RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.4) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celt... More

Author's Note
Character Short: Y/N
Character Short: Christina
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

225 10 0
By ZANE_555

(Ruby)

It is a cloudy day. Y/N and the others are following a mossy stone tile path through the wilderness. While walking, Nora stretches her arms up wide. 

Nora: "Another day, another adventure!"

Beside her, Jaune reads a map while Y/N, Ruby, and Ren continue alongside them.

Ruby: "What's on the agenda today?"

Jaune: "Walking."

Nora: "With the side of..."

Ren: "Walking."

This makes Ruby sigh as the group continue to walk down the path to the next village, surrounded by trees on all sides. 

Ruby: "This trip was only supposed to take two weeks max by train."

Y/N #1: "Two weeks?"

Ruby: "Two weeks, three weeks. Those would have been better. Now it's turned into a month walk across Amina."

Y/N then hold Ruby's hand, giving her a reassuring smile. 

Y/N #1: "Don't worry, Rubes. I manage to travel through the country by foot and I came out fine."

Ruby is glad that he's trying to cheer her up before she looks ahead and notice something.

Ruby: "Hey, what's that?"

The group came to a halt just outside what seemed to be the entrance to another village. Nora jumps onto a slightly fallen post of a fence to get a closer look at a wall and building ahead. Jaune, meanwhile, check up on the map along with Y/N.

Jaune: "That's... strange. I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days."

Ren: "It's not on the map? Maybe it was newly constructed."

Y/N #1: "That or this map we got is really old."

Nora squints her eyes, still looking closely at the village before them. 

Nora: "Are those buildings... damaged?"

Y/N #1: ("No... not again.")

Jaune: "We should search for survivors!"

The group then dashed quickly into the village, looking around the interior of the village. They discover to find it empty. Ruby lifts a fallen plank of wood to find only plant outgrowth underneath.

Ruby: "Anything?"

Y/N #1: "Nope!"

Nora: "Nothing over here!"

Jaune: "No one over here, either!"

Ren: "It almost seems like... "

Y/N #1: "The whole town was abandoned."

As the others move forward, Y/N notice Ruby being glued to her spot as she gazes upon the eerie town. 

Y/N #1: "Hey, what's wrong?"

Ruby: "I'm just... wondering... what could drive people to abandon their homes like this? What exactly were they running from?"

Before Y/N could answer, Nora calls out to them. 

Nora: "Hey guys, I think I found something!"

Without another word, Y/N and Ruby headed towards Nora, Ren, and Jaune where they crowded around something in the middle of the road. It was a signboard and as Nora clear away the plants that had grown across it, she read the name out loud.

Nora: "Oniyuri? Never heard of it."

Jaune: "Me neither."

Y/N then turns to Ren, who haven't said a word since they enter this place.

Y/N #1: "Ren?"

In response, Ren speaks up. 

Ren: "I have."

They look at him with surprise as Ren turn to face them with a sad look in his eyes. 

Ren: "You might think of it as one of Anima's Mt. Glenn, had it never been completed. Years ago, the richest members of were unhappy with how the Kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their own city, with their own laws. They hoped that one day, it could maybe even become its own Kingdom. Many thought it would be the future..."

Ren walk away from the group before resuming.

Ren: "I know my parents did."

Ruby: "What... happened?"

That's when Shion immediately comes to their minds as Ren then brushes some dirt off of the stone border of a low wall to reveal claw marks.

Ren: "What always happens."

Jaune: "Bandits."

Y/N #1: "And the Grimm."

Ren tightens his hands into fists.

Ren: "Not just any one..."

Ruby briefly faces Nora in confusion, but Nora doesn't move her concerned gaze away from Ren. Jaune and Y/N also share a look of confusion with one another. Ruby turns back to him.

Ruby: "One?"

Y/N #1: "You mean... just one Grimm?"

Suddenly, several small black birds take off from a tree from the nearby forest outside Oniyuri's wall as they fly over the village and the five travelers, startling them as Y/N almost took out his pistols before putting them back. 

Jaune: "Come on. Let's just get through here. This place gives me the creeps."

He turns and leaves, soon followed by Nora. Ren lingers for a moment for a few moments, seemingly in thought, then follows after them. Ruby and Y/N are the last ones to move as they look over the empty village. Ruby goes to hold Y/N's hand as she and Y/N share a brief look of concern with each other. Leaves blow through behind them after they follow their friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Weiss)

Weiss sits on her bed in her room with her head bowed and her hands folded in her lap. Jacques slowly paces in front of her. Y/N, meanwhile, has the room's door slightly open to listen into their conversation, unbeknownst to Jacques. 

