𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

A NOTTI OSAMA FANFIC                        introducing

                        introducing...

           A NOTTI OSAMA FANFIC                        introducing

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
now playing.. " 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐 ."
DELEAH GRACE SOLACE

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 afternoon leah was dead asleep on the third nap of the day, leah usually on saturday would sleep in and rest because a bih be tired.

despite that she had to listen to maya talk about ddot for literal hours last night after school. nyasia been doing whatever leah could care less she was still lowkey mad about her all up on notti because like you was not all up on his body till leah said sum about them being together.

but anyways leah was peacefully resting until naomi and tj the girls younger siblings bursted into her room. "leah wake up!" naomi said as her and tj started jumping on the bed. "what do you turtle neck having ass kids want!" deleah said dragging her hands down her face.

"first of all you cricket face bitch idk who you talking too!" tj said, tj is twelve and naomi is thirteen they where both annoying as fuck mainly tj because he always talking shit.

"shut the fuck up, what do yall want?" deleah said sitting up, "you know that boy you was telling me about?" naomi questioned leah and naomi told eatchother everything. "yeah the curlyhead?" leah said tilting her head.

"yeah, so we kinda sorta let him in the house." naomi said as leah heart fell straight to her ass, "heyy leahh" notti says standing in the door frame with a smile on his face he was just listening to their conversation.

"oh and by the way where going to auntie house while mommy at work so byee." tj said waving his hand leaving the room, "let me knoww what happens." naomi mouthed before leaving.

the front door had closed indicating the two kids left, "gett up leah you forgot you was supposed to be hanging out wit me tdy or sum." notti asked sitting on the bed next to the girl.