryna jump her but they all was dubs and got 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 .

leah had attempted to put that shit behind her which is why she is the calm spirt now but she had mixed personalities you could say .

leah and dd started walking back to where they came from but leah had stopped in her tracks due to her seeing the one negro who head she wanted at the moment.

leah had paused and took in what she was seeing which was 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 .

" i must be trippin" leah mumbled wiping her eyes as if she was hallucinating, "nah twin ion think yu trippin" dd stated before he knew it leah was half way towards notti and nyasia .

" unt unt no leah calm down" dd said as he grabbed the girl holding her in place attempting to help the situation but it was just making leah more mad .

notti had pulled away faster than he could pull out when he saw leah he was shook like he seen a ghost but when he saw her he seen in her eyes she was ready to fuckin set dis bitch off .

"𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍" nyasia fat forhead ass teased leah from the other side of the room as ddot and maya came over .

ddot and dd was now blockin the girl, " bitch shut yo loose lip ass up she the one dats held back not yo bitch ass" maya said arguin back with the girl as leah was findin a way to escape the grip these two giants had on her .

" SHUT TF UP BITCH GET ACTIVE - maya yelled as her hair was tyed back and she swung hitting nyasia right in her mouth immediately shutting that bitch tf up as ddot jumped from leah to maya .

"𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" nyasia yelled as everyone and i mean everyone and dey mommas looked over at leah as nyasia was laughing .

leah really punched tf outta dd making him move as she jumped onto nyasia every hit she made connected on that hoe face .

"𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌-" leah knocked nyasia in her jaw leah did not play about her deads at all she was throwing shots back to back like nyasia tried to run but she ain get no where what so ever , "𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐀" ashanti one of the school thots nyasia dick suckin ass freinds said before attempting to run up as maya snatched that hoe up throwing shots knocking that hoe outtta her senses .

" 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐎" leah screamed as notti had a hold on her holding her back as she kicked nyasia dead in her face again because who told you to get up .

leah and maya was carried outside by the three boys . leah was kicking tf outta notti as he had the girl over his shoulder but he was acting like that shit was nothing .

the group was all at the house across the street on somebody porch nobody was home tho , leah was placed down on the stairs "stop fucking touching me" leah hollered as notti just barely payed her mind .

like she was more mad now that he touched lips wit a hoe that disrespected her but let alone 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃 , " calm down" notti stated holding the girls hands that was in fists he knew damn well if he let em go she was gon swing on him next .

" word 2 my mother herself ima beat ya face in notti im not playin wit you" leah said as her heavy new york accent came heavier , notti personally liked hearin leah new york accent he thought that shit was so attractive.

"ill get ha" dd said swapping out with notti but leah really was not playing when she said she was gon knock him tf out she jumped on notti quick as fuck and started swinging he couldnt lie ts was hurtin like a bitch.

maya and ddot was just laughing as notti was struggling to survive and dd was attempting to pull the lil girl offa him .

"nigga stop laughin and help me" dd said tugging on the girls waist as ddot ran over as they ripped her offa him . " leah let me know when you cool so we can talk" notti said walking back across the street leaving leah and the group .

leah had been placed on the third step again she was so fed up with everything she was the typa person like if she couldnt do sum about the issue and she was mad she was gon cry outta anger.

leah had just dropped her head to her knees as her hair fell covering her as you could hear small sobs coming from the girl . like leah hated showing how emotional she could be like it made her even more mad .

maya had sat next to leah rubbing her back attempting to comfort the girl as she just cried into maya arms - " i wanna go home" leah said sitting up wiping her eyes .

"we cant leave not- " fuck him he dead to me" leah said standing up holding her hand . the way she was swinging on them she had brusises all on her knuckles .

" he can walk home for all i care take me tf home!" leah yelled as more tears fell down her face .

leah wanted notti to be the one comforting her but he was never there when she needed him the most and it just made her more mad .

" ill get tha car you go tell notti " dd said as ddot, leah and maya made they way to the car . leah had just sat in the back she was silent she had her bruised hand stitting in her lap as she looked out the window trying to calm down so she could stop crying .

maya had sat in the middle as ddot got in the driver seat and notti in the passenger with dd on the other side of maya , notti had glanced back seeing the girl he loved most so hurt by him he was genuinely felt soo bad for what he did to her .

notti would be mad too tho if he was in her postion like what he did was fucked up aint no way around it what so ever . but like notti was upset how he got so caught up like it was the wrong moment kinda thing .

like when leah saw it thats when nyasia kissed him he tried pulling away but nyasia had a firm grip on dat nigga like she wasnt lettin go .

notti really did have feelings for leah but how she was feeling right now he knew damn well she wasn't fuckin wit him no more like these past couple months were 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 .

leah just layed her head against the door shutting her eyes . she was so drained that she probably gon sleep off tha pain which was normal for her .

it was maybe 20 minutes until they pulled up at leah house , "leah, baby wake up" maya said shaking leah awake as leah just opened her eyes rembering the situation she was in . "ima stay the night wit her talk to yall later " maya said as leah was half way up the driveway .

the three boys was left in the car as notti had just sighed dragging his hands over his face , " nigga you fucked up foreal" dd said leaning forward in between the boys seats as ddot agreed ...

BSKDHENSI PRODUCES
━━━━━ NOTES BY ME: 𝗂 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗁𝗆 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖫𝖬𝖪 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 !

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

37.3K 671 20
❝ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it ❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒...
7.9K 308 6
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 π™©π™π™€π™¨π™š π™–π™žπ™§π™₯𝙀𝙙𝙨..
32.7K 1K 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ: 𝟏𝟐/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎�...