Jacques: "Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable."

Jacques suddenly stops as he then turns and points at her.

Jacques: "Do you have any idea what your little stunt cost us?"

Weiss: "I-"

Jacques: "And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our... ugh, our deal is off. So, don't expect to see Winter anytime soon."

Y/N #2: ("Damn it...")

This stun Weiss as Jacques sighs angrily and holds his head, unable to come up with the words to finish expressing the gravity of her mistake. Weiss waits for a moment before speaking only for Jacques to angrily continues.

Jacques: "This is just great. Now I follow through with the general to save face and keep my reputation of honoring deals. You, young lady, have wasted precious time I could be using to build political capital. Do you have anything to say about this?!"

After a moment of silence, Weiss look up to her father with a resolute look. 

Weiss: "I want to leave."

Jacques: "I beg your pardon?"

Weiss: "I said I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore!"

Jacques: "Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud!"

Offended by this, Weiss stands up from her bed, glaring at Jacques. 

Weiss: "I have done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of my family name! What? Was my song not to your liking, Mr. Julie?!"

In response, Jacques slaps Weiss hard on her left cheek, sending her head to the side as she gasps in reaction. She puts her hand on her cheek and turns to face her father, looking at him a little incredulously as she lowers her hand. Meanwhile, Y/N is quite shocked to see this happen, tightening his fists. He wants to step in but, knowing he'll add fuel to the fire, decides not to and keep his composure. 

Y/N #2: ("Damn it.")

Jacques looks right back at his daughter, unrepentant. When he begins speaking again, his voice suddenly sounds calm yet intimidating.

Jacques: "This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. You think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger? You're wrong. Siding with her only divides us."

Weiss: "I'm not siding with anyone. I'm doing what I feel is right, and that does not include wasting my time up here..."

Jacques walks away, rolling his eyes as his daughter finishes her rant.

Weiss: "With these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine, and I'll do it as a Huntress. The best one I can be."

Jacques stops in his track and slowly turns to face her again. As he speaks, he moves to stand in front of his daughter, peering down upon her.

Jacques: "No... you won't. You're not leaving Atlas. You're not to leave the manor grounds unless I specifically allow it. You are going to remain here, out of sight and out of trouble, until you and I come to an agreement on your future."

Weiss: "What?"

Jacques: "Your presupposition that you can simply have whatever it is you want is a clear sign of our failure as parents. But from now on, I'll be giving you the full attention you require, starting by keeping you where I can see you."

Meanwhile, Y/N continues to eavesdrop on the conversation only to spot an approaching Whitely in the corner of his eye. He quickly turns to him, speaking quietly. 

Y/N #2: "Anything I can do for you?"

Whitely: "Actually, you being here with me is more than enough."

This makes Y/N confuse a bit as Whitely walk pass him and stand nearby to the slightly opened door as they overhear the conversation.

Weiss: "You can't just keep me from leaving!"

Again, Jacques stops and turns to look at her.

Jacques: "I can, and the staff here will make sure of it."

Weiss: "So now I'm just your prisoner?!"

Jacques: "Prisoner? You are my daughter. You're a child, and children are grounded when they misbehave."

He walks away, and this time, he continues walking even while his daughter speaks.

Weiss: "This is only going to make things worse, Father. People will ask questions! They'll want to know why the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company is suddenly nowhere to be found!"

Her father stops in front of the door and faces her.

Jacques: "Which is why you are no longer the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

Weiss takes a step back, stunned.

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Jacques: "Clearly, the trauma you endured at the fall of Beacon was too much for you. Which is why you've generously revoked your claim to the company and its earnings and passed it on to your brother Whitley."

Weiss stares at Jacques, breathing heavily as she is shocked by the news.

Jacques: "It's time to wake up and face reality."

Jacques turns and leaves. Through the open door, Whitley and Y/N waiting and clearly having been eavesdropping. Jacques turns to the left without acknowledging them. Weiss takes a moment to deal with her emotions and then attempts to step out into the hall with her fists clenched only to stop by Whitely, who stand in front of her by the doorframe.

Weiss: "Whitley..."

She crosses her arms as she stares down her brother.

Weiss: "Did you know about this?"

Whitley: "About what?"

Weiss: "You never liked Winter. You never see eye to eye with me. But you've been nothing but supportive since the moment I came back."

Whitley: "If being kind to my big sister is some sort of crime, then I suppose I'm guilty."

Weiss's eyes widen with sudden realization.

Weiss: "You wanted this to happen."

Before Whitely speaks, he leans forward, his feigned innocent smile changing into a threatening and angry expression.

Whitley: "It's foolish not to do as Father asks."

Weiss stares with a look of hurt and betrayal.

Weiss: "I... I can't believe you. Whitely, you-"

Whitley: "Don't worry, Weiss. The Schnee family name is in good hands and I'm all in on listening to Father. I'm... pretty used to it by now."

Whitely then glances at Y/N, who is hiding behind the doorframe. 

Whitely: "You can come out now, Y/N."

As instructed, Y/N reveal himself beside Whitely, giving a calm expression to Weiss.

Whitely: "Y/N, be sure my sister here doesn't leave the manor by any means necessary. Stay in her room for all I care." 

Y/N bow his head a little to him.

Y/N #2: "As you wish."

As Y/N walk into her room, Weiss clench her fists as she proceeds to go over to the doorway and slams the door on Whitely's face. After that, Y/N drops the act and lean over to the door to hear Whitely's footsteps slowly fading away from the room.

Y/N #2: "Okay, he's gone..."

He then turns to see Weiss, sitting on her bed with a sad expression on her face. Concerned, Y/N approach her and sit next to her and place a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N #2: "Hey, Weiss-"

Before he could finish, Weiss collapses onto him, making him lay down her bed. He was quite surprised by this only to hear her crying on his chest. Y/N then wrap his arms around him, caressing her hair as she continues to cry.  After a while, Weiss's crying slowly fades but, she remains laying on his chest, slowly tracing small circles with her index finger for a few moments only for the two to see a pair of airships fly past the window. Tightening her fists, Weiss gives a determined look in her eyes as she speaks.

Weiss: "Y/N, I need your help on something."

Y/N #2: "Sure, what is it?"

Weiss casually get off from Y/N, standing up from the bed as Y/N get up from his spot. He sees Weiss pull out a long white box marked with the Schnee snowflake symbol from under her bed. She put the box on top of the bedside table with the box covered in a thin layer of dust before taking out her rapier, Myrtenaster. Weiss then turn to Y/N, giving him a smirk.

Weiss: "With some training. If you're up for it."

Y/N returns that smirk with his own.

Y/N #2: "You're on, Ice Queen."

_________________________________________________________________________

(Mistral)

Inside the White Fang's HQ, Ilia is packing for her trip to Menagerie in her room. Behind her, Adam is leaning on the doorframe. Ilia catches him out of the corner of her eye, but only sparing him a glance before she continues packing her things in her suitcase. 

Ilia: "If you're going to talk, you should probably start now before I go."

Adam: "I need you to deliver a message to Fennec and Corsac. I wanted to hand it over to them in person but, I supposed this was a blessing in disguise as I have a lot of work to be done in Mistral while you leave to Menagerie."

As he said this, Adam approaches her, handing her a data chip, containing the message. Ilia stare at it for a moment before finally taking it from his hand. She then adds it to her suitcase.

Ilia: "Fine, I'll deliver it to them."

There's a moment of silence between them before Adam speaks.

Adam: "You know what has to be done, right? Bring her home, Ilia."

Glancing at him, Ilia quickly replies back.

Ilia: "I don't need you to tell me that. I'm confident I'll be able to convince Blake to return to the White Fang."

Adam: "What about Y/N, I mentioned earlier?"

Ilia just chuckles at his question.

Ilia: "I think I can handle a single human."

In response, Adam laughs at her remark only for Ilia to continue.

Ilia: "I've seen your tactics, Adam. Always the horn, never the hand. Unlike you, I know how to have finesse and I'm sure that I can make Blake see clearly just by talking to her."

This makes Adam laugh even more as he retorts.

Adam: "Please, humans like Y/N have filled her head with too much crap so, you shouldn't be surprised if Blake resists. And you shouldn't be afraid to use whatever means you need to bring Blake home, willing or not."

Ilia quickly snaps back at him. 

Ilia: "I'm not going to attack a friend. I'm going to bring her back to her senses."

Adam growls in response.

Adam: "Blake isn't so kind, Ilia. Considering she's more than willingly to attack me for the sake of those humans."

Ilia: "That's-"

Before she could continue, Adam leans a bit closer to her. 

Adam: "And from what I seen and heard, Blake and that human, Y/N were closer than I have thought. You really think your words alone will bring her to her senses?"

His remark gets under Ilia's skin as she looks away, gritting her teeth in anger. With her packing finished, Ilia zips up her suitcase and heads to the door, walking pass Adam. Before she does walk out, Adam grabs her forearm and whispers in her ears. 

Adam: "Big changes are coming, Ilia. Remember where your loyalties lie. Not to a leader, but to a cause."

Ilia tries to pull away and he lets her go. She moves a few steps away from him and holds where he grabbed her, muttering weakly.

Ilia: "I'm loyal to the White Fang. It doesn't matter who's in charge."

As she said this, she finally walks out of the room, pondering over the whole exchange she had with Adam. About Blake. About this Y/N. She clenches her fists upon thinking about this former Faunus ally to the White Fang.

Ilia: ("Blake... with this... human...?") 

__________________________________________________________________

(Ruby)

It was getting dark now, and the group finally approached the exit to the town of Oniyuri. As they trudged on, Ren raised a hand, signaling them to stop. Jaune open his mouth, about to ask why only for Y/N to raise a finger to silence him, allowing Ren to concentrate. Slowly, Ren reached to his weapons, and the others did the same instinctively. Y/N looks around his surrounding, his eyes narrowed with Crimson and Violet in hand.

Y/N #1: "I can feel it... we're not alone..."

Suddenly, Y/N's eyes widen as he dashed in front of Ruby and raise his blades, just in time to block a strike from a strange-looking man in a brown jacket, who had just landed from the top of a building. The man gave a strange giggle and jumped over Y/N to the other side of the group, and then began to dash towards them. Ren moved forward to intercept, but the man blocked easily with his weapon, which he wore on each of his hands. 

Ren tried to swing a kick but missed, and the man retaliated with a kick of his own, sending Ren backwards to the ground. The man then turns his attention to Ruby, dashing towards her once more but, is met with Y/N instead, standing in front of her. He jumped backwards quickly to avoid a strike from Y/N, then lunged forward at Y/N's throat. Y/N bent backwards, throwing a quick kick at the man's head in the process, but he caught Y/N's leg instead, and with a swing, sending him flying. Ruby dashed at the man with Crescent Rose, but all her strikes were blocked, and the man slashed quickly at her torso, causing Ruby to wince a little, before he jumped to avoid a slash from Jaune, landing directly on Jaune's shield. As Jaune stepped back, startled, the strange man leaned over the shield and stared into Jaune's face with wide eyes before chuckling to himself. As Nora rush over to the man with her hammer raised, the man quickly jumped onto her hammer and launched himself to the top of a nearby building. 

Y/N #1: "Okay... whoever this guy is, he's good."

As the group gathered together, Jaune called out to the attacker.

Jaune: "We're not looking for a fight?"

Y/N #1: "Are you kidding, Jaune? He's attacking us!"

Ren: "Who are you?"

The strange man grinned at them before jumping down from the building, does a front flip, and lands on his feet in front of them. 

Tyrian: "Who I am matters not to you..."

He points at Ren.

Tyrian: "Or you..."

He points at Nora.

Tyrian: "Or..."

His finger stopped on Jaune.

Tyrian: "Well, you do interest me."

Jaune: "H-Huh?"

Tyrian: "Just kidding!"

He let out a laugh before he continues.

Tyrian: "I only matter... to you..."

He then points straight at Ruby.

Tyrian: "And of course, you."

The man points at Y/N before giggling. 

Tyrian: "But I suppose the girl will have to do for now."

Confused and enraged, Y/N stands beside Ruby, stepping forward a bit.

Y/N #1: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Ruby is also confused but concerned as well. 

Ruby: "What are you after me?"

Her question makes Tyrian burst into laughter.

Tyrian: "You-you haven't the slightest clue, do you? Oh, how exciting this must be!"

Soon enough, Y/N suddenly realize who is this person he and the others are facing. As Y/N's eyes widen, Tyrians' grin grew wider upon seeing his reaction. Y/N quickly put away Crimson and Violet and taking out Grimm Slayer, pointing at it directly at him, growling at him.

Y/N #1: "What the hell do you want?"

In response, Tyrian feigned surprise as he replies.

Tyrian: "Ah... getting mad, are we? A rose with such dangerous thorns. Oh, my dear Prince, I'm here to whisk this little flower away with me."

Y/N #1: ("Wait... Prince? No...") "Why did you call me that?"

Tyrian: "Oh, you know why..."

As he said this, the man continues to grin at him. 

Y/N #1: "And why are you after Ruby?"

His question makes Tyrian laugh.

Tyrian: "I see. You 'don't know anything. That only makes this all the more fun! Like I said before, I'm taking your rose away with me."

Nora takes a defensive stance in front of Ruby and Y/N, gripping her hammer tightly.

Nora: "And what if she doesn't want to go with you."

Tyrian stares for a moment, unamused, with his lips scrunched up before answering.

Tyrian: "Well, I'll take her."

Jaune walks over and stands between him and Ruby, his shield held in front of him.

Jaune: "We're not going to let you do that."

Tyrian closes his eyes and inhales through his teeth. His eyes slowly open, and he happily growls a single word with a dark grin.

Tyrian: "Good."

Delighted that they're willing to fight, Tyrian moves fast to attack Jaune from behind as Y/N's eyes widened as he realized what just happened.

Y/N #1: "Jaune!"

Suddenly, Ren deliberately shoots at Jaune's shield, and the bullets ricocheted onto Tyrian, who immediately moved his blade to block. As Ren shoot at him once more, Tyrian jumped on Jaune's shield to dodge, and then kicked away Ruby, who had dashed in to attack him. Jaune grunted and slashed at him but, he bent down backwards, his head nearly scraping the ground before spinning to kick Jaune in the head with one leg, kicking him away with the other. Quickly turning, he raised his weapons just in time to block a swing from Y/N. The two began exchange blows, but while Y/N barely managed to keep up with his strikes as Tyrian had little or no difficulty blocking and evading Y/N's attacks. As they do this, Tyrian quietly speaks to Y/N as he evades a strike from him. 

Tyrian: "Don't worry, my Prince. Your secrets are safe with me."

Y/N #1: "Grgh!"

Enraged, Y/N's strikes become more vicious only for Tyrian to bent backwards to avoid his blade as he quickly hit Y/N's head with a kick, making him tumble backwards. Leaving Y/N be, Tyrian dashed towards Nora, but before he could reach, Ruby fired a lightning bullet at him, which he narrowly dodged. The bullet, instead slammed into Nora, knocking her off her feet. Tyrian looked at Nora on the ground, and then laugh maniacally while Ren, Y/N, Jaune, and Ren simply watch and wait. 

Tyrian: "Well, if that isn't ironic."

He trailed off when he saw the composed expression on everyone's faces, sensing something is up. With a determined grin, a now upright and supercharged Nora rushes Tyrian from behind, swinging her hammer with all her might. There was a loud boom, and the impact threw up large clouds of dust everywhere as the others cover their eyes with Jaune actually taking cover behind his shield. 

Y/N #1: "Did she get him?"

As the dust cleared, everyone gasped to see Tyrian, perfectly fine, in a crouch position, using his now veiled scorpion tail out of his back to block Nora's hammer. He giggles at their reactions.

Tyrian: "Surprise."

With a grin, Tyrian swiftly kick Nora in the torso, and back flipping gracefully to the top of a nearby building before leaving his brown coat behind. 

Ren: "He's... a Faunus."

Ruby and Y/N step forward and calling out to the scorpion Faunus. 

Ruby: "What is this about?"

Y/N #1: "Is this about the White Fang? Adam? Or-"

Tyrian cuts him off.

Tyrian: "Plastic soldiers and pawns. My heart and body belong only to our goddess."

Y/N's eyes widen a bit upon realizing who is he referring to, not saying anything as Ruby think and said otherwise.

Ruby: "Goddess... Cinder?"

The scorpion Faunus scoffs at her, with a frown this time.

Tyrian: "Hmph, only in her wildest dreams."

He suddenly dashed from the top of the building to the ground at blinding speed, but Y/N intercepted with Grimm Slayer. As he held his blade against Tyrian's weapons, Y/N's eyes turn crimson red with a single blink. Y/N quickly turn back to face the others.

Y/N #1: "You guys... take Ruby and get out of here.... I'll handle this guy.

This makes Tyrian grin so widely the corners of his mouth, almost reaching his ears.

Tyrian: "Oh? Finally going to get serious with me now, my dear P-?"

Y/N #1: "Shut up! Quit calling me that!"

Ruby: "What? Y/N, we can't just leave you here with him."

Jaune: "Yeah!"

Nora: "We're in this together."

Ren: "We don't leave a comrade behind."

Ruby: "We can beat him if we all work together!"

Y/N strained to keep Tyrian from pushing him backwards.

Y/N #1: "Ruby, you're the one he's after. We have to get you out of here!

In response, Ruby shook her head adamantly.

Ruby: "I'm not leaving you! None of us are!"

Y/N #1: "Fine! But don't interfere!

Y/N finally broke contact with Tyrian, and they both took a step back, before dashing at each other the next second, exchanging blows at high speeds. Unlike before, Y/N is now able to hold his own against Tyrian's quick strikes. As they fought, the scorpion Faunus loudly speaks.

Tyrian: "Yes! Yes! This is more like it! Show me more of your power, Pri-"

He tilted his head just in time to narrowly avoid a mighty strike from taking out his left eye before lashing out with his right hand. Seeing this, Y/N swiftly caught the hand by the wrist, the blade inches away from his face. 

Y/N #1: "Wrong move."

In an instant, Y/N slammed his forehead onto the Faunus's face, who stumbled backwards, somewhat disoriented. Seeing this opening, Y/N moved in for another strike with Grimm Slayer. As he swung his blade towards his opponent, his attack was suddenly stopped mid-air by Tyrian's scorpion tail. The tail began to lash out viciously at Y/N, who managed to block each strike with his blade before moving backwards out of reach. Meanwhile, Jaune quickly turn to the others. 

Jaune: "We got to help out now!"

They nod to him as they charge towards Tyrian, with their weapons at hand. In response to this, Tyrian kicks Jaune back and then Nora, and then Ren returns for more only to leap away again. Without missing a beat, Tyrian lets Ren be and goes after Ruby again. In quick succession, he delivers a right hook to her face and a left blow to her torso, causing red shimmers on her Aura on her head and chest respectively. He turns and swings his tail to knock her back into the air. She flies back several feet, and he rushes forward to meet her before she lands. While Ruby's still midair, he kicks her right in the abdomen, causing a large red shimmer over her abdomen and hips. Watching this unfold, Y/N charge towards Tyrian, attacking him and getting his attention away from Ruby. Tyrian just block and evade his strikes with his scorpion tail.

Tyrian: "You didn't forget about this now, did you, my Prince?"

Y/N growls at him. 

Y/N #1: "Stop calling me that!"

In a burst of speed, Y/N appeared behind him, blade held ready to strike. Tyrian grin and turn backwards to counter but in that second, Y/N moved again, reappearing behind him, who had his eyes widen in surprise. With a yell, Y/N swung his blade hard into his back, sending him flying across the town, crashing into a building. 

Nora: "Yeah!"

Jaune: "He actually got him."

Ren: "I don't think... it's over yet."

They watch as Tyrian emerge from the smoke, placing his hand on his back, wincing. 

Tyrian: "You continue to impress me, but..."

He suddenly appears in Y/N's face, grinning widely.

Tyrian: "Now I'm serious."

Before Y/N could react in time, Tyrian land a punch on his face, followed by another punch, and then a kick on his torso. Y/N tried to regain his composure and slash at him but, the scorpion Faunas simply jumped on Grimm Slayer, then use his tail as support to be sprung into a double kick which connected with Y/N's face. Y/N stumbled backwards, but his opponent was already behind him. Tyrian then deliver an upper cut which sent Y/N flying. Tyrian sprinted to the other side where Y/N was supposed to land as he spun into a kick, straight to Y/N's stomach, sending him flying back in the other direction, tumbling on the ground as he landed. Slowly, Y/N pull himself up onto one knee, looking up to find Tyrian a couple meters away from him.

Y/N #1: ("Damn it... he's even faster than before...")

Tyrian: "This has been fun, but I should be going now with the little rose now." 

Tyrian approaches Ruby, trying to get off from the ground as he raises his stinger, his eyes turning dark purple. Nora, who is comforting a fallen Ren, and Jaune both look on in horror. 

Y/N #1: ("No!!")

Y/N does his best to get back up and rush over to Ruby and stood protectively in front of her. Tyrian is about to strike with his scorpion tail when a shadow moved in front of Y/N. The shadow smiled down at the two kids behind him as he holds his blade behind his back to block Tyrian's strike. Ruby gasped in surprise and Y/N just smiled, giving a sigh of relief as they make eye contact.

Qrow: "Hey..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.3K 31
This is a continuation of my Rwby Volume 4 fanfic.
156K 3.5K 71
he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any pictures in this fanfiction)
111K 2.7K 18
A RWBY Fanfiction. Yang makes a move on Blake but ends up getting slammed into a bed. Something inside Yang snaps after Blake's hate towards her. Wil...
34.9K 821 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